My killer bunny [Jikook]

By TAESUGAKOOKIEBTS

The killer bunny is one of the most wanted criminal in whole Korea, he killed over 100,000 people. jimin was... More

Episode 1 Hello there
Episode 2 Crush!?
update day
(◞‸◟ㆀ) sorry guys
i will post on Thursday
Episode 3 become a killer kitty!?
Episode 4 First kill
Episode 5 discovered
Episode 6 discovered part 2
I made a new story
Next post
Episode 7 finding the girls
Episode 8 killed the wrong girl!?
News
Episode 9 one girl down
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
New book cover
Namjoon and 9/11
Episode 10 she is a mafia!? Part 1
Part 2 she is a mafia?!
Episode 11 Jimin was Kidnapped?!
2k!!
Episode 12
Bad news
New update
Episode 13
Episode 14 We will live or die?
Episode 15 we made it out
Please read
🤩🥳🤩🥳🥳
Last episode 16
Read this plx
This about book 2😜
Happy one year anniversary!!

Extra

800 37 9
By TAESUGAKOOKIEBTS

Jungkooks pov

I was sleep peacefully until BANG BANG BANG!! What the hell it that? I asking myself " Jimin babe? Jungmin? Is that y'all making all that noises?" I asked while walking down stairs. That's when I see Jimin, ran in the house with Jungmin in his arms in they're kiler outfits on.

I looked at them " what is going on?" They looked at me nervously " we may or may not let the cops know where we live at" Jimin said. I looked at them in shocked " how?!" They looked down " s worry daddy" they both said
I took a deep breath " I'm going to change, then we are going to pick up Chanyeol and his husband and daughter. Ok?" I told them and they nodded they're heads.

I seen a police officer burst in my front door then I shot him in his head and seen his body fall to the ground. " we need to go now!" I told and they nodded their heads, I picked up Jungmin and put him in the car. I got in my car with Jungmin and Jimin, got in his car.

Jungkook car👇🏾

Jimin's car👇🏾

The cars are bulletproof also the tires of the cars.
We drove towed Chanyeol house and I called him to let him know we're here " Chanyeol we are outside " " ok" then I handed up I seen him and his family with they're clothes on.

" get in the car!!" I yelled out cause I hear police sirens from a far, they got in the cars.
( Chanyeol and Channae got in Jimin's car, Baekhyun got in Jungkooks car)
We drove of I called Jimin's, phone and he picked up " Jimin tell Chanyeol and Channae to hold back the police " " ok babe" then I handed up " I want y'all to do the same" I told them and the nodded theirs heads.
  I opened the the roof of the car and I seen Jimin, did the same.

Author POV

Chanyeol started shootings the cops cars same as the others except Jimin and Jungkook. That's when Jungmin got a grenade in his hands, none of them noticed it, he opened the grenade then throws at the police cars. It was 7 police cars and a few other cars that got blowed  up " wow" jungmin said " that's my boy!" Jungkook yelld out. The put the roof top on the cars back on then drove farther away from the cops to the countryside.

Few hours later

They made it to their destination, both cars stopped at a lake " where are we?" Jimin asked " just wait " Jungkook replied. The a hug me underwater door opened from underwater " woooow!" Both kids said with shocked. Then they got back in their cars then drove down in to the secret place.

Jimin pov

We stopped in a garage full with cars " Jungkook?" I said looked deep in his eyes " this is my second hidden place " he said looking back a me . I nodded my head come let's explore this place " this is a underwater house " Jungkook said " and I'm going to show everyone rooms " he also said we all nodded are heads.

Kitchen 👇🏾

Bathroom 👇🏾

" this place is so cool!" Jungmin yelled out " yea I know, we is going to live happy killer after " Jungkook said and we all agreed " let's have a movie night " " yes" we all said then left " then I stop and turn to the Author " I hope you will make a book 2 " " asked the readers not me " Jimin sighed " Please readers convince author to make a book 2, I love you all" Jimin blow kisses everywhere. " JIMIN! babe? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked came " ohhh nothing, let's have our movie night " " ok?" Jungkook said confused.

That's is it people! You heard Jimin, if y'all want a book 2 just comment and vote to let me know. I love yalll so much get y'all Sugakookie's with a cup of Tae 👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.1K 19
(Completed) ☆▪︎☆ Jimin was being in love with someone..., but he also receives sticky notes on his locker. what happened to him when he try to see th...
36.1K 2K 22
There is a thin line between love and hate and when Jimin crosses that line with the men in his life, there is no going back. Fueled by rage will he...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7K 384 4
oneshots of: #Yoonmin #Namjin #Taekook #Sope