Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

4th of July/July Part 19

4.7K 69 5
By Licutie269

"Sshhhh," Coralina shushed JJ as they snuck out of the house passing Kie and Pope sleeping on the pullout. "You're the one who's loud in this relationship," JJ whispered causing Coral to snort.

"Shut up," she whispered back as they hurried down the pier towards the HMS. Climbing into the boat she set the pillows down she was carrying before taking JJ's backpack and the blanket he was carrying.

Starting the boat she waited for him to untie them from the dock before she drove them out towards the bay. Dropping anchor they made a bed on the floor of the HMS just as the sun started to come up over the horizon.

"I'm so glad we both have today off," she said cuddling into his side. "I know. I feel like I've hardly seen you," he commented. "Baby, we see each other every day," she reminded him.

"Yeah, in the morning before work or at night after work when we're too damn tired to do anything other than sleep," he complained, "We haven't had any fun since we went surfing last week."

"I guess John B's summer of 'having a good time all the time' doesn't really apply when we need to eat and keep the electricity running," Coral replied. "You're working the most out of all of us. I hate that," he said rubbing her hip.

Rolling on top of him Coral smiled down at him, "Well you can make up for it by giving me one helluva Fourth of July orgasm," she laughed. Gripping her hip with one hand he brought the other one up to tangle in her hair, "Who am I to deny an Independence Day wish," he replied, before kissing her.

Thoroughly satiated the two lay in a sweaty naked heap, "God, if John B knew what we just did on his boat he'd fucking kill us," Coral laughed. "And that's why we won't tell him," JJ told her, sternly.

Stretching Coral groaned, "Well then I guess we'd better get dressed before we get caught out here naked," she told him looking around for her bikini bottoms. "I threw them towards the stern," JJ said as he stood up and hiked his shorts up.

Hearing a boat motor Coral wrapped the blanket around herself as JJ went to the stern to get her bottoms. Throwing them to her he shaded his eyes to the oncoming boat, "Shit, it's my cousin," he told her.

"Are you kidding me," she grumbled yanking her bottoms on and pulling JJ's shirt over herself, "Tell him to go away," she told him. "I can't do that and risk our supply for the summer," JJ told her as his cousin called out to him as he drove his boat closer to the HMS.

"Hey Ricky," JJ greeted as the boy pulled alongside the HMS. Catching the rope his cousin tossed to him JJ tied the two boats together. "I thought that was you. Trying to figure out what you're doing out here so early," Ricky said, squinting at JJ before catching sight of Coral sitting amongst the blankets and pillows, "Ohhh, never mind," he snickered before smiling at Coralina, "Hey Coral, sorry to interrupt."

"We were done," she retorted, rolling her eyes causing Ricky to laugh. "Damn, I knew I liked you Routledge. I bet you keep my lil cousin on his toes," Ricky said, winking at her.

"He ain't so little anymore Ricky," Coral responded as she stood up. "Seriously Coral?" JJ questioned as she shrugged and his cousin laughed.

"In all seriousness I'm glad I caught you," Ricky said as he calmed down, "Got a little worried about you when you didn't put in an order for the holiday," he told JJ.

"Oh yeah well we hosted Memorial Day so we're not doing anything at the Chateau. I heard Peeler's having a party tonight though," JJ responded.

"She sure as shit is," Ricky laughed, "I'm heading to her place now to unload," he told them lifting an end of the tarp on his boat to reveal two kegs and a crate of liquor. "Hell yeah we're stopping by there tonight," JJ decided, laughing.

"Hey how did you like that weed I gave you the other week?" Ricky asked. "Dude, I still have some left. You weren't joking about taking it easy," JJ responded.

"Yeah, well when you need more you know where to find me," Ricky told him, "For now I've gotta get this shit delivered. Hey, how about I hook you up with some pre-gaming for being my favorite cousin," he said, going under the tarp and coming up with a small bottle of vodka that he tossed to JJ.

"I'm your only cousin, but thanks," JJ said, tucking the bottle away in his bag. "Coralina, pleasure to see you my dear. Keep this one out of trouble," Ricky called as JJ untied their boats and pushed them apart. "I'll try," Coral waved.

Hearing her phone ding Coral found it tangled in the blanket as she looked at the text.

JB⛵ : You better not be fucking on my boat?

JB⛵ : The HMS Pogue is a fuck free zone!

JB⛵ : Kie said get the hell back here Pope's driving her crazy worrying about this scholarship he applied for

Laughing Coral looked up at JJ, "John B kindly reminding me that the HMS is a fuck free zone," she told him, "And apparently Pope is annoying Kie with his scholarship talk."

"Oh yeah dude wouldn't shut the fuck up about that yesterday. Apparently he has to write an essay and have some big ass interview with a bunch of stiffs at the end of July," JJ told her, rolling his eyes.

Shaking out the blanket till her bikini top fell to the floor Coral swiped it off the floor, "I'm excited for him. If he can get this scholarship, he can afford to go to school, and study dead bodies like he wants to. He might be the only one of us who gets off this island," she commented, pulling off JJ's top before replacing it with her bikini top.

"Shit, Coralina, it's not 5a.m. anymore there are other boats out on the water now," JJ exclaimed looking around to see if anyone had seen her topless. "They're just boobs, JJ," she shrugged.

"Yeah, my boobs and I don't want other people looking at them," he argued. "Did you really just say they were your boobs?" she questioned, "That was like the most neanderthal thing to ever come out of your mouth."

