BTS ONE SHOTS

By fictioncreater2

RANDOM SCENARIOS LIKE- BTS"S SISTER OVER PROTECTIVE OVER THE MAKNAE AND MANY MORE P.S. I know the first one... More

Want you to meet someone (sister Imagine)
If they were in Mafia-I.(Imagine series.)
. A normal occassion Part-I (Mafia Imagine)
OVERPROTECTIVE MUCH?( baby brother series)
The date (Baby brother)
It's Gab-ri-Ell (mafia imagine)
Lunch and friends(BABY Brother series.)
Plan (Baby bro series)
Interruption (Baby bro series)
Hyung NO ! ( Baby bro series)
Cracks. (Baby bro series)
It's okay. ( Baby bro series)
Arrival (Mafia Series)

A normal occassion Part II (Mafia imagine)

122 11 2
By fictioncreater2

The ball was on full swing , businessmen locking deals , sharing jokes and making connections. Alchohol getting consumed .

The Wives of businessmen chatting and dancing . The Kim ladies were the main attraction and were surronded by their circle of acquitances.

Enjoying the party with champagne in hand.

Mr.Kim (Y/N's father)  was also among the businessmen along with Namjoon and Yoongi , introducing them to various business men and powerful people.
Seokjin and Hoseok along with Jungwoo (Y/N's uncle) were in the other hall with the mafia leaders , this party was a little bit private with just the Mafia leaders and their right hand men.

The younger ones however were in their own tiny world enjoying the ball . Since, no boys would dare to approach the girls (Maybe because of their bodygaurds OR their brothers) , they had demanded that Jimin , Taehyung and Jungkook stay with them for the entirity of the ball.

They didnt mind and agreed enjoying the buffet and sneaking alchohol.

The five of them were all under 21 and were not allowed to drink but would that stop the younger ones of the Kim family from drinking? Ofcourse not!

All they had to do was send Jimin and Taehyung to the bar and they would disguise champagne as apple juice by changing their cups.They both were 20 but could pass for 21 year olds and the waiters wouldnt dare question them.

"Ahhh..This is great ! " Sanvi sighed in content.

"Yeah , but dont get used to it .I brought you these because you threatened me" Jimin said indignantly.

"Yeah , yeah . Whatever !" She grumbled.It was true that Sanvi and Y/N had bullied him into bringing alchohol for them.They had threatened him if he didnt get them drinks too they will tell everyone about his little escapade that only the five of them knew about.

"Ugh dont fight and let me enjoy my juice." Y/N said and smirked.

Jungkook smirked and cheered with her and Taehyung said "Lets have shot gun! the first one to finish gets to chose the best piece of cake tommorow!"

"Hell yeah ! count me in!" Sanvi said enthusiasticaly.

"Me too" Y/N agreed , she would love to have that garnish off the cake for once.

"I would down 5 for that cream !" Jimin said.

"Me too ! but who will judge ?" Jungkook asked.

They all looked around and Jimin saw a waiter passing by so he called him and asked him to judge .He agreed and then began the competition.

The five glasses were filled to the brim with champagne and the waiter counted.

"3...2...1..go!" he yelled and they all began gulping without gasping for air .

Soon one glass was thumped down on the table , Taehyung was halfway, Jimin had almost finished , sanvi's still had a lot and Jungkook had just finished but Y/N beat him to it.

"YEAH! suck on that loosers! I am gonna get those garnishes tomorrow morning!" She said victoriously.

  The other four huffed in annoyance .

"I get to chose it second , cause i finished second !" Jungkook said and grinned.

The three loosers mumbled incoherently and finished the rest of their drinks.

They laughed , ate and chatted for some time then it was time to dance.As per tradition the daughters started off with their fathers and mothers danced with their eldest sons.

For two songs the girls danced with their dads while the mother's partners changed to accomodate their rest of the sons.By now the damce floor was filled as many people joined.

Finally it was their fathers' turn to dance with their wives.

Sanvi was now dancing with Jin and Y/N with Namjoon , while Jimin had charmed some girl and Yoongi was dancing with a businessman's elderly wife.Hoseok and Taehyung were in the Private hall filling for their
father's absence , while Jungkook just sat and waited for his turn.

Once the ball was ended with the annoncement of Yoongi and Namjoon taking over the company and both had given their speechs , the guests began to trickle away and soon only the mafia leaders were remaining as
the dinner was planned to be held.

The long  table was quickly filled with people , The American Mafia, the Russian mafia , The Italian mafia and the French Mafia leaders , their righthand men , wives and children were there.
There were atleast 50 people on the table , Y/N's father and uncle sitting on both ends, with their wife's and sucessors by their sides.

Y/N POV

Dinner was going finely, but us younger ones werent that hungry so we just had a little something to nibble.

I was sitting with sanvi who had Jungkook oppa next to her but next to me were the french mafia's elder Daughter.

It was really boring because the Mafia kids were all talking among their siblings , including us ,while the men all talked loudly on the table.

I was focusing on the pastry in front of me when the frenchy tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuze me , I woz wondereeng if you know that boy." she asked politely in english, her french accent dripping.

I smiled but it dropped as soon as i saw her finger pointed at the american mafia's youngest son.Kyle.

"He's the american mafia's youngest son." I also spoke in english and smiled.

I sure had horrible memories with him.

We used to play together but once when i was 8 I tripped while running and ripped my jeans he made fun of me and I was hysterical, needless to say Jungkook oppa punched him in the face , after that we never got the opportunity to properly converse.

"Thankz..by the way , whatz your name?" She asked.

"I am Y/n , The second youngest girl of the korean Mafia." I told her."And you?"

"My name iz Gabrielle , I am the eldest daughter of the french Mafia , I am going to take over one day." she said proudly.

"Wow , a female Mafia leader? You must be very brave." I said amazed.

"yeah , it's quite a hassle because the men dont want a female leader and my dad wants me to take over with a husband ...actually they are talking of marrying me off to some Mafia guy named Jungkook..I dont know
which one it is ...so i asked you that guys name" she told me and I was totally gobsmacked....My youngest older brother who was barely 19 years old was getting married?

"H-How old are you ?" I asked her .

"I am 18 and going to take over in 2 years " she told me and I abruptly stood up and looked at my father.

Everyone was now looking at me. "Is it true dad?" I asked defaintely. I was now talikng in Korean so only my family would understand me.

"What ?" he asked confused.
I pointed at the french girl Gabrielle .

His eyes widened and he hesitantly nodded .

Then my eyes landed on the man he was talking to with Yoongi Oppa, he was sure the french Mafia leader.

"Does Jungkook Oppa know?" I asked almost laughing in disbelief.

"I know what ? Y/N?" Jungkook oppa asked me.

So he doesnt know. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment .

I must not meddle in Mafia business, but then a thought struck me what if they married ME off for some stupid mafia deal.

I opened my eyes and looked at Dad then at uncle , i believed that they would take atleast his opinion , They both were silently pleading me to sit and so i did but apologised before doing so "I am sorry , I clearly misunderstood something."  Everyone resumed their talking and eating .

Sanvi looked at me and leaned in her chair so Jungkook oppa could see me .

"What happened Y/N?" he whispered .

"I'll tell you later," I told him and  gestured behind me where Gabrielle was looking at us.

I turned to my food and started eating.

"What waz that about ?" Gabrielle asked me worriedly.

"Umm nothing , by the way the boy you're looking for is my brother, there" i said as i pointed at  jungkook Oppa.

The dinner finally ended and we were at home , finally.Everyone was retreating to their rooms when dad yelled "We have to talk tommorrow morning."

I just went upto the dressing room and ditched the jwellery, shoes and took the dress and changed into a robe. I took off my make up , while the other three were doing the same .

I walked to my room and locked the door behind me and fell face first into the pillow and was out like a light.

The next morning when I went to breakfast everyone was silent , the air was thick with tension. I poured some milk in my cereal and began to eat quietly.

Suddenly the air wasnt thick anymore, because Sanvi was here "GOOD MORNING FAMILY ~"  she sung happily.  

"Ughh..how are you so cheerful this early?" Taehyung oppa asked.

She just shrugged and loaded her plate with waffles.

