πƒπ€πŒπ€π†π„πƒ

By -MoneyChaser

discontinued. More

𝙲 𝙾 𝙿 𝚈 𝚁 𝙸 𝙢 𝙷 πšƒ
𝟢𝟸
𝟢𝟹
𝟢𝟺
𝟢𝟻
𝟢𝟼
𝟢𝟽
𝟢𝟾
𝟢𝟿
𝟷𝟢
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟢
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾

𝟢𝟷

38K 944 3.7K
By -MoneyChaser

i just wanted to say it again starting from chapter 13 , stuff were REWRITTEN so you have to REREAD!!! i suggest rereading anyway cause it's been a while

𝙽𝚈𝙺𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁, 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

".. And then Rave said her and ha group finna jump Amour so we was all like it's whateva! She wanna get her group then we gon get ours!" Janiah explained to Nykera as they walked down the aisle of Brooklyn Crook High School.

"If it's up then it's up." Nykera shrugged scrolling through her Instagram feed while obnoxiously chewing on gum.

"Right! I'll slap allem hoes, on foe, they got us fucked up." Janiah said getting hype about the situation.

"They too grown for allat extra jumping shit." Nykera said.

"And since when was you complaining about fighting? Bitch you do that shit for fun." Janiah mugged her.

"Ian complaining, I'm just saying.." Nykera mumbled.

"Mm.. I'll see you later." Janiah and Nykera separated themselves and went to their classes.

"Nykera, your late.." Mr. Johnson, her English teacher said.

"No shit.." Nykera mumbled walking to the back of the room.

She pulled her supplies out of her backpack then payed attention to the teacher trying to figure out what was going on.

She didn't have any friends in this class so she would just bother the smart people or the "nerds" and get answers out of them.

She noticed everyone was studying making her furrow her eyebrows and raise her hand.

"There's a test or sum?" She asked.

"Yes, that's what everyone is studying for. But there isn't enough time for you to start now so.." Mr. Johnson said looking at the clock.

"Yeen never say there was a test.." She mugged him.

"You weren't present yesterday, and I announced it last week." He said before walking away to his desk.

"Alright class! Study Guides away, I'm about to pass your test out!"

Nykera groaned loudly putting her head down on the desk.

"Head up." Mr. Johnson walked by her desk placing her paper under her arm.

"Fuck up." She mumbled.

10 minutes passed and she still didn't pick up her test, she decided to try and convince someone to give her answers.

"Layla.." She whispered to the girl next to her.

Layla eyed her.

"Gimme yo answers." She said.

"No.." Layla said turning around.

"Fuck you.." Nykera sat up seeing Mr. Johnson staring right at her, she mugged him.

"I fucking hate it here." She stood up grabbing her test and backpack. She walked up to his desk and slammed the paper on his desk before walking out the classroom.

She looked around the empty hallway before rushing out to the back exit.

"Finally.." She mumbled walking further away from the door then sitting down.

She pulled a blunt out and lit it up, she always had some on her, no matter where she was.

She looked around as she took a pull from it, she spotted a group walking towards her.

"Ian even get to smoke forreal.." She mumbled standing up.

"Where yo li friend at?" Rave and her group of friends surrounded Nykera.

Nykera looked around, "ion see her bitch so she obviously not here."

Everyone laughed.

"Bitch don't get reckless nie, unless you want some too!" Rave stood in a fighting stance.

"Girl ian checking fa you." Nykera waved her off about to sit back down, everyone laughed again.

"Scary ass." One of the friends said.

"Scary who?" Nykera turned around mugging everyone of them. "Like I said, if it's up then it's up."

"Bitch don't nobody care about allat! Like I said, where yo friend at?"

"She not here, so wassup." Nykera dropped her blunt and stepped on it before standing in front of Rave.

"Ion wanna fight you, I wanna fight yo friend." She backed up.

"But you came to me, and I'M here.. so wassup?"

"Gi—" She was interrupted when Nykera sent a hit to her jaw. She was taken back and stumbled a little bit but her friends helped her before she could fall and she ran back up.

Nykera dodged her hit and grabbed her hair before pulling her head to the side where she could see her and started hitting her in her eye.

"Bitch let my hair go!" Rave yelled hitting her in the back of her head.

Nykera pushed her head to the ground with all her force before trying to get on top of her but Rave kept kicking.

Nykera rushed around Rave before sitting on her face with her fingers wrapped in her hair.

"Here bitch! Eat my pussy!" Nykera yelled.

Some people stared at her with a weird look as some laughed.

"Eat it bitch! Since you want some attention so bad, EAT IT!" She yelled.

"Pussy eating ass hoe." Nykera mumbled standing up, she kicked Rave in her head one more time before going to get her backpack, she stood there for a moment out of breath.

"I'm out this bitch fa real.." She mumbled walking away from the scene.

