Regretful Love (KaitoXRinXLen)

By RinShippingStories

WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and suppor... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Ending 2.a
Ending 2.b

Part 2

211 4 4
By RinShippingStories

"Waaaah! It's the water!!" Miku yelled as she ran to the water and jumped in with a splash.

Rin held her flower hat to her head as the pink ribbon at the end flowed in the wind along with her swim suit, watching everyone splash in the water. "The air is refreshing after coming out of the house after awhile." Kaito said.

"It is, I could just....fly freely like those little singing birds in the clear blue sky." Rin sighed.

"Hup!" Kaito lifted the cooler box out of the car truck as Rin, Meiko and Luka took out the picnic baskets and trays of food onto the big perched beach umbrella that the boys set up.

Underneath the sun, Rin laid on the beach chairs, massaging on shimmering body oil all over her body and sunbathed, every muscle of her body relaxing.

Beside her Meiko applied on layer of lipgloss and handed it to Luka before resting her head back with a smile. Her gold brimmed glasses shined in the sunlight. "Oh yeah, that hits the spot." She moaned.

"It's so nice and sunny, perfect for a day to sunbath." Luka said.

"We could take lots of photos." Meiko said.

It's afternoon and Miku grinned as she splashed Haku in the face before running off with a screech, only to be tackled down by a cackling Neru, wrestling in a match.

Suddenly a foot comes out of nowhere through the splashes of water on her face and her head gets pushed back, that she immediately pushes Neru off her. "Ow, hey!!" Miku yelled.

"Aah, sorry Miku!!!!" Miki said. "Piko was tickling me! Blame him!"

The pigtailed girl was embarrassed but never dared to show it even when Neru laughed. Her tummy rumbled, and she groaned. "All this playing in the sun makes me hungry."

"They're ready getting lunch set up." Piko said.

"What?!" The offended pigtailed girl exclaimed, sloshing her legs against the water to the sand. "Wow, nobody said anything about lunch was ready."

Len was watching Gakupo getting ready to strike down the watermelon on the sand, getting bored at how long the samurai had to take just to concentrate and his eyes wondered off to Rin, Meiko and Luka who were setting up the picnic mat, putting up the flower vase decoration, neatly arranging the food and fancy plates and utensils appealingly like instagram worthy and pouring pink lemonade into wine glasses, cheering together while giggling and chatting.

He gave a sound of 'hm' with a tiny smile before looking back in front of him.

"Onii-chan are you going to grill anything?" Miku asked, going up to Kaito who was taking a sip of his beer.

"Eh? No? Did you want a grill lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I guess the tacos make up for it." Miku said, walking off.

Piling her plate and holding a cup of juice, and sat with Gumi with no one to sit with, eating more and talking less. It was a rare thing to get out of the house and to eat treats she couldn't always eat so she wanted to savor every bit of it. Well, she admit to eating lots anyway but to eat somewhere else and have fun was a treat.

"I'm full, I can't wait to go back into the water cause I just finished fixing the water guns!" Gumi said.

"Really?! Coooool!!!! Were going to have so much fun! Wanna be in the same team or have a match with me?" Miku asked.

"I like a challenge." Gumi laughed.

"So then it's on!" Miku grinned.

By the picnic mat where 💖the ladies💖 sat, Rin took a sip of her sparkling pink lemonade as she took a bite of her rye grain bread and home made orange marmalade. "Try the fish fritters, ladies. It's very tasty." Luka said.

"It's really good," Haku agreed.

Rin nodded and smiled, chatting along the conversation with lively tinted cheeks. Unknowst to her she had completely forgot everything that she had in her head while back in the house. She could feel more comfortable and it was all she needed for it to be a day for her.

Kaito was carrying the empty trays back to the van trunk when he saw her, watching the way her beach waves blew in the wind and how pretty she looked with sun kissed skin. He blushed a little bit before snapping out it and quickly carried on walking.

Everyone finished resting after eating lunch, some going to play on the sand, look at fishes by the small pools by the rocks or playing a game with water guns.

IA focused on the billiard ball with concentration before she striked and watched a couple of balls go down the holes. "Yeah!!" Mayu and IA cheered, with hands in the air and high fived.

Iroha sighed as she looked down at the phone screen, of the pictures she took of the cat themed stickers, stationary and pins that she put up on the internet as advertisement.