My Dad cleared his throat and everyone looked at him." I have something important to ask all of you. and most importantly you Jungkook"

Jungkook oppa nodded for him to continue.." Would you consider taking over the french Mafia?" he asked dead serious.

The elders had no reaction whatsoever , it seemed that Seokjin oppa , Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa already knew because they also had no reaction.
Sanvi, Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa together yelled "WHAT?!"

Jungkook Oppa's eyes had widened and his voice was shaky.."W-What?" he asked weakly.

Jimin oppa spoke up "But dad ,why would they let him take over unless he-"
  I cut him "Marries his eldest daughter.."

Dad sighed and said "See , I am not forcing you jungkook, but look at this like this We have no problem it will only increase and help our global trade and their lineage would continue ..."

"But why me dad ?" he asked.

"Because your the only one close to her age..and Jungkook the girl sure is pretty and polite, it's not like she cant defend herself too, you and her will lead the mafia together ." Dad said calmly and not in a forceful manner.

"But then what about- what about our Mafia ?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.True who will replace him as the leader for east?
"That can be easily solved...Y/N." Dad said shocking everyone.

"NO absolutely Not!" Jimin Oppa stood up in rage.

"Jimin . Sit down " Seokjin scolded.

"But Hyung she cant ! She is just 17 ! for god sake where are your brains?"he asked.

"calm down Jimin , Gabrielle will take over two years later." Yoongi Oppa told him.

"Lets ask Y/N then! " Uncle said and everyone turned to me.

I was having mixed feelings about this.

I was happy my father considered me an equal in ranks with my brothers, it showed that he trusted me. . But on the other hand my brother will go to france to live.
I sighed and said "I would love to do so " Dad , Uncle and the elder brothers smiled.

"Dad, i need to know her first , without being familiar i dont think we would be compatible...." Jungkook oppa said .

I knew he believed in love but he also believed that if the family is against your love , it cant last long.

"So what do you think we should do ? " Dad asked smiling.

"I guess we could invite her to live here for a month or so ? If I like her I would agree. How does that sound?" He asked.
He was being really mature .

Dad nodded and said "I expect you and Y/N in my office after breakfast then?" He asked smiling at us.I returned it.

"Alright a lot of business talk ! I have something to say too! I met this guy last night and he was so cute !!!" Sanvi gushed .
And the atmosphere changed imediately.

"WHat? Who is that fucker !" Tae oppa asked angrily.

"I am gonna murder him!" Jimin oppa said .

"Count me in hyung!" Jungkook oppa said.

While the elders were pretty relaxed and I slapped my forehead on my sister's stupidity.

"Sanvi wait till you are 18 then you can date whoever you want ..." Uncle said in a bored tone.
"yeah dad is right san-san" Namjoon oppa said.
She pouted but nodded.

"By the way ...I heard you guys had fun last night .." Seokjin oppa said.  He looked at all five of us younger ones.
We gulped.

Tae oppa  laughed nervously and asked "What are you talking about hyung?" he asked innocently tilting my head.

"Oh nothing , just your ways of sneakily drinking alchohol in the ball." he said and smirked.

All the elders were now looking at us with piercing gaze."We didnt hyung" Jimin oppa said nonchalantly.

"Really? Then what did you guys use to have the shot gun comp?" Yoongi oppa asked.

"Apple juice " Sanvi dead panned.

I was hastily stuffing my face , so that i dont have to talk because i am a terrible liar , and the looks my mom was giving me were surely making me nervous.

"Really? I dont think so " Namjjon oppa said and looked at me.

"Y/N ..you won right ? " he asked me and i nodded.

"How much apple juice did you drink then? " Yoongi oppa asked .

"Uhmm ..maybe 4-5 ?" I said .

"as long as  I remember you dont need aspirins for apple juice ..right ? " Seokjin oppa asked.

I shifted uncomfortably but nodded.

"Then tell me why you, sanvi , Jimin , jungkook and taehyung have aspirin packs in your night stands?" He asked.

And I finally broke under his gaze and gave in .

"Fine! We did drink !" i said and burried my head in my hands.

"Y/N!!!" All my partners in crime yelled and i flinched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
945K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
59K 1.1K 50
Group chat , Imagines and Scenarios !!
63.9K 494 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .