Random Smut & Lemons | Onesho...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

This little story is just for me to experiment on my smut/lemon/lime story making. This is just an experiment... More

✨ Requests ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff/Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut / Fluff ✨
✨ R e q u e s t s ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨

✨ Smut ✨

25.5K 24 105
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Nagito x Hajime
Requested by: sxkurablxssom666
Theme: Christmas Party ; Nagito is one of the most popular guys in the Collage due to his Luckiness, and Hajime is someone who is casted under the shadows...
(Non-Despair AU — they're all in Collage now — Hajime is the bottom)

Hajime's POV

I was just playing some video games on my Ybox and eating some mozzarella sticks until I hear a knock on the door. I pause my game and open the door and meet face to face with Nagito Komaeda. No one in Hopes Peak Collage is aware that I'm Bisexual, and I have a huge crush on Nagito Komaeda. So much so that I tend to avoid him, so why was he at my door?

He gave me a soft, reassuring smile that let me know that he's not gonna harm me, or gonna kill me in any way. I chuckled in awkwardness and stared at the ground, awaiting for him to speak. "Hey", Nagito said backing away to give me more time and space to breathe. My face was flushed a light pink, unnoticeable, I hoped. "H-hey..", I said with a stutter. I wished I could have slapped myself then and there for just that stutter and that stutter alone.

"You available for Christmas? I'm hosting a Christmas Party at my apartment.", Nagito said, hands in his pocket. I looked at the calendar that was placed right next to the door and checked on the day Christmas would be on. I nodded my head as a reply and smiled at him, trying to avoid eye contact. "Good, I hope to see you there~", Nagito said as he walked away with a smirk. As I closed the door, my heart was pounding and I couldn't stop blushing.

I sat down at the door and just studied my breathing, and eventually had calmed down. I took a deep exhale and inhale before walking back to my Ybox to play some more video games. After awhile, I had cooled down and forgotten all about what happened. I was hopelessly stuck onto this one video game, it was a killing game with some mystery attributes. It was fun and also quite popular. Eventually though, I heard the door open.

"Yo! Little help here?!", a voice called out. My roommate is now home! I paused the game once again and walked up to him. He was carrying a handful of groceries, so I decided to help him out. "Whew! Thank you Hajime! You're a great roommate! I don't know what'd I do without ya in this room man!", he said with such a relaxed tone in his voice. I hummed a "mhm!" And gave him a bright smile.

"Oh! That reminds me, did anyone come by? The door was unlocked..", my roommate asked, with a worried tone, "did someone broke in without you realizing? Or did I forget to lock the do—" I shushed him and explained what happened. "What?! No way! THE Nagito Komaeda came to OUR doorstep asking for YOU to come to HIS Party?? That's amazing man! I'm proud of you!", said the roommate.

"I know right? I would have never thought that I was like, alive to him. Honestly I never thought he would..you know..know me.", Hajime explained, hanging his head down, with a sad smile. "Though, he could have just texted me, so why did he decide to go all the way here?", the roommate said, placing a hand under his chin and scratching it slightly. "I don't know, Makoto, but either way, he came to our doorstep.", Hajime justified.

"Do you have his number?", Makoto asked. Hajime shook his head and sighed, "nope, I don't." Makoto scoffed and stored the milk into the refrigerator, "maybe he needed to talk to you because you don't have his number? If so, then you're not special. Though, if that's not the case, then you're special." Makoto added as he closes up the refrigerator, holding an orange juice container. Hajime sat down at the table as  Makoto pours Hajime a glass of orange juice.

Hajime cupped the glass of orange juice and took a long sip. "I'm not anyone special in the eyes of Nagito Komaeda, that can't be right. I'm nothing compared to him!", Hajime sighed as he places the glass down back onto the table, abruptly. Makoto looked at him with a worried smile and tried to comfort him, "look dude, all I know is that you're gonna go to that party and figure out what's his problem.

Sadly me and my girlfriend are out of town so she can meet my parents, so I can't go with you." Hajime took a longer sip of orange juice and walked to his room, but not before saying, "Have fun with you're girlfriend! You're parents are gonna love her." Makoto rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Yea yea whatever, but you and I both know I'm messing up introducing her to them."

