Hello Teacher !! Jungkook Fan...

By vntecious

[What happens when teacher and student fall in love? ] started : 6 February 2020 ended : 26 November 2020 Bes... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*24*
*25*
*26* The Last
Bonus Chapter

*23*

6.4K 270 62
By vntecious

Taehyung POV

I was standing in the balcony holding hot chocolate which my mom just made for me....coffee never was my type of thing, Although it's a beautiful day as autumn is approaching but my mind is full of storms.

I'm still thinking should i talk to chahee or not ?? *chahee is name of ms.Han*

But then I heard a knock on my room's door I turned around and saw my mom softly smiling at me

Mrs.Kim : umm may i come in..??

Taehyung : mom please you are always welcome here..

She laughed and shook her head before joining me in the balcony..

Same as y/n she also has habit of patting my head..

I just shook my head in disbelief..

Mrs.Kim : you still holding your hot chocolate??

I looked at the cup and saw not even sip I took since she gave it to me,

Mrs.Kim : what is bothering you??

She said slowly caressing my hair..

I simply shook my head as a *nothing*

Mrs.Kim : I maybe didn't gave birth to you but I can feel your distress and sadness as a mother.

Yep she is my step mom !

Taehyung : The Reason I got distant from everyone and trapped myself here...is still hidden from y'all and now I'm confused should i really get answers of which i was afraid to face for whole 2 years??

mom took my hand and placed it on my heart while smiling softly to me.

Mrs.Kim : I never forced you for anything..

I just looked at her as she continued..

Mrs.Kim : because I was afraid me forcing you gonna put more pressure on you as you already suffering enough, you tears weren't hidden from me but i saw you working hard doing your best to hide everything. Your dad maybe act oblivious but it hurted us so much seeing you breaking all contact from outside world, but you can't always run away from reality....Here

She said pointing towards my heart

Mrs.Kim : listen to it and live your life like you used to...life is all about achieving and losing face it, everything will be okay. Go and find answers it's your chance now.

She said and left after patting on my shoulder.

I just watched her walked away and wasted no time taking out my phone from pocket then dialing number...

After few rings she picked it..

Taehyung : Let's meet

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Y/n and Jungkook were sitting at the beach watching sunset..

Y/n : It's so beautiful and peaceful here

Jungkook : hmm..

I looked over him and saw him lost just looking up in the sky..

Y/n : anything bothering you??

I said thinking he not enjoying here anymore..

But he just looked at me and lay down on the sand.

Jungkook : How to know if you have feelings for someone ?? Or how to know if other feels same as you??

My body stiffens..

he likes someone?? I thought and felt sadness taking over me suddenly..not liking it at all but why??

Y/n : u-umm i don't know

It took him a moment before saying

Jungkook : what if i say i like you what will be your answer ??

My breathe hitched while my heart starts racing at the speed of light..

Y/n : hahaha don't joke around, but well who will not like you?? You're intelligent, handsome and perfect man every girl deserve.

But he just stared at me..

Did i went too far?? Welp!!

Y/n : n-no i mea-

Before i could complete he grabbed my waist and pushed me on top of him...faces just few inches away. My eyes widen

My heart beating so bad in my chest and face burning from closeness, Bet it's red AF right now

But before i could process anything he said..

Jungkook : DO YOU ??

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

Here I'm waiting for her to arrive at the café we always used to meet.

It's been 2 years and nothing changed it giving me nostalgic feeling..

I was busy admiring the place and recalling the memories as I heard someone call for me and my body just froze

?? : tae

I looked back and saw Chahee standing holding her baby in her arms.

I just clenched my jaw but as soon as my eyes fall on the baby it just vanished. She really got her mother's features.

We both said hello and i offered her to sit.

Taehyung : here take the seat

She nodded and sat down.

It was all awkward silence between us until i heard small giggles which also put small smile on my face..

Taehyung : she is beautiful what is her name??

She looked at me and panic was clear on her face.

Taehyung : It's okay if you don't wanna tell m-

chahee : taehee

My eyes widen and I just looked at her not knowing if she joking or not??

Taehee is the name we decided to name our daughter after we get married because it form from both of our name.

Chahee : Listen-

Taehyung : after taking everything from me, you even took name we both choosed to give to our daughter??

I laughed bitterly regretting my decision of meeting her.

Chahee : will you ever give me chance to say anything??

Taehyung : is there anything to say??

Chahee : so what you gonna do leave me again with a last message "congrats on your first child??"

I just looked at her but before i could say anything waiter arrived to take the order..

I just closed my eyes and calmed myself down..

Taehyung : one iced coffee and one hot chocolate...also

Chahee : no she will not take anything

A bad habit of ordering for both of us...it's still there.

I just looked at her and she just looked back in my eyes before looking away.

Waiter : Okay, Thank you

He bowed and went away.

I cleared my throat wanting her attention but stubborn she just ignored..

Chahee : Aren't we here for just to talk?? Why you ordered ?

Taehyung : I'm not a type of person who invite someone to meet up and offers nothing.

She just nodded still not looking at me..

After 10 mins with awkward silence..

Taehyung : can you atleast look here when I'm talking goddamn..

I said getting annoyed by her behavior now,

But instantly regretted it when i saw taehee flinching in her arms.

I took deep breathe..

Chahee : see again you just caring about yourself..

Taehyung : did-

Our order just arrived which made me stop from completing my sentence.

Taehyung : let's talk after finishing our drink.

Yep I'm scared to ask anything so I just find an excuse.

She nodded agreeing..

Waiter came with our bill after some time I paid and went back to drink my hot chocolate.

My heart beat increasing with every sip decreasing, i frustratedly brushed my hair back and look at her...she was just looking down at sleeping taehee on her lap.

Chahee : so when you planning to tell me the reason we're here for ??

I just stared at her, she is beautiful as always....there was time when i couldn't get my eyes off her, our teasing, cute moments and her being all adorable and trying her best of annoy me every memory coming flushing back.

I felt pain, anger and sadness but I'm helpless now.

My thoughts got interrupted when someone called her name..

We looked at the person and that's when i can't hold my anger back...I looked over him then at chahee who looks her soul left her body.

Taehyung : look at you now...were acting all saint for years just to reveal you are still in contact with baby daddy huh?? So I was right after all

I smirk bitterly ending my statement with "tch"

?? : Taehyung list-

Taehyung : woah woah dude acting all familiar?? Do I know you??

She sat there her head low...

?? : will you ever listen ??

Taehyung : is there anything?? I never once said anything to her ever when she gave me such a horrible living nightmare?? And you YOU have guts to stand in front of me and talk defending her??

Chahee : Jihun let's go...

She said standing up,

Jihun : No....what this dude thinks he is?? always blaming you and never listening to you...

Taehyung : is there any reason to cheat and sleep with someone else when you have a boyfriend who is madly in love with you?? IS THERE??

I said raising my voice and gathering others attention.

I can't hold it anymore, I stayed silent for her sake and for love i had for her but not now....no.

Jihun : she is not a cheater but you are a coward and a dumb, you loved her but when she needed you...where were you huh??

Chahee : jihun please let's go....Don't create drama please.

I stands there listening to none of bullshit...

Taehyung : I regret loving you....never knew you were really a that type of low woman.

Chahee finally looked at me with tears in her eyes and now I'm regretting my words more than anything but still played it not to show it.

No one's POV

These words hit like harsh slap to chahee, she couldn't handle it anymore and ran away.

Just then a hard punch landed on taehyung's face.

Both male grabbed each others collar in anger..Now whole café' attention was on them.

Tw // rape and sexual assault

Jihun : HOW DARE YOU BASTARD she was raped by her own step brother...she is not a cheater but victim, she suffered and fought alone, with all judgments and everything while you lived peaceful life..

Taehyung froze and felt like his whole world crashed down after listening to it..

Taehyung : w-what ???

Jihun : you acted like you're victim, you never listened to her or gave her chance to say anything. Your father knew and just told her to stay away from you and she did thinking it's good for everyo-

Taehyung : my father knew ??

Jihun : Yes he did, she always loved you and never ever looked at other man like that also if you really wanna know whole story go and talk to her, listen to her IF YOU REALLY LOVE HER.

Taehyung head was just spinning with all the information he just collected now, stumbling on his feets he ran outside after chahee.

Jihun : I hope you finally find your happiness, I broke my promise but it's for good. He still love you and will do anything for you. Take care

He said and left with a small smile.

This for today, sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Take Care and see ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 36.8K 44
You have always heard about a love story between a girl and her classmate. But have you ever heard about a love story between a girl and her TEACHER...
310K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
3M 123K 81
They didn't want to be virgins when they graduated. Two friends agree to let go of their innocence together, no strings attached. Life had other pl...
144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...