𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter One: The Beginning

100K 1.3K 4.8K
By TaurusQuinn

Life is like a book. We get a beginning and an ending. Everything happens for a reason, there is always going to be new challenges and surprises headed your way.

I guess going to Hogwarts was my biggest surprise of them all.

These events in your life is what makes it interesting. I guess my life is pretty boring. Well, it was until I came to Hogwarts.

My name is Moon Torres, and I've never known about magic until my fifth year. I always thought that these coincidences in my life were just that, coincidences. Apparently, these accidents have a deeper meaning.

I guess magic is the answer.

I never knew the meaning of magic until I received my letter to Hogwarts. Even my mother knew what Hogwarts was.

I get off the train as it arrives at Hogwarts. I didn't know what would be in store for me at this new school. I couldn't help but think about all the possibilities awaiting for me once I walked through those doors. I look over to my left and see a girl I was friends with when I was young.

Hermione Granger.

It's been years since I've last seen her. We were good friends until she disappeared from school one day. Some students said she transferred, while others said she got killed.

I couldn't believe any of them, until now.

"Hermione!" I say as I walk over to her. The brown haired girl turned around to make eye contact with me. Her eyes opened wide at the realization of who I was.

"Moon? Is it really you?" she questioned in shock.

I smile and nod as I hug her tightly. It was odd seeing her here. She's changed so much, and barely looks like her old self.

"Moon, this is Harry Potter and Ron Weasley." she explained, pointing to both of the boys. They both exchanged awkward looks before giving me small smiles.

"Hi, welcome to Hogwarts." Harry greets me kindly. "You'll really like it here."

"Yeah, what he said." Ron said shyly, tilting his head towards Harry.

They were both kind.

I really hope that Hermione is the same as she was before and that our bond didn't break. Unfortunately, people change.

The four of us continue walking with the rest of our classmates as we talk about our past.

"It all makes sense now. We caused the random accidents at our old school. I guess it was magic all this time." I sigh of relief, "And I thought they were just coincidental."

Hermione laughs at my words. I missed her.

"Look, be careful who you say your parents are. Since me and you aren't born to any witches or wizards, they call us a horrible name. They call us mudbloods. If someone asks you, just change the subject." Hermione says softly as we step into a boat.

I nod, still trying to make sense of it all. Why should it matter who my parents are? Well, not like my dad will care. He died when I was only five years old in a car accident. My mum never made me feel okay. She was never a really caring or supportive person anyways.

It's like I have no parents at all.

"What happens if I mention who my parents are?" I ask Hermione. She gave me a sheepish frown before sitting down in the boat.

"Don't mention it."

After we all got into the boat, it started to drift off into the dark water on its own. Magic was both scary and fascinating at the same time.

There wasn't much light other than our lanterns and the moonlight.

The view was breathtaking.

I look at some of the other students in the boats. These were all people who understood me. They all had as much magic abilities as I did.

I noticed a tall blonde headed boy. He wore a black suit which made his light hair stand out. He was quite attractive and he knew it. I could tell by his posture that he was very confident in who he was. His head was held high, and his hands were tightly clenched in a fist.

He must've noticed me staring, when he turned his head to face me. His expression was blank for a few seconds. He kept his eyes on mine as he slowly turned his head away.

The boy seemed kind.

I gave him a kind grin and small wave. I was expecting one back but his expression completely altered. He furrowed his eyebrows at me, as his eyes trailed up and down my body. He gave me a disgusted look and turned away.

What was that about?

I was just trying to me kind.

I ignore what had happened and started to notice my surroundings more. There were small creatures floating around the air.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Hermione questioned. She gave me a kind smile, and I knew she understood what I was feeling.

"I remember my first time at Hogwarts. I was so intrigued by all of the surroundings, I practically fell out of the boat." Harry exclaimed.

Everything around me is truly amazing. The dark blue water our boats were in, glided through my fingers as I placed down my hand slightly out of the edge.

It was beautiful, and peaceful.

I looked back up at the creatures flying through the air, following our boat as it sailed through the water.

"Those must be nargles. They might be looking for some mistletoe. Nasty little creatures, they are." A blonde haired girl explained softly. She sat behind me with a toothy grin plastered on her face as she stared at the creatures above us.

After a few minutes we finally reach the shore. Carriages lined up, waiting for students to sit inside of them.

The carriages pulled themselves as students sat down. Ron pointed to an empty carriage and we all decided to follow him.

I heard the small blonde girl stop behind me. She looked sad as she kept her eyes glued to the ground.

"Am I allowed to go with you guys?" she asked politely.

I felt bad for her.

Was she always left out?

I didn't want to be that person. She deserved to be in the same carriage as us. I wanted to be kind to her, even if no one else was.

"Of course." I muttered as my lips turned into a small smile. "You could tell me all about these Nargles."

We both get inside the carriage and sit beside my friends. I was starting to like Hogwarts. The girl explained all about these magical creatures. There were creatures called Wrackspurts and Gulping Plimpies.

We arrived at the doors of the castle a few minutes later. All of the students got out of their carriages and were lead inside the large doors by a thin older woman. She looked to be about in her fifties or sixties.

She leads us through the halls until we reach two large doors. She allows the returning students to go inside as I stay out there with the first years.

She has a speech explaining the four individual houses. and how we will be sorted. The sorting ceremony was pretty nerve wracking. I haven't done anything like that in front of the entire school before.

She pulls me aside as the first years start to enter the larger room.

"You're will be sorted first, since you are an older child. If you have any questions about the ceremony, you can always ask." she states. "My name is Professor Mcgonagall, I will be your transfiguration professor."

I nod my head at her, not knowing how else to respond.

Everything at this school was new to me. As I entered the Great Hall, there were students separated into four different tables. Every table represented a separate house. Pillar candles floated high in the air and food appeared before the children's eyes.

Students all wore different ties for each table they sat at while eating the delicious meals in front of them.

I walk over to a line of students, standing infront of a hat with a bunch of younger children. I'm guessing it was their first time here too.

Professor Mcgonagall left me to give an announcement before starting the house sorting process.

"Moon Torres."

I didn't know what we were doing except that I was chosen to get sorted. I didn't know what each of the houses represented and I didn't have anyone to explain it to me.

I walk up to the chair and look at my friends sitting at one of the middle tables. Professor Mcgonagall lifts up a dusty brown hat and it sits on top of my head. I almost jumped when I felt the movements of it on top of my scalp.

Hermione and her friends all gave me eager looks, waiting for me to be sorted along with them.

"Hmm a very hard decision." The hat talks. "What shall it be?"

Was the hat asking me?

I didn't know what house I would choose. I wouldn't have made the right decision if it were up to me.

"Slytherin!" the hat yelled aloud.

I get up off of the chair and she points to a table the students are all wearing forest green ties. I look over to my friends, and their smiles fade. Harry turns away and Hermione gives me a sympathetic look.

I wasn't at their table.

I sit down next to a raven haired girl. Her lips curved into a small smile before turning back and continuing to eat her food.

"So you're new here?" A boy with brown curly hair asked. He didn't look like he wanted me there. He was sitting across the raven haired girl and kept moving his eyes back and forth between us.

The black haired girl hit him in the head. I could tell she was hiding something, or trying to keep a certain topic unspoken.

"Of course she's new, did you not see her just get sorted, Goyle?" she sighed in annoyance. "For as big as your head is, I'm sure you'd use your brain once in a while."

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as she turns back to me. She looked nice.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson by the way. You've already met Goyle, the stupid one. What's your name?"

"My name is Moon Torres." I smile kindly. I study her face as I can see her smile fade a little.

"That's nice, I always wanted a unique name." Pansy exclaims as she continues eating her food. I awkwardly smile as I eat the food that appeared in front of me. Millions of thoughts raced my mind as I took each bite.

Why am I not sorted with Hermione?

Is there something wrong with me?

Of course not, there isn't anything wrong with me, I'm just different than her that's all it is.

What if these new people didn't like me?

My thoughts were interrupted by a blonde boy sitting down across from me. He took a small sip of his drink before slamming it down on the table again.

"Who are you?" he asks suspiciously.

I tilt my head at him in confusion.

What was that?

"You must be a pathetic muggleborn. No wonder I haven't seen you before. You aren't worthy of being in Slytherin." he spat.

I was confused. Why was he being so rude to me when I barely met him?

"What's a muggle?" I ask curiously.

The boy rolls his eyes in annoyance. He obviously didn't like me very much, but for what reason? The most that I've done to him was give him a friendly wave on the boat. We haven't had any other interactions.

"A boring old human, someone who's not a witch or wizard. Fucking Pathetic." he growled.

I look at him with wide eyes. How else would I know what that meant? I haven't been to Hogwarts all my life. He didn't just insult me, but my family.

How dare he insult my parents that way?

And my father.

"Why are you being so rude? I haven't been here all my life. How am I supposed to know what that is? I wasn't taught that." I question.

"Of course you weren't taught, mudblood. Besides, I can do what I want." he snarled as his eyes flickered up and down my body, studying my every move.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask. He looks me up and down in disgust. He was insufferable and I had just met him. Yes, he's attractive but he isn't like that on the inside. On the inside he's cold and dark.

He's treating me like I'm the problem.

What was wrong with me?

"What even is your name?" he questioned as he rose an eyebrow.

"Moon Torres, and you?"

"You aren't worthy of addressing me. Even if you were you are to call me Malfoy." he demanded with a blank look plastered on his face.

I 'wasn't worthy'? What was that supposed to mean?

"You wouldn't understand, Torres." He chuckled as he takes a drink out of his cup.

"Tell me what you mean then." I demand. He looks at his friend Goyle and his other friend on the opposite side of him. The three of them snickered at me. He was infuriating.

"Muggle studies will probably be her favorite class." Goyle exclaimed as the theee of them laughed once again.

I knew I had to look calm but I was freaking out on the inside.

I give him a fake smile and take a sip of my cup. It was a sweet fruit drink that I've never tasted before. I still can feel his eyes piercing into my skin as I continue drinking the liquid. He must've been upset that I wasn't giving him a reaction.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"Okay that's enough." Pansy exclaims. She could probably be trying to help me get out of an awkward situation, or she could be saving Malfoy from embarrassing himself.

The boy looks at me with widened eyes. He was taken back as if I knew somehow that he was looking at me. Not that it mattered.

"Why would I need anything from someone like you." he sneered.

"Draco." Pansy warned. She was trying to stop him from attacking me again.

"Someone like me?" I ask, furrowing my brows at his rude remark. He rolls his eyes as he puts his arm on the table.

There was nothing wrong with me.

"Yes someone like you." He says rudely. That's the first time I notice his rings.

And his hands.

Oh the things I wished they would do.

I would do anything to have those hands around my throat. Only if they belonged to a nicer person, though. There's no way I would let him around me.

I quickly shook my thoughts away before they got any deeper. I couldn't bare the thought of anyone knowing what I was thinking about.

"Did you even hear me?" he spat. I look up to see Pansy giving me a concerned look and his friends smirking at me. They were all desperate for me to respond.

"Yeah I heard you, I just didn't feel like talking back to you." I exclaim softly as I roll my eyes. Pansy gives me a look trying to warn me about something. Her expression is more intense this time.

What did she know that I didn't?

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Malfoy spat. "You filthy little mudblood."

His words rang in my head over and over. We're those the insults Hermione was telling me about? I glare at him, not knowing how to respond. After a few seconds of eye contact, I look down at my dinner and continue eating in silence.

I didn't have much to say and I didn't want to embarrass myself any further.

After dinner was over, I go to my assigned dorm and I see a girl with brown hair unpacking her things.

"Hi, you must be my new roommate." the girl says as she looks up at me. I slowly nodded at her words. I haven't really met anyone that's in Slytherin that is really nice before, besides Pansy. Even around her I got a weird feeling.

"I'm Victoria Newton. Your trunk is already by your bed over there." she exclaims, pointing to my things.

I liked her.

"I'm Moon Torres, it's a pleasure to meet you." I say kindly as I walk over to my bed. I take out some of the things from my trunk and realize all of the room I have on my side of the dorm. I got out my favorite shirt along with a uniform that is already laid down on my bed.

"Is it just the two of us in here?" I question, not looking back at her. She lets a small giggle escape her lips as she hops on her bed.

"My other roommates already left Hogwarts. I would be with some of my friends except the fact that one is a prefect and the rest are all in their own room." Victoria states.

I felt bad.

I was the only person she truly had.

"What does the whole green thing represent?" I ask curiously, trying to change the subject. I didn't want her to feel upset. "Like I get we're in Slytherin but what does it really mean."

She just laughs at me.

"It's basically our different characteristics and values. There's a reason why you were sorted in Slytherin and not Hufflepuff." Victoria says as she puts on a green knit sweater.

"Do I have to be friends with Slytherin's or can I be friends with other houses as well?" I asked. I didn't know much about how this house system worked. It was a little complicated.

"Don't worry about it too much, you can be friends with people outside your house." she exclaimed. "One of my old friends are in Ravenclaw."

"That's great, I was hoping I could still be friends with someone I used to know. Well it looks like it's about to rain for some reason." I acknowledged as I looked out the windows.

I didn't know if I was trying to change the subject again, or if I was mesmerized by the place around me.

"Such a beautiful view I know, the problem is we're down here in the dungeon while everyone else is up above the stairs." she explained.

"I think it looks lovely." I reply.

The next day, Victoria and I both decide to go down to the common room and hang out.

"So have you met other nice people here?" she asks. I shake my head as I look at Malfoy walking down the stairs.

"Barely. Pansy's kind of nice and I'm friends with Hermione and her friends sort of." I mention.

She nods her head in agreement as she looks at the stairs with me.

The prideful expression was plastered on Malfoy's face as he walked down the steps. He acted like he owned the place, which he didn't. He wore a fancy all black suit, probably just showing off how much money he had.

I could tell he had a lot, and I hated it.

"He's an ass, his girlfriend Pansy too." she said rolling her eyes. "Well, sometimes she is."

I turn to her and tilt my head in confusion.

"Pansy is dating him?" I ask. She nods with wide eyes as she motions towards the stairs. I turn and see Pansy walking down the stairs as she fixes her tie.

I knew exactly what they just did.

Of course they were dating. That should only made Pansy as stuck up as he was.

"I'm gonna get out of here." I say walking out of the common room before she can catch me.

I needed to find Hermione, or some more friends. I needed to know why that word was so important.

Mudblood.

It sounded like a sour taste in your mouth. Did the true wizards go around saying this to everyone? I walked around the halls, looking for my friends. I didn't know where there common room was so I might as well have been searching in my own dorm.

"Torres!" someone called after me.

It was Malfoy, and words didn't sound friendly.

I wanted to run but I had nowhere to go. I turn and saw him walking up to me with an angry look on his face. I put on a fake smile as I walk a little closer to him.

"What's this?" he spat holding up a note to my face.

I push his arm away and snatch the note out of his hand, annoyed.

"Meet me in the astronomy tower at ten o clock tonight. Signed, Moon." I read. "If you wanted me to go with you to the astronomy tower why don't you just ask? You don't need to write a fake note for me to go. Besides, I wouldn't want to go with you anyways."

His jaw clenches and his fingers start to form into a fist. I can tell that he's angry and he didn't care if he showed it.

"I don't know what this rubbish is, Malfoy." I explain as I hand him back the note. "Go ask someone else or your girlfriend, Pansy."

"Fine." he snarled, before turning around once again.

You know people would actually like you if you were nice to them." I say crossing my arms. He swiftly turned back around as he walked closer to me.

"I don't care about being nice to people. Just leave me alone, I have a fucking girlfriend." he says angrily.

My heart beats fast as he steps closer.

He was scary.

"If you don't leave me alone, I'll make sure you'll never talk to me again." he threatened me.

I stayed silent at his words. There was nothing else for me to say. His lips curved into a small smirk as he walked away.

I tried to forget our conversation as I walked into the Great Hall, hoping to find my friends. It didn't have to be my friends, just someone with answers.

As soon as I walked through the doors I saw them.

I walk over to Hermione, Ron, and Harry while they ate their lunch. Ron was really enjoying his chicken, I didn't really like chicken but he must have.

"Oh hi there, Moon." he says awkwardly as he waves at me.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them as I sat beside Hermione.

"Did you hear about the new rules Umbridge is enforcing? It's a bunch of rubbish." Hermione says.

I remembered Professor Umbridge from last night. She didn't seem all that bad. Besides, I didn't find anything wrong with not using magic. It might've been my first year at Hogwarts, but I didn't mind not using our wands.

"No magic in the halls and we have to follow strict rules in her class. What a nightmare." Ron says as he rolls his eyes.

What was wrong with Umbridge?

"Hermione can you answer one thing?" I ask. She turns to me with a confused look on her face.

"What's a mudblood?" I ask worriedly. "You've told me that it's bad but you never said what it meant." She placed her hand on mine as the boys just look at us awkwardly.

"Is it Malfoy? He's been calling me that since second year. It's when pure bloods think they're better than us because their parents are witches and wizards. They're saying we have bad blood." she explains.

My eyes start to water. I'm being made fun of because of my parents?

It's nothing I can control.

I push away my thoughts so the tears don't pour out of my eyes. I take a deep breath before preparing myself once again.

"I'm going to go." I say softly, getting up from the table.

I didn't want to be with anyone at the moment. I didn't know what I was going to do, the only thing I knew was that Malfoy was a horrible person.

Malfoy.

I had to get back at him.

Don't forget to vote and comment on each chapter!!

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 36.9K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
973K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
82.1K 1.4K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...