ELOISE

Par Kaajal99

One Girl. One Vampire. One werewolf. One cursed love. One Fate , Three lives. Sequel to " AVA " , you don... Plus

Caste
Chapter One
The Royal Ball
The Runaway Mate
Calming the strom
Acception
The Shock
Repulsion
Mother's talks
Test -1
Power play
Chance
The date-1
The Date -2
the Leaving
Family time
The pain
The First kiss
The loss
The Prophecy
The sin
It's Showtime
Alpha Zayhna
The Condition
A tinge of feelings
Bronx
Froze
Alex
Connection
Amnesia
Mermaids kiss
Confrontation
love is a mess
Shield
Pain of love
ghost of past -1
ghost of past -2
Fuck
Secrets
Comfort
Same old love
Papaver
Power of Mind
Red wine and Dance
When death knocks
Shadows
reality check-1
Reality check -2
Maze called Dreams
insider
Hinge of mistrust
The letter
The mark
Curse
On Our Paws
Stargazing
BLOCKAGE
Nature's wrath
Sacrifice
Disguise
Betrayer
A war for life
Till death .....
....does us apart
A cursed love
Epilogue
SEQUEL UPDATE

Truth

114 10 0
Par Kaajal99

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dream sequence :-

" So you wanted to say something to me ?" I raise a questioning brow at her and she just makes herself comfortable at the leather chair in front of me .

" Did you ever wonder why your mother or must I say your whole family wanted to keep away all this drama from you ? Why they wanted Ileana to be the Queen and not you ?" She asks as if she knows my answer is wrong she is smug about it.

I know my mom thinks I'm not capable enough and my father's they just love her too much to say no and my siblings had no idea about all this crap .

But no way in hell am I going to let this girl Know about my family problems . So I just shrugged in return , not wanting to make up a lie .

" Well , I know and it's about time you do as well !"

She picks her manicure nails and I sat there getting bore each passing moment. I've had my share of surprise moment I don't think anything is more surprising then the fact that I just have two more weeks left to make the peace or else every supernatural realm would' be in danger .

" I heard your sister can see future  !" She does .

" Well I can as well ! Not much compare to your sister but enough, I get glimpse of future. Future that shall remain unchanged ,so mostly I keep it to myself because what's the point of telling anyone if it's gonna happen anyway?"

Did she knew that her fiancee will die in that attack at Austin's pack ?

" Yes as a matter of fact I did , I saw him dying which is why I hate that stupid clan of your mate so much ! I saw them kill him like some animal '' she growls .

There was silence and I didn't knew what to say .

" You're going to die !" If I was shocked I didn't show it .

" Well everyone is gonna die eventually !" I brush off .

'' Some one you love dearly will kill you !" Now that made my heartbeat stop .

Okay what in heavens name !

" You'll die by the hands of someone you love and in the hands of someone you love . You're future will be unchanged . I didn't see who or how but I saw you die under the Tree ! That stupid tree spirits , dryad . You die under them !"

I didn't even realized I was crying until one tear drops at my hand and brings me back to reality .

She moves up and sits beside me .

" You can confirm from your sister , they already know and are trying to change your future . Don't hate your mom ."

She walks back to the door .

" I'll keep the boys away for few . Take your time !"

So I'm gonna die ? Just like that !

Now that I was finally happy, I had finally falling in love again .I'm gonna die .

Wow ! Moon goddess surely love me .

I didn't knew how long I sat there but soon a hand clasped around my neck and a whisper is heard in my ear .

" I love you Eloise , but you can't live . Your life will cost my life and we can't let that happen can we ? You have to die ! You've to die Eloise !"

I wanted to speak but no words came out . I started to squirm and trash but no avail . Soon blackness started to dot around my eyes .

Tears now fall freely and I knew I'm gonna die .

" Eloise !"

" Eloise !"

" Babygirl !" Rex ?

" Wake up , sweetheart !" My brothers are calling me .

Soon my eyes drop open and I woke with a gasp .

I was alive ! In my room , with my brothers and cousins around . Looking at me in concern .

Being the smallest has its perks .

Soon Ace and Rex pull me in for a hug .

" Oh love ! You're okay . Just breath . Just breath !! Okay "

As soon as my sense resort them . My mind drifts to Austin .

Austin ?

I hope he's okay!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

736K 23.3K 48
○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
353K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
29.4K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...