The Dollhouse

By JKLIZ161

"Perfection was all I ever strived for at a young age, and at a young age it was always easy for me to be...p... More

Chapter 1: First Encounters
Chapter 2: First Date
Chapter 3: Minor Surgery
Chapter 4: The Morning After
Chapter 5: After Date Gossip
Chapter 6: Our Day Apart
Chapter 7: Second Date
Chapter 9: An Awkward Morning
Chapter 10: Hospital Visit
Chapter 11: The Incident
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Chapter 13: One Month Later
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: His Rules
Chapter 16: Welcome to the Dollhouse
Chapter 17: Revelations
Chapter 18: Goodnight, Sweetheart
Chapter 19: My First Week
Chapter 20: Everyone's Got a Past
Chapter 21: His For The Taking
Chapter 22: Defeat
Chapter 23: After The Storm
Chapter 24: Be A Good Girl
Chapter 25: Laurel
Chapter 26: Complacency
Chapter 27: Audrey
Chapter 28: Plotting and Planning
Chapter 29: Prelude to Escape
Chapter 30: Escape
Chapter 31: Black and Blue and No Hope For You
Chapter 32: Twenty-Four Days
Chapter 33: Surviving
Chapter 34: The Test
Chapter 35: Abby
Chapter 36: Reactions
Chapter 37: Plans
Chapter 38: The Fight
Chapter 39: Release
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Fire
Chapter 42: The Hospital
Not An Update, Seeking Advice
Chapter 43: A Visit from the Detectives
Chapter 44: Epilogue
Book 2 Coming Soon???

Chapter 8: An Unforgetable Night

5K 164 64
By JKLIZ161

**Warning! Steaminess ahead! Mature Readers Only!**

His body pressed firmly against mine. I could feel every defined muscle beneath his shirt. Can't wait to see how much better it looks once this shirt is gone, my mind thought devilishly as the corner of my lip perked up at the very unlike me thought.

Suddenly, I was lifted into the air. Liam's hands were underneath my ass, supporting the full weight of me, as if I weighed nothing.

My back contacted with the cool glass of the floor to ceiling window. He gently dropped me so that my feet made contact with the hard wood floor. The coolness of the window and floor were almost enough to shock me from what I was doing until he pulled off his black V-neck shirt.

His hard chiseled chest held lit hair, perfectly maintained. My eyes wandered lower to perfectly define abs and a v shape that disappeared beneath his pants.

I bit my lip, which caused him to smirk. He grabbed back onto me then, hand weaving its way through my hair and began to kiss my neck. He bit my ear lobe them, and a small moan escaped my throat. He chuckled into my neck and did it once more, pulling it softly between his teeth as his hand wormed it's way underneath and up my shirt till it cupped they fabric of my bra. 

My breathing intensified. Was I doing the right thing, anxiety started to set in.

His lips made contact with me once more, cause my thoughts to disappear instantly.

His hand toyed with the hem of my shirt for a few moments before he grabbed onto my arms and placed them above my head and against the window.

I obeyed, and with  one swift movement he pulled it off my body and threw it to the floor.

Liam looked me up and down, biting his lips as he did. "Doll, you look amazing. You are so gorgeous Evie," he said and lifted me up once more, squeezing my ass as he did and sliding his tongue into my mouth. He was the most amazing kisser.

He carried me to the bedroom and dropped me on his bed. I fell with a quiet thump onto the royal blue comforter.

Liam looked me up and down on my bed. He had me right where I wanted me and this was right where I wanted to be too.

Liam climbed onto the bed and straddled me, his knees on either side of my hips.

He knelt his head down and pressed a kiss to my hips and started traveling up towards my chest. I thanked the lords at be for wearing a sexy black lacy bra tonight!

He placed kisses on the fabric of my bra before kissing the top part of my breast that escaped the cup.

He pulled me up into a seated position and released the clasp of my bra while planting kisses along the line of my jaw and to my lips.
He pulled the bra from me and with one hand threw it to the floor while the other hand to cup my breast, I panted from the intensity of his touch that met with the anxiety pouring out of me.

He moved away from me slightly and looked at me. "Perfect," he uttered and stood up at the end of the bed to remove his belt.

I started in awe as he ripped it from the loop holes and undid his bottom and zipper. He slide down his pants until he was in nothing but his black boxers, a large erection barely hiding beneath them.

I felt my body heat up. My lower regions grew wet with desire as he climbed back onto the bed and kissed me.

He kissed down my neck and to my chest. He cupped on breast in one hand as his mouth came upon my other and placed his mouth tenderly around my nipple and sucked.

I let out a sound of surprise and pleasure at this.

He continued to kiss down my chest and down my stomach until he reached the top of my jeans.

He leaned up and bit to undo the bottom and began to pull them from my legs and dropped them onto the floor.

"These are sexy," he said, his voice husky and deep as he eyed my lacy see through underwear He moved down and placed his body up against mine. The heat of his skin making eager contact with mine. He bit my ear lobe and whispered, "But I think you'd be sexier without them," and hooked his fingers under the top of them and pulled them free from my body.

"Much better," he said sitting up to take every inch of me in.

He began to rub my thighs softly as he lowered himself onto me. "So perfect," he muttered as his hand worked up the inside of my thigh and other came up to caress my face and bring my lips to his. "So very, very perfect," he said into my lips and his fingers slowly slide up to the spot the desired.

I sighed in deeply and let out a short, "oh," as be began to rub his fingers against my wet folds and to my clit.

He smiled and bit his lip before placing himself directly between my legs.

I breathed an anxious breathe, before it was instantly released in shock as he drew his tongue up and down where his fingers once had been.

I couldn't help but release moan after moan as he licked, sucked, and fingered me better than I had ever felt in my life.

I felt a burning desire deep inside of me and felt my orgasm beginning to build when all of a sudden the warmth of his tongue disappeared and was replaced with the coldness of the air around me.

I opened my eyes that I hadn't even realized that I had closed to see Liam standing at the end of the bed, shaking his head and said, "Not yet sweetheart," and began to pull down his boxers.

My mouth nearly fell open at the sight of him. He was larger than I had ever seen in person or had been with.

He climbed onto the bed on top of me and cracked my head in his hand and placed a small kiss on my lips, almost testing the waters to see if there was still a chance I was going to change my mind.

His body was warm and soft against mine. I could feel his dick pressed up against me as he began to passionately kiss me.

Our bodies began to rub up against one another. I could feel his dick pressing up against my most tender part and pulled away quickly from his lips. "Do you have a condom," I breathily asked.

"Yes doll, nothing to worry about," he replied and leaned over to open the nightstand drawer and grab one and slide it on his perfect erection.

His body met mine again and he aligned with my entrance. He took my lip between his teeth and bit and pulled as he pushed in.

I moaned in pleasure and slight discomfort as he stretched every inch of me so he could fit.

"You feel so amazing baby," he moaned into my ear as he slowly moved in and out of me. He pulled almost all the way out and slowly pushed back in, setting all my nerve endings on fire as he did.

All I could do was moan in response.

He knew the exact way to move with my body. He knew when he was going to deep and too hard and would slow down to meet my needs.

Soon the pace did quicken and our bodies began to move in unison with one another.

He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled it as he bit my neck and thrusted in and out of me quicker and quicker.

"Oh my god," I moaned as I felt my body begin to fill with hot heat and I knew I was close.

"Liam," I moaned as my orgasm overtook me and put me over the edge and I rode out my orgasm as he continued to pump on and out of me.

He began to thrust in harder and faster and I knew he was close too. I gripped my nails into his back and led them slightly down his back.

His whole body began to tense. His abs and arm muscles becoming more defined as he came and continued to slowly move in and out of me until he finished.

He bent down to press a kiss to my lips and then rolled off me and disposed of the condom.

"You're amazing," he said leaning over to kiss me once more, and beginning to adjust the pillows and move the comforter down the bed and getting in. He grabbed onto me and pulled me up to him so my body was pressed up against him. My head rested on his chest "Stay the night? I don't want this night to end with you."

"Sure, but I got to make sure I get up early, so I can get home and ready before work," I replied as I ran my hand up and down his defined chest.

"Where's your phone? I'll get it so you can set your alarm. I'll set mine too," he said and scooted out of the bed.

I stared at his body, wanting to drool. He probably had the most perfect ass that a guy could have. His back was toned and well defined as well. All over his body could rival that of models.

"It's in my purse, on the entryway table," I called out to him as he walked out the bedroom door, making myself comfortable in the bed. I felt content. I felt no regrets. Maybe Ana was right, that I shouldn't be such a prude and live a little.

Liam

I smiled feeling happiness expand throughout my chest.

Perfect. Sex with her was exactly how I thought it would be. I couldn't wait to have her again.

I grabbed her purse, unzipped it, and grabbed the phone from it. I pressed the home button to see several missed calls from Ana and texts.I entered the passcode that I memorized from her entering it on our first date.

Ana

Call me back. ASAP!

Ana

You need to call back now!

Ana

I didn't want to tell you this over text, but it's Jackson. There was an accident! He's in the hospital! I know you aren't together, but I figured you'd want to know. Please call me back, worried about you!

I felt my hands anger my gripping the phone. I was not going to let Jackson ruin my perfect date with her. He was the past and I was her present and future.

I quickly deleted the calls and texts and even a few from other random people that were her friends to make it appear like several would not come through to her.

I exited out and walked into the room. "Here, set your alarm. What time do you want me to set mine to?"

"Probably six, ugh I hate getting up so damn early," she groaned as she unlocked her phone.

I bit down at her cursing, it was unladylike. I bit my tongue and decided to speak with her about this later on.

"No worries doll," I replied quickly setting my own and settling back into bed with her.

I pulled her up onto me and placed her head back on me once more. I began to run my fingers through her perfect locks. Her eyes soon became heavy and began to close.

"Goodnight beautiful," I said placing a kiss to her head. I watched her sled for a few more minutes.

Nothing would take her from me now. After tonight, now she was mine.

Hope you liked this chapter!

What do you think about Jackson's "accident?" 🙀

Please remember to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.5K 49
"I hate you. I hate you so much! You chain me to the table to eat. You chain me to the bed when I sleep. You chain me for anything that takes longer...
His Queen By Elise Taylor

Historical Fiction

203K 4.3K 55
Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and talk about how dreamy he is, t'was not tr...
39.8K 1.2K 51
Evelyn Grey Is what people call nightmare. She can destroy your life before you can blink your eyes. Hell break lose if she's angry... All you can se...
Captive{ated} By Gabs

Mystery / Thriller

283K 12K 45
"First you captivated me... then you held me captive." Evelyn was like most college-aged girls working a part-time job when she met Caleb, who came i...