That 1 Chance Out of 14,000,6...

By YoSeBuHaRo

Doctor Strange said that there was only one chance, among millions, that the Avengers can win against Thanos... More

1.Death
2.Reincarnation
3.Difference!
4.9 Years Later
5.A Different Spider
6.New Powers
7.Training, Fighting, and Hobbies
8.Two More Years Later
9.Queen Of The School
10.A Normal Day
11.A Sister's Love
12.The Mangaka And The Novelist
13.The Anomaly
14.The Beginning of the Anomaly
15.We Are Venom

16.Homecoming

1K 43 10
By YoSeBuHaRo

|16.Homecoming|

|Phyrie's POV|

Somehow, I was able to fall asleep, but thinking about it now, it must've been because of everything that happened yesterday night. Not only was it late, I almost died, and met an alien that made me its -her- host.

As much as I wanted to go back to sleeping, a quick sniff made me realize I slept with yesterday's clothes and immediately sobered up and went straight to my bathroom. Not bothering to go through my closet for any clothes today, I just threw my clothes on the floor because I seriously wanted to wash of the dust, sweat and grime that had I accumulated last night.

A half-an hour shower later, I felt absolutely refreshed, suddenly having too much energy in my body making me shuffle as I walk around my room with only a towel on.

"🎶I~ can't sleep, with all of this~. This horrid dreams, nightmares that it brings~.🎶" I then began singing in a slow pace, opening up my closet and singling out possible choices of clothes for today after putting on my underwear.

"🎶Nightmares of you~. Nightmares of you~. Sleepless, and tired~, eyes wide open. Nightmares of you~.🎶" Laying the combinations of different kinds of casual wear on the bed, I began to choose which I clothes I would wear for the day.

"🎶Blood, cold. Eyes, dull. Heart, stopped. No more of you~. Nightmares without you, with~ me~.🎶" I decided on choosing the orange low cut crop top, and a red pleated skirt reaching right above my knees. Seeing it now, it kind of reminded me of Velma from Scooby-Doo, only with more skin showing. It honestly made me want to wear a turtle neck now, but I didn't have an orange one so I decided against it. Doesn't mean I can't wear the orange socks though.

"🎶Gone from the world~, soul up in heaven~, taken away from me~. Please come back~.🎶" With my clothes all ready, I quickly got changed, ending my song at where it was. Though there was the pressing matter of the Symbiote being in me, I still needed to deal with it. But, I am sure that S.H.I.E.L.D would be investigating the meteor, and I was lucky that they didn't even go to its estimated crash site once it entered earth's atmosphere. And if S.H.I.E.L.D °is° investigating, skipping school would most likely be one of the worst decisions I'll make if ever they would do a very, very in-depth search for any eyewitnesses or the like if they, if Fury wouldn't find an answer.

Even with the incident with HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D wouldn't fully just, dissappear.

"Venom? Will you need to eat? Or need to consume a specific thing?" I asked off-handedly, just realizing it now if the alien needed nourishment of some kind.

"Mm-hmm. I'll need phenethylamine to stay sane, brains are good too....ooh! And the thing humans call chocolate should work! I was able to search your memories of it after looking for possible nourishments for me and was able to break it down to chocolate being the possible ones. Sadly, there aren't anything else other than that. Humans work too, by the way." With her head forming in front of me, she explained with a cool voice, as if what she just mentioned above weren't disturbing, but honestly, she/it was an alien so it must not be for her.

"Phenethylamine, as in the one that acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans?" I asked, pushing away my worry.

"Yes. And I wouldn't able to live solely on chocolate. Chocolate is only a substitute sadly, I am sorry if I am disturbing you with my needs." She/it -I'll just go with she now.- apologized sincerely, and I just smiled through it. Surely, I would have been shaking in my boots if I ever met someone like Venom, but God knows how much I've changed.

"Don't worry, Venom. And since you've told me this, we'll look for criminals after school for you to eat." With the most casual tone I could muster at the moment, I promised to Venom. Like I said, I've changed. Killing has become something that I could stomach now. I didn't say I liked it and was okay with it, but rather, I could just kill someone without feeling puking my insides out.

When you've fought against someone who planned to erase half of the universe's population, and succeeding in it, plus being part of the erased, you're mind is surely to change. I know that there are better ways than killing, but it's not like everything's sunshine and rainbows.

"Thank you, Angel." Slowly going back into my body, Venom whispered her words into my ears before disappearing completely.

