What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|

2.4K 99 77
By Lfreakshow7

3rd Person POV

"NO WAY!" Both Bill and Dipper shouted, and Tad covered his ears.

"Well, where do you plan sleeping then Bill?" Tad spoke in his usual calm and slight monotone voice as he dusted his half-burned suit.

"...I won't sleep. I don't need it anyway!" Bill said.

"Wrong." Tad corrected. "You may not need sleep, but that body does. If you don't get any sleep tomorrow you won't be able to do anything involving energy. That's just how the human body works."

Bill groaned and turned to Dipper; he knew more about humans then both the demons in the room.

"He is right Bill; you need around nine hours of sleep." Dipper confirmed.

"Nine hours?! I just need to lay with my eyes closed for nine hours?!" Bill exclaimed.

"Bill you have tried sleeping before." Dipper pointed out.

"Not for nine hours! Usually, I sleep for three and then just stare at you for the rest of the night." Bill said.

Tad seemed to be the only one who questioned what Bill had said since Dipper just ignored it (or maybe Dipper was just used to it).

"I am sure you will be fine Bill." Tad said. "And you two slept together before Dipper needed to go down with the meatsacks."

But Tad was wrong. Two weeks ago, it was different. At that time things were... normal.

Dipper and Bill didn't feel all... weird about each other. It was all fine. Or maybe it wasn't but these feelings weren't that powerful and were easy to ignore while now it wasn't that easy anymore.

"I will not be fine..." Bill mumbled and Tad rolled his eyes. Sometimes it felt like it would be easier trying to babysit a toddler than being around Bill.

"You are a trillion-year-old powerful demon." Tad pointed out. "I think you will be able to try and sleep."

And like that Tad forced both Bill and Dipper into bed. Dipper's bed wasn't small, it was enough for two people to say the least but no matter how far off the edge Bill tried to move he could still feel Dipper being beside him and it drove him crazy.

When Bill looked over at Dipper the brunette was deep asleep. His chest was rising and falling slowly, and his hands rested on his chest as Dipper was facing the ceiling.

Bill didn't get it. How could Dipper fall asleep just like that? Was Bill the only one who felt like his human heart would explode.

What if I just... Instead of moving away from Dipper Bill tried moving closer to him but only to realize his heart rate was going even faster and feeling Dipper's body slightly touching his made his mind race.

Those feelings happened so suddenly that it struck Bill like lightning and he quickly rolled to the other side of the bed but just ended up dropping to the floor.

Bill squeezed the left side of his chest in attempt to make his heart slow down. Bill just stared at the ceiling as he was panting.

His thoughts were racing, and his face was burning up. The best way to describe how Bill felt when he simply got a bit close to Dipper was like an electric burn.

When Bill managed to catch his breath, he sat on the edge of the bed and laid his face in his hands. What Tad had said echoed in Bill's head.

'If you don't get any sleep tomorrow you won't be able to do anything involving energy'... literally everything Bill did involve energy!

What would he even do tomorrow? He probably needed to go help fix his room or the stupid demons would make it even worse or he'd have to sleep here again.

Not that it's that bad sleeping here! Now that I think about it, why am I even so panicked? It doesn't hurt getting close to Pinetree... I was just overreacting. Bill stood up from the floor and walked to the right side of the bed where Dipper was laying.

Bill sighed as he sat down on the floor and put his elbows on the bed as his head was resting on his palms he looked at Dipper.

How could this tiny human cause him so, so much trouble?

The moonlight illuminated Dipper's soft features as he continued sleeping. What Bill noticed particularly was Dipper's soft lips.

Tad had mentioned kissing in the bet, but the truth was Bill had never really understood why humans did that.

Sure, Bill knew how to do it, he had been around earth for trillions of years after all, but he just didn't get what was so special about this 'lip touching'.

When Bill first found out what kissing was he actually thought it was disgusting to be honest.

Now Bill was just staring at Dipper's lips as he wondered, how will it feel like to kiss Pinetree? After staring at Dipper for a minute or two Bill realized something shocking.

