one night

By annaandevalover

i hope you enjoy this is my first story! More

the next day
later on that day
sab?
sab?... continued

the night it all started

2.9K 49 10
By annaandevalover

Anna's POV-
i woke up around 3am , i checked my phone,the light flashed brightly in my eyes, i turned the brightness down . I started to hear clanking coming from down stairs in the kitchen, i put my glasses on and started heading for the stairs . It was Eva.. she was washing the dishes , i walked up to her with a confused face she glanced at me for what i'd like to think was more than a second then looked back down at the dishes "what are you doing up so late" i said
"i'm washing the dishes" she said as she was smiling, that smile drove me crazy..

Eva's POV-
i couldn't sleep, i was overthinking about all the wrong things, so i got up.. i just wanted a glass of milk but i saw the dishes needed to be washed. A few minutes later i heard someone coming down the steps, i didn't need to look up to know who it was, she came closer so i looked up.. i felt my cheeks glowing red so i looked back down quickly, "what are you doing up so late" she said, i couldn't help but smile at her sleepy voice.. it drove me insane "i'm washing the dishes" ... i could feel her staring, I looked up noticing how close we were, i looked her right in the eyes feeling all the butterflies in my stomach.

Anna's POV-
she looked at me.. man she looked at me as if she couldn't help it.. "you should go to bed" i say... "but who's going to wash the dishes" she said, i took her hand and brought her to her room, she wouldn't budge so i tackled her onto the bed.. without noticing i was on top of her and she was laying there with her messy bun looking me right in the eyes.. i couldn't look away, she's so beautiful. No words can describe the tension and heat i felt in that moment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...