My New Life As A Demon Villai...

Quinctel द्वारा

When I opened my eyes, I was confused to see a different place. Golden and such luxurious crib, I wonder, whe... अधिक

Prologue
C1: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C2: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C3: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C5: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C6: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C7: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C8: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C9: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C10: My New Life As A Demon Vilainess
C11: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C12: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C13: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C14: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C15: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C16: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C17: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C18: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C19: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

C4: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

3.3K 160 11
Quinctel द्वारा

John Clentaz is the Duke of the Southland Barziol in the Kingdom of Ernaziya. Living in his mansion with his wife, Duchess Riolasa. They always wanted a child but were never blessed.

That's why they decided to adopt the villainess.

In the novel, Jazaila was lucky that she was adopted by this loving family.

But in the latter part of the novel, the duchess was finally able to carry a child for so many years and that was when Jazaila turned 10.

She was spoiled by her foster parents and they accepted her personality.

They're spoiling her too much that must be why she has such great confidence and pride.

Now that I'm in the duke's mansion I wonder how they truly are.

They've been seeing me, but they only see me every time I sleep.

I even heard the maids laughing at the fact that the two are still too nervous and are shy to meet me eye to eye yet.

Well, I can wait for them.

"Uua"

A room filled with light from the sun, totally different from my father's castle I can barely see a light there.

A crib that is colored pink, with flower designs carved in it.

It even has a gold pebble pasted in the corners of this crib.

Because I couldn't believe it at first, I tried to check if it was real gold the other day so I bit it, and yeah, It is true gold.

Now, I rest assured that I have those in my crib, since you know I might use them- not use but need them if I plan to leave someday.

Keeping those will make me rich! I couldn't even get to hold a single piece of gold in my past life.

I didn't know touching- I meant biting them will make me feel addicted.

But right now...

"Uu~"

I'm so bored!

I'm tired of playing with the stuffed toys! I mean I know my body is of an infant, but my mind is basically a young adult.

I just spend my time thinking deeper about the novel and Jazaila's father.

"Live your life happily, my princess"

That line is still stuck on my mind.

And I've been thinking about it often.

There's no doubt that this is also what he said to the Jazaila in the novel, but did he know that she was not living happily?

In the end, she even died, now how is that living happily?

Though maybe she has already forgotten it since he said that when she was just an infant.

Now, I'm feeling pity for her.

She has a father who was wishing for her happiness, and he even said when she'll turn 18-

Right! The gift-!

But she already died before she became 18...

"..."

I didn't know Jazaila's death was such a bummer, and I kind of felt sad now that I know about her side.

Argh, I'm such an asshole for hating her and being happy about her death.

She has a father treating her like his princess, how lucky.

Jazaila, how about we switch lives-

Oh right, I'm living her life right now.

Stretching my arm, I try to reach my hands to the ceilings while looking at my chubby, small, and soft arm.

This is the first time, I'm in my conscious self on seeing myself as a baby.

Well, I reincarnated so-

"Young lady, you're so pretty"

Ahhh! Gosh, I didn't know she was there the whole time.

I looked at the maid laying her chin in the crib while staring at me with glowing eyes.

Why is she looking so weird?

Now the maids who are taking care of me have no horns.

They're just normal human maids.

Somehow, I missed the maids in my father's castle. I used to play with their horns all the time.

Now, what will I play with the maids here? Since they don't have horns...

"Especially you're eyes, young lady, they're so blue like the ocean"

"..."

What-?

"Haa~ I just love to look at your eyes"

What did she say about my eyes?

"Ah! Ah!"

I called for her when she noticed me calling her, she quickly stood up and leaned closer to me.

"What is it, young lady?"

"mUh rawu (mirror)"

Once again, I can't speak properly. I didn't expect being a baby to be so hard.

"Uhm, c-can you repeat that?"

There's no use she can't understand me! Well, let's just try again.

"mUh rawu (mirror)"

"mu- what? Mu... mu... mud? Young lady, you want to play in the mud?"

What? No.

(*sigh) this is so tiring and it's making me stress.

"mUh rawu (mirror)"

I said it once more hoping she can get what I said now.

Her lips slowly form... a nervous smile as she scratched her neck.

Ugh, it's hopeless.

"I'm sorry, young lady"

I guess it can't be helped, even I can't understand if I was in her position.

But... I'm really curious, my eyes... did I heard her right?

That my eyes...

"U-Uwahh!"

The maid's eyes widened, and I can see her looking around trying to find someone, she's panicking.

I can't help it I want to look at the mirror right now!

"Uwaaahhh!"

"Y-Young lady..."

"Gena, what's going on?"

While crying I opened my left eye to see about five maids rushing to my crib.

"Renia, The young lady... I can't understand her"

"What?"

"Uwahh!"

Still crying I waited for them.

"Young lady, what's the matter?" The maid... Renia whom Gena called.

I stopped crying as I slowly looked at her then to the other maids who are all surrounding me.

"(*sniff) mUh rawu"

I looked at them anticipating-

But it all went gone when all of them look so confused.

Nevermind! It's hopeless telling all of you!

"Young lady, repeat-"

"mUh rawu!"

"Oh my, she's angry"

"I-I don't know what the young lady is saying"

"Me too"

Argh, I don't want a mirror anymore.

You're all so hopeless!

"Uuu-uwahhh!"

I cried much louder than before It seems like my body likes to cry out many tears... is it like this? If the body is a baby?

"W-What is g-going on? Seniors?"

Hm? Such a soft voice.

"Why are you here Maria? Where's the head maid?"

I looked up to see who they were talking to, then there I saw a pretty maid.

"S-she is with the Duchess she said she is in an important meeting"

I heard the pretty maid stuttered, from here I can see she constantly looks down and fidgets her fingers.

She's a shy type, I see...

"Ahh, then Maria you come here since she sends you instead of her right?" I think this is Gena who asked.

"Ah... y-yes"

"If so, then hurry over here"

"Y-Yes"

Why is she speaking so formally to her colleague?

"Y-Young lady..."

She called. I look up to her, and I was right as I saw from the door, she is beautiful, braided brown hair falls to her chest and dark grey eyes and she even has a beauty mark below her eyes.

She's even prettier than my past self... Wait- I wasn't even pretty, to begin with.

She's my last chance, I have to be patient and try to say the word again.

"mUh rawu (mirror)"

"..."

After I said that silence filled the whole room. As all the maids' heads turned to Maria.

"mUh rawu...? Lady Gena, what did you say to the young lady a while ago?"

Seems like she also doesn't get it but she's questioning Gena then that means she has a clue!

"Haa~ I just love to just look at your eyes"

Acting what she was doing, she said what she said to me a while ago.

Maria then turned to me I quickly shook my head.

"The one before that?"

Yes!

"Ah! Especially you're eyes, young lady, they're so blue like the ocean"

Maria once again turned to me, I quickly nodded happily.

"Then... eyes, blue eyes, mUh rawu-"

Yes... Yes..?

She seems to think deeply while she also looks cute touching her chin like she's solving a case.

"Ah! A mirror!"

"Rya! Rya! (Yeah, Yeah)" I shouted in relief.

Finally!

She gets it... I like her, she understands me well.

"Oh, a mirror, here young lady"

I quickly take the mirror Renia gave me. As I look at myself...

"..."

"So, the young lady wants to look at herself"

"She is quite smart, isn't she?"

"Yeah, that is certainly true our young lady is so smart!"

I can't believe this.

Why are my eyes blue?

My eyes are red, I swear... but why is it suddenly blue?

Ah! even my small horns are gone but how did this-

"Oh, yeah I have to change this"

I remembered what my father said when he closed my eyes.

So... he was the one behind this?

Father...

He must have thought that other people or the kids will be afraid of me having red eyes that are like blood.

So, he did this just so I can live here in the human realm having no troubles in living my life comfortably.

"..."

I don't know, but he truly is a great father.

"Guys! Guys... the papers are done we have to prepare for the celebration of welcoming the young lady to the Clentaz family!"

What?

"Maria and the others, prepare the young lady"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Before I know it, the maids, most of them already rushed out, as Maria and two others quickly prepare my bath.

Did they just say celebration?

What is going on?!

_______

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.3K 844 49
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
173K 5K 35
"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much."
490K 16.1K 156
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...