Abyssal (ManxMan)

Von FeastOfNoise

The day that Kai learns that he's half-human, half-merman and that he's the key to ending a 100-year-old war... Mehr

Abyssal
Prologue
Kai
Golden Hallucination
King Marius the Conquerer
Clash
Master's Chain
Fish Out of Water
Shark Bait
Sunken Ship
False Reflection
Patreon Exclusive NSFW Chapter: Crystal Pearl
Swirling Silvers
Circus Animal
Public Humiliation
Triple Threat
The Baths Part 1
The Baths Part 2
Condition
Royal Concubine
True Danger
Spirit of the Sea
The Amphitheater
To Spurn a King
The Queen's Pet Part 1
The Queen's Pet Part 2
King's Gambit
Abyssal is Now Live on Radish!
Wet Dream Part 1 (Explicit)
Crimson Tide
Rising Dust
Damaged Vessel
Get Out
The Kingdom of Astria Part 1
The Kingdom of Astria Part 2
The Tour
Wet Dream Part 2 - NSFW/Patreon Exclusive
The King's Orders
East Wing
🚨🚨Abyssal Comic is Finally Out!!!🚨🚨
Under His Nose
Abyssal is now on Tapas and Webtoon!
Pawn
Audience
Two Birds, One Stone
Punishment
Cave of Wonders
Laboratory
Silent Treatment
Fight or Flight
Others
Change of Tactics
Catch-22
Dark Zone
Suicide Attempt
At What Cost?
Royal Invitation
Don't Call Me a Halfbreed
King's Jewels
Whip. Cough. Splash.
Getting Ready
Torn Harness
The Devil You Know
Impulsive Act
King Trigon the White
Royal Dinner
The Kings' Attentions
A Merman of His Word
Superpowers
Teleporting Mermen
Abyssal is now on Ritoria!
Back! :)
New Chapter up on Ritoria!
The Reunion
Culinary Lesson
The King Could Cook
Businessman
Tucked In
Erasmus the Fabled
First Visit
Bringing an Army
Oath
True Form
Sea Monster
Crack
The Attacker Pt 1
The Attacker Pt 2
Jealousy and Envy
Inner Pool
The Catalyst
Distraction
In the Blink of an Eye
Incompatible
Breeding Program
Father's Tale
Save Them
The Fool
Time is of the Essence
Energy Pulse
Momma's Boy
A King's Lament
Ready
Book 2 Synopsis
Coming Soon

For What Price?

8.2K 566 121
Von FeastOfNoise

Warning: This chapter contains non-consent, violent themes that some may find disturbing. Some parts have been omitted due to Wattpad's guidelines. Find the uncensored version on my Patreon.

For What Price?

A foul scene unfolded right before Kai's very eyes, but no matter how foul it got, he didn't have the ability to look away. He was mesmerized by the morbid spectacle. Speechless and horrified, he watched the two male pets engage in what had to be the strangest match he'd ever laid eyes on. He had never witnessed such depravity in all his life.

The male with the extreme piercings, a tanned, dark-haired specimen that looked like he'd stepped off a runway and into the arena, charged the other like a bull the moment Marius' hand fell. He went straight for the kill. He grabbed the smaller male by the waist, a white-haired albino, circled around him and then threw the albino over his shoulder, all in two or three seconds. Sand erupted into the air as he hit the ground.

The crowd laughed.

Clearly not one to waste a chance, Piercings quickly got around him, grabbed Albino by the hips and-

Kai's audible gasp echoed in the semi-quiet amphitheater.

"What the hell is he doing?" he hissed, shocked to the core. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, and a fly could have flown into his hanging mouth.

"What does it look like they're doing?" Marius drawled, his mouth a little too close to Kai's ear for comfort.

They were fucking.

Or more accurately, Piercings was raping Albino. He'd forced the fallen pet's knees apart, and in one deft move, had plunged himself into the albino.

Kai was shocked at the ease in which Piercings slipped into Albino. It was as if-

He blanched.

It was as if he'd been prepared.

As he felt the blood draining from his face, he remembered in vivid detail how the triplets had also 'prepared' him in the baths.

Albino let out a sound between an animalistic cry and a yelp the moment he was forced, much to the amusement of the deprived crowd. Albino desperately tried to throw him off, bucking his hips like a wild mule, but ultimately failed after a few attempts.

While he hadn't been looking, the atmosphere in the amphitheater's alcoves had turned outright orgiastic.

Lady Ezaoi had another slave's head between her spread legs, a possessive hand holding the slave in place. A look of sheer ecstasy and triumph was in her eyes; her pet slave was dominating the fight -and the other slave.

His eyes sought out King Marius on their own accord. He appeared immune to the debauchery unfolding around him, his lazy eyes regarding the fighting slaves with apparent disinterest. Kai was willing to bet that someone like Marius, who had everything, possessed such jaded appetites that a spectacle like this did not affect him in the least. He'd probably seen and done it all.

A raking cough plagued him. He suspected it was a reaction to the heavy, sweet-smelling incense they were burning. It was making him hot.

Sensing Kai's gaze on him, his eyes fluttered down. "Enjoying the entertainment?"

"This isn't entertainment. This is rape," Kai stated forcefully, meeting Marius' gaze.

"Oh? Is it really?" The King said with a cocked eyebrow and an amused glint in his eyes.

He became aware of the spots where his skin was touching Marius. He felt unwanted warmth seeping into his body from those areas.

Frowning at Marius' casual disregard for the criminal act, Kai vehemently hissed his confirmation, "Yes." Then, as doubt filtered into his heart, he turned to look at the wrestlers.

It seemed that, in a place like this, one could not afford to lift their eyes off the main event for a second, because things were constantly changing.

The pained look that the albino had worn before dissolved into a look of pure pleasure, red cheeks, hanging tongue, rolled-back eyes and all.

Kai felt his own face flush at the sight.

Much to his horror, he felt himself stir.

Slowly and as surreptitiously as he could with King Marius sprawled right next to him, he reached down and smoothed his pants and belt, trying to conceal his jutting erection.

Potent shame washed over him.

Everything happening in the amphitheater disgusted him to his very core and went against everything he believed in, so it was inconceivable that he'd ever react to it!

Yet erections did not lie.

"Get up, you whore! Don't enjoy this! Throw him off you!" Lord Luka growled from his alcove, eyes wide open and veins popping from rage. When a servant came to present a tray full of sweetmeat to him, he angrily slapped the tray right out of the servant's hand and into his face, eliciting a wave of snickering from the crowd.

Kai thought that he was a spoiled, volatile brat in need of serious disciplining.

"Here!" A female dressed in -well, pretty much nothing but a gold harness tossed a rod-like object into the arena. It fell just within Piercings' reach. "Finish him with it!"

Piercings picked it up and brutally shoved it right into Albino's ass.

Kai flinched.

"Why am I here?" Kai asked, eyes straight ahead.

He already had a terrifying suspicion blossoming in his mind and filling his chest with the suffocating cloud of fear.

He'd do it to him. The bastard would actually throw him in that arena to battle for his anal virginity. It would be a repeat of the incident with Shtara for the amusement of Nostraza's debauched, perverse nobility.

As long as they give me a sword this time.

The show was nearing its culmination. Piercings began grunting as he began pistoning in and out of Albino. Finally, he exploded with a roar that echoed in the amphitheater. Spent, he collapsed on his defeated opponent, squashing him.

Kai pretended not to hear the crowd reaching climax as well.

And there was the matter of him growing even more excited.

Seriously, what's wrong with me?! It's like I've been-

It was like he'd been drugged.

Brows narrowed in concentration, he sniffed the air.

Fucking hell. The incense had to be some sort of aphrodisiac!

King Marius let out a soft chuckle. "Did you finally realize?" he asked.

"How strong is it?" he demanded.

"You tell me. It has no effect on me."

Kai watched Marius' face to see if there was any truth to his claim. There was. Did anything affect him?

"What am I here?" he repeated his earlier question, the suspense eating him alive. He was already scantily-dressed, yet the aphrodisiac was heating his body to such high levels that he wanted to strip down to his birthday suit.

"Do you see the miserable fate of humans in this world? Someone like you would never survive in this world," Marius said.

"You're the one who brought me here," Kai stated matter-of-factly. He never knew this world existed before, let alone wanted to be a part of it. He'd pay just about anything to go back in time to his simpler, wholesome life.

"And I can do with you whatever I please."

Kai opened his mouth to protest, but he found no argument to protest with.

The bastard pretty much decided if Kai lived or died. He had a dog leash around his ankle for crying out loud.

"The gathering is far from over. I can throw you in that arena for the next match."

Kai felt the liquid in his spine freeze.

"Or," Marius said and leaned into Kai's ear once again to say, "I can choose not to."

He closed his eyes against the onslaught of heat that washed over him the moment Marius whispered in his ear, blowing hot air onto the sensitive spot. "For what price?" His heart thundered in his chest as he asked the question, part because of the aphrodisiac messing with his body, and part because he was terrified of what King Marius would demand of him.

He could think of only one thing that Marius would want from someone like him.

His much-coveted power.

Without warning, King Marius reached down and cupped Kai's erection through his sheer pants. Startled, he yelped and jumped.

"What are you doing?!" he shrieked in chagrin, drawing to him every pair of eyes in the now quiet amphitheater once again.

Kai tried to push his hand away, but quickly discovered that his strength had all but deserted him. When he lifted a hand to pull Marius' away, it fell to his side like a lifeless ragdoll's.

"You asked what I want," Marius said, pinning Kai with his blue shark-like eyes.

Kai wished that he was anywhere but here, subject to the King of Nostraza's penetrating gaze.

Still holding his throbbing cock, King Marius declared, "I want you to marry me." 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 70 26
Prince Remiul has the perfect life. He is of the most royal bloodline and destined to be king when his father retires. His parents are all around lov...
5.1K 273 13
小人鱼他超凶 The wild little mermaid who lives in the deep sea has never seen his parents since he was born. He swung the most beautiful tail and fought th...
58.6K 2.8K 21
Disclaimer: this is the third instalment of a three part book series. Therefore to get the full story you should read the first two instalments, name...
958K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...