Color Flow [Remake]

By LavaSherbert

This is a rewrite of my original version of this story, I'm trying to make it less cringy and awful. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

43 2 0
By LavaSherbert

I only vaguely remember the night that followed, it felt more like a dream than the reality I found in the aftermath. I sought out my 'teammates' in the dead of the night, it was like I was in a trance.

Moving through the shadows, I entered the homes of the targets. I don't remember the specifics of what happened when I found them, and I don't need to know.

Knowing the aftermath of what I did is already enough...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...