Nagito's POV

As I walked out away from Hajime and Makoto's dorm, I got back to the car where Fuyuhiko, Leon, and Soda were sitting in, just waiting for me. "Took you long enough, bro! What took you so long?!", Leon scoffed in an angry tone. Before I could even open my mouth, Fuyuhiko butted in, "Hey man, that was only like what? 7 minutes tops? Jeez calm down. It could've been worse." I laughed nervously as Leon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Dude just, hop in! You're the driver anyways!", Soda said with his toothy grin. I gave a light chuckle and headed in the car, "Alright, where to next?", Nagito asked. "MISS SONIA'S HOUSE!", Soda yelled loudly that the other boys covered their ears. Nagito sighed and started the car, "alright, but you're staying in the car.." As Nagito started to drive away, he can hear Soda click his tongue and whisper, "dang it.." Nagito rolled his eyes and just drove to Sonia's house.

Hajime's POV

~Later that night..~

I looked out of the window, just thinking whether or not I should go to that party. Staring at the night sky, i felt the cold breeze hit my face and arms. I pick up a coin and sighed as I flip it. If it landed tails, I'm gonna go, if I landed heads, I'm not going. I flipped the coin and with a sudden hesitation, I looked at which side the coin was on. It was tails. I sighed and crawled into bed, "I guess I'm going.." I thought as I tried to drift off to sleep.

~The Christmas party~

As to be expected, all the cool colleges were here. There was loud music and a lot of people were singing loudly and laughing. Of course, Nagito was no where in sight. I sighed and pulled out my phone and pretended as if I was texting someone, of course, I was just playing games. And on my left hand I held a red cup, you know, like you see in the movies?

I sighed with boredom as I played. Eventually as I was playing until my phone was now to 69% . I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone and placed it back into my pocket. I closed my eyes and just listened to the noise. I could hear Soda and Hiyoko's laughter, the sound of Sonia and Ibuki singing, people clapping to the beat and woo-ing Sonia and Ibuki's great singing. I smiled as I can also hear Gundham surprising Leon and Hina with his hamsters.

As I opened my eyes, I could see Sakura, Yasuhiro, Toko, Chihiro, and Mahiru dancing to the music. They all look so happy, and we're enjoying themselves. In the kitchen I can hear Akane, Twogami, and Nekomaru eating the food and Taka telling them to slow down, along with Mondo who was trying to calm down TeruTeru. Eventually, I was startled by the person standing in front of me, Nagito. He had a bright smile and was standing next to me, not too close to me though. I spilled a little soda on the floor during the interaction and looked at him, then back at the spillage.

I shook as I pulled out a handkerchief from my other pocket and wiped the soda. As I did this, I could still see Nagito's shoes right in front of me. As I got up, I gulped and placed my drink down. He was still smiling at me, but his eyes were closed. I awkwardly coughed and tugged onto my shirt, which signaled him to speak. "Ah, sorry, I was waiting until you spoke, but since you're in shock from me just randomly appearing, I guess I'll start the conversation. Hi, names Nagito Komaeda." He extended his arm for me to shake, so I did. Then we let go and then I introduced myself.

His voice was pleasant for me to hear, and I blushed slightly as I answered him, "N-names Hajime H-Hinata..nice t-to meet you.." I said, stuttering on some syllables. Nagito chuckled, "it's nice to meet you, I'm glad you came to my Christmas party. It was getting boring." He said as he rolled his eyes at Soda who was trying to hit on Sonia. He looked back at me and continued the conversation, "I didn't mean to startle you, but I just saw you close your eyes and wanted to make sure you weren't sleeping. It'd be a shame if you were to fall asleep now. The party is just getting started."

Once he said that, we hear the main door slam open. We see Celeste, Fuyuhiko, Peko, and Byakuya holding a ton of beers and alcoholic beverages. Soon, people started to flood the main door, and I can see Chiaki closing the door behind them. I moved out of the way, not wanting to be pushed into the crowd. "You should drink a couple of shots, it'd be more fun if you did~", Nagito teased as he emerges into the crowd until I no longer could see him.

I stood there, frozen in place. Eventually, my friend Chiaki walked up to me and I grounded myself to reality. "Hajime, I didn't know you were invited. Well, whatever, here." Chiaki said as she pours a ton of alcohol mixed into my soda. "H-hey! Soda was in there you know!", I screeched at her. "Oh, I didn't know a person was in the cup. Oh well.", Chiaki rolled her eyes and drank the remains of the alcohol straight from the bottle. She walked away and started to talk to Sonia.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I took little sips of the drink. It tasted weird, since the sugar from the soda was trying to make the alcohol taste sweet, but it just was too overpowered by the alcohol. All in all, tasted quite disgusting, but I didn't want to back out even though no one was forcing me to drink it. I just stood there, drinking this mixed alcohol in a red cup. As the crowd spread back to their normal estate, singing and dancing, screaming and laughing.