She had been wishing for this time to advertise her small side business but she was starting to become a little hesitant now. There was nothing to worry about, but no one was buying anything and she was thinking it would be best to just put it down.

"What's up, Iroha-chan?" Mayu asked, snapping Iroha out of her thoughts.

"I'm fine, really." Iroha was quick to say.

"Are you sure? Because you've been looking kind of spaced out." Yukari said.

"I was just thinking...." Iroha tried to make up something.

"It's about your business isn't it? Iroha, there's no need to worry one bit." Piko said. "All the big companies you see always had a rough start, so just wait and it'll get the recognition it deserves. For now, have a good time."

"But....I'm kind of in debt and I just don't think it'll work." Iroha sighed miserably as the door opened and Rin walked in, wearing a pair of pink tinted heart sunglasses, a plain white shirt, bangle bracelets, denim shorts and beach wave hair.

"Hey Rin-chan, what do you think of Nekomura's idea? She wants to start her own small online business to sell cat stationaries but she doesn't think it's going to go well." Piko asked.

"Oh are you planning to sell cat themed items? I think it's a good idea! If it's anything I know about the internet, everybody loves cats. So there is no way anyone will not like them. Trust me, it will go well. If not, then lots of clever advertising will do." Rin said, placing both of her hands on Iroha's shoulders.

Piko gave a 'see?' look as Iroha blushed, fumbling with her fingers. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and see." She mumbled.

"Yeah, that's it! And then when you see it's going well, you'll see it isnt as bad after all." Piko said while a bunch of racket was heard outside.

"What's going on out there?" Mayu asked.

"They're having a water gun fight outside." Piko said. "We should go and join in, wanna join in as well, Rin?"

"Sure! I'd like a round or two." Rin smiled.

Miku patted the sand off her singlet and khaki shorts, blowing the wet sand off her tangled bangs before loading her gun again and ran out into the open, shooting down Kiyoteru in the face with a cackle. "Bullseye!~" she sang a song as he grunted and wiped his face.

"Take this!" Len laughed as cold water was suddenly aimed at her face.

Miku coughed and spluttered, feeling her nose numbing from the water up her nose, blowing her nose out. "WHAT THE HELL?! LEN!!!!"

Len grinned as he hid behind a rock with someone else doing the same, lightly bumping shoulders. He and Rin turned to look at each other, with Len going "Hm?" and Rin letting out a surprised "Oh!"

They both smiled, laughing. "Can you be on my team?" Len asked.

"Sure!" Rin said and they both peeked out.

Miku was ravaging around, still pissed as Len swallowed the lump in his chest. "Miku onee-chan looks very cross, I wonder who made her angry?" Rin whispered beside him.

"Er, I did. I sprayed her right in the face." Len said.

"You did? Well, I'm sure you're already aware Miku-nee will destroy anyone if they hurt her pride right?" Rin asked as Len sweatdropped.

"I know that." He sighed as Rin walked away.

"Cannonball!!!!"

Len looked to see what was going on, only for his eyes to widen as big as dinner plates to see Luka loading a cannon, aiming it right where the others were hiding behind the rocks, which was right he was in.

"AAAAHHHH NONONONO--" Len yelled, frantically running off and jumping onto the sand with his head covered as a large sound of explosion was heard, his heart jumping at the heatwave and rush of wind.

The smoke was cleared and he opened one eye before standing up and looking over the rock all while daring not to make a sound, and his breath stopped when he saw everyone lying on the sand, completely wrecked.

"E-everyone--....." Len stammered when a shadow hovered over him, his heart stopping when he heard their voice behind him.

"Len....."

He slowly turned his head around to see Miku grinning ear to ear like a Cheshire cat, her hair completely messed up from the strong wind, with her water gun aimed at him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~"

"Did you see that, Rin-chan? It was cool wasn't it?" Luka asked, at the watch tower balconey as she put the cannon over her shoulder with the petite blondette beside her 'wow'ing.

"Yes it was! I'm so happy I got to see it in a good view at the watch tower! I couldn't wait once I saw you signal us!" Rin said as Meiko, Haku, Neru, Lily, Mayu and Yukari nodded in agreement.

"Hehe, right?! Though it's kind of broken now." Luka hummed, inspecting it.

"We should go and see the rocket launcher Gumi has made, she said she was nearly finished!" Mayu said and the girls cheered before going down the stairs.

It was late evening, and after Luka apologized to the ones with ice packs on them, everyone was planning out for dinner.

Miku pouted as Meiko mildly scolded her while Rin held the ice pack on Len's head, who gingerly sat quietly on the bench underneath the shade of the shelter.

"Does it hurt much?" Rin asked.

"N-no, not anymore it doesn't." Len said.

"Miku....." Meiko said.

Miku averted her eyes, cheeks puffed up. "He was the one who started it!" She said.

"Miku, that's the whole point of the game of water guns." Meiko sighed. "Didn't you sprayed with others with it as well?"

"He purposely made it go up my nose! I could have DIED." Miku groaned as Len yelled 'no, you were the one who moved weirdly in response that made that water go that way!' in the distance behind them.

"Shut up, Len!" Miku yelled.

"Miku, why don't you join Neru, Miki and the others to eat by the arcade? I'm sure you girls will have fun." Meiko said. "It's dinner time now."

"Okay, hehe." Miku said in the cutest way as she could, and remembered Rin, thinking of how jealous she probably was going to not be with the 'big kids'. "Where is Rin-chan, by the way?"

"Oh she's with me and Luka, Megpoid-San, Yowane-san and Lily to drive to a restaurant together." Meiko said.

"Ha?" Miku exclaimed, looking at Rin who was giggling as Len chased her around playfully. 'At a fancy restaurant? When did they all planned to do this?' Miku thought, wondering why she wasn't involved.

Was it just her? Or did she feel like a middle kid being jealous over her sister for being favourited and closer to their mom?

Like in those movies where there's that boring plain girl and she has a sister who's pretty, popular and goes on speedboats and parties with a football team in those big mansions and the mom likes to buy things for her and are fairly close together while the plain girl is just left alone and treats her dismissively?

Well, she did admit to being a devil sometimes so it was fair of Meiko to be tired....

....And Rin was more doted over for being the youngest and being really cute....

....but couldn't she be also be part of the lady's group?!

"Oh I see," Miku said, playing off cool. She didn't want to seem whiny if she asked.

Kaito helped Gakupo walk into the kitchen of the beach house and grunted when they both sat down, bodies aching. "I don't think I can ever feel my legs." Gakupo slumped miserably.

"I don't even think I can think properly." Kaito said and turned to him. "But she doesn't get on your bad side doesn't she? After all she gave you an apology...." Gakupo blushed at his reference to the kiss Luka gave him.

"Ughhhhh....." Len groaned, dragging himself to the kitchen, his soul literally just hanging on.

"Hey Len. Have you and Miku-chan made up together?" Kaito asked.

"Yeah. But I'm not doing that again...." Len said. "What are we having for dinner?"

"I was thinking we do some fishing and diving for fish, for fun." Kaito said.

"Sounds good to me! But I'm not diving, my head hurts way too much to dive." Len said.

"Good choice," Gakupo nodded.

Miku was slurping on her drink as Miki and Neru loudly yelled, rapidly pushing the buttons with their eyes stuck to the screen over the game sounds and flashing lights. She thought of Gumi, Luka, Meiko, Rin, Lily, Teto, Haku all having fun chatting while having nice meals, but shook her head and pouted. "Whatever, I can have more fun here anyways!!" Miku said to herself with a frown, huffing. 

Meanwhile Luka opened the door of the van with the girls all standing together with sounds of excitement and talking. "Get in, ladies! We're in for a drive!" Meiko said as they all squealed, climbing in.

"I'm driving." Luka said, climbing onto the driver's seat.

"Watch your feet, Megpoid-san!" Meiko said before closing the door and getting inside the passenger seat with a breath. "We're ready to go!"

"Righty," Luka said, starting the engine and the girls squealed as the van began to drive out on to the road.

Rin was giggling and chatting with Haku as they drove, laughing along with everyone when Meiko cussed at the drivers in front of them and screaming when they drove past the speed limit.

When they all arrived at the beach side restaurant shortly not long after, they all were enjoying their time to eat Caribbean and Hawaiian food with the lovely warm evening sun view. Rin hummed in bliss as she took a bite of a slice of strawberry chocolate pizza, scrolling through her phone.

"And I was like, what???? Miss, you can't just ask for the check, you have to GO to the register, ASK for the bank owner or just call! Like, I'm sorry honey, it doesn't work that way!" Luka said and the girls all laughed.

"Do people really think like that? What sort of life did they live in that they don't know anything about working?!" Gumi asked.

"I don't know!....they just...." Luka shook her head and they all snorted.

"Don't the desk lady already tell them before hand?" Rin asked.

"They do but they just don't think." Luka sipped her tea. "This is the whole thing you're going to experience working as an officer worker, so much gossip, dumb customers and co workers...."

"I mean I could not have gone to school but I'd ready to know to just simply know the desk lady knows everything and just simply ask and wait! What is up with people?" Meiko said.

After the small beach trip and dinner, the vocaloids all returned back to home, with the day still at evening so the divas are now are just whatever they feel like doing without any hurry like their normal days and just taking the time to relax.

"Haah, what a nice day it was today...." Meiko sighed, resting on the chair as Luka dipped her hands in the wax bath and wrapped the plastic bag over it.

Rin was humming beside them with her hands and feet already waxed, swinging her legs, waiting for it to set to be taken off. In the meanwhile she daydreamed of dancing on the ice rink as a fairy plum princess with a glittery outfit and face painted honey coloured freckles-or dancing as Odette from swan lake.

Her ballet instructor had planned on her class doing the swan lake play and she couldn't have been anymore excited!! It was already three weeks since she had first started, but she felt like she would try harder to for her first performance play!

"This paraffin wax smells lovely!" Luka said, taking in a whiff of the scent in the air.

"It is, I can't wait to take the wax off and feel my hands so soft and smooth." Meiko agreed. "Rin-chan how does your face and hair feel after the hair treatment and facial masks?"

"It feels so nice, I wish we could do this more often and be blessed hurried!" Rin said, looking at her glass skin glowing and her sun kissed hair shining in the mirror.

The front door opened and Len trudged in with the groceries, placing them onto the counter. "Something smells nice in the air." He said.

"We're doing a paraffin wax, wanna try?" Meiko laughed.

"Er no, thanks." Len said with his arms crossed into a 'x' shape.

Upstairs in her room, Miku was feeling itchy as soon as she arrived back home and decided to take a quick shower in the bathroom. She wasn't anymore happy to know she had sand in her tangled hair as well. 'Great.' She huffed as she scrubbed her hair.

Getting out of the shower, she sat on the closed toilet seat, blow drying her hair while aggressively trying to untangle her long hair. "Ow, stupid brush!!" Miku hissed, hitting the hair brush on the table only to hit her hand as well. "AARRRRRFGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!-waaaahhhh!!!!"

Miku lifted her feet up to see she was stepping on the part of her hair and growled, lifting it up. "Eeeewwww." She grimaced. "Okay, calm down Miku-chan. Perfect idols are calm, even when things aren't going well....Urgh, stupid Len."

When she got dressed, she slumped onto her bed, inflating as if every single tiredness poured out of her soul. She ignored the stinging cuts she got from roughly rolling around due to Luka's stupid cannon and decided to just lay face down on the moment to rest a bit.

She thought of Len's face of terror when she sprayed his face and snorted, turning into a big smile. Never mind, that reaction was worth it.

Finding it to be boring just lying on bed already, she got up and went downstairs, seeing Meiko, Luka and Rin and Len there. She smelt the air and smiled a bit as she went over. "That smells nice!" Miku said and looked over at Rin who was smiling down at her hands. "Hey your skin looks so clear!"

"Oh hello Miku-nee! Thank you!" Rin said, brushing aside her bangs.

"And you're hair looks so shiny...." Miku said, looking over to Meiko and Luka who also looked so nice as well and were packing up something.

Kaito walked over and slumped onto the couch with a sigh, and smiled down at Rin. "What are you ladies up to now?" He asked.

"Nothing really. I'm still thinking of what to do since it's still our vacation day." Rin said, putting her hands on his cheeks to which Kaito nuzzled in them.

"Hmmmm.......it's very soft, I like it!" Kaito said as Miku watched with a half open mouth and Meiko stood back up.

"Oh hi Miku! Had a good rest?" She asked. "Too bad you weren't here in time, we were just pampering ourselves with some paraffin wax and facials."

"? What is that?" Miku asked.

"It's a bath of warm wax which you dip your hand or feet in and afterwards they become so soft and replenished." Meiko said. "I see you've washed as well so we can't do any hair treatment masks either."

"Whaa?....Rin, have you done this as well?" Miku asked, looking at Kaito who was petting her head with big smiles.

"Yeah, you should try it next time! It's so good!" Rin said, twirling her hair around her finger.

Miku huffed at Kaito and was annoyed at how lit up his face was, crossing her arms. "Onii-chan is a baka. Stop smiling like that to someone else especially so happily like that....my hair and skin can be as good too." She raged in her head.

Len rolled his eyes at the older guy, eating his banana split by the counter with his nintendo.

"Onii-chan, would you want to do it as well?" Rin asked, looking up at him between his hands.

"Eh?" Kaito stopped with a dumbfounded smile. "Nonononononono--I'm not the good person to do it on, you see, pretty lovely girls like Rin-chan can do them but for boys like me, its-uh, it wouldn't work on me anyway because it's made specific for you girls!"

"Oh, okay...." Rin blinked as Meiko and Luka snorted in the distance and Miku shook.

"Remember what we practiced last time? The battement tendu? We are doing it again so in the count of 3, you will play along with the music okay?" The teacher said. "1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3.....Lift up your arms!.....And down."

The trainers danced along with to the piano by the bar, with the counts. Rin bent her back backwards smoothly and stood straight up again, her face shining with sweat and focus in her eyes.

"Ah, ah, ah! Ms Hitomi! Your stomach is poking out! Again, stretch and bend back!" The teacher said, walking around and inspecting the class, the bangles twinkling on her thin wrists.

At break time, the girls were all warming up and resting together. "What do you guys think?" The girl asked, showing the picture on her phone.

"Oh I think it looks so pretty!!" Rin and the girls gushed.

"It does right? I want to wear the dress so my grandma could watch me dance at my 14th birthday!" The girl sighed.

"She will be proud, knowing you're the best girl." Rin said, stretching out her leg.

"Hehe, thanks!"

"Ladies, meet Madam Pomdous! She's a friend of mine and attended the Royal Ballet school with me, do be polite!" The teacher walked in, clapping her hands.

"The royal ballet school?!" The girls said in awe.

"Privet!" She greeted. "My name is Anya Pomdous, and I am a Russian but France born prima ballerina! It's nice to meet you!"

The girls sat in a circle around the lady on the floor, listening to all the stories and answers to their questions with great interest. "....so that is how everything in ballet was like back then, yes." Madam Pomdous, her silver blue eyes smiling.

'Wow, she's so cool!!' Rin thought. 'She's an experienced famous prima ballerina who danced in so many shows around the world, she must be demanded by many people lot!'

"Madame, how do you treat your sores?" A girl asked.

"Ah, if I just grab my bag...." the lady said, reaching behind her and opening her bag. "I carry around my healing cream, lighters and other things. This...."

Rin watched with every interest and attention, her cheeks tinted pink with amazement and admiration.

"And this....is a ear massager. Here these are for you girls." the lady said, handing a small packet one by one to the girls.

"Thank you, wow, so how do we put this on?" Rin asked.

"Just clip it onto your ear, it's going to hurt a little bit but it helps release any tension or stress." Madame Pomdous said, clipping it into the ear of the girl beside her.

"Ah!-ow." The girl winced.

Rin winced as the lady did hers, and squeaked. "Does it hurt? I'm sorry please bear with me for five seconds." Madame said as Rin bit back her lips and closed her eyes. "1....2....3....4....5!"

Rin opened her eyes with a breath with the tension released.

"Now we just leave it on for a bit." The lady say back to her spot.

"You girls are lucky because you girls will be needing something from practicing for the Nutcracker play." The teacher smiled.

The excitement was brought back for the blondette, remembering the day before when the teacher announced they would be performing one of Tchaikovsky's top 3 plays. The girls were all hoping to at least get one of the main roles as they were lined up and did their best to look perfect as the teacher gave them roles.

The teacher hummed in thought when she got to Rin, who was a little nervous until the teacher made her mind. "Ms Rin," she said. "You are best fit to be the Columbine Ballerina toy!"

Rin stood there for a moment for the words to sink in and gasped with delight.

The columbine ballerina toy, the Harlequinade, the pretty columbina the from Act 1, when the ballerina toy is brought to the party by the toy master and brought to life with magic and has a pierrot fall in love with her.

"Lucky, you've got one of the best roles." The girls said to her. "It only makes sense, you as you have the look and talent for it."

When the girls were shown their costumes for a boots of motivation to train and practice hard, Rin's crystal eyes sparkled down at her costume, running her hand over the soft tutu and the golden linings of the diamond prints of the bodice, gently touching the little flowers decorated all over.

