𝐒𝐭ðŪ𝐜ðĪ 𝐖ðĒð­ðĄ 𝐘ðĻðŪ |...

By jiminandhisjamsx

❝ Well, seems like once again I'm stuck with you. This time in a damn house... ❞ -- During class, Y/N gets ca... More

ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 - ð™ē𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 - ð™ē𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 - ð™ĩ𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 - 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚈/ð™―
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 - 𝙞𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 ð™ķ𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊'𝚜 ð™―ðšŠðšðšðš’ðš—ðš
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7 - 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 - 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚝ðšĒ 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 ð™ļ𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11 - 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 - ð™ĩ𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13 - ð™ē𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙞𝚊𝚕𝚕
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14 - ð™ŧ𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕ðšĒ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16 - ð™ŧ𝚒𝚔𝚎 ð™ĩ𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, ð™ŧ𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17 - 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷ðŸū - Î𝚕𝚎-𝚍𝚎-ð™ąðš›ÃĐ𝚑𝚊𝚝
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷ðŸŋ - ð™―ðš˜ðš 𝙰𝚜 ð™ī𝚊𝚜ðšĒ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸķ - 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļ𝟷 - ð™ū𝚟𝚎𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸļ - 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 ð™ē𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸđ - (ð™―ðš˜ðš) ð™ķ𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋ðšĒ𝚎 ð™ŋ𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļ𝟚 - ð™īðšĄðš™ðš•ðšŠðš—ðšŠðšðš’ðš˜ðš—ðšœ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸŧ - 𝚂𝚝𝚊ðšĒ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļ𝟞 - ð™ŧ𝚊𝚜𝚝 ð™ģ𝚊ðšĒ ð™ąðšŽðšðš˜ðš›ðšŽ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 ð™ąðš›ðšŽðšŠðš”
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸ― - ð™ķ𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋ðšĒ𝚎 ð™ū𝚕' 𝙞𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸū - 𝙞ðšĒ 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸŋ - ð™ē𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 ð™ī𝚟𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđðŸķ - ð™ē𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđ𝟷 - 𝙞𝚊ðšĢ𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđðŸļ - ð™―ðšŽðš  𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđðŸđ - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 ð™ī𝚗𝚍

ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8 - ð™ū𝚑 𝚂𝚘-𝙷ðšĒ𝚞𝚗

2K 129 22
By jiminandhisjamsx

"Well, crap. Now, we'll have to wait for the security to have a final check, to see if there's anyone left. The mall was already shut down, it's 10:15 PM." Jimin explained in a frustrated tone as he looked down at the watch on his wrist.

"I'm sorry... you are stuck here with me and it's all my fault..." Y/N looked down and Jimin smiled as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, when you gotta pee, you gotta pee... there ain't much you can do." he laughed when Y/N slapped his hand away from her shoulder, an idiot-like smile stretching over her lips. "Well then, I guess it'll take a while..." he sighed as he sat down and Y/N looked at him with disgust.

"Are you seriously going to seat on the dirty floor-"

...

Y/N sat beside Jimin, their shoulders touching each other. She had given in since she's been walking the whole day, her feet started hurting. They had started conversing about random-school-stuff and they had lots of fun talking to each other until it got to a certain topic.

"But Y/N... why did you have to send out that picture to the whole class?" he asked genuinely not understanding her actions.

"Because she deserves it... I felt confident to send it in that exact moment and I'm not sure why." he watched her eyes darkening with rage and mysteriousness, "She deserves way worse than that and I'll make sure that she gets it..."

"If I may ask... why? What happened? I mean, I know she is nowhere near being the nicest person, but..." Jimin trailed off.

"Well..." she took a deep breath and decided to open up for the first time about one of the worse things that have happened in her life...

[FLASHBACK]

Back then, Y/N was in Sophomore year, she was sixteen years old. That day was somewhere after Spring-Break...

She was laughing at a meme she found on Instagram with her best friend Heesun, she then left after that year and Y/N met Lori.

"Well damn! Send me that meme, I'm keepin' it in my gallery till I die. I swear that's the funniest shit ever!" Heesun exclaimed as she threw her backpack over her shoulders, "You have an after school activity, right?" she asked and Y/N nodded in response, "Okay then. See ya tomorrow!" they hugged each other and Y/N waved continuously till she reached the end of the hallway, "Bye!" Heesun said one last time before leaving Y/N with a huge smile on her face.