Bill wanted to kiss Dipper.

Bill shook his head, there was no way he would ever do something like that with Dipper! Dipper was just Bill's friend nothing more, nothing less.

"Bill...?" Dipper woke up because of the fact Bill was staring intensely at him. "Bill don't stare at me like that."

"S-Sorry I just can't sleep." Bill stood up.

"Well maybe you should try laying in bed first." Dipper said and rubbed his eyes. Bill was glad Dipper didn't ask questions about why he was staring at him and obeyed as Bill tucked himself back into bed.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Dipper yawned.

"I just... If I sleep more than three hours I start getting nightmares." Bill lied. Well, that wasn't entirely a lie, Bill really did often have nightmares when he slept too long.

"A dream demon having insomnia? That must suck." Dipper laughed but when he saw Bill's serious expression he stopped. "I mean, you are an expert in nightmares so how come you still are scared of them?"

"I don't know." Bill placed his arm on his eyes as he was facing the ceiling. "A dream demon's nightmares are... quite something else."

"Really? Can you tell me one of them?" Bill turned towards Dipper and smiled.

"Sure, I can even take you there if you'd like." Bill joked but to his surprise Dipper eagerly nodded. "Wait, are you serious? You know being in my mind will mess you up pretty bad but visit my nightmares will probably make your head explode."

Dipper was silent for a bit. He was now completely awake and honestly curious about what a dream demon's nightmares might look like.

And besides, if Dipper were with Bill through one of his nightmares maybe he would be less scared of them.

"Yeah why not. And I really want to see what gets a dream demon shaking." Dipper grinned and Bill rolled his eyes.

"Okay but first let's set some rules. When we go in here," Bill pointed at this head. "you are going to listen to me. I will guide you through the whole thing and you are not allowed to ask to go see any memories or other stuff than what i am about to show you."

Dipper nodded eagerly even though he really wanted to see a memory or two of Bill's.

"Alright then, close your eyes." Dipper did what he was told to and felt how Bill took his hand as his eyes started to glow.

Dipper could almost feel his soul leave his body for a second before opening his eyes again.

˜°IN BILL'S MIND°˜

Dipper opened his eyes to be see nothing else than just white. The mindscape...? Dipper questioned.

"Yeah but mine." Dipper turned around to see Bill. Before Dipper hadn't noticed the dark circles under Bill's eyes because it was too dark but in here Dipper could clearly see that Bill was tired.

Bill also wasn't wearing his suit like he usually did in Dipper's mindscape but a yellow hoodie with black pants. He actually looked more like a sleep deprived teenager than a powerful demon.

"I see..." Dipper looked around like he was trying to find something. Bill noticed Dipper searching and spoke up.

"What are you looking for?" Bill asked.

"I don't know I just... well this is your mindscape after all. I expected it to be more..." Dipper shrugged and tried finding the words.

"More what? Weird? Insane?" Dipper nodded. "It is but... you don't need to see that. Right now, I am keeping you in the safest place in my mind."

"And where is that exactly?" Dipper asked and Bill groaned. His mind was a bit more complicated than a human's.

"Umm... how do I explain this...?" Bill rubbed the back of his head. "I guess you can say we are in my 'safe place'(?). There is absolutely nothing here, no memories, no emotions, nothing. I created this place for when I need to get away from my own thoughts."

"I see..." Dipper tried understanding. "So where are these nightmares?"

Bill took Dipper's hand and lead him towards a direction. It looked like they weren't going anywhere until Bill reached out and a door appeared.

The door was wooden and was a crimson red color with a golden knob. Bill opened the door and they both stepped in a hallway.

The hallway was twisting in ways a normal hallway shouldn't. There weren't only doors on the left and right side but also on the ceiling and the floor.

As Bill was leading Dipper the gravity seemed to be way off since at some point Dipper was pretty sure they had started walking on the ceiling.

All the doors looked different. Ones seemed pretty normal, other had eyes and mouth (one even tried to eat Dipper).

