Ask Plants VS Zombies

By Masterminer

Hey, guys, this is my first pvz story and I will be taking ask and truths/dares and writing them into this bo... More

Ask Away!
Dare
Chomps... Are you Okay?
The Lake
My Child?
Blind and Dazzled
Breakfast and Destruction
A Frightening Tale
Oh no
Bleach and Romance
Shameless Self-promotion
Attention Viewers!
Camping Trip!
I'm running out of catchy title ideas. Just roll with it.
Having Cold Feet
Zombie Bites, Plant Fright
Jumpscare
Rain Brings Plants Together (Skit)
Guys, I Need Dares
Fin
Continue?
Lightning Round
More News.
First Love Between the Two
The Call to Adventure
Stop Advertizing
I Need Ideas
Drawing
The Plot Continues
Ask The Crew
Ships Being Built
QNA
The Final Stretch
Update 1 year later.

Introduction

230 3 19
By Masterminer

It was a lovely day outside. Everyone could hear the birds chirping, the sun on their face, and the sound of zombies dying. A team consisting of a peashooter, sunflower, and a chomper held their ground again at an attack of zombies. Soon the battle ended and all was over for the day. Or so they thought.

Sunflower: *Cheering* Great work guys!

Chomper: Didn't that attack feel a bit.... off?

Peashooter: Yea. That attack wasn't as strong as the others. Those zombies are up to something.

Sunflower: Well that doesn't matter not. As long as we stick together we'll be okay!

[The group of plants would soon turn in for the night. Not knowing what would come next]

*In an undisclosed location*

??????: Should we attack them now?

#####: No, we shall wait until they least expect it, THEN WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

*cough cough cough cougb*

??????: Um sir? Do you need you medication?

#####: Yes. Go, bring it to me. NOW.

??????: Yes sir!

Ask, Peashooter, Sunflower and Chomper. (There will be other characters but this it to keep the story simple)

                         Author's Note
I hope you guys like this style of writing. Its to help me write better. Your asks can also change the way to story goes, so be free to ask or say anything to the plants!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 24.9K 46
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.6M 146K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.1M 73.2K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...