Total Drama Action Male Reade...

By Saintmaster24

After surviving almost all of Total Drama Island you thought it was over. Sadly, Chris has pulled you and lea... More

Ch 1: Monster Crash
Ch 2: Alien Resurr-egg-tion
Ch 3: Riot on set
Ch 4: Beach Blanket Bogus
6. The Chefshank Redemption
7. One Flu Over The Cuckoo's
8. The Sand Witch Project
9. Masters of Disasters
10. Full Metal Drama
11. Oceans Eight -- Or Nine
12. One Million Bucks B.C.
13. Million Dollar Babies
14. Dial M For Merger
15: Super Hero--ld
16. The Princess Pride
17. Get A Clue
18. Rock And Rule

Ch 5: 3:10 to Crazytown

1.8K 27 4
By Saintmaster24

Chris' P.O.V.

Chris: People have always been drawn to the beauties of the sea, but that's not where we were last time. Lindsay's surfing adventure turned trailer park when a twister has ruined her fun, and DJ was stripped bare, *laughs* nice pecks dude. And thanks to Y/n's narley moves, the Gaphers won the first challenge.

Chris: Meanwhile, Trent starred to drive everyone nuts with his weird obsessive nine of everything. And Beth has managed to win her team over with her infrequently friendship. Though the Casa De Harold was cool, the Grips won the second challenge with their Casa De Paper Mache.

Chris: Tied a one a piece, the Gaphers were named the winners when Trent accidentally twisted his ankle and Leshawna got down and won them a Hawaiian style party. With only eleven campers left, maybe the Grips will stand a chance this week. Find out right now on Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

It was the middle of the day and it was boiling hot out. Everyone was trying to get as much shade as possible, but it was proving to be really hard. Me and Gwen were watching as every one else tried to cool off. After a few minutes, we could see Harold crawling up by the trailer window.

Harold: To hot..... to do....... anything.

Buzzzzx

Harold: My mad skills are all leaching out of me, I can feel it. My mojo isn't sweat proof! *passes out from heat*

Buzzzzz

From the looks on everyone's faces, I could tell that at this rate, we would all probably pass out from all of the heat. Anf couple of seconds later, I noticed Gwen started to sneeze for no reason.

Gwen: Man, I can't really be getting a cold in this heat. *sneezes*

I felt bad for her, and I knew it was best to help my girlfriend. So I decided to give her some of the water I had on me.

Y/n: Here, some water should help.

Gwen: Thanks Y/n, but it's probably just allergies or something.

Y/n: No problem.

Then she took a drink and I could tell that it helped a little. And I was really hoping that it would cool off soon.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: Man, I really hope that this heat dies down soon, I don't know how much longer I can last. But I do know is that I would walk across a hundred deserts to help Gwen.

Buzzzzz

Gwen: It's nice to know that I can always count on Y/n. I really hit the Jackpot when I started dating him.

Buzzzzz

After a few minutes, we all heard a gunshot go off. And it caught us all off by surprise, and when I saw him in a cowboy outfit, I knew what he was gonna make us suffer threw today.

Beth: Chris!

Harold: *rubs forehead* My cranium.

Chris: Take it easy, the guns are both loaded with blanks. Well, at least I'm sure that one of them is anyways. *chuckles*cowboy accent\ And since there's no bearing the heat this week, we're going west this week. There's a town meeting at high noon, be there or I'll run you dead beats outta town.

Lindsay: If you're driving us out of town, cam we go to the mall?

Buzzzzz

Leshawna was trying to get her hair done, but the humidity from the heat made it frizz up.

Leshawna: Darn humidity! What are you looking at? Nothing to see here!

Buzzzzz

So we a tiredly made our way to the wild west set. It was so hot out that a couple fake tumble weeds caught fire and turned to ash. We were all trying to stay cool while we waited for Chris, and it wasn't easy. Then we all saw Leshawna's hair all frizzed up and Heather started to laugh.

Leshawna: I'm sorry, but do you see something wrong with MY hair?

Duncan: Not from where I'm standing.

Chris: Listen up, partners! In any good westerns there are hero's, outlaws, horses, and pretty dames. The hero defeats the outlaw and rides off into the sunset on the horse.

Beth: What about the pretty dames?

Chris: None of your bees wax! *chuckles* I'm just messing with you. They usually hang out at the saloon during the bar brawl.

Harold: Bar brawl, cool.

Then Harold started to do some weird fighting moves. Then Duncan tripped him and it caused Harold to fall into a water trough.

Duncan: Awesome reenactment Harold. Most bar brawls usually end up with the lose in the water trough.

Buzzzzz

Leshawna: Back home, my peps and I look out for each other. Harold may be small and strange, but he's still my pep. I've got my eye on Duncan.

Buzzzzz

After a moment, I helped Harold out of the water trough. I kind of felt bad for him, although I knew why Duncan was doing it. Then Chris got our attention to announce the challenge.

Chris: Alright, it's time for the first challenge. Now no cowboy worth spitting at would go one day without settle practice, so it's time to settle up.

That's when our attention was brought go an old horse. Then it let out a very long and terrible smelling fart. It kind of made me think if this would be like Owen's animal.

Chris: Is that seriously the best steed we could afford?

Chef: You want a five star hotel, with caviar, and Champaign for breakfast? We gotta cut somewhere!

Chris: It's perfect, don't change a thing.

Buzzzzz

Beth: I love horses, and I can't wait to ride this one.

Buzzzzz

Harold: I've spent three summers at Medieval Steve's Medieval camp. We all learned how to joust, ride horses, and look manly in tights. But It's really a lot harder than it looks from afar.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: Who says a western has to end with a guy and his horse? I mean, it's the movies, the guy always gets the girl.

Buzzzzz

Duncan: Pfft! You call this a challenge?

Duncan was about to get on the horse, but Chris stopped him. I already knew it looked to easy, but I was hoping that it would kill us.

Chris: Not so fast, you cowboys and cowgirls are gonna have to mount the steed from up there.

We all looked up to the water tower yo see what he meant. It turned out we had to mount the horse from a diving board that went even higher. And I was real concerned that someone would get hurt, unless it was Heather, than it would be fine.

Chris: Since the Gaphers won last week, they get to go first. And don't worry, our unpaid interns made sure that it was completely safe.

That made all of us worth even more since the interns Chris mentioned were probably in the hospital. And I had a feeling that Chris was really trying to kill us.

Gwen: We won last week, why do we have to go first?

Chris: Because I said so! And because I'm your host, Chris McClain.

Gwen: *sneezes* Guys, I really think I'm coming down with something.

Y/n: If it makes you feel better, I'll help you up the latter.

Gwen: Thanks Y/n.

Then she looks up again and from the look on her face, I could tell that she is really scared. So we all started to cheer for her to go her out, and it seemed to work a little since she started to climb the latter.

Duncan: You guys are gonna need a new team leader.

Gwen: I heard that!

Gwen's P.O.V.

It took me a few minutes to climb all the way to the top. And as soon as I was all the way up there, I could see how far it was down. It just made me even more terrified of jumping.

Y/n: *shouting* It's alright if you can't do it Gwen. None of us will judge you on what you choose to do.

Buzzzzz

Gwen: Was I scared? Defiantly. At least I know that Y/n will have my back no matter what.

Buzzzzz

I was honestly scared of jumping off a diving board from this high. I could barely see the horse or anyone else and after a moment off two I got to scared to jump off.

Gwen: No, I can't do it!

I was about to start climbing down, but then I sneezed and it launched me back and off the diving board. And before I knew it, I was falling a couple hundred feet and landed on the horse. And let's just we were both in a lot of pain when I had landed.

Leshawna: You ok girl?

I couldn't even respond from all of the pain I was in. And a moment later, I fell off the horse and onto the ground.

Y/n: Gwen!

Then Y/n rushed over to help me, and even though I was in pain, it was still nice if him to help me.

Gwen: Thanks, just watch my left arm.

So he took his time in helping me up while making sure he didn't hurt me. And all the while, Chris was just laughing up a storm.

Chris: Gwen, that was awesome! Now the Gaphers have one, and the Grips are zip.

So Y/n helped me get up and made sure not to hurt my arm. And one by one, every one else went and the score was tied at three to three. And now it was up to both Heather and Leshawna to help our team win the first challenge.

So after shoving the other closer to the later, they both started to climb up to the top. We could faintly hear them arguing about something until they had both fell off. But the weird thing is that they never landed anywhere.

Gwen: Where'd they go?

Chris: Oh, just way up there.

We all looked up to see them both hanging by the pants on the weather vane. Then Leshawna had ended up falling before using her afro hair as a landing pad.

Leshawna: Ha! Bet you're not laughing at my hair now!

Unfortunately, it turned out she lost part of her pants while she was hanging from the weather vane. So she had to go get a new pair and then I used the opportunity to get my arm checked out. Afterwards, we made our way to a small fake ranch on the set for a tie breaker challenge.

Chris: The whole mark of any good western is the quick draw cowboy showdown. Team captains will pick their strongest cow folk to compete in what will likely be: A fight to the death!

That made us all worry, but we were in luck when the producers called. And it turned out that we wouldn't be having a fight to the death, so that made us all feel a little better. So now it was time for us to pick our "cowboys."

Trent: The Grips pick Duncan.

Duncan: Good choice, it'll be a lot better than choosing Owen.

Owen: I know, I mean I practically take up the whole road.

We had no idea why, but Owen was in his underwear for no reason. And he was drinking water out of a couple of water guns that were, most likely, for the challenge. And we were all creeped out as to seeing Owen nearly naked.

Heather: Owen, put some pants on!

Buzzzzz

Gwen: Ok, I didn't need to see that.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: I don't even know why Owen always picks the worst times to try and get naked.

Buzzzzz

Chris: Owen, we needed that water for the quick gun cowboy showdown!

Chef: And don't look at me, because I am not lugging anymore water in this dang heat.

Owen: *burps* Sorry, I was thirsty.

Chris: *sighs* Okay, new challenge.

So we all made our way to where the new tie breaker would be. And for some reason, we were all in a small fenced area where horses were kept.

Chris: Since Owen ruined the last competition, your final challenge for the day will be calf roping.

Dj: W-Where are the cute little baby calves at?

Chris: There aren't any, Grips are the cowboys and Gaphers are the cattle. The cowboys rope the cattle and they win, but if the cattle dodge the cowboys, then they win.

Trent: How will we know who's who?

Chris: The Grips get to wear these stylish cowboy hats and Gaphers get to wear utters.

Heather: You just had to ask?

Trent: Sorry guys.

Seeing as we didn't have any other choice, we all put on the stupid, fake utters. And I was really hating this stupid challenge a lot.

Chris: So would the cattle care for hay?

Y/n: I don't know, would the host care for a beat down?

Chris: I'm good, Chef will now judge the competition, Oh Chef.

Then we see Chef walk over in an old pink western dress. We were all trying to hold in our laughter, but it was proving to be hard. Then Chris had called Chef by the name "Chefette" and then Chef tied him up. Then a moment later he started the challenge and it we all ran as fast as we could. And after a few minutes, the Grips had caught both Heather and DJ.

We knew that we had to come up with a way to win the challenge. Me, Y/n, Harold, and Leshawna were running when we all saw that Chris got himself untied from the ropes. That's when we all got the same idea and used the ropes to turn the tables. And that's what we did and used the ropes to tie up the Grips and win the challenge.

Chris: Well, what do we have here?   The cattle have ropped the cowboys? It's a bit unexpected, but what the heck, the Gaphers win.

We all cheered at yet another victory and we were all happy. Then Chris was about to use a branding iron to put an "L" on one if them, but luckily his legal time stopped him. So we all went to take a shower now that the challenge was finally over. Sadly, we were all forced to use a barrel full of water.

And to make matters worse, Harold was taking his sweet time. At least he was until Duncan topped him over and caused Harold to run off. I heard that he was the reason Courtney got voted off last time. So I guess it made sense why Duncan was messing with him, but even Harold doesn't deserve it.

Buzzzzz

Leshawna: I'd like one good reason why Duncan keeps picking on poor Harold.

Buzzzzz

Duncan: You wanna know why I pick on Harold? Well here's a hint: She's about ya tall, has beautiful brown hair, and can rip you limb from limb.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: If I had to guess why Duncan messes with Harold. I would say that it would be because of a certain CIT.

Buzzzzz

Duncan: It's not a bear, it's Courtney. Harold got Courtney booted last season, so it's time for some payback.

Buzzzzz

After a while, we were all settled in the guys trailer partying. We were all having fun, but I noticed that Y/n was in a deep thought about something.

Gwen: Hey Y/n, what's wrong?

Y/n: Nothing, in just thinking.

Gwen: About what?

Y/n: About what would happen if we were on opposite teams.

Gwen: What, like you'd probably throw challenges to let me win?

Y/n: Yeah, something like that.

I kind of understood what he meant, if he did throw challenges for me, then I'd probably break up with him. So I kissed him on the lips to help reassure him, and it looked like it worked.

Gwen: Well, you don't have to worry.

Y/n: Cool.

So for the next few hours partying the night away. When we got ready to go to sleep, we found out Trent was the one who got eliminated. It turned out that his whole "nine obsession" had finally getting on the Grips nerves. I felt bad for him since he didn't deserve to be going home. But as long as I was here with Y/n, I knew we still had a chance.

Chris: Well it looks like my work here is done for now. See all you groovy cats next time on Total! Drama! Action!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 370 29
Two days have passed after the events on Total Drama Island. My only question now is what will happen? (James takes Justin's place in the Story.)
156K 2.5K 29
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
5.5K 83 28
After Total Drama World Tour And Total Drama All Stars, Gwen and Trent are still friends, but with friend like theirs, and a really rad and revealing...
7.6K 202 16
What kind of drama will ensue as the recent Total Drama contestants go back to school? Find out this season on Total Drama. Total Drama Campus Life w...