Bill then stopped in front of a big black door. The door had multiple locks on it and was boarded up, like there was a beast in there was needed to be kept away, and surely enough just as Dipper thought that someone, or more like something started banging and hammering on the door.

Dipper took a step back as he was kind of scared of whatever was on the other side, but Bill just stepped forward.

"In here is the not so nice part of my mind." Bill said. "The only thing we will be looking at is the nightmares, got it?"

Dipper nodded but Bill still looked nervous. Why did I even bring Pinetree here? This was a bad idea. Bill thought but it was too late, Dipper was already eager to see how Bill's mind looked like.

While Dipper wanted to see how Bill's mind looked like since well... why not? Dipper and Bill were close, and Bill knows Dipper's mind like his own since he had been there thousands of times before so, what was the problem in Dipper seeing Bill's mind too?

Bill then opened the door which revealed another long hallway but this time way creepier. It was dark and the walls were grey, the ceiling was high, but it was still narrow.

The doors were way older looking and there were spider webs all over the place, like this place was supposed to be forgotten but never really was.

Bill didn't seem bothered by the creepy aura the place had and just walked inside but it took a second or two for Dipper to have the courage to do so too.

The males walked through the dark hallway with many doors. All the doors were boarded up and most of them had something on the other side that was banging and wanting to be set free. While other doors were just peaceful... but that somehow made them even more creepy to look at.

What is that...? Dipper's attention was caught by one of the many doors. It didn't look as deadly as the others, but it was still boarded up. It was a pastel blue color with small, dead flowers growing on it.

Dipper's curiosity got the best of him so he couldn't stop himself before reaching out to open the door. Dipper stopped himself just about as he was going to touch the knob and looked at Bill-... where was Bill?

Dipper looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Well, this is great." Dipper thought out loud. "I am lost in an insane demon's mind."

He looked around once more before returning his gaze towards the door. If Bill was nowhere to be seen, Dipper might as well try and go inside a few doors.

Taking a deep breath, Dipper opened the door. Considering the fact, it was literally boarded up the door was actually quite easy to open.

Dipper walked in and at first it was complete darkness as the door slammed behind him.

While Bill had been totally lost in his thoughts. He was trying to walk as fast as possible through the hallway of his fears and just stuff he wanted to forget in general.

Bill couldn't even remember why he thought it was such a good idea to bring Dipper here, he just seemed not to be able to refuse the human.

That had been quite a problem since Dipper once requested a giant octopus monster from another dimension when he was eight and Bill had the hardest time explaining that if he did spawn the big creature it would try and eat Dipper.

As Bill was speed walking down the hallway he noticed Dipper was being quiet.

"Pinetree, are you keeping up?" Bill turned around and to his horror Dipper was nowhere to be seen. "Pinetree...? Pinetree!? PINETREE!"

Bill spun around a few times to make sure Dipper wasn't magically behind him and pulling a prank, but Dipper wasn't there.

"Shit, shit fuck shit." Bill cursed as he started opening one door after another, desperately trying to find Dipper. "This can't be happening, I couldn't have possibly lost Pinetree here."

And back to Dipper.

It was full darkness for a few seconds.

"Hello?" Dipper called out. As he started to think this was a trap when a little blue sparkle appeared in front of Dipper.

He decided to go closer to the sparkle that had now grown into a little blue fire. When Dipper got closer and reached out to touch it, the fire just danced around Dipper's fingers playfully.

Dipper smiled; this didn't seem so bad.

The fire was acting like it was happy that Dipper was here, like he had waited for him. Suddenly the fire started floating in another direction and Dipper naturally followed.

"P-Please come. You need to see t-this." The fire spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
60.8K 1.6K 19
Paranormal Liberation War! The event that shook the world of My Hero Academia and turned the entire country of Japan into a lawless land. Many heroes...
115K 4.6K 16
Izuku has a tough life on the streets, fighting to survive. But that will all change when one day an assassination attempt goes wrong... and a new pr...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad