TWO REJCTS

Oleh katpatro

2 best friends. After being separated for 5 long years , what will happen when she returns from her training... Lebih Banyak

Prologue.
Bye.
Luna?
Hostility.
Lauries.
Fight.
Sorry.
Dinner.
Mateo?
Kat?
Anger.
Perfect.
Doctor Levi.
Saving me.
MIA.
His room.
Phantom.
402&403
Tension.
Kiss Her.
Mistletoe.
ROGUES.
Avron.
MINE
Sunset.
Love.
Bloodthorn.
Forever and always.
Bath.
Mark me.
Privately.
Date night.
Suffering.
The Slit.
Heat.
Sickness?
Little Alpha.
Doctors.
Epilogue.
Author Note

King Lucien.

7.5K 203 37
Oleh katpatro

KATRINA'S POV.

"Katrina , love. Wake up , we're here."

My eyes flutter open at the slight shake someone was giving me , my head shifts off of a shoulder for me to take in my surroundings.

We pulled up on a gravel driveway , where in the middle lay a fountain , a wolf figure situated in the middle , the first Queen.

The building which looked more like a modern day castle house , was beautiful. Flowers scatter the entrance and up the sides of the house.

I didn't notice Xander get out until my side of the door was opened and he offered me his hand to help me out.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I noticed Luke and Natalie walking towards us as Xander wrapped an arm around my waist , pulling me closer towards him.

I could just feel my wolfs eyebrows shoot up in shock.

I watched Luke give Xander a weird look , while Natalie wiggled her eyebrows at me , causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"Shall we?" I announced , already trying to take my leave , but it was kind of hard , seeing as an elephant was attached at the hip.

As we walked up the staircases that were littered in all sorts of flowers and candles , two guards opened the entrance doors for us.

A man in his late years wearing a long trench coat , turned to us with a clip board.

"Names please?"

"Alpha Xander Romano of the Blood Moon Pack and My Lady, She Wolf Katrina Astevana Dio." Xander's voice leaked with pride.

His Lady?

Oh..Kay?

Shut up Katrina. Artemis groaned.

We were led through another set of double doors and as soon as they opened the loud music and chatter had quietened down , all eyes had turned to our direction where -

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Alpha Xander Romano of the Blood Moon Pack and his Lady , She Wolf Katrina Astevana Dio."

The old man left probably to do the same for Luke and Natalie behind us . Gasps were heard throughout the room , it was no surprise , seeing as I was well known throughout our kingdom , everyone wanted to meet and know the white wolf.

Xander led me further into the room , towards a table. Pulling out my chair for me before tucking me in.

"Ladies and gentlemen , I present to you , Warrior Luke Adams and his mate Natalie Adams."

A while later , they both joined us at our table.I was simply observing the room full of high ranked wolves and realised I probably stood out more , I was the only one not in a big ball gown.

Xander brought me out of my gazing by standing up from his seat and holding a hand out to me.

"Would you care to join me for a dance Miss Dio?" A smirk made it's way on both of our lips.

"I would love to Mr Romano."

As he led me to the dance floor , I noticed a lot of eyes were on us once again , including the royal families.

I could feel my body naturally tense. I was uncomfortable.

Xander's hands my right one in his left one , while his right one went around my waist and my left one lay on his broad shoulder.

I felt safe in his arms and it helped relax me a little more.

"Why are you so tense?" He whispered in my ear , bringing our body's closer to we're his head was next to mine.

"Everyone is starting at us , its putting my wolf and I on edge." I whispered back , breathlessly.

He pulled back slightly to look me dead in the eyes "Why wouldn't they stare? You are by far the most beautiful woman in this room." He stated so confidently.

I felt my cheeks heat up at that "Don't go making me blush Mr Romano." That only made him chuckle and leave a kiss on my cheek.

We dance for another song before a tap on my shoulder caught my attention. A handsome man stood before Xander and I.

"Alpha Xander do you mind if I steal your Lady for a dance? " the man spoke by his eyes were on me.

"No of course your majesty." Xander bowed before giving me a tight smile and walking away.

His the king?

King Lucien?

An arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest , making me stumble a little. He had proceeded to bury his head in my neck and breath in my scent before licking me a little.

The fuck.

Sir please stop molesting us.

"I have waited a long time to finally meet you Miss Dio." He pulled back to smile at me.

His features were very sharp to say the least , his green eyes sparkled under the chandelier and his thick black hair was jelled back professionally , but it seems as though his been running his fingers through it.

"You have?"

"I have."

"You are a stunning and special woman Katrina. A woman I want in my life."

This made me pull back sharply to look in his eyes to see if he was serious.

"Your majesty-"

"Just call me Lucien cupcake. If you would please follow me , I have some things I would like to talk to you about."

Cupcake? My wolf gagged.

He started to drag me before I could put in a word. Leading me throughout the ballroom and towards a set of double doors , we was walking for a little while before he lead me into what I would presume was his office.

"Take a seat Katrina." And I did.

"I'm just going to be straightforward rather than beat around the bush. I want you to become my Queen."

I blinked.

And again.

"Excuse me?" I coughed out.

"You heard me Katrina. I want you to become my Queen."