She was about to leave the locker space and to go to the art class since she joined the afterschool Art Club when she bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she bowed and finally looked at the person's face, "Oh! So-Hyun! What are you-" 

"Stop trying to act nice, you bitch!" she snapped, giving Y/N a disgusted look. Y/N not being able to understand why was the taller female with long, black hair acting that way, furrowed her eyebrows before speaking up.

"What's wrong? Why are you talking about? What did I do to you?!?" her voice became louder and her tone became more frustrated as asked each question. She could not comprehend why would So-Hyun possibly act like that with her. They weren't friends nor enemies, they barely even knew each other, and if So-Hyun wasn't planning to be nice to her then there wasn't really a reason to hold back.

Y/N is a stubborn person, she's also rude and mean, but that's how she is in general. She tries to be nice to people but if they get to her, that's their fault. Her personality was stingy for a reason, and that's because of her loss. It just turned her like that, it's not impossible to get to her, but it's not easy either. 

"Why the hell are you being a hypocrite? Do you think no one would've caught you? Why would you do that to me? What the hell is wrong with you?!?" she retorted, her voice filled with rage and that way annoying Y/N with her vague words.

"Can you be specific? What the fuck did I do to piss you off this way? And if you would please hurry up, I need to go to my Art Club!" she grabbed her backpack tightly as she spoke in a rush, she really didn't wish to be late.

"I know you took that pic of me and Mr. Eun behind the big tree at the corner of the garden. Specific enough?" she smirked smugly when Y/N's expression dropped. "Well?" So-Hyun pressed.

"I didn't take any pictures of you and Mr. Eun, but you made a huge mistake by telling me..." she threatened, startling So-Hyun for a while before she got back to her senses.

"Listen here you little shit, you better hand me your phone so I can personally delete it! If you dare to show it to the principal you are dead meat!" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows even more at the girl's stubbornness and decided to just push past her. However, she wouldn't let Y/N go just like that, "Who told you that you could run away?" 

"You piece of crap, let me go!" Y/N shouted as she pulled her wrist out of So-Hyun's and turned around to face her once more, "I'll be late to the Art Club, so fuck off while I'm being nice!" 

Surprisingly, So-Hyun let her go, but the smug smirk she wore on her face before walking away kind of worried Y/N. 

And if fact, the next day she found out the effect of yesterday's situation...

Y/N walked to her locker, feeling that it'd be a peaceful day since she slept late which was rare of her, but oh, how wrong she was... Just as every morning, she found Heesun ramming her books into her locker, but today something was off. Y/N noticed that a lot about that day was off, she noticed that many people unfollowed her on diverse platforms and now she realized the weird stares she was getting from others. That's when she began thinking that day wouldn't end so well after all...

"Hey, Heesun! Is something wrong?" she smiled as she grabbed her best friend's shoulder, but she shrugged it off and stayed quite. That had never happened before, if something was wrong, Heesun would tell her straight away. "What's going on? Why are you acting like this? D-did I do something wrong?" the girl before her with beautiful brown and curly hair, looked at Y/N with a highly displeased look. 

"Yes, yes, yes! Everything is wrong!" with her outburst, she was able to make Y/N jump back. Nothing but hate and disappointment was manifested in the girl's eyes, making Y/N even more scared. "Don't tell me you don't know what you did..." she said rolling her eyes sarcastically, and Y/N shook her, she was desperate to know what was going on. "I didn't know you could be so cheap... doing Mr. Eun just for money... If your family was struggling, you could've told me! I can't believe you've done this with our chemistry teacher! I am nothing but disgusted..."

"Wait, wait, wait! What do you mean?!? We are doing just fine with money! And what do you mean by cheap? What happened!?!" Y/N grabbed her shoulders, stopping her from walking away at all costs. Heesun scoffed and pushed Y/N's hands off of her shoulder before cracking her neck.

"Didn't you see Oh SoHyun's most recent post on Twitter?"  she asked, annoyance and disbelieve clear in her tone, another scoff left her lips when Y/N shook her head. "Okay, watch all you want then." she shrugged nonchalantly and passed her phone to Y/N.

Her mouth went agape as she saw the post, "No fucking way..." she whispered as she read it, her eyes filling up with tears, but it was not out of sadness. It was out of hate, anger and frustration. In the post, So-Hyun posted HER OWN picture of her and Mr. Eun with both faces censured including the hair. In Y/N's school, there were uniforms, so almost anyone would fall for So-Hyun's little trick. In the picture, a girl wrapped her arms and legs around a much older man who was gripping her thighs inappropriately, it didn't look exactly like Y/N. 

Yet people believed it... and what angered her a thousand times more was the caption under the picture:

Oh_So_Hyun♡ says: 

"Well, what do we have here? @ Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme, have you perhaps made a deal with one of our teachers? At least that's what I have heard in our precious school garden... be more careful next time~"

A tear of pain left Y/N's left eye as she stared at her so-called best friend mockingly, "So you believe this shit? Why do you think the faces are censure especially 'mine'? I can't believe that you didn't even text me to clarify anything, you just blindly believed this crap." she scoffed in disappointment and Heesun's expression dropped in realization.

"Wait... was it really not you? Then- who?" she stumbled backwards as Y/N just gave her a smirk.

"It's Oh So-Hyun herself, I can't believe you didn't recognize me by a damn picture! I can't believe this! I can't believe anything anymore... especially you... I trusted you the most out of everyone..."  a look of guilt and regret invaded Heesun's face, but Y/N just gave her a cold and dry reply, "Don't bother... I don't need your empathy, pity, guilt or whatever bullshit you are planning to tell me. Maybe you acted on impulse and you didn't think I could've been framed, but you still should've asked..." 

"Y/N-" she said softly, but she moved away, and stared at her friend one last time. The stare was not hateful, it was rather longing, sad and disappointed. Turning on her heels, Y/N disappeared at the end of the hallway with a clenched heart.

And till the end of the year, they just ignored each other... a whole two-year friendship was thrown away because of a stupid picture and a stupid caption...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Jimin held Y/N's hand tightly as he listened to her painful memories, his own heart ached at her words.

"Well? What happened? Was the truth discovered?" he asked with a frown wrinkling his forehead.

"Not exactly... I defended myself by pointing out that I didn't have those shoes and So-Hyun had deleted all pictures where she wore those shoes. She probably threw them away too... some people believed it and others didn't... anyway, everyone forgot it about it, except me. Now I've caught her red-handed, plus, I'm not only doing it for revenge. It's also just right to point out these inappropriate situations that are occurring these days..." Jimin nodded in agreement before adding,

"Yes, you are correct but do not take it too far. I'm sure you won't because I know you are a great person, just be careful. The truth always emerges even when it's buried sixteen feet under... Don't think of this as revenge, think of this as doing the right thing; if you are doing the right thing, then you know you shouldn't frame anyone or fabricate any proves. Be the better person and don't repeat her mistakes, no matter how much you dislike her or anyone in general. Be intelligent!" 

"Jimin, thank you so much... I'm sorry for being a 'snake' like my grandma says... that's just kinda how I am... but I want to be different at least with you. Thank you for your advice, I promise to play it fair." he nodded in approval at her words, not being able to stop the butterflies that attacked his stomach.

"Good." he answered as he patted her head one more time.

'Knock, knock'

"Is anyone inside!?! Why is the door locked? Open up please, everyone should be out by this time!" someone shouted from outside, making Jimin and Y/N quickly stand up.

"Yes! We are here the door is locked!" Jimin shouted back.

...

After thirty minutes, Y/N and Jimin were finally out, the workers opened the door for them and they had to explain how they got stuck in there. 

"Ah, finally we get to go home! I'm so tired!" Y/N stretched as she sat in the car and Jimin smiled giving her a slight nod.

When they reached home, they saw a very worried Ms. Han waiting outside for them. "Aish! You crazy kids! I was so worried!!! Why won't you even reply the damn phone! I told you to come back by 10:30 PM, and what time is it? 11 PM!" she shouted hitting both of their forearms with her usual spatula. "Did you even eat!?!" Y/N and Jimin laughed,

"No, we didn't, and we are so sorry for worrying you Ms. Han... we got stuck in the toilet and there wasn't any connection..." Jimin snickered as he stretched the back of his neck.

"How'd you get stuck in the toilet?" when Y/N was about to reply, the old woman shushed her, "Nevermind... I don't even wanna know... just get in..." she sighed frustrated as the two youngsters snickered sheepishly behind her back.

To be continued...

Published for the first time: November 16th 2020

[Edited Date: 23rd December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.2K 15
Natsu and Lucy have been close since the beginning, but when Lisanna comes back, Lucy isn't sure they are close any more. What happens next? Read an...
223K 9.3K 59
"but you like this mean jerk, don't you?" â™Ĩâ™Ĩâ™Ĩ All I can do is see you and think that you are the one but cannot say a word I must as well give up now...
45.1K 1.5K 35
Harper Wilders is the definition of carefree teen, she does everything with passion and her whole heart. Then She meets Alena Reed, the Confident tem...
485K 15.6K 45
"Got an obsession kitten?" Meet Jimin, the playboy at your college. He can get all the girls to fall in love with him-except for you. After Jimin mak...