She walked further and she was now away from the school, she sat on the bench that was on the side of the sidewalk and waited for a bus to come by.

꧁꧂

Nykera loudly banged Tyrone's door waiting for someone to let her in.

The door flew open with 3 guns pointed at her head.

"It's just me, move." She pushed the boys out of the way and walked in the living room, she sat next Tyrone.

"Why you not at school?" Tyrone looked at her with low eyes.

"Fuck that school." She said and all the boys laughed as she got on her phone.

"You finna be dumb as hell, you barley even go and when you do you end up leaving early." Tyrone chuckled.

She shrugged, "ion care."

Everyone shifted into their own conversations as Nykera was on her phone, slightly listening to their conversations here and there.

"I'm bored. You got food?" She laid on Tyrone's shoulder.

"There's some pizza in the kitchen." He said, she nodded standing up.

"This not even the only food he got here." She smirked looking through his refrigerator. "This shit buss.."

"Whatchu doing looking in my refrigerator, I said there's pizza over." She heard his raspy voice say as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I was just looking.."

"What happened to yo face?" He sat her on the counter and stood in between her legs.

"What about it?"

"You gotta scratch right here.." He said touching under eye before lightly kissing it.

"I got in a fight, I guess the bitch scratched me. Ian feel it at the moment."

"Want me to shoot em?" He licked his lips and she laughed.

Tyrone and Nykera weren't a couple, but they did mess around. They had been knowing each other for almost 2 years, he was also the one who took her virginity. The "thing" was that Tyrone was 4 years older than her. He was 21, she was 17. But it never bothered her, Tyrone wanted to stop messing with her because of her age but she wouldn't let him go.

"Ion care about them no more.." She shrugged hopping off the counter to get some pizza.

"I hope you got pineapple for me.." She said looking through all the pizza boxes that was on the table.

"You did!" She smiled grabbing the whole box.

"I'm finna go back to the boys." He announced and she nodded sitting on the table eating her pizza.

Few hours passed, it was now 12 pm and she was still at Tyrone's house. She got a call from Janiah so she answered.

"Wassup."

"Bitch where the fuck you at?!" Janiah said loudly over the people who were also talking loudly in the Cafeteria.

"I'm at Tyrone's house.. why?"

"This Rave bitch going around telling people she beat yo ass and that's the reason you left!" She said, Nykera laughed.

"I always leave after a fight.. she tripping." She shook her head.

"Mm w— that's Nykera?" She heard someone say, she couldn't figure out who because all of her friends sounded the same.

"Yeah."

"Where ha ass at?

"She at Tyrone's house.."

"Let's slide! I'm finna ditch anyway."

"Nykera we finna slide." Janiah said.

"Who?" Nykera asked.

"All of us!"

"Oh.. okay." She shrugged.

"Ight we'll be thea." Janiah said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Tyrone sat next to Nykera on the couch.

"Janiah, they finna come by. That's okay right?" She looked at him.

He shrugged laying his head back.

"You tired?" She asked him and he shook his head.

He then sat up and looked at Nykera with a smirk before leaning in and whispering something in her ear.

She nodded grabbing his hand and they went in his room..

She lightly pushed him on the bed and got on her knees in front of him. Tugging on his pants zipper. He helped her pulling his pants down. His slowly grabbed his rock hard dick in her hand.

Slowly gliding her tongue from the bottom up to the top. He groaned as her mouth went around the head of his dick. They locked eyes as she slowly went down taking as much as she could with his hand on the back of her head.

Spit began to foam in her mouth as she sped up. His soft groans became to get louder. "Fuck, like that." He said as she came a steady pace going up and down his shift.

She took his entire dick in her mouth humming to stop the gagging. His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he laid back on the bed removing his hand from her head placing it over his eyes.

Coming up she got air leaving a spit travel grabbing the spit to jerk him off as she lightly sucked on his balls.

"Ah fuck." He said she went back to sucking his dick. He was unable to control himself as her speed increased.

She moaned and hummed enjoying pleasing him cause my bitch could suck a mean dick you feel me.

big dot .

"Shit i'm finna nut." She took her mouth off jerking him off feeling his dick twitch. As nut began to slowly shoot out she held her mouth open catching some.

His mouth was left open surprised. He taught her well.

He grabbed her tossing her on the bed kissing her. "My lil baby nasty huh?" She giggled feeling proud.

While Tyrone was about to rip her shirt open there was knocking at the bedroom door. "Mmcht." He said.

"They'll go away come on." She said pulling her pants down.

"Bitch open this door we ain't leaving!" Janiah said banging on the door.

Tyrone shook his head fixing his pants as Nykera groaned and kicked in irritation.

He opened the door mugging Janiah as she smirked.

"Y'all was doing da nasty huh?" Janiah said as he walked out in the living room.

