Drive me Wild > Stiles Stilin...

By goldenphoenix2007

When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old sch... More

Drive Me Wild- Stiles Fan fiction
Chapter 1 - Fresh start
Chapter 2 - Stiles Stilinksi
Chapter 3 - Chemistry
Chapter 4 - Werewolves
chapter 5 - Licking My Wounds
Chapter 6 - The Rave
Chapter 7 - The Past
Chapter 8 - Lydia's party
Chapter 9 - Master
Chapter 10 - Matt's vengance
Chapter 11 - To be Strong
Chapter 12 - Summer
Chapter 13 - Opening up
Chapter 14 - Back to Beacon High
Chapter 15 - The Vault
Chapter 16 - Another Sacrifice
Chapter 17 - The Cross Country Meet
Chapter 18 - The Glen Capri
Chapter 19 - The Downfall of an Alpha
Chapter 20 - The Past of Blue Eyes
Chapter 21 - The Dark Druid
Chapter 22 - Parent or Guardian
Chapter 24 - Emotional Tethers
Chapter 25 - The Rise of an Alpha
Chapter 26 - Hallucinations
Chapter 27 - It started with a kiss
Chapter 28 - The werecoyte
Chapter 29 - Malia
Chapter 30 - The Bear trap
Chapter 31 - The Electrician
Authors note
Chapter 32 - Blackout Party
Chapter 31 - Lost
Chapter 32 - Nogitsune
Chapter 33 - Love and Betrayal
Chapter 35 - Oak Creek
Chapter 37 - The divine move
Chapter 38 - Mexico
Chapter 39 - Las Iglesia
Chapter 40 - Moving on
Chapter 41 - Freshman
Chapter 42 - The Party
Chapter 43 - The Orphans
Chapter 44 - The Chemist
Chapter 45 - The plan that didn't work
Chapter 46 - The Return to Eichenhouse
Chapter 47 - The Return to Mexico
BIG NEWS

Chapter 23 - The Aftermath

570 10 0
By goldenphoenix2007

Stiles was quiet on the way home, he turned the radio up filling the silence but it was still quiet. I didn't try to make conversation, there wasn't much I could say. Tonight couldn't have gone worse, we don't have Miss Blake, Sheriff Stilinski is still missing, Scott's mum has been taken and Scott went with Deucalion. I hadn't this feeling, feeling so helpless, like an failure. This took a toll on Stiles, he anxiously chewed on his bottom lip the whole way home.

With Sheriff Stilinski missing, Stiles was going to be alone tonight and with everything that has gone on, I didn't want that. I won't allow that.

"I'm staying over Stiles, I don't care what you say", I said sternly, when he pulled up onto his driveway. I'm not going to leave him by himself with his anxiety. His thoughts will consume him and he will spiral. I'm going to be there for him, whether he likes it or not. "I'll sleep on the floor if I have to".

"Emily, I'll be fine", he lied.

"Stiles I'm not taking no for an answer".

"Okay, fine", he gave in. "You can stay over but I'm staying on the floor, you can stay in my bed".

We went into his house, he went into the kitchen got me a glass of water while I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I didn't have any clothes to change into but Stiles said I can go through his drawers and pick anything out so I did. I found a plan grey top and a pair of gym shorts, I wasn't surprised that the clothes fit me perfectly. Stiles respectfully knocked on the door before coming into the room. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah it's okay", I sat awkwardly on the corner of his bed.

"Here you go", he handed me the glass of water. I put the glass to my mouth and gulped down the refreshing water. The aroma of his room filled my nostril, it smelt like mint. How can a room smell so fresh, my rooms lucky if it smells like my air freshener I bought. Stiles paced around his room, at first I thought he was cleaning up. However, he's picked the same t-shirt up three times now and placed it in different place each time. He also keeps frantically running his hand through his hair.

"Stiles, are you okay?" I placed my drink down on the floor. His breathing became heavier and more rapid, my eyes darted to his shaking hands, I think he's having a panic attack. "Hey, come and sit down". I got up, lightly touching his shoulders and sitting him down on his bed. He placed his hands on the back of his head as he brought his head to his chest. I crouched on the floor and placed my hands on his knees, which where shaking.

"I'm okay, I just need to breath", his voice was shaky and breathy.

