๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐|๐šˆ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐™ผ...

By psychoxen-

๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž. ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One:Omega
Chapter Two:Daisies and White Roses
Chapter 3:True Nature
Chapter 5:Biscuits and Apple Dumplings

Chapter 4:Real Talk

266 17 11
By psychoxen-

Taehyung had enough. He blames Jungkook. It's all his mate's fault (okay, maybe partly his) for spoiling Jimin and letting the pup get away with anything. And now, the dumb arse would still defend Jimin.

The omega queen groaned as he rested his head on Seokjin's lap; the elder omega brushing his golden locks of hair.

"Had a fight with Gguk again, dear?" Seokjin asked, continuing to brush Taehyung's hair. "What else? That dumb arse kept on spoiling Jimin! I get that he loves our son; I do too! However, he's not confident being a parent! He's scared to upset Jimin, and so he lets the pup do whatever!" Taehyung cried. "I tried to talk to him about it. He was quick to shut down my pleas and concern. He doesn't want to listen to me."

Taehyung sat up, rubbing his tear stained face. His tears left a large wet patch on Seokjin's dress, however the elder omega doesn't mind. "I tried to fix Jimin's ways. I tried to discipline him; however Jungkook gets mad at me for it. He even uses his alpha voice on me... He keeps on telling me that I should let Jimin have everything he wants. I'm afraid I'm too late. Yoongi told me everything that happened when they went out on a date. I knew Jimin was spoiled; however I didn't know he felt that entitled!"

Seokjin sighed, caressing Taehyung's face in a reassuring manner. "Shushhh... Don't stress over it alright? It's bad for the baby." Taehyung sniffled, looking down at his small swollen belly before caressing it. It's not that visible, however he's already in his 4th month so Jungkook didn't know, not like Taehyung has time to sit down with him and talk with him about their personal life. With excellent artisans, inventors and scientists showing up and creating new things, it's Epiphania's golden age of flourish. They have no time to sit down and have a chat as Jungkook is busy managing the military and noble fraction; Taehyung himself is organizing the guild markets. They have no time to be the best parents for Jimin, Sungho, and their unborn pup.

Taehyung wiped his tears away. "Yes, I know hyung." The omega queen sighed, his eyes red and glassy. He looked a mess with his chapped lips and pale face; however he manages to still look gorgeous. "I just wished I could've been a better mother. If I had just been stronger..."

--

"Daddy!" Jimin cried, thrashing around and rolling on the floor. Jungkook was on his desk, trying his hardest to keep cool and not let his enraged pheromones out. He's still not halfway through his paperwork and now Jimin has barged in the study to throw a tantrum, all because Yoongi refused to talk to him for days.

Jungkook swore he has tried everything he can to try and make Jimin stop. He offered him dresses, cosmetics, toys, paintings, early access to deserts, and so on! However, Jimin wouldn't just stop throwing a tantrum and being upset. Perhaps this is a fated mates thing? Nonetheless, it's quite annoying and his heart hurts to see his baby so upset and in pain.

He doesn't know what to do to stop Jimin's cries and his head is pounding.

"Jimin, please..." Jungkook hissed, however Jimin was too busy crying and screaming to hear his pleas. Jimin is already flushed and red in the face from the tears and screaming.

Beomgyu knocked on the door before entering the study with a bow. "Sire, the nobles demand a new meeting. They have a new proposal about the 'Purple Road' that will make travel easier for other nations." The Royal Consort said, giving a parchment scroll to Jungkook who just sighed and nodded.

"Where's the queen?" Jungkook mumbled. "Tell him to take care of Jimin please. I'm busy." The alpha king sighed, talking as if his son isn't just screaming his head off in front of him.

"But Daddy! Mommy doesn't let me do what I want!" Jimin cried, making Jungkook groan and pinch the space between his eyes. "Beomgyu, please. Take him out. I need to get this done." The alpha king ordered to the consort who nodded meekly.

"Daddy! You don't love me anymore?!" Jimin cried, going over to the king, clutching Jungkook's clothes tightly. "You hate me as well? You don't love me?"

Jungkook wanted to cry himself as he saw his beautiful angel before him, tears in his eyes and sounding so broken. Never mind work, his little angel is in pain. Jungkook made Jimin straddle on his lap, caressing his son's face. "No! I love you so much, baby! What does my baby want, hmm? Something other than your Yoongi hyung?"

"But daddy! I only want Yoongi hyung! There's nothing else there in the world that can fill the hole in my heart except Yoongi hyung!" Jimin cried. Jungkook was quick to wipe away his son's tears. "Okay baby..." Jungkook sighed. "How about you go to your mommy and ask him on ways to win your Yoongi hyung back, okay?"

Jimin crossed his arms and pouted before nodding. His cheeks were flushed red and his pouting plump lips in a beautiful shade of red. Jimin definitely looks so ethereal, just like his mother; Jungkook thought. Thinking of Taehyung, he should probably pay more time and attention to his mate more. He hasn't given Taehyung all the love and attention he deserves nowadays.

"Okay, daddy. Thankies!" Jimin exclaimed happily, kissing Jungkook's cheeks before getting off his father's lap. "Take him to Taehyung, please." Jungkook pleaded to Beomgyu who nodded. "Please follow me, your Highness." The Royal consort said, bowing at the prince before leaving the room; Jimin trailing after him.

--

Jimin was still furious inside. His father doesn't want to deal with him so now he's being tossed over to his mother. It's not that hard to force a meeting between him and Yoongi! He's the king! He should be able to demand that Yoongi shall meet prince Jimin!

Jimin was stomping through the halls. His legs were stomping and slouching, not very omega like, however, it's because he's pissed. He followed after the consort that continued to walk through the halls. Looking at him, Jimin feels slightly uncomfortable. The royal consort is his father's second mate (Jimin was not aware that it was out of obligation) and Sungho's mother. Will his Yoongi hyung have a second mate or more in the future?! He needs to improve so that Yoongi will think that he's so perfect, he wouldn't need a second mate in the future! However, he must think of a way to make his Yoongi hyung talk to him first.

Beomgyu finally arrived at the Royal Gardens where Taehyung and Seokjin were sitting on the fountain, engaged in what seemed to be a light conversation as both of them had a serene look on their faces.

"Excuse me, King Jungkook requested me to take Prince Jimin to you. I'll have to excuse myself, goodbye." Beomgyu said, smiling as he bowed before leaving.

"Mommy!" Jimin exclaimed, stomping over to Taehyung who's serene expression turned sour in a mere instant. However, Jimin was too numb to care or be hurt. All he cares about is his Yoongi hyung and Yoongi hyung alone. "Daddy said you know how I could win Yoongi hyung back!" Jimin pouted, trying to act cute.

"Fix that rotten attitude and maybe he'll even consider-" Taehyung whispered which Jimin fortunately didn't hear. Seokjin heard it loud and clear though. "Taehyung." Seokjin warned, making Taehyung sigh.

Pulling on a strained smile, Taehyung looked at Jimin. "How about you try to bake some cookies or sweets for your Yoongi hyung and gave them to him when you apologize, hmm?" The omega queen suggested. "Do you know why your Yoongi hyung is not talking to you right now?"

Jimin made a face, puckering his lips as he rolled his eyes. "Yoongi hyung is just stressed, so he accidentally lashed his frustration out on me! It's fine though! I read from a book in the library that an omega should gladly receive what ever their alpha gives them-"

Taehyung and Seokjin looked at Jimin, horrified. The omega pup is clearly saying that he's willing to take abuse because he read an old rule book for omegas.

"Jimin, honey..." Seokjin approached cautiously. "You shouldn't let your alpha or anyone hurt you! If your Yoongi hyung hits you, may it be out of anger or own will, you should tell us or call him out for it and tell him that it's wrong!"

Jimin frowned.

"But I want to be the perfect omega for Yoongi hyung! I don't want him to find me lacking and look for another omega like Daddy did!" Jimin insisted, unknowingly hurting his mother. Taehyung knew that Jungkook didn't find him lacking at all, and he took Beomgyu as his second mate because the Royal court forced him to it but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Tears unconsciously flowed out of Taehyung's eyes and his scent turned sour. "Taehyung-" Seokjin tried to say, however Taehyung dashed away before he could say anything.

Seokjin sighed, looking at Jimin who looked confused and slight annoyed?

"Why did mommy cry and run away?" Jimin asked.

"Look, Jimin... That's not a nice thing to say to your mother. You'll understand when you're older, alright-"

"But uncle, I'm already old! I'm ten years of age! I'm mature!" Jimin insisted, puffing his cheeks with a pout.

"You're clearly not. Look, I'll be frank with you. I raised seven children, including your father. Your father spoiled you rotten and you're being insensitive. I can tell you this because your father can't go against me like he does to your mother so tell on your father if you want, I don't care." Seokjin said with a stern look which Jimin returned with a glare. "Just because your father is the King and you're a prince, it doesn't mean you have the right to treat anyone else like rubbish. You're special in your own way like everyone else; however you don't stand above everyone so keep your head on the ground. The reason Yoongi isn't talking to you is because of your attitude. You could ignore everything I said or ponder on them. Make the correct decision and Yoongi might talk to you again." The omega duke said, standing up and walking away.

Jimin scrunched his face in annoyance. As if those words are true. His father said he's perfect and a gift to the world from the Gods. It's only right if he's praised, adored, served and standing above anyone else. It's also fitting for him to look down upon anyone because he's perfect. He can have anyone he wants, but he only wants his Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, my Yoongi hyung is the only one that's as perfect as me. It's why we're fated mates. We're a perfect couple."

--

Yoongi jumped before swinging his feet, attempting to kick Hoseok on the face, however the latter was fast to evade his attack, making Yoongi's whole body land on the floor. The Kim heir was quick to slide his feet across the floor and swung it over Hoseok's legs; knocking the other alpha off the ground and making him land on the floor. Yoongi took this opportunity to tackle Hoseok and apprehend the latter, riding on the elder alpha's back. He then laid on Hoseok's back before circling his right arm around the latter's throat while his left arm held Hoseok's arms back.

"Giving up?" Yoongi asked, making Hoseok sigh and nod. "Yes, I give up."

Yoongi grinned and got off of Hoseok's back. They're currently in the training room alone as the squires were out for a field demonstration.

Hoseok groaned as he laid on the floor, limbs spread out wide. He and Yoongi have been sparing for hours now. They have been out on a run at dusk, had a quick breakfast, had literary, law, and linguistics lessons, lunch, then musical lessons before they were finally dismissed at 2pm. They have been sparing in the training room ever since. Their muscles were sore and aching, they were very sweaty as well.

Yoongi got up from the floor and poured him and Hoseok a glass of water from the pitcher the servants brought for them earlier. Yoongi drank his water as he offered the glass of water to Hoseok who sat up. Hoseok drank his water as he watched Yoongi finish his own glass.

Yoongi poured himself another glass of water before sitting on the bench. The elder alpha got up and sat beside Yoongi, panting as he finished his water. The Kim heir set the glass down on the table where the pitcher is before looking at Hoseok, waiting for the latter to finish his water. Hoseok let out a pleased sigh, handing Yoongi his glass before stretching his arms out.

"You did well today Yoongs." Hoseok complimented as he moved his arms around, looking at Yoongi with a smile. "You think so? You did well too hyung." The Kim heir smirked before leaning over and pecking Hoseok's lips. Hoseok hummed. "You're quite clingy nowadays... You surprisingly haven't spent time with Jimin this week eversince your date..." Hoseok pointed out.

Yoongi pursed his lips into a firm line, eschewing his eyes on the floor, showing no emotion. His pheromones are concealed as well so Hoseok doesn't know what the latter is feeling at all. Eventually, the younger alpha sighed.

"I got to see his true nature. He was horrible to commoners even if they gave him a present. I didn't know he was that cruel..." Yoongi muttered.

Hoseok wasn't surprised. Yoongi is bound to find out eventually. The elder alpha's eyes landed on his bruised arm that's covered bruises. Jimin would sometimes hit him if the latter gets the chance and Hoseok couldn't stop him. As bad as it is to tolerate Jimin's horrible nature, Hoseok still needs Yoongi to mate with Jimin. He read religious texts that fated mates will get sick, hurt or even die if their mates mated with someone else. Hoseok doesn't wish for Jimin to get hurt. So as much as he wants Yoongi to be together with him or mate with a more kind and good willed omega, he needs to fix Yoongi's and Jimin's relationship.

And maybe even Jimin's personality.       

---

A/N:   🙃 🙃 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 1.2K 30
'๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†.' ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 30 ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž...
567 43 22
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ สŸแด‡แด›'s ส™แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡sแด› โ˜œ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดา“ สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดœsแด‡แด… โ˜œ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง :: O4/19/2O ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— :: O7/15/2O
68.3K 3.5K 46
WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illness mentioned, self-harm, psychopathic th...
68.5K 4.8K 20
"ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก สแดแดœ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡, แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด€แด แดษชแด… แดแด‡?" สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ส€แด‡แด€แด… 'แด›สœแด‡ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ษชแด…แดสŸ ส™แดส๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…' ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด›แด แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…!!! สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹...