Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

8 FUCK IT Right?

13.8K 292 521
By XxPoptartstarrxX

**Your Pov**

Two days that's it two days. That's all it took for me to realize I'm a dumbass. It's was two days ago when my alibi started breaking.

~Two days AGO~

I just finished up a gaming sesh when I got another call from dream. I groaned and rolled my gaming chair back grabbing my phone in the process.

"Yes ass wipe" I answer.

"Damn rude" I hear his joking tone.

"Mhm I'm not no bottom bitch" I smirk at my comment looking at my bare legs.

"Sure have you ever tested that theory" I can hear his grin.

"Eh no but I know I'm not a bottom bitch. Anyway, you called" I pull my chair back in.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if you could stream with me kinda like a Minecraft date" nervousness surrounded the phone call. I killed that vibe.

"Yeah uh no" I put the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"What do You mean no" I can hear his frustration.

"Okay let me break it down for you to understand. I, yes me y/n said two letters N and O when you put them together it simply sounds like NO which mean I do not want to go on a Minecraft date with you" I snicker at my response only to hear nothing. Then a breath.

"First dumbass I didn't need a fucking professor's version of no and your names y/n" Oh Shit I messed up. But I gotta do what I do best.

"Yup anyway I do have to go my uh... Grandmas calling buh byee" I hang up without listening to his outro.

~Next day

**Dream Pov**
I was walking in town when I saw mine and Gias billboard. Awesome. I texted George and sapnap picture.

Dream
1 attachment
Look that's me and this one model Gia😀

George
Awesome is this what you were doing when you told us that you were busy!

Dream
Yeah anyway there like everywhere!!😁

Sapnap
Um that models not named Gia🤭😂

George
Really then what's her name?🤔

Dream
No, her name's Gia I worked with her I would know!!😠😤

Sapnap
Um yeah no you got played
Her real names y/n l/n she's really famous🙄🤭

Dream
No that can't be true😑

George
Let's google it🤗

I left my messages and went to Google I then googled y/n l/n and that's when I saw it. Our billboard. Then I saw something else.

Y/AN REAL NAME EXPOSED
POSSIBLY

we have all the evidence saying this is true

Wait that can't be right. I click on the article and realized y/an is y/n. I'm pissed.

**Your POV**

"Nope, now I will only call you Technobabe in real life and in Minecraft life." I laugh at Techno or now Technobabe. When I get a call from dream.

"One second be right back"

I hang up on Technobabe and answer dream.

"Hullo"

"Im gonna give you 10 seconds to explain before I decide to explode." Anger rises in his voice

"Woah hey calm down what are you talking about," I ask confused as hell.

"Here look at the message I just sent you" his voice angry.

I look at my messages and nearly drop my phone.

It was a picture of our billboard then of his texts with George and sapnap and finally the article. Motherfucker.

"Listen I-"

"NO, you fucking listen. What the fuck huh you think you can play with my heart like that and go back and forth ignoring me then flirting with me then lying. Like why do you have to be so Fucking ignorant huh y/n" I hear him yell and then stop and the. Yell.

Fuck it this is why love is fake.

I hang up and put his number on mute. I then go back to Technos call like nothing happened.

"What do you mean like being sweet. like, be nice. Nah, couldn't be me. I would never give you a flower" I laugh but really I'm just laughing off anger and pain"

"No, I saw that you did give him a flower" I hear Technobabe say and I shake my head as our game continues.

~NOW~

You know what I don't give a shit what that green cunt thinks or cares about. I got Karl and that's all the friends I need. speaking of Karl.

I text karl only to be left on read. I get so upset I throw my phone as hard as I can against my wall making it shatter.

"FUCK YOU CLAY FUCK YOU.....right?"

I woke up to the small beeping of my alarm clock. I hit it.

My face hurt from laughing so hard. I was watching fail videos on my shattered phone to distract myself.

I yawn and shift myself into a sit-up position. I grab my shattered phone and bypass all my notifications. I go to Amazon and order a new phone.

I then Go to my Twitter saying I won't be streaming until late.

I finally get to my notifications. I got a snap from Karl, a text from Karl, a call from Karl, and another text from Karl. I then had 1 missed phone call and 3 messages from Dream.

I yawn and stretched turning my broken phone off. I'll check them when my package comes. Which should be tomorrow since I have prime.

I get up out of my bed and hear my doorbell. "Ugrhgh come on man" I rush downstairs or tried at least. I get to the ever ringing doorbell to be faced with a Technobabe.

"Mhm, why are you here," I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 'That little green noob drea-" I shut the door before he can finish. I'm rude as hell and I don't give a shit. The doorbell rang again.

"Techno what-" I look up to see someone different. "Uh who are-" then they walk forward and muffled my mouth and then another came from behind me and tied me up.

"It's okay miss y/n everything will be okay" I hear a familiar voice. Although it didn't sound as welcoming as I last remembered.

I slowly lose consciousness as the fumes from the rag that is muffling my mouth seep into my senses. I try to blink away the urge to pass out but all my kicking and thrashing don't make it easier.

I finally let the chemicals take hold as my eyes decide against my urge to stay open. I let the chemical sleep take over me.

**random PoV**

"Yup we got her," I tell into the intercom as I wait for clown boy to hurry his ass up. "Come on slow poke crime doesn't work on its own" I bark as he finally gets her body to the car. It's gonna be a long ride.

-------
Hehe

-pOp oUt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CalPal By kiwi

Fanfiction

640K 21K 46
@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah? I have arrived, I will take those choic...
198K 5.1K 68
A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clutch moments. This quickly attracts the at...
571K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...
453K 13.4K 31
You are a small female streamer. But what you never would have thought that your neighbor could be your soulmate. You go on an adventure of trying to...