"What happened? Did you think about your dad?" I asked softly. He nodded his head up and down. "Stiles breath with me, okay". He lifted his head up to face me, we stared at each other as I began breathing deeply and slowly, in and out, Stiles reciprocated this. My heart ached as I knew how horrible, panic attacks are, his eyes were filled with pain. "You're doing amazing Stiles, keep your focus on me". I gently held onto his hands as they shook, I rubbed my thumb back and forth. "Focus on the feeling of my thumb on your hand". His breathing slowed down, his closed his eyes as he focused on the calmness he felt. His body relaxed more, with each breath he took. I handed my drink to Stiles, his hand still lightly shaking as he lifted the glass to his mouth and slurped the water down. He breathed heavily through his nostrils as he finished the rest of the water.

"Thank you", he squeezed my hand, thanking me. I sat next to him, giving him a few moments to himself. He fell backwards, laying on his bed. "I don't know what to do".

"Let's think about what we are going to do tomorrow, we've had a rough night". I lifted the duvet up and tucked my legs underneath it. Besides Stiles bedside table was a picture of him and his mum. He was young, around 8 years old, his mum looked beautiful, her face was glowing. She looked happy and healthy, Stiles never really mentioned his mum.

"That's my favourite photo of her", stiles said, noticing me staring at the framed photo. "I had just scored a home run, I had never done that before. She always came to my games to support me, my dad was too busy with work that he couldn't come to any but that day, he came and I scored a home run. She was so proud of me and my dad for finally showing up", he laughed softly. "We took that picture and she framed it as soon as we got home. Every time anyone would come over she would show them that photo and tell them all about my home run". He smiled to himself as he thought of the memory.

"She sounds amazing", I said sweetly.

"She was. she used to make the best waffles with blueberry syrup and whipped cream. When she died my dad tried to make them but they weren't the same, I haven't had any since". His eyes sparkled, either from him remembering the fond memory or tears filling his eyes. "I miss her, I miss her before the dementia".

"She loved you so much Stiles, I wish my mum had shown everyone my achievements and framed them".

"I love her". Stiles' sorrowful eyes faded, instead they were filled with contentment. "I should get to sleep".

My eyes followed him as he up from the bed and walked out of the room, leaving me alone. The room got cooler, maybe it was the draft that came from Stiles opening the door but I felt like it was from loneliness. Did I really want Stile to sleep on the floor? Stiles came back into the room with some blankets and pillows. He had changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. "Stiles".

"Yeah", he dropped the blankets on the floors.

"Do you think you could sleep in the bed with me?" I asked nervously fiddling with the bottom of Stiles t-shirt I had on. "It's cold and I don't want to be in the bed by myself and I really don't want you to sleep on the floor".

"Y-yeah", he stuttered. "I can do that, um". He lifted the duvet up and got underneath, joining me in the bed. "Is this okay?" The bed became warmer, his body heat comforting me. He laid at the edge of the bed, anxious to move closer to me in case it made me uncomfortable, which it didn't.

"You can move closer Stiles", I said, hoping he would. "I would prefer if you did".

"I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable". He shimmied his body over to me.

"You won't stiles, this is making me feel better".

"Same, it's actually surprisingly comforting". He smile widely.

We talked for most of the night about our favourite movies and music. Stiles then told me about everything that has gone down in the supernatural world and how he felt in each event. He normally kept his emotions to himself but he opened up to me, it felt like we'd known each other for years yet we were finding out so much about each other. Stiles fell asleep mid conversation about coach and all the craziest things he's said. I fell asleep not king after that.

The sun shining into the room, I groaned as I didn't want to wake up but the room was too light to go back asleep. I reluctantly opened my eyes, they focused on Stiles, his face was centimetres from mine, and his arms were wrapped around me. How did I not notice, that stiles' arms were wrapped around me. Stiles was still asleep, I didn't want to move and wake him up, he looked so peaceful and I didn't mind having his arms around me. His eyes twitched before he slowly opened them. "Morning", he hummed.

"Morning", I said barely opening my mouth due to my morning breath.

His eyes widened as he realised that his arms were wrapped around me. "Ugh, sorry". He let go of my and placed his arms at his sides.

"No don't be sorry, I actually liked it". Heat rose to my cheek as my mouth involuntarily curled into a smile. Oh god, I'm smitten.

"I did have a great night sleep".

I didn't know what Stiles and I were but we felt more than friends, the way he looks at me makes me feel like I'm the only person in a crowded room. I wanted to be more than friends but I'm nervous he wouldn't want the same. Before I could say anything Stiles' phone, that rested on the beside table, vibrated vigorously. He leant over and grabbed the phone off the table. Allison was calling him, he answered the call and put her on speaker. "Stiles, we need to talk".

"Ugh yeah sure, I can come over today?" He said, with his free hand, he rubbed his eyes.

"Great, bring Emily as well".

"Well she's actually here with me", Stiles told her, we exchanged a glance.

"Hey Allison", I sang awkwardly.

"Oh hey there Emily", Allison's pitch went higher, I can tell she was smirking. "Come over in the next hour". The phone beeped as Allison hung up.

"I should go home and have a shower", I yawned. "I'll see you in like, forty minutes".

I went home, had a shower and got changed. This time I drove to Allison's, I felt bad that Stiles was driving us everywhere. Broken branches covered the road as the aftermath from the hurricane was apparent, I swerved, avoiding the branches. Luckily Allison didn't live too far away so it wasn't long till we were parked outside of her apartment.

"Come in", Allison said when she opened the door to us. She walked down the hallways and we followed her as she talked. "Last night, at the hospital when Jennifer Blake took Scott's mom, a message was left on the hospital door. It said Argent".

"Do you think she's going to take your dad?" I asked as we stood outside of Allison's dad's office.

"Yes, I've tried to tell him but he won't listen to me so I need you guys to talk to him".

"Why us?" Stiles said, frowning with confusion.

"Maybe he'll listen to you two, you were there last night with her". She knocked on the door before opening it. Her dad was standing over his desk, which has guns laid on top of it. I gulped intimidated by this.

"Allison I don't want to hear it, I told you it said Guardian and we know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to", his voice was coarse, they was something attractive about it. I won't be telling Allison that.

"She took Scott's mother and Stiles' father, that isn't a coincidence and someone also put our family name on the back of elevator doors", Allison said sitting in the seat opposite the desk. Stiles and I stood behind her. "I think Morell left it, she knows more than she's letting on and she's actually been trying to help us".

"I wish she would hurry up, the lunar eclipse is two days away. My dad could be dead by now", Stiles tone was disheartening.

"I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place", Mr. Argent theorised.

"And you're one of them", Allison added on.

"Okay, then let's not wait to see her next move". He turned around and grabbed a map. He moved some guns out of the way, like they were dangerous weapons and spread the map out on the desk. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current. So Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? If we are going to find them then I need all of you to help".

"Are we seriously going to go after her? I don't mean to be rude but what do we have that Scott, Derek, Peter or any werewolf doesn't have?" I asked, hoping I didn't offend Allison's dad.

"I have a bow and arrow", Allison said.

"And I have a .45", Mr. Argent said raising a gun. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face. But personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half of her skull blown off".

"Point taken", I said inhaling deeply. Guns still freaked me out even after I had one held to my face, thanks for that Matt.

"We've got one priority right now and that is to find Melissa and the Sheriff. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need all of you".

Stiles chewed on his thumb before lifting his head up, facing Mr.Argent. "Where do we start?"

Mr. Argent pulled open his drawer and grabbed a UV torch out of it. "The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current", he waved the torch over the map. "So, there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank".

"She wouldn't use the same place twice would she?" Stiles asked, leaning over Allison's shoulder to look at the map.

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time". He slammed the light on the Animal Clinic. A bit dramatic if you ask me. "Scott's boss is her only failure. That could mean something".

"That's just one place so far, we are going to need more help".

"What about Lydia?" I asked, remembering that tree she kept drawing, that could mean something. "Miss Blake was threatened by her power and that's why she tried to kill her and then she tried to kill me for trying to stop her".

"We need to arm ourselves", Mr Argent said, walking around the room getting more weapons and placing them on the table. Allison joined him getting daggers, twirling them on her fingers while Mr Argent loaded a gun. "You two go to school tomorrow try and find Lydia and Morell, see if they can help. Allison and I will go to the vault".

We nodded, our plan was clear and easy but something still didn't feel right. Is this all apart of Miss Blake's plan? Is this a trap?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 457 31
One day W.I.C.K.E.D went to beacon hills to pick more subjects for their first trial. They knew everything about beacon hills, about werewolves, bans...
52.5K 2.2K 32
'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (Season 2-season3b Stiles Stilinski x male...
3.8K 30 17
Bella or "Ella" for short gets abused by her father, what happens when they move to Beacon Hills? Will the supernatural town be just what she needs t...
62.3K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...