"You know what I mean," he retorted, "So I guess we have to go back?" he asked, making a pouty face. "No, I thought we were going swimming," she replied.

A few hours and several ignored texts later Coral and JJ finally pulled back up to the dock at The Chateau. "Where the hell have you two been?" John B yelled, kicking the porch door open as he came out of the house with a beer in hand.

Walking up the back dock carrying her blanket Coral rolled her eyes, "Oh relax John B we didn't stain it up to bad," she laughed before running into the house hearing JJ sputtering. "She's fucking joking man," JJ yelled as he came charging in the house after her.

"Will you stop reminding him that he should kick my ass for sticking it to his sister," JJ told her following her into her room before throwing their pillows at her. "He makes it too easy," Coral laughed.

"Well when he cuts off my dick in the middle of the night you don't get to cry," he responded. "I'd have to check into it, but I think you can transplant them now," Coral sassed, smiling widely as JJ glared at her.

"You know what your problem is? You need some discipline," JJ decided before charging her and tackling her to the bed. "JJ," she shrieked, laughing as he tickled her, "Stop, I'm gonna pee myself!"

"Yo, Pope and Kie are back with food," John B called, banging on her door to be heard over their shrieking and laughing. Switching gears immediately JJ jumped off the bed and yanked her up, "Food!" he yelled pulling Coral around John B as they ran back outside.

While the others sat in their usual lawn chairs JJ and Coral laid in the hammock eating their takeout from The Wreck as they told them about seeing Ricky out on the water that morning, "We're definitely going to Peeler's later."

"You know she lives close enough to town I bet we can see the fireworks from there," Kie commented. "Oh, yes. We missed them on Memorial Day so I want to see them this time" Coral told them.

"Girls, I need to speak with you," Mike Carrera, Kie's father, told them as he came out of the backroom of The Wreck. "What's up, Mr. C?" Coralina asked, dropping her tray on the bar as Kie hurried over. "Yeah, what's up dad? I've got this family over here that are needy as hell," she grumbled.

"Kiara," Mike warned her with a look. "I'm just saying," Kie muttered.

"Anyway, weather reports have shown there's a massive hurricane heading our way by the end of the week. If this thing hits the way it's supposed to I'm gonna have to cut shifts as we'll most likely lose power and business. You know how it goes when a storm this size hits the island," he told them, as he handed them each a piece of paper, "This is your schedule if we get hit," he said before going back into the backroom.

Glancing down at her shifts Coral sighed before shoving the paper into her apron. "How bad is it?" Kie questioned. "Well let's just say we're gonna be having a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at The Chateau," Coral responded.

After delivering yet another meal to a loud family of four vacationing on the island Coral was heading back to the bar when her attention was drawn outside to the parking lot. Narrowing her eyes she watched Rafe talking to some skeevy looking dude.

"What are you staring at?" Kie questioned coming up beside her, "Who's that Rafe's talking to?" she asked. "I don't know, but he doesn't look like the type of person King Kook would normally talk to," Coral replied.

"He looks like the dirty version of JJ's cousin," Kie muttered. "Kiara, Ricky is super nice," Coral admonished, hitting Kie's arm. "I know," Kie exclaimed, "That's why I said the dirty version," she replied as the two girls stood watching the two outside.

Jaw dropping Coral sucked in a breath, "Did he just?" she began trailing off wide-eyed. "Yeah, he totally just drug dealed in my dad's parking lot," Kie whispered angrily. Shaking her head Coral told Kie to watch her tables. "Where are you going?" Kie called.

"To kick some kook ass," Coral responded over her shoulder as she shoved the door of The Wreck open. Marching outside she watched skeevy dude ride off on his motorcycle as she stopped behind Rafe clearing her throat, "Who the fuck was that?" she asked with her arms crossed across her chest.

Turning swiftly Rafe shoved the baggie he was holding into his pants pocket, "Nobody," he answered quickly, "What are you doing out here?" he asked. "Are you serious, Rafe? I saw you from the window buying drugs," Coral snapped.

"So? I need a little pick me up. My dad's been riding me about quitting school and besides I know JJ isn't a saint," Rafe retorted. Furrowing her eyebrows Coral shook her head, "JJ smokes weed. That's a far cry from what's in your little baggie there, Rafe."

Glancing around Rafe grabbed her arm yanking her towards him, "Don't fucking say that so loud," he hissed at her. "What's the matter, Rafe? Afraid Daddy's gonna find out what you're spending his money on?" Coral replied, yanking her arm out of his grip, "Find somewhere else to eat. Your business isn't welcome here anymore," she told him as she backed away from him.

"Fine. I was only coming into this shithole because I figured if you were spreading your legs for that gutter rat you'd be willing to spread them for me. Guess you can't account for taste on your side of the island," Rafe snarled at her, before striding towards his truck.

Watching as he tore off out of the parking lot Coral let out a breath, "Fucking douche," she muttered, before heading back inside to finish her shift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 75 25
Samantha Routledge is a fellow Pogue, and the younger sister of John B. Granted John B is only 10 months older; they are both the children of Big Joh...
196K 2.1K 41
Julianne Bailey Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, lived a low key life with her brother in the Outer Banks. 9 months after her father...
1.7K 2 26
John B is gone and Savannah must do her best to face the world without her twin brother. Lucky she has her boyfriend and two best friends by her side.
11.2K 75 23
WARNING WILL CONTAIN: swearing, under-aged drinking, drug-use, sexual assault, self harm, violence. Scarlett Faye Routledge, the 15 year old, younger...