Serial Lover

FrankieMarie__ tarafından

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 12

7.7K 149 53
FrankieMarie__ tarafından

~Footsteps~

LANI POV

"excuse me" I mumbled trying to get to my room. I can't believe my towel almost fell. Luckily I caught it. This is so embarrassing.

He put his hand on my shoulder and stopped me.

I sighed as I was irritated and tired. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, I am I'm just nervous," I replied lying. I wasn't ok I wanted to go to bed. Actually, fuck going to bed I wanted to leave and didn't want to Italy.

I tried to walk off but he stopped me again. "We leave at 1 tomorrow. The flight is long so be ready," he said and let me go.

Fuck. I'm kinda scared of planes. I'm always thinking they're gonna crash and I'm gonna die. It doesn't matter now, I have to go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to feel blankets being pulled off of me and a smack on the ass.

"What the fuck," I yell still trying to figure out what's happening.

"I been trying to wake you up for ten minutes," he yells right back. "I let you sleep longer. Get up and get ready the jet is waiting."

"Jet?" I asked as I thought we were taking a plane. A public plane with other people.

He laughed. "Who do you think I am?"

I laughed nervously. An asshole. Prick. Self-centered jerk. Heartless arrogant obnoxious fuck. I smiled as I said all that in my head. He would kill me if I said it out loud.

I rub my butt as it still hurts. He laughs as he sees what I'm doing.

I roll my eyes and push him out of my room. "I'll be ready in ten," I say lying as I slam the door on him.

I get back in bed and close the door. He comes in through the other door. The one that connects to his room. He grabs my feet and pulls me toward him. He was in between my legs.

"Kilo stop," I say laughing.

He pulls me closer. "I said get ready. I have your clothes"

I got up "I don't need you packing my shit Kilo," I snap.

"Too late," he said with a smirk. "Get in the shower before I put you in myself," he threatens

"Fineeee," I say as I get up and get in the shower. I did not want him forcing me to into a shower. I don't like him looking at me and I would die if he ever saw me naked.

I come out and he's standing in the middle of my room staring at me.

"Fuck Kilo you scared me," I said trying to hold my towel and find some clothes at the same time.

"Thought you would go back to sleep," he says staring at me.

"Or maybe your just a pervert" I reply with laughter.

"Maybe," he says snatching the clothes out of my hand.

"You wear what I tell you," then he starts going through my stuff.

I snatch it back "No I don't."

He opens a drawer and grabs a green bodysuit then throws it at me. I go look in the drawer and there are dozens of bodysuits in there. I have never seen this before. Honestly, this closet is big and I haven't seen half of the clothes in her.

I looked at him "Don't tell me this is all you packed?" I asked confused.

"Sure is," he said all smart.

"Why?"

He walks up to me and whispers in my ear "Because it looks sexy on you"

I blush. " \How long will we be in Italy?" I then ask. Trying to changes this subject.

"A couple of days, then we will go to Paris," he sighs "For our honeymoon."

I laugh. He knows I'm gonna give him hell.

He leaves and I quickly get dressed.

I look in the mirror and once again the bodysuit suits me. I smile at how good and sexy this makes me feel.

"Let's go" I hear Kilo yell.

I check my phone and it was 12:30 we were late again.

I run downstairs and he grabs my hand as we run out. He throws the keys at me and I look confused.

"Drive" he yells and I get in and start driving. He had never let me drive before. He turns on the GPS and it tells me where to go. I got my license as soon as I moved to New York. My mom taught me how to drive at 14.

He then hops in the back seat and starts looking for something.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I'm trying to see what he's doing and drive at the same time. Which is totally dangerous. Just taking your eyes off the road for one second is and that's all I'm doing. Kilo would stare at me while I'm driving and hasn't so far caused an accident.

"Looking for my gun," he says frustrated.

My heart jumped out of my chest when he said gun. GUNN?? He scares me more and more every day. But I then remembered that he may be involved in the mafia and every day it makes it look more like it.

He finds it and gets near me and cocks the gun in my ear. I take a gulp as I get scared.