"And was.. till you had to ruin shit." Nykera said getting up and walking out the room with Janiah behind her.

"Wassup y'all.." Nykera smiled at her friends who were in the living room interacting with the boys.

They ignored her and continued talking making her mentally roll her eyes.

She went in the kitchen where Janiah was eating pizza while on her phone.

"Bitch this my muhfucking pizza box!" She mugged her, Janiah looked up and mugged her back.

"Ion give a fuck.." She shrugged standing up and throwing the empty box away.

"I hate yo ass." Nykera mumbled as they went in the living room with everyone else.

"That's yo friend?" Tyrone whispered to Nykera while looking at Maya.

"Yeah.. why?"

"Nun.." He nodded.

She noticed Tyrone and Maya eye-fucking each other but she didn't want to think too much of it. She shrugged it off and got on her phone.

"Nykera, y'all date?" One of her irrelevant friend asked.

"No. He know I'm his and I know he's mine though so it don't matter." She shrugged.

Maya scoffed with a smirk as the rest of the girls laughed making Nykera look at them weird.

She looked at Tyrone who was on his phone acting like he wasn't paying attention to their conversation.

"If there's something that needs to be said let it be known now." Nykera spoke.

"Girl shut up, ain't no problem. Ha ass always tryna make a scene." Janiah waved her off, everyone including the boys laughed.

Nykera furrowed her eyebrows confused on why her friends were acting different around some men.. what exactly were they trying to prove?

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes irritated.

"Remember when her ass had gotten beat by her stepdad. So she had came to school with a black eye, this dumbass had the nerve to fight a big bitch again and her black eye got way bigger." Maya explained, everyone laughed loudly.

"Are they serious.." Nykera muttered glaring at them.

"Then when she went home her ass got beat again!" Janiah yelled, everyone laughed, some were on the ground cackling.

"Damn bitch yo ass really be getting beat down!" One of the guys said.

"Bitch?" Nykera raised her eyebrow at the boy.

"Yeah bitch ain't that what I said?"

Nykera looked at Tyrone waiting for him to defend her but he was just laughing along with everyone else.

Nykera stood up grabbing her backpack.

"Where you going?" Tyrone finally spoke, softly grabbing her arm.

"Home." She snatched away.

"Avoid yo stepdad sis!" Janiah said trying to be funny, but nobody laughed because it all died down.

Tyrone pulled Nykera by her arm into the room.

"Wassup witchu?" He sat on the bed pulling her in between his legs.

"You really just sat there and let them say that shit about me, in front of you?" She looked up trying not the cry.

"What you wanted me to do? I thought y'all was joking."

"Defend me! I obviously wasn't laughing bro.."

"Ight my fault, I apologize."

She nodded, "let me go so I can leave."

"Mcht, you still mad?" He bit his lip gripping her thigh.

"I'm not mad.. let me go."

He ignored her pulling her pants down as she tried not to smile.

"What you doing?" She looked down at him.

He stood up and lightly pushed her on the bed, "you know the drill.."

꧁꧂

Nykera quietly walked in the house trying not to alert anyone that she was here.

She had over slept at Tyrone's house and it was now 6 pm.

She rushed upstairs and before she could go in her room she spotted her stepdad standing in the hallway waiting for her.

"So where the fuck you been?"

She stood there nervously watching as he stepped closer.

"You was hoeing around huh? I can smell it, nasty ass bitch." He chuckled.

"Fuck is you standing there for?" He mugged her. "HUH!?" He yelled making her jump.

He started walking towards her and she backed away as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled as he pulled her arm and slammed her harshly on the ground.

She was real small and he was a buff man so it was a lot to take, but she was used to it by now.

"Let me go!" She yelled crying as he pulled her by her legs trying to get her in the room.

She spotted her mom who was looking through the small crook of the door that was open and staring at her with tearful eyes.

"Help me please.." Nykera mouthed praying that her mom would do something. She rarely did.

Her mom only closed the door, Nykera cried harder as her stepdad pulled her by her ponytail and closed her room door. He roughly slammed her on the bed and started unbuckling his pants.

"MARTIN STOP!" Was heard before he could do anything.

Nykera looked at her mom who was standing in front of the door looking at her.

Her stepdad was looking at her mom with a cold look.

Her mom's heart was beating repeatedly, she was scared of what he would do to her because she never did anything like this.

Martin pushed her mom out of the room walking behind her, Nykera watched as he roughly pushed her mom until he slammed their room door shut.

She slowly got up and closed her door.

She let out a deep breath sitting on her bed. She was relieved that nothing would happen to her but she was scared about what would happen to her mom..

Throughout the whole night she could barley sleep. She silently cried.. listening to her mom's scream and shout all night..

____________________________________
thoughts?

- ꨄ 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
15.6K 1.3K 34
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
60.1K 136 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
242K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc