๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜

By -RINNIEDADON

๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

19.7K 1.1K 635
By -RINNIEDADON

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟᴏʀᴅɪᴀ 𒊹︎3:25 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

"We got turkey looking good and brown." I chuckled while my mama showed me what she was cooking for thanksgiving.

"Mama that mac n cheese lookin dry as hell." I shook my head.

"Don't play with me girl. That mac n cheese ain't dry it's moist."

"Oh nah who taught you that word?" I cringed fixing my position on the bed.

"Been knew that word. That's my thanksgiving." She flipped the camera around smiling.

"I'm glad I ain't there to get that nasty shit."

"You gonna be mad when you here it's good." She said walking out the kitchen.

"That's what you think." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Where's mister Keenon? Lemme see him." She smiled causing me to get off the bed and go into the bathroom where he was smoking.

He was mad at me for throwing water on him while he was sleeping. He shoulda woke up like I said before I left to get him food.

"Whatchu want mane?" He mugged me once I saw me coming into the bathroom.

"My mama wanna talk to you." I gave him to the phone.

"Hey baby. How you doing?" My mama said excitedly.

"Wassup mom. I'm coolin your daughter annoying as hell." He smacked his lips and I shrugged.

"I know she is. Imagine living with her for 19 years. What she do to you?"

"Her ass dumped water on me." He said coming behind me while I was leaned over looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh she got that from me."

"Mama I did it cause when I went to go get his food this morning. He was supposed to be getting up so when I got back he would eat it. When I got back he wasn't up so I did what I was taught." I shrugged.

"Why couldn't he eat it whenever he woke up?"

"Cause this nigga doesn't eat. I have to feed him his food."

"She lyin." He said.

"Oop my nigga callin. Love y'all ugly asses." She said and hung up.

He handed me my phone back then continued smoking his blunt.

I scrolled through Instagram while rubbing my ass against him, I smirked feeling his dick getting bigger.

"Aight son get out." He moved from behind me. I stood up straight looking at him.

"Come on you been ignoring me all day." I frowned crossing my arms.

"Nah Ian fucking witchu today." He waved me off and I smacked my lips flipping him off.

I walked out the bathroom closing the door after myself. I felt myself about to cry so I laid on my stomach on the bed.

Kendriana and Blick had their own room so I was all alone with this mad ass nigga in our room.

I put my airpods in and played Drug Addiction by Youngboy, I laid my head on the pillow and did stuff on my phone.

Kᴇɴᴅʀɪᴀɴᴀ💜
connecting.....

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Move Blick. Who the fuck is this Starr bitch texting my phone?" She moved away from him.

"I don't know. Why you asking me that?"

"Cause she talking shit bout you. She said something bout how she fucked your nigga and how her pussy taste."

I sat up slowly frowning. "Hol' up I'm finna come over there."

"Okay." She said and hung up.

I got off the bed quickly and opened the door going into their room that was connected to ours.

I walked inside and seen Blick standing against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Lemme see." I said going up to Kendriana. She handed me her phone and I read through the messages.

"Oh she bold bold." I nodded and texted her to send me her number.

I waited for her to text her number once she did, I typed the number into my phone and called her.

"Bitch better answer too." Kendriana said and I nodded.

"Hello?" Starr said and I cleared my throat.

"So what's all this talk about you fucked my nigga and how your pussy tastes." I said and she laughed.

"This Xy'air huh? Bitch I said what the fuck I said. Your nigga was at my house before he came to yours that day."

"Is that right? So who's my nigga?"

"Keenon."

"Mmm. So why'd you decide to bring this shit up now?"

"Bitch all these questions. Ima send you my location and we can meet up."

"You got one more time to call me a bitch. I'm not in Atlanta love."

"I know he told me. I'm down in Miami too."

"Oh so your a delusional bitch okay."

"No Keenon told me to come down here. When y'all bitches was at the hotel and Him and Blick was out partying. They was out at the beach with me and my girls."

Kendriana jaw dropped and she turned around looking at Blick.

"Bitch I wasn't out there witchu and yo funky ass friends. I left after I seen what typa time y'all was on and I came back to the hotel." Blick said walking over to us.

I knew he wasn't lying cause he wasn't with Keenon whenever I was on the phone with him.

"Well you was there for the moment. My home girl did touch on your chest until you pushed her off, but as of Keenon he did our thing then you called whenever he left."

"Damn." I mumbled rubbing my ear against my shoulder feeling myself about to cry.

"You shouldn't have cuffed a ho." She laughed.

"When I see you bitch, I'ma drag you out your tracks." Kendriana took the phone out my hands.

"Bitch your pregnant get the fuck off my phone."

"Pregnant and all I will drag you bitch."

"Watch your words love. I wouldn't want you to get caught lackin and something happen to that baby of yours."

"Your threatening me wow. Don't get buried next to you dead mama." Kendriana said then hung up.

i knew I shouldn't have fell for the trap

"That's crazy. I really got cheated on." I covered my mouth.

"Lemme go say something to this nigga. Since he wanna play with my bitch." Kendriana stood up fast and started walking to the door.

"Nope just leave it alone." I grabbed her arm and she sighed.

"I just wanna have a friendly conversation." She said and I shook my head.

"Leave it alone. I'll handle it myself." I said.

"Why didn't you talk some sense into your fucking cousin? If you left knowing the shit was wrong why didn't you tell him that." She turned around to Blick.

"That nigga don't listen. I tried and he was already walking away with the bitch." He said uncrossing his arms.

"So they fucked?" I asked and he shrugged.

"All I know is them muhfuggas walked away somewhere. I turned around moving the bitch away from me and when I looked back they was no where to be found."

"Yeah they fucked." Me and Kendriana nodded.

"I complimented the bitch trying to not be a hater but damn she fucked my nigga." I shook my head.

"Ouu lemme go downstairs before I freak out." I sighed opening the door to go into my room.

"You want me to come with you?" Kendriana asked and I nodded.

She walked with me into the room and I grabbed purse and suitcase. I made sure I had everything and we walked downstairs going to my car.

"I'm sorry this happened to you and you had to find out on our vacation." Kendriana said sitting my suitcase in my trunk.

"It's not your fault. I'm just a dumbass bitch." I shrugged opening my car door.

We sat in the car listening to music, I really wanted to cry but I needed to be strong than that.

"If I see that bitch ever, I will stomp her out." I said causing Kendriana to look at me.

"Damn I ain't never seen you talk like that." She chuckled and I shrugged.

"I usually don't but she was being disrespectful. And she threatened my god daughters life."

"She mad she ugly and built weird. Bitch built like a the kelp shake off spongebob."

"Bye not kelp help shake." I laughed shaking my head.

"I knew I shoulda found a new nigga fuck! God why you had to gimme a fine nigga with some good dick." I whined leaning my head on stirring wheel.

"Chop it off." Kendriana shrugged.

"I should but I'm not ready for jail." I laughed.

"I'll do it for you. You seen I got away with murder."

"Your a crazy bitch." I said and my phone started ringing.

I rolled my eyes declining Keenon's call. "I think I'm gonna leave today. I needa get away from him."

"I'll come with you. Cause if I stay here I might kill him next."
She said and I nodded sighing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 16.7K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
446K 20.5K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
145K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
782K 43.4K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.