She couldn't wait to get into her costume and dance in the middle of the stage.

"Really? Wow, you guys must be practicing hard for this! Good luck, girls!" Madam Pomdous cheered.

"Hehe, thank you Madame Pomdous!" The girls said.

"Who's got the columbina role? Did ayone here got the columbina?" she asked.

"Rin is the columbina, madame!" The girls pointed.

"I thought you would get the role," the lady smiled as Rin blushed. "Be prepared to carry the whole show, it's one of the best roles most looked forward to! I was the columbina ballerina as well for my first performance on swan lake!"

"Really?" Rin asked.

"Yes! I was given that role because I was more light on my feet and I was the best at en pointes much like you." She said and sighed. "I used to look just like you, like a dainty glass doll and be flying around the stage with my arms moving manually like a real one. However those young days are over."

"But we can still ever be young in our hearts!" The teacher said.

"Thats right! With ballet you can still do a plie at the age of 60! Age has nothing to do with us! But that aside, who's got the roles for Marie, Clara and the fairy plum princess?"

"Elita-chan is the fairy plum princess, Kuromi-chan is Clara and Mina-chan is Marie!" A girl said.

"I see! You have a big role, Ms Elita! Good luck to you as well!" Madame cheered on.

When class was over the girls all left the building. "Wow she was so cool to meet!" A girl said.

"Yeah, she gave off this cool but also kind air around her! It's so amazing to meet a profession up front who's danced with before and is in touch with other famous dancers!" Another said.

"She was nice to let me have a try wear her en point shoes, which she was so good at." Rin sighed happily.

Everyone was getting ready to sleep. Rin looked at the blue night sky from the window seat, her face resting in her hands and dreamily watching the stars, and imagining a silhouette dancing among the constellation.

Lily brushed her hair, leaning in to smell her hair and smile as she plaited the ends of the younger girl's hair and placed her hands on her hips, happy with the results when done. "There! It's time for bed now, Rin-chan, go to sleep now. The stars will always be there in the next day." Lily said.

"Okay," Rin smiled, jumping off the window seat and twirled around, making her night dress float like a cloud and climbed into bed. She sighed comfortably into the soft sheets. Lily tucked her in.

"Goodnight, Rin-chan." Lily said.

"Goodnight, Onee-chan." Rin yawned, the door closing. "....What a day. Although it was nice to have a day off, I think I kind of miss dancing and practicing my ballet...." she said to herself with a hush voice.

"Wakey, wakey, Rin-chan! The sun is shining!" Lily sang.

Rin stirred in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open, looking at the morning light shining through the windows. "Oh it's morning." She mumbled.

"That's right! Kiyoteru is making breakfast as a treat so let's get ready!" Lily said, making the bed as Rin hopped off.

Rin sat by the dresser, with Lily behind her taking out all the elastic hair ties and brushed her hair out. She looked at the sticky note she placed on the mirror last night; ♡Ballet class at 3, meet up with friends and have lunch at 12

She smiled as a pink satin ribbon barette was clipped onto her hair. "Now it's time to get dressed! Ooh I like this cute skirt!" Lily said, admiring a printed frilly skirt from the wardrobe before taking Rin's hand. "Let's go to my room, I have so many clothes I know will fit you."

Rin sat on the queen sized bed, feeling the leopard print sheets with her hands as Lily rummaged in her walk in closet and pulled out a white top.

"This and this and this....." she mumbled, picking out the clothes and piled it on to the stool. "Try these one by one and do some trialing."

"What are you doing, Lily? Good morning my lovely!" Meiko asked from the door way with other divas passing by in a rush to get ready for the morning, coming over to kiss Rin's head.

"I wanted to dress up Rin-chan but then I just had this throwback to a memory when I used to dress myself up and wanted to put on these old clothes I used to wear on her!" Lily said, Meiko gasping as she looked at the clothes.

"Oh my gosh, these are soooo cute!!" Meiko gushed, laying out the clothes neatly.

"I was sort of a gyaru girl back in those days," Lily sighed, nodding at the good memories.

"Trying it on Rin-chan is such a good idea, it would look so great with her." Meiko said and held up the printed top against Rin with examination.

"I know right? Rin-chan is a moe girl." Lily said, the two womans looking down at Rin.

Meiko turned to Lily. "Let's get started shall we?"

"Yeah, I'm so up for this." Lily laughed. "You just stand still, okay hun?"

"Okay." Rin said, bashfully standing still in the cold air with her hands held together.

Kiyoteru was whistling as he shook the fry pan, flipping the eggs sandwiches onto the plate next to the stove and tossed the cherry tomatoes in. Len walked by yawning and scratched the back of his head, seeing only the guys at the table. "Hey, where's all the girls?" He asked, looking at upstairs where girls talking were heard.

"They're in Lily's room, best not interrupt them." Gachapoid said.

Miku skipped into the living room, and turned to the kitchen with a satisfied face. "Good morning! Mmmmm, I like that sizzling sound." She said, looking over to look at the sandwiches. "Where's everyone else? The other girls?"

"They're in Lily's room." The guys said.

"What? I'm going to see." Miku said as she ran upstairs.

Poking her head in, she saw the girls all huddled and sitting on the bed, chair and floor as Luka was tapping against Rin's cheeks with a makeup brush on one hand and pink blush palette on the other.

"So I just like to brush along the cheekbone like that and put on this shimmery pearl highlighter on the tip of the nose, above the cheek bone—I mean I'd use some up the nose but Rin has a perfect small nose anyway." Luka said.

'Whoa....Rin-chan looks so pretty' Miku thought, looking at her outfit. 'I want to be next....'

Yukari got up from the stool to sit closer so Miku took the chance to sit down and watch comfortably.

"Just a couple of this coral lipstick....And there, we're done!" Luka said, the girls cheering and clapping as Rin stood up with a smile.

"Wow you look so pretty Rin-chan!" Gumi said.

"That was fun to do, I'm hungry now."

"Me too!"

"Let's go!"

'Whaaaat where done already?' Miku thought disappointingly, looking at everyone leaving the room together and stood up as well.

She walked to Luka and Lily who were putting the makeup away, talking about whatever brands and techniques they liked to use.

"Oh hello Miku-chan," "good morning Miku!" They greeted when they saw her.

"Good morning!" Miku waved gingerly. "Could I do it to?—I mean, get my makeup done as well?"

"Sure! But let's eat breakfast first." Lily said, patting her shoulder and they walked to the door.

"Oh okay...." Miku smiled along, but deadpanned in the inside. 'Dang it.'

"You guys are here, just in time!" Kiyoteru said to the girls who sat down, plating the table. "And wow, are you planning to go out somewhere, Rin-chan?"

"How does she look?" Luka asked, bending her head beside Rin's.

"How do you like our work of art?" Lily joined in.

"Wow, Rin-chan! You look super kawaii!!" Kaito said, putting a big thumbs up and blushing cheeks as Len glared at him.

"Hehe, thank you Onii-chan." Rin smiled angelically with sparkles around her.

"We should totally open our own beauty shop." Meiko said.

"Seriously, I'm up for it." Luka said.

Miku walked down the stairs to see everyone eating well with a good atmosphere at the table, and sat down at her seat. Still a little sulky, she grabbed a sandwich from the plate and took a bite,  only for it to melt away when the taste of home and warmth spread on her tongue. "It's so delicious!" She said.

"Thanks, it's one of my recipes I take pride in that I mastered as a teacher with little time of cooking." Kiyoteru said, his glasses shining.

"Wow sounds like you had it rough." Miki said.

"I did." Kiyoteru said, a tear rolling down.

"Don't tell me this is your depression meal." Gachapoid said as everyone sweatdropped.

Rin walked through the town and cafes in the cloudy windy day, the wonderful smell of coffee and tea wavered in the air, with cakes and warm bread sitting behind the glass and warm ovens.

The small gold heart attached to her mary jane heels dangled to her graceful movements of her long legs and the sound of her heels clicking against the brick path.

Her friends ahead of her where waving and she jogged to join in the group and exchange hugs with excited greetings, holding hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 144 12
The introvert, Len Kagamine is the cutest guy in school, but at the same time the so-called playboy. That's what the others gossiped about him but he...
4.6K 131 24
Rin Kagami, your usual outcast and loner. Only managing to make two friends she trust the most in her second year of school. Miku, the dominant and h...
7.8K 500 34
"I've always been into older women, Miku" I say with a knowing smirk, watching as her teal innocent eyes widen in shock. 《《《《》》》》 In which Hatsune M...
2.8K 114 23
Kagamine Len is your everyday school nerd at Vocaloid H.Q Academy. He never had any interest in girls until SHE showed up. The new transfer girl, K...