"Why not your mate?"

" I have yet to meet my mate."

"You don't think it's smart to wait for her."

"I am tired of waiting for her." He snapped at me finally.

"Katrina , I need a Queen and I need one now. I need an heir before I pass away."

I paused for a minute.

And another.

"You don't want a Queen. You want a breeder." I stated rather than questioned.

"Exactly , and with you as my breeder , our babies would be extremely strong. With my royal blood and Alpha title , your blood moon and white wolf our babies would be unstoppable." He smiled , like he could already vision our future together.

I stood up abruptly at the audacity at his offer.

How dare he he insinuate me as a baby maker?

"No" I firmly stated.

"No?" He slowly stood to his feet , raising his eyebrow at me , at my defiance.

"I'm sorry but no your majesty , I will not be used as a baby making machine." I extended.

"Of course I don't just see you as the mother to my children , but you will also get to become a Queen. You don't want that status? That power?"

No. No I don't.

"I'm sorry your majesty but my answer is still no." I wouldn't budge.

"You can't actually tell me you don't want to become Queen , every woman wants to become of power." He was so confident in his self I couldn't believe it.

I just stayed silent while we remained eye contact.

Sighing deeply , he rubbed his stubble "but you're not like every other woman. Are you Ms Dio?"

"Your majesty , I am a firm believer in love and I know for a fact our relationship will not be built on love but rather the power."

"You are right there , I would have a mistress or 2 on the side."

Wow.

"I genuinely think your majesty , that you should wait for your mate , if you make another your Queen and then you meet her , you may end up ruining something beautiful before it can even begin." I explained softly.

"I suppose you are right Miss Dio. But my offer will always stand still , that is if you decide to change your mind. Because I would love for you to run this kingdom beside me and carry my pups."

I smiled at his generosity despite feeling disgusted , I reminded myself , he only wants a strong Queen.

"I really appreciate the offer Lucien , but one day you will thank me for saying no to you."

He smiled but mumbled a "I highly doubt that" but I heard it.

"Well if you'll allow me to escort you back Miss Dio." He came around his desk and offered me his hand.

We made our way back towards the ballroom , but before the double doors opened up , he turned me around to face him , grabbing a hold of my face and before I could do do or say anything , his lips were on mine.

I stayed in that position not moving , still in shock while his lips were pressed softly against mine. I could tell he wanted to show me his gentleness and that it was a risk I should take.

But then I remembered I came here with a date , a date! Xander!

Pulling away abruptly , Lucien was smirking at my slight flustered reaction , but I think he took it the wrong way , grabbing me by the hips , his hands move to my ass and squeezed , trying to kiss me again , but I ducked before he could and moved out of reach of his hold.

"No." I was stern. I wouldn't have this.

"Now , if you'll excuse me your majesty , I have to get back to my date." Glaring at him , I pushed open the double doors , but immediately regretted it as everyone's attention turned to me , and we'll the King whose hands found their way back around my waist.

I mumbled profanities under my breath as we made our way through the room and back over to Xander.

His face held a frown as King Lucien let go of me , not before leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek and reminding me to "think about his offer."

Xander's arm immediately went around my waist , almost possessively and pulled me into his side , taking in a breath of my scent.

"Where did you go?" He mumbled , annoyed?

"King Lucien wanted to discuss some things with me." I kept it blunt , I couldn't find it in me to say the king wanted to use me as his baby making machine. That's just embarrassing.

"About?"

"Rogues." I lied.

I could tell he didn't believe me by the look on his face , but he didn't press any further.

Throughout the night , many other male wolfs , mainly Alpha's had asked me to dance with them. All of them asking the same thing , for me to become their Luna. All like Lucien , they wanted me to bare their babies , and I was getting sick of it.

I felt the need to burst , from tears of anger , disgust , I didn't know any more. But I just wanted to go home.

The uncomfortable feeling was starting to take a physical toll on me , I could feel my wolf flashing through , surfacing through my eyes. My skin was itching and I had to move to the side of the room , where no one could see me , just to painfully itch away.

My skin was going raw red and I knew I had to get out of here before I fully lost it.

Making my way through the crowd of people , I tried to avoid anyone I could. Walking the edge of the room , luck just didn't seem to be on my luck today as I ran into Natalie , literally.

"Katrina , we've been looking for you forever. Xander's worried and is slightly losing his mind. Oh my goodness! What's happened to your arms?" She exclaimed , concern plastering her features.

"I have to leave Natalie , my wolf is losing control. I'm going to find a motel or something , I don't know where we are staying so." I rushed out.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I'll explain later , tell X I'm fine. I just need to get out of here okay. Please?"

"Of course , of course , don't find a motel , this is the place we are staying at." She handed me a card "it's under Xander's name okay? Stay safe." She kissed my cheek before allowing my way to leave.

Running out of the house and towards the woods. I stripped from my dress and shifted , picking it up between my teeth , I let Artemis take control.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

602 51 27
Remi a young she wolf is abused by her pack mates a because of the mistakes of her father when he was alpha. So what happens when Remi finds out that...
157K 6.6K 75
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
20.4K 547 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
1.9M 55.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...