~A little Later..~

Eventually it became nighttime and some people were handing Christmas presents to some people, just as customary. Though, I stupidly forgot to bring a present for at least one person. I sighed and placed my empty red cup into the trash can and walked up the stairs to the bathroom. And lo and behold, no one was in there. What a surprise. I decided to walk into the bathroom and just stayed in there.

Now, Hajime is stuck in the bathroom, drunk and unknowing of what to do. He sat on down next to the sink and just hummed, "It's just Hajime in the bathroom.." just as he started to drift into a trance, there was a sudden knock on the door. I sighed and opened the door, drunkenly looking at the person, trying to concentrate on their face. Eventually I see Nagito right in front of me. "Oh zzorry..did ynew need to use the bafroom..?", I said, clearly pretending to be extremely drunk.

Nagito chuckled and walked into the bathroom with me. He locked the door and stood by the door, "Hajime, you're drunk, but you're not that drunk. I saw you only drink one cup."
I sighed and replied, "okay okay, you caught me. In any case, what are you doing here?" He looked at the floor and sighed, "I guess there is no hiding it then. Hajime, I like you." He said with a straight face. I blinked a couple of times before I realized what he just said.

My eyes widened and I backed away, "WHAT?!" Is all that came out of my mouth. He chuckled, "wow, what a reaction." He said, clearly shocked. I covered my mouth with my hands and just blushed uncontrollably. "Hey Hajime, wanna take this convo to my room? It's pretty stuffy in here.", Nagito said, unlocking the door. "S-sure..", I said, even though I didn't need to since we were already out of the door.

Once we got to the room, he closed the door behind us and smiled at me. I sat on the bed and placed my hand on the soft, comfortable bed. Nagito grabbed one of his chairs and sat it in front of me, he sat in the chair, and of course, it was backwards. He placed his hand on the rim of the chair and smiled at me. "Hey Hajime, are you a virgin?" He asked. My eyes widen once again and I hesitate to answer. "Y-yeah..I..I'm a virgin..", I replied, feeling defeated.

(Author's Note: I'm quite surprised no one realized that Nagito is sitting on the chair like Rantaro's sprite but oh well)

I looked at the ground and thought about how many people Nagito has probably done.."it" before with...my face heated up at the thought of it. "Well, to be honest, im a virgin too.", Nagito said sighing in relief. My face lit up and I was looking directly at him. He smiled at me and there was a long pause. He got out of the chair and walked closer to me, I just sat there. He hugged me tightly and placed his soft lips onto mine. Not knowing how to react, I just pulled him closer and kissed him back.

I could feel both our faces heat up, and eventually he bit my lip. I gasped and it gave him enough time to slip his tongue into my mouth. The kiss continued for a fight for dominance, and as expected, he won. He pulled out of the kiss and there was a string of saliva connecting our lips. He took off his shoes and mine as well, then jumped onto the bed. I crawled to him and cuddled next to him.

Nagito then pinned me to the bed and kissed me again, this time it was more rough than passionate. A soft moan escaped my mouth unexpectedly, which made me grow more red. He eventually took off my shirt and his as well. I placed my hands onto his bare chest, it was pale white, it was soft and warm. Nagito looked at me and blushed, "H-hey Hajime..are you sure you wanna do this with me?" He asked as he turned the other direction.

"Y-yea..I-I mean..I do like you..so..", I said, circling my fingertips onto his bare chest. "Hmm~..alright, if you say so. Just know this might hurt a bit.", he stated before he took off the belt of his pants, and did the same to mine. He kept both of our underwear's intact, and just awkwardly looked at me. "T-to be honest I don't know how this all really works.", he chuckled, "but I'll get it eventually." With one of his hands (more specifically, his right hand), he grabbed my two hands and placed them above my head.

With his free hand, he just slowly teased me by touching my body lightly, making me pant softly. His smile grew more to a smirk once he could hear little moans every here and there. Now knowing my soft spots, he kissed me gently in those places with his lips. My breath hitched as he kissed my sensitive spots, or sometimes biting them gently. His freehand was now slowly creeping down to my body, and eventually he placed his hand on my hard dick.

(Author's Note: fun fact, autocorrect didn't want me to write "dick" that it kept autocorrecting it to "dock" lmao)

He slowly started to slowly pump it up and down, making me moan a little louder. After about 3-6 minutes of this, he stopped and sat up. He looked at my face, which was sweating and red. Nagito then slowly takes off our undergarments and place them onto the floor with our other clothes. He looked at me and licked his lips, "suck this for me.", he demanded as he places his hand in front of me.

I nodded gently and sucked on his fingers, saliva streamed onto them, and eventually he pulled his hands away, then the trail of saliva was disconnected from his fingers from my mouth. I panted and looked at him. His eyes were filled with lust. "On all fours.", Nagito demanded. Still really new to all this sensation, I hesitatingly faced my body away from him, facing the pillows.

He placed one finger into my entrance and I covered my mouth as I moaned. "I'm sorry if that hurt.", he said in such an apologetic tone as he inserted his fingers into me. I covered my mouth and panted, "I-it's okay..I-it feels good..", I said, flustered that I said such a dirty thing. He leaned his head closer to my ear and softly whispered, "good, cause we're just getting started." As he backed away from my face, I could hear a soft chuckle as he placed another finger in. I couldn't contain my moan and it was let out loose.

I blushed at the fact I could make such unholy noises, and I was embarrassed by it. Without warning, he placed a third finger in and I dug my nails into the pillows in front of me, and placing my face into one of the pillows to cover my moans. He slowly went in further, I groaned and then he stopped. He took out his fingers and got off the bed. I looked at him, still in the same position I was in. He opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of lube and rubbed some onto his dick. Then he placed the lube back into the drawer and walked back to the bed.

He aligned himself with me and before continuing, he spoke again, "are you sure you wanna continue? We can stop if you'd like."
I shook my head, "N-no, it's okay, really. This is a new sensation to me..", I explained. "Alright, but if it hurts, please signal me so I can slow down..", Nagito said, with such a worrisome tone. "O-okay.", I informed him, relaxing his body. He took a deep exhale and inhale and slowly thrusted himself into me.

A tightly grasped the pillow, tearing it a little from my long nails. I moaned loudly and panted as he continued that pace, going in and out. He hit a spot that made me feel really good, so I just moaned, "a-ah! R-right th-there Nagito~.." I buried my face into the pillow. "Okay, if you say so~", Nagito said in a flirty tone. He went faster and faster, making it harder for me to contain my moans.

Drool spilled over the pillow and my moans kept growing louder. Nagito too was moaning, and it made my face heat up more than it already was. That sound coming out of Nagito's mouth made me flustered and it felt so surreal to me. Tears began to pour out of my eyes from the wonderful sensation, and then Nagito crept his right hand onto my dick and pumped it again. He and I were drowning in moans, sweat, and panting loudly.

Eventually, all good things have to come to an end. And so, with this sentence Nagito let me know it was gonna end soon, "H-Hajime I-I'm so cl-close..", he groaned as he came in me. He slipped his dick out of my entrance and panted loudly. I fell down onto the bed and tried my best to face the other direction, facing Nagito. Once I successfully did that, Nagito smiled at me and laughed, "hey, you haven't came yet, want to continue a little longer?" He asked with a bright smile planted onto his face.

Nagito's face showed pure hope and joy, though he is extremely embarrassed deep down, it was hard to tell with that face. Hajime nodded slowly and Nagito smiled and places his lips onto Hajime's dick. He playfully teased me by just licking the tip. I panted and without any warning, I forced him to take it all in. Feeling bad for my actions, I panicked, "I-I'm so sorry!" I said, clearly anxious and not wanting to mess this up. Nagito laughed again, it was such a sweet laugh to listen to.

"Nah, it's alright Hajime. No worries. Now, let me continue~", he said and he picked up where  he started. He continued to tease for awhile and then eventually he took it all in, going slowly at first. As he did this, he stared at me, observing my every facial expression. And then he went faster, causing me to moan again. Luckily, since I'm sitting down, I'm able to place both my hands to cover my mouth, but Nagito pulled my hands away with his and looked at me, "I want to hear every noise you make, I want to know I'm doing a good job." He said with such innocent and pure eyes.

I blushed but complied to his request, as he continued doing what he was doing. I gripped the sheets as he went faster, drool streamed down my face, and landed onto my bare chest. Soon enough, I was getting close, so I warned Nagito. "H-hey I-I'm close.." I softly whispered between pants. He nodded to me and continued to suck me, and then I came in his mouth. I was so embarrassed, just seeing him lick it all off his lips, and parts of my dick. And even the bedsheets. After we had calmed down, we both put on our clothes and decided to go back to the party.

And lo and behold, everyone was standing right behind the bedroom door. "Wow Hajime, I'm so proud of you. You got laid by your crush. I'm gonna go tell Makoto that he owes me 20$ now, bye.", said my friend Chiaki. The others just stared at the two of us in disbelief. Nagito was calm during this all, not an ounce of anxiety was shown, I on the other hand was practically screaming in my head, wishing I could die right here and now. "You're both dirty gays! Not that there is anything wrong with gays, but what the hell man! Right here and now?! It's CHRISTMAS for Christ sakes!", Hiyoko said, throwing a fit.

"Now now Hiyoko, just cause I got laid before you, doesn't mean you can get mad at me. Now, here's some gummies.", Nagito said in a semi-rude tone as he tosses a bag of gummies to Hiyoko. "Hmph! Just cause you can bribe me with gummies doesn't mean I won't tell the others what happened!", she said as she storms off. Nagito clicked his tongue and looked back at Hajime. "Hey, by the way, I had a great time! You should probably be going home..I haven't had a single drop of whisky, want me to drive you there?" I nodded and he drove me home.

~Next Morning...~

When I awoken, I realized there was a figure on my bed. I checked to see what it was and it was Nagito. I blushed as I started getting dressed real quickly, I sneakily left the room and walked to the kitchen, which was a big mistake on my end. "Hey dude, congrats on the new boyfriend.", my roommate Makoto said, "Oh, and before you ask, you passed out on your bed. He decided to stay the night just for today. Said he didn't wanna go back to his apartment and get bombarded with questions. Don't really know what that means, but just be quiet. Kirigiri is here too, she's sleeping in my room."

Makoto just sat there, casually ate cereal. I sighed and sat down next to him, then placed a bagel onto a plate. "Can you get me some cream cheese, Makoto?", I asked him, head facing down. Somehow the word cream cheese reminded me of something else, and I shook my head violently to ignore the impure thoughts. "Sure, I'll get your orange juice as well.", he said with a nice voice. Once Makoto placed the orange juice down onto the table, as if it was in some sort of book, both Nagito and Kirigiri came out of the rooms.

They sat down on our very small table and yawned. "Morning Makoto, Hajime..", Kirigiri said with a little yawn at the end. She sat down and then that's when Nagito appeared and sat down. "Morning you three, what's for breakfast?", Nagito casually said with a smile. Kirigiri just looked at me and him, honestly, I thought she was gonna scream or panic, but instead she seemed to be observing us. She blinked a couple of times as Makoto sits back down onto the table after filling up two glasses of chocolate milk for Nagito and Kirigiri.

Kirigiri drank half of the chocolate milk and then decided to ask a question, "Did you and Nagito have sex?" Just as she said that, Makoto spat his glass of cold water and coughed at the end. Kirigiri, being the good girlfriend she was, gently patted his back and helped him. Once that scenario was over, the two of them looked back at us. "Is..is it true?", Makoto asked in disbelief. Before I could lie, Nagito spoke first. "Yea and it was amazing! It was Hajime's first time, he was shy and everything. In any case, I should be going. Bye Hajime!~"

And with that, Nagito picked up his jacket and left the small dorm. Kirigiri and Makoto looked at each other and back at me. "Told you I was right, pay up, pretty boy.", Kirigiri said to Makoto, stretching her hand out. He sighed and reluctantly gave her a 5$ bill. Proud of her accomplishment, she placed the money into one of her pockets and locked the dorm door. "Now, Hajime. We wanna know the juicy parts. Don't leave any details out, it could be helpful for my investigation.", Kirigiri game a sly smirk, teasing me for that night. I gulped and explained everything.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

And that's the end! Yes yes it's long, what do you expect from me?

Anyways haaaaaa I did work! How's it for a first timer? No, not like that I swear— I meant the writing. In general lol, how's it?

Okay I'll stop blabbing. Feel free to comment you're opinion on how it was for someone who has never written smut before. Feel free to give me pointers, and maybe give me more suggestions on what kinds of ships I should do?

Of course, I will only do any ship from any of the fandoms listed in the first chapter of this book. (Not counting this as a first chapter is kinda weird for me. To me this is the first chapter, the other one is like, an intro..)

Anyhow, bye I'm done here.
Peace!
~✨💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 24.9K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
387K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
708K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...