"....yeah." Shaking my head, I just smiled as I walked out the door as quietly as possible. Seeing my sister's door in front of me, I froze for a second, before I went back inside my room and searched for a sticky note and a pen.

Writing a short message saying that she and I will talk at night, I pasted it in front of my door, hoping that Alissa will see it since I already know she rarely looks back when closing doors, years of living together and observation already telling she would most likely not see my note if I posted it on hers.

In a few days I'll turn 15, again, so I wanted to leave my problems for now. Still, it's surprising how it's about to be 15 years since I reincarnated? Rebirth? I tried my best to ignore those concepts, feeling very apprehensive about it because there are no such thing as a free lunch. But still, I already knew that and accepted that there must be a reason why I relived my life in a different world, because obviously, this world is a different dimension of sorts with the existence of Alissa, me being a girl, and being friends with Felicia and Gwen, plus the fact that some women have penises.

It's also why I'm not questioning why we are preparing so early for Homecoming when we just started the school year pertaining to the timeline I knew. At least the Avengers are following the timeline I remember, and that means a civil war is about to come.

For years I thought about intervening, thinking about doing so many things to save more, to stop the unnecessary casualties from happening. I imagined about fighting with the Avengers while the aliens invaded, or rather, at least just helped with guiding the civilians away from the fight. I didn't have any exceptional skills on weapons, so it was better for me to have just done the latter. As smart as I am, I can't just suddenly be as skillful as Hawkeye with bows and hit my targets accurately, or with guns and combat as Black Widow.

I imagined about joining the Avengers with fighting off Ultron when I received my new and improved powers, would have been better if I stopped Ultron from coming to be all together, but I am unclear on how he did appear into this world.

There were many things that I wanted to do, but I didn't want to make a mistake and face something unknown. Everything's going as it should be with the timeline I knew with the Avengers known exploits, and that's why I don't want to mess it up. There already so many unknown right now, and I can't go up and erase what I already know. I can't risk that.

Preparing for the incoming war is what I could just do. But maybe, I could do more once Mr. Stark grants me my suit. More than I did before. I could stop Liz's father faster, actually join and win with my decathlon team! Probably saving tax money too if I don't get the ferry both cut into half!

'Let’s deal with our problems later on.'

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°
|3rd Person's POV|
°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

Gwendolyn Maxine Stay, or as she prefers to be called as Gwen, was a good daughter. She always did her chores, listened to her father, and did everything she could for him. But everyone has their limits.

Gwen loved her father, but being pseudo-neglected wasn't something a child lacking the love of a whole family could take. Helen Stacy was long gone from their lives, dying in an untimely accident when she was just a kid, a hard thing for her to deal with. And that's why she needed a pillar. However, when the rock that she needed to lean on was constantly gone from her life because of his job as NYPD's captain, her life would have surely crumbled.

Thankfully, she has found solace in her best friends. Felicia Hardy, her first best friend, the ever annoying attention loving bitch, as she mockingly calls her, but with a low-key tone of affection, and Phyrie Angel Parker, the second best friend who she loves and adores so much.

She could still fully remember their first meeting. Felicia and Gwen were already friends back then, being neighbors and all after she and her dad moved away from their old house, memories of Helen Stacy haunting the both of them at every corner of their comfy house. They enjoyed each other's company, going into playful banters and such, but they had someone sitting beside them.

The girl had her hood on, nearly obscuring most of her face, and that was all they needed to know to realize who the girl beside them was. Phyrie Parker, a mysterious girl who rarely takes her hood off. But from the lucky ones enough to see it off had spread it around the rumor mill that she was absurdly cute. That had their curiosity piqued, and with said girl now beside them, they thought about trying to make her their friend, and that was one of the best decisions that they had made in their lives.

Phyrie was an angel, it was funny how she had Angel as her second name, with a mix of mischief in her. That was the start of a beautiful friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 831 28
"MY SISTER MAY NEED POWERS TO KICK YOUR ASS, BUT I CERTAINLY DON'T." In which a woman who wants nothing more than to protect her sister c...
78.2K 2.2K 45
❝Sometimes, the last person you'd expect to see again is the one person who will matter the most. But god am I glad to see you.❞ In which two childho...
78 34 17
{COMPLETED} The fight between friends is over and now Rose must seek refuge in Wakanda with her husband, Bucky, and daughter, Winnie. She never once...
26.9K 617 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...