๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—จ๐—ฆ .. nct๏ผˆโœ“๏ผ‰

By phoxphenex

..๏ผˆ ๐ŸŽฎ ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ'๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™จ?" in whic... More

JOIN GAME
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED (2)
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050 *special*
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087

009

7.8K 366 361
By phoxphenex

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

the group decided that they'd carpool and gyuri would just meet them there. it saved time instead of the new girl having to check directions and risk getting lost on her way to yangyang and hendery's place.

she offered to stop by and pick renjun and his roommates (jeno, jaemin, and *shiver* dOngHyUcK) up, but the boys said they'd be fine with jeno.

gyuri was tempted to bring sungchan along since he wanted to become a youtuber as well, but she wasn't sure if it'd be smart to bring someone brand new when she herself hadn't officially met the group in real life.

the girl pulled up to the ice cream parlor, noticing only one other car in the customer parking lot. assuming she just beat some of the others there, the brunette jumped out of her lil car and approached the store.

sitting on a little bench with their eyes trained on their phones were moon ilha and park miyoung. gyuri recognized them from their instagrams.

the new girl stuffed her hands in her pockets when a cold gust of wind blew her way. "yAH!" she yelled when she was close enough to the two girls, well aware that they were both older than her.

both heads snapped towards her direction, and gyuri felt a large grin creep across her lips. she watched as the girl with long chestnut-colored hair jumped up and let out a loud laugh.

"CHOGIIII!" she screamed whilst breaking into a sprint towards the younger. the short one's feet stuttered for a split second, surprised to see the beautiful streamer sprinting her way.

gyuri raised a hand to wave, instantly being crushed when miyoung jumped on her. "YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HEREEE!"

the younger of the two let out a choked chuckle, wincing slightly as she wrapped her arms around the elder. glancing over the hyper girl's shoulder, gyuri caught a glance of ilha waving from her spot on the bench and pulled her hand from miyoung to wave back.

the girl with chestnut hair pulled away, still smiling wildly. "wow, i can't believe you're actually here! i mean, i knew you'd show up, but sTILL!" gyuri couldn't help but stare at the pretty little pout on the girl's lips as she spoke.

she found herself cupping miyoung's cheeks and physically uwuing. "omg, you're so cute! please tell me my son jisung is as cute as you."

miyoung's pout returned, even more adorable since it was squished between the younger's hands. "no way! i am MUCH cuter than that little dweeb.... jk i love him so much uwu"

gyuri scoffed affectionately and released the baby elder, instead wrapping her arms around the girl to protect her from the cold.

"are you usually this clingy?" the white-blond asked from the bench as the other two females approached. gyuri shook her head, "not usually. but how can i noT love her? look:"

she proceeded to poke miyoung's squishy cheek as if to prove a point. "so babieee~" the eldest let out a stifled laugh and shook her head. "get your asses over here and order some ice cream."

the short-haired girl obeyed, suddenly wondering why they decided to get a frozen dessert in the middle of november.

°★°

it was way past dark when the others finally showed up.

miyoung sat crossed-legged on the bench while gyuri rubbed her shoulders, ilha doing the same to the youngest.

"those fuckers..." the brunette heard the moon groan when the car pulled to a stop.

donghyuck was the first to jump out, letting out a loud noise as he spread his arms to the sides. "oH DAMn, it was soooo hot in the car," he flashed a toothy smirk towards the girls as they flipped him off. snickering at himself, haechan stuffed his hands into his pockets and waited for renjun to exit the vehicle before approaching the others.

"THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG??" ilha shouted, her grip around gyuri getting tighter. the final two boys walked over, huddled together to protect themselves from the cold.

the four started making excuses or jokes about being late, which all three girls ignored.

"chogs," the tanned boy suddenly called, grabbing the said girl's attention with a glare. "please tell me you don't constantly drive that."

gyuri and the others followed his finger, which was pointed directly at her aquarius blue 2004 volkswagen beetle convertible with a little white and yellow flower sticker on the back window, aka the brunette's pride and joy aka: barry beetle benson.

the girl purses her lips, eyes still squinted. "what about it?"

haechan pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue as if trying to appear like he was holding himself back. "that," he paused to glance between the car and the owner, "is the ugliest thing i've ever seen."

renjun smacked the younger boy's head and haechan snickered with a wince. "what?! did i lie?!?"

ilha places her chin on gyuri's shoulder. "shut up dongfuck. it's a... lovely car."

miyoung leaned back into her younger's chest and patted her thigh. "just ignore them. i think your car is super cute!"

"me too!" renjun added, and jaemin nodded along with a bright smile. only jeno, ilha, and haechan stayed silent, which gyuri ignored.

"whatever. barry is my baby and i love him."

"yOU NAMED IT FUCKING BARRY-"

gyuri straightened with a low sigh. "uGH where tf is my catboy??"

as if on cue, hendery came speeding into an open parking spot. the brunette could see yangyang and dejun gripping onto the grab handles for dear life. the doors opened and gyuri suddenly felt herself growing nervous.

when she spotted the pretty blond boy, her heart leapt into her throat. she wasn't sure what she was expecting, but the boy looked... normal. well, not normal, but he appeared with his hands stuffed into the padded pockets of a long winter coat.

behind the princely boy were yangyang and dejun, both completely pale.

"y-you'll drive us back, right?"

"absolutely. we're leaving him here."

completely oblivious to the scheming boys behind him, hendery caught gyuri's eyes and flashed a bright smile. he struggled to pull his hand from his pocket to show an energetic wave towards the brunette.

"GYURIIWAAA!" he shouted, and the said girl found herself giggling at his liveliness.

"HENDERSONNN!" she shouted back, cupping her hands over her mouth to magnitude her voice. both miyoung and ilha finched, covering their ears to block out the sound.

the group of ten got their ice creams and squished together on the bench, some of them practically falling off of their seats. they laughed and talked about streaming tips and funny things that happened to them.

trying to be nice, jaemin gestured a hand towards the new girl with a smile. "do you want to intro—"

"oh hELL no. i'm not doing the fucking introductions again." haechan interrupted, and gyuri had to nod in agreement.

she was tired of the whole names thing, especially after the one with the og streaming gang. fullsun was probably also sick of hearing her voice since he was there every time she had to introduce herself.

at the end of the night, xiaoyang weren't lying about leaving hendery.

they really did just dip.

since renjun and jaemin were falling asleep, jeno thought it'd be best for the quartet to go straight home.

"oof, poor henny~" a tired miyoung cooed while giving the boy a warm hug. "those big meanies. i'll drive you home!"

"you can't drive."

"ilha will drive you home!"

the older girl checked her phone, then gasped. "oH FUCK IT'S 1 AM! taeil's gonna kill meee."

miyoung's eyes widened. "1 am? oh god, i fORGOT JISUNG AT CHAEWON'S HOUSE!"

hendery and gyuri faced each other, both silently licking the rest of their ice cream. "who's chaewon?" the brunette chimed in, mouth full of ice cream.

"oh, that's his babysitter."

"but? he's? 18?"

"wE LOVE CHAEWON STFU"

the blond prince slowly turned towards gyuri, hands still tight around his dessert. "can you drive me home??"

the short girl nodded, holding the remains of her cone between her teeth in order to fish her keys out of her pocket. the two faced miyoung and ilha, who were arguing over the girl called chaewon before turning towards the car in unison.

"... will they be okay..?"

"oh for sure. they once fought a rat with brooms... which turned out to actually be a ferret... bUT STILL."

the brunette chuckled to herself and unlocked the doors. "so, what kind of music do you like?"

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

rip barry beetle benson's feelings 😔✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 19.4K 65
โI'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
608K 40.4K 76
โYou can rule the world, but you can't rule over meโž When a head bartender, who's working underground to hide herself, meets the infamous clandestine...
14.4K 651 21
โœ˜ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แด€แดœ โœ˜ โ-สแดแดœ สœแด€แด… สแดแดœส€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡, ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ๊œฐโž โœ˜ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แดษชษด-แด‹สแดœษดษข ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœแดษชสŸษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ "๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ" แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แดกส€ษช๊œฑแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด...
10K 334 15
*๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’* ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ comes back to find his friends are a mess ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ignore each other ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ...