A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE

By rinaiya15

"Where are we?" "THE FUTURE!" More

INTRODUCTIONS
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 1
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 3
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 6
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 7
A/N
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 8
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 9
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 10
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 11
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 12
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 13

THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 2

9.2K 115 35
By rinaiya15

UZUMAKI HOUSE...

A woman with dark blue hair and Hyuga lavender eyes is seen cooking with a little girl who have the same hair color but with blue eyes and two wisker marks on her cheeks, she also look identical to Hinata.

"Is that..."

"HINATA?!"

Sarina blink"Wait that girl...dark blue hair and blue eyes..."then she look at her blonde teamate"with two wiskers like Naruto and Boruto."

"That only means...Hinata and Naruto is married to each other."Kakashi finished seeing everyone is still registering the information.

Seconds later...

"EHHHH!!!???"

The future couple just blush and Hinata almost fainted if Sarina didn't called for her.

Hinata look at the little girl"Himawari can you wake up your brother."

The girl named Himawari nodded"Yes mama."she exclaimed running up stairs.

Himawari opened the wooden door and Boruto could be seen sleeping soundly in his bed as the girl shook him awake.

"She's so cute!"squealed Tenten, Sakura, and Ino.

Boruto sat up rubbing his eye"Hima what is it?"he the girl.

Himawari look at him with a cute smile"Dinner's ready nii-san."

Jiraiya grin"Excellent job my boy, not only you became the Hokage, you also have a family."

Neji look at the latter who is grinning in happiness'Hinata-hime is married to that idiot?'he thought as his eye twitch.

Boruto smiled at his little sister"Ok I'll be down in a bit."

Himawari nodded and left his room.

Boruto is now seen seating with Himawari and Hinata, eating their breakfast.

Hinata look at her son"Are you ready for today Boruto?"

"You don't stutter in the future Hina."Sarina said smiling at one of her bestfriends which she returned.

The blonde boy look at his mother"Yes Mom."then he look at the clock.

He stood up"I'm late!"he yelled running to the door"I'm going now Mom!"he yelled to her mother as they watch him leave.

Hinata look worried"Oh dear."

Everyone sweatdrop at him"Should we be worried about him?"Sarina asked which earned her a nod from the others.

But Naruto though..."Nah.He's fine, dattebayo!"he exclaimed waving his hand dissmisingly.

Suddenly the video stopped catching their attention.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"IS IT BROKEN!?"

"No, it's not."said the voice earlier.

"Then what?"Kurenai questioned.

"I just want you to know that some people will join you and please no fighting and just watch."the voice reminded"Don't worry...I also told them the same thing I told you...and here they come."then it disappear.

Then all of a sudden some people with black cloak with red clouds making the jonin's and the two sannin's widen their eyes and immediately stood up into a fighting stance.

(I didn't include Zetsu here.)

"AKATSUKI!?"

"They are the people I'm talking about and the ones who will fight will be thrown out of this world, so please don't fight and sit down as promised."the voice said to them which they followed obediently, but the konoha ninja's are still alert incase they attack.

"Why are we f****** here anyways?!"Hidan cussed/asked making all of them glared at him.

"Shut up Hidan."Pain ordered calmly.

While the two Uchiha's are having a glaring contest.

'Itachi.'Sasuke thought furiously.

Sarina saw this and lightly nudge Sasuke to stop which he did.

"Now that everybody calm down, let's continue."

THE ACADEMY....

"WOAH!"Naruto shouted"The academy is bigger in the future."

"And too fancy."Sakura added.

Students are seen lined up with their teachers on their sides with Naruto infront of them.

Naruto look at the guy who is beside him"Shino it's time."which the older Sgino nodded.

"So that's future Shino."Kiba said as he look at the younger Shino.

"When I call your name please say that your here."Shino instructed and look at the papers his holding"Cho-Cho Akimichi!"

"Here!"she said while munching chips.

The video pause"Akamichi Cho Cho,daughter of Choji and Karui Akimichi and the heiress to the Akimichi clan."

(The video will pause after they say 'here')

"Choji's daughter huh."Asuma-sensei smiled, as Choji look at his future daughter.

"Inojin Yamanaka!"

"Here!"the pale boy said.

"Yamanaka Inojin,the son of Sai and Ino Yamanaka and heir to the Yamanaka clan."

Ino smiled"My son!"she squealed"But why did he and his father have my last name?"

"Maybe he didn't have a last name."Tenten said.

"Shikadai Nara!"

"What a drag.Here."he said before he yawned.

"Nara Shikadai, the son of Shikamaru and Temari Nara and the heir to the Nara clan."

Temari exploded"WHAT!Me and HIM!"she yelled as she pointed at the bored looking Nara.

"What a drag."Shikamaru yawned"Ow!"he yelled after Temari hit him with her fan"Shut up!"she yelled.

Asuma just smiled"I can feel the three of them will be the next Ino-Shika-Cho."

"Kiro Inuzuka!"

"Here!"he said followed by a bark from his white fured partner.

"Inuzuka Kiro and his ninken partner,Akeru, son of Kiba and Sakura Inuzuka and the heir to the Inuzuka clan."

Sakura and Kiba's eyes widened"WHAT!"

"I didn't expect that."Shino voiced out.

"Nami Hyuga!"

"Here."

"Hyuga Nami, daughter of Neji and Tenten Hyuga and a considered prodigy of the Hyuga clan for activating Byakugan at the age of seven."

"Age of seven?!"everyone exclaimed.

"That girl is gonna be strong then, un."Deidara said.

"Khairo Hatake!"

"Here."a bored looking boy said.

(He's wearing a mask like Kakashi.)

"Hatake Khairo, son of Kakashi Hatake the Sixth Hokage and also considered prodigy for mastering many jutsus including his grandfather's white lightning."

"WHITE LIGHTNING!?"Kakashi exclaimed, not noticing the raven haired man-child of Akatsuki got tense.

"I bet he's always bored and lazy like Kakashi-sensei."Sarina voiced out looking at his sensei who lazily shrugged making her and Sasuke sigh.

"Sara Uchiha!"

"Here."

"Uchiha Sara,first born daughter of Sasuke and Sarina Uchiha and one of the princesses of the three clans, the Uzumaki,Senju, and the Uchiha clan and she activated her sharingan at the young age of seven."

"What a powerful girl she would be. Not only she belong to three clans but she also activated her sharingan at a young age."Jiraiya said catching all of their attention.

"Three clans?"Kurenai questioned shock.

Ino look confuse"I get that Sarina and Sasuke is Uchiha and Senju, but where did the Uzumaki blood came from?"she questioned as she look at the two.

Sarina look at them"You don't know?"which confuse looks from Suna, Konoha(except Tsunade and Jiraiya), and the Akatsuki ninja's"Me and Aunt Tsuna are half Uzumaki."

Shikamaru nodded in understanding with the other's"That made sense."

"Sera Uchiha!"

"Here."

"Uchiha Sera, the second born daughter of Sasuke and Sarina Uchiha also one of the princesses of the three clans and her sharingan was also activated at the same time her twin's sharingan did."

"Oh. So there's two of them."Deidara said.

Itachi look the two future parent's and he's neices'I'm proud of you, Otouto.'he thought as he slightly smile behind the hem of his cloak so no one will see.

Sarina and Sasuke look at each other with love in their eyes not noticing the pink haired girl watching them with hurt in her eyes.

"Metal Lee!"

"Here!"

"Metal Lee, son of Rock Lee and very skilled in Taijutsu, shuriken throwing,can perform ninjutsu, and he can also open the five gates."

"Even Lee has a child!?"exclaimed Tenten while her teammate and sensei just cried in joy while shouting 'youth' and hugging each other.

"The only difference is that Metal can perform a ninjutsu."Neji pointed out trying to ignore his noisy sensei and teammate.

"Boruto Uzumaki!"

Seconds passed and no one responded as the other student's starts to gossip.

"Did he just say Uzumaki?"

"I think it's the Seventh Hokage's son."

Shino look around"Boruto Uzumaki!"he called more loudly this time, but never receive an answer.

"Huh, where's your son Naruto?"Sakura asked.

Naruto just shrugged"Maybe eating ramen?"

His team sigh at their idiot teammate.

"I don't think you should be eating ramen when your late at the opening ceremony Naruto."Sarina said.

Suddenly a thunder train was sent flying towards the Hokage faces and into Naruto's face destroying half of it.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"WHAT THE F***!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"MY FACE!!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT!?"

Everyone was shocked and then they saw Boruto comming out of the train.

He grinned down at them"UZUMAKI BORUTO IS HERE!"he shouted at them.

"What the...is he the one made that train fly!?"Kiba exclaimed.

Kakashi sigh"Like Naruto he's also a trouble maker."

"Your son is a lot like you dope."Saske said.

"SHUT UP TEME!"Naruto shouted at his rival.

They are about to start a fight when Sarina punch them in the head with her hair turned into ninetails.

"THAT'S ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF YOU!"she shouted while glaring at them making all the people cower in fear and giving sympathetic glance at the younger Uchiha and Uzumaki.

Both boys sat back down in fear, well Sasuke didn't show his fear unlike Naruto who look like a ghost on how pale he is.

Tsunade was laughing at them though.

'That girl is scary.'Hidan and Deidara thought as they got goosebumps.

"Deidara-san that girl is scary!"exclaimed Tobi/Obito while hiding behind the blonde Akatsuki member.

Sarina turned to them her aura became more darker and scarier making the poor human shield gulp and shiver in fear.

'Why me, UN!?'Deidara cried in his thought.

"I'm sorry did you say something?"she asked darkly making them back away from her but she stood up from her seat and step closer to them, her eyes is now glowing red.

"N-N-Nothing m-m-ma'am."they stuttered hugging each other in fear.

'She's really scary and maybe even scarier than Kushina and Kimiko combined.'Obito thought in real fear.

"KYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Let's just say that Tobi/Obito and Deidara experienced a nightmare...or more than a nightmare.

While the other's just watch them from behind Sarina all having the same thought.

'Note to self.Never anger an Uzumaki woman.Ever.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 13.5K 95
๐‘ผ๐’›๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‚, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ผ๐’›๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†...
309K 5.2K 20
With Naruto being flung into past, the Third Hokage gathers an audience to watch the memories of the blonde teen. *A watching the series fanfiction* ...
102K 2.8K 16
Team7 are in the middle of training when an unexpected, mysterious purple cloud switches Naruto into.. Naruto? How did it happen? How will they get t...
298K 9.5K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...