us- kurapika x reader

By redhoticythot

growing up, y/n has always loved anime. she spent her life wishing to live in the wonderful life of 2d. one n... More

~ch1~ All's well does not end well
~ch2~ Is this a dream?
~ch3~ No is NOT an answer
~ch4~ Who's there?
~ch5~ You're on!
~ch6~ A duel with an idiot
~ch8~ I think I'm in love with you
~ch9~ Time limit
~ch10~I didn't mean to!
~ch11~Zevil? More like devil
~ch12~#16??
~ch13~ y/n
~ch14~What's going on?
~ch15~One step closer
~ch16~ A secret prodigy?
~ch17~Ready? Set.. FIGHT!
~ch18~ Something doesn't feel right
~ch19~ Stop leaving me speechless >:[
~ch20~Gon
~ch21~ Hunter License
~ch 22~
~ch23~Kukuroo mountain
~ch24~ Door heavy? Door break.
~ch25~ BLT (butler time๐Ÿ˜Ž)
~ch26~ Servants' quarters
~ch 27~
~ch 28~ It really is you!
~ch 29~ Let us pass

~ch7~Admit it

2.6K 101 179
By redhoticythot

Y/n POV

It has been hours since the last fight and since I kissed him. Neither of us spoke after that. Thinking about it, WHAT DID I JUST DO??  I was only expecting to hug him, but a kiss too? I got a little carried away in the moment. I thought he was going to push me off, but instead, he didn't move. After I pulled away, he had this look on his face like his soul just left his body. Did he not like it? That must be it! I turned away covering my eyes, my face flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry..." My voice was shaking.

"I shouldn't have done that. I probably made you uncomfortable." I continued. 

No response. 

He peeled my hands away from my face and lifted my chin up. He cupped my cheeks, and moved his face closer to mine. The more he started to close in, he gracefully shut his eyes. At first I was confused, but I decided to do the same. I could feel his hot breath an inch away from me. That's when it hit me. Were we gonna.. KISS?!  My heart was beating out of my chest. I thought I was going to faint before I got the chance. 

"What are you guys doing? You look like you're having fun." I looked down, startled, seeing Gon smiling at us. 

Killua came up from behind and slapped the back of Gon's head.

"BAKA!" He yelled. Then dragged him away. 

"I don't get it, what did I do wrong?" Gon asked confused.

I jumped back. Words were struggling to come out of my mouth. 

"So...um. Let's go watch the next match." I gave a terribly weak smile and headed off. 

"Wait!!"

I looked at Kurapika confused and tilted my head. 

He rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I- Uh- Never mind." 

Okayyy. That was weird. I told myself to ignore it and walked up to Killua. 

The next person who offered to go up next was the prisoner with bright pink hair in pigtails. I guess we're skipping Gon then. I should've known. After all, her bet was going to be mainly based on Majitani. I pulled Leorio over and told him to bend down. I then whispered in his ear.

"He's not dead."

"What?"

"Just remember that. You're going to need it. Oh and one more thing, do us all a favor and don't be a pervert."

Leorio slowly nodded his head and walked away to attend the girl. 

Things were turning out a little different in the show. I may have affected it a little bit, but that's okay since there isn't anything I could really do about it. The words and actions were not exactly the same as how it was in the show, but it wouldn't be changed too much so it still should follow the basic storyline. 

"Let's make a wager with betting on whether Majitani is alive or not. We'll gamble with our time. What do you say?" The girl said.

Leorio spoke up. "He's been knocked out for hours. At this point he's probably dead!"

"I'm betting he's alive." She said straightforward. 

"If he was, he would've woken up earlier." He snarled back 

Leorio POV

What is she talking about? He's clearly dead. There's no way he's- No, wait. What is it that y/n told me? "He's not dead."  What if she's right? After all this is what she specializes in. Gambling. 

"Okay fine. A wager it is. But I change my answer. He's alive."

"You were so set on him being dead. Now you're saying he's alive?" She cackled. 

I walked to the body and checked its pulse. 

"You're right." I started. "He's unconscious."

We won 10 hours. Her having 40, us with 60. I was taking the lead. 

"Good job. Now what would you like to bet on?"

I was thinking about it and looked back at Majitani. Something didn't seem right. I pointed my finger at him, with my decision made up.

"I'd like to bet on whether he's really unconscious or not."

"What? Alright then. I'll bet 20 hours that he's really unconscious. But how are you going to confirm that he's really unconscious?"

I had a plan in mind. 

"That's easy." 

I grabbed him by the arm and lifted his heavy body up.

"But it's not simple." I smiled and held him over the edge. I know this was a little mean, but I wanted to have some fun too. 

"I'll just throw him down here." I said loud enough for him to hear.

I kept proving my point until she met my agreement. She then changed her wager and bet 40 hours that he wasn't unconscious. I let go of him as he proved to be conscious, as he struggled to get back up. I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards me so he didn't fall. 

"Good morning." 

After a chat with a very worried Majitani, our scoreboard had showed that she won 80 hours and we were left with 20. 

Y/n POV

After giving Leorio the hints he needed, the match went by faster. The last wager they were about to make, was the one I was most worried about. In the end he COMPLETELY ignored my warning. I mean come on, can he not handle himself? They had 100 hours in total and we were left with 0. I can't believe this guy. We were all in disgust once he made it back. Even the rock-papers-scissors wager made it worst but whatever. We were tied 2-2. A/N-(Majitani gave Kurapika the win because with y/n those were one of the changes it made)

Killua after everyone else was itching to go. He took his stand and chose the mass murder guy, since he was the only one out of the other guy who hadn't gone yet, that would meet Killua's requirement. A fight to the death. This match was also over quickly as I saw Killua rip this guy's heart out in two seconds. Man that was great. Overall we won 2-3. The only catch was since Leorio gambled 50 hours away, we had to spend all of that time in a small room. We arrived at the room and to me, it looked nicer in person. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with that time, but since I was with the guys, it didn't matter. While Kurapika was busy asking Killua how he tore out his opponents heart, Leorio came up to me. 

"Hey, how did you know he wasn't dead?'

"Oh, it was just a hunch." 

"Yeah, but still."

Before he could question me anymore I went to the other side of the room and sat down. I watched Gon and Killua get the chance to use everything in the room. They looked like they were having fun and it really made me happy. While watching them, Kurapika came up and sat down next to me. I decided to make conversation. After all, I wanted to ask him about, well, you know. 

"Hey. About earlier," My voice started cracking and I was getting nervous, but I continued anyways. 

"Were you about to kiss me?" is what I wanted to say, but it couldn't come out. Instead I said:

"The match between Killua was sick, huh? I can't believe it took him only a minute to do that."

Kurapika POV

"Oh yeah. I wasn't really expecting that." 

I thought she was going to ask something else. Like, I don't know, about how I almost kissed her earlier??

I needed to get up for a minute. I was blushing so much from that thought. 

"I'm going to get a drink. Want one?" I asked. 

"No, it's okay." She replied. And with that, I was gone. 

I opened up the fridge near where Leorio was sitting. I couldn't get y/n off my mind, as well how I suddenly got bold out of nowhere. 

"You like her don't you?"

I turned around to see Leorio smirking with that stupid face of his like always.

Defensively, I responded.

"What do you mean? Why would I?"

"Well, it's not only the way you look at her, but also how you seem to smile more when she's around, how your cheeks turn red when she speaks, how you get jealous when her attention is focused on anybody else but you. Even when you always attend to her aid, making sure she's alright.  Don't think I haven't noticed."

I looked over at y/n and saw her laughing with Gon and Killua. I felt myself become frustrated. Do I like her? I don't even know how I feel. 

"Just admit it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 83 49
Kurapika is now living the life he has always dreamed of on a beautiful island. He falls in love with a beautiful young nurse and is able to rebuild...
32.8K 711 21
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ตยท๐˜ขยท๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ชยท๐˜ข /๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅษ™หˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ชษ™/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ...
44K 1.9K 31
y/n comes from a special village secluded from society. they're known for their special DNA; their blood and tears can heal any injury. they're also...
20.7K 863 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...