He taps the gun on my shoulder "Calm down babe I'm not you gonna shoot you," he laughs as he gets back in his seat. "But if you ever shoot me ill fucking kill you," he then threatens.

"Whatever," I only said that so he wouldn't think I'm scared but I was scared as fuck. If there was a dollar for how many times Kilo has scared me. I'd be richer than him.

"Drive faster were late enough," he said for the fourth time.

"Who's a fault is that KIlo?" I yelled and tried to focus on driving.

"Next time I'll wake you up at fucking 4 in the morning" he yelled back.

I rolled my eyes "well see" He can't and if he could ill just go back to sleep. I could literally sleep through anything. I have fallen asleep during the worst times and in the worst positions.

We finally pulled up at 12:53. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the jet.

I stopped. He turned around.

"What now Kehlani?" he asked trying to pull me onto the jet.

"I'm-I'm scared Kilo," I say in a low voice.

"I have one of the best pilots in the world lets go," he said as he picked me up and walked on the jet.

He sat down grabbed my waist and pushed me down on his lap. I tried to get up but he pushed me right back down. "What are you doing Kilo?" I asked frustrated.

"You scared right?" he asked and I ignored his question.

"How long is the flight?"

"8 hours," he sighed "We were supposed to be there yesterday."

I then got comfortable on his lap and laid down to go to sleep. He put his hands on my back and got comfortable with me. We cuddled. What's up with this. Him even touching me is out of his league. I laughed in m head at how bipolar Kilo is. I know he hates me so why is playing?.

"Why are we always late?" I ask not understanding why we are. Every time we go somewhere we are late and Kilo always wants to blame me. I can get up in the morning but with him, I just simply choose not to.

I can't believe we were supposed to be in Italy fucking yesterday. I can't help us being on time if I don't know if we're going somewhere and when we're going.

he laughed "I don't know"

I then fell into a deep sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up on a bed but in a room not on the jet. We must be here and I can't believe I slept that long and slept through getting moved. I look at the time and it's one in the morning.

"Kilo," I say as I call out his name in the dark.

"Yes," he replies coming unto the bed.

I stayed silent. I only called his name to see if he was here. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked confused as I just pushed him away.

"I know your hiding something" I reply trying to get him to say something. I had a bad dream of him killing me. Gosh, I think I'm going crazy.

"I am."

I get up and look at him. "What?"

"You don't want to know," he says pushing me back down.

"But I do," I say desperately almost crying. I want to know what he is hiding. I need to know now.

"Go to sleep."

"No."

"Or ill gag you," he says looking me in the eye.

I laugh and he roughly grabs my face. "I said you don't want to know" He takes a deep breath. "Now go to sleep or ill fucking gag you."

me being scared of him I laid down and got comfortable. He puts his hands on my waist and Brings me close. Now I'm confused he just had a problem with me and now were cuddling.

"My family is in this house," he says knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"Nothing more."

KILO POV'

it was something more. Kehlani wasn't just my fiancee she was my savour. I have been drinking. I don't know if it's that or if what I think I'm doing is wrong. I'm about to marry a woman to get revenge on her father. I'm about to marry her and hurt her for something she didn't do and something she knows nothing about.

It's wrong but in the end, I gotta do what I gotta do. But it's wrong.

The only people who know the truth are my cousins and I swear if they open their fucking mouths ill kill them. I care about Kehlani that's why she can't know. I can't hurt her more than I already am. Whether I let her go or don't. In the end, she's going to die.

When I met her that day I instantly knew who she was. With the resemblance and the research I have been doing I instantly knew who she was. I had to bring her home and I had to get her fired from her job. I let her in easily but if it was anybody else it wouldn't be this way. I have a soft spot for her that needs to go away. I can't develop feelings or get too close. After we get married all this soft shit is over with, I'm going to stick to the plan and do what I gotta do.

I have waited years for this and can't afford to fuck it up in any kind of way.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

119K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
292K 7.3K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
19.2M 434K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
1.8M 80.3K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...