mommy's arms

De i-need-mommy

Jon holdren is your pretty average college kid; a bit geeky and a huge coding nerd. Well okay mabey he's not... Mai multe

prologue
the show
don't cry
the question
the next morning
breakfast
shopping
smoking kills
bath time with mommy
putting a baby down
mommy is sleeping
meeting Kelly's friends
embarrassing, but useful
I'm sorry mommy
big stuffie
messy baby
rough days ahead
school is heck
I will be here, always
changies and reassurance

builder mommy

8.8K 69 6
De i-need-mommy

Jons pov

I wake up, even though I don't remember falling asleep, in Kelly's car. I almost never wake up in little space, but when i woke up with a paci in my mouth, and a stuffie with me I couldn't help slipping. "Where are we mommy?" I say still tired and through the lisp the pacifier gives me. "Well good morning sleeping cutie, don't worry sweetie we'll be back home soon.

Kelly's pov

Not to sound like a stalker but i loved watching him sleep. Something about the pacifier staying in his mouth made my heart melt. I pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex just off campus. "Jon can you be a big boy and help me carry all your new things in". As much as I hate to see him leave little space i need his help. He and I carry in the new things we bought into my apartment.

Jon's pov

I go to start helping kelly build the crib, but she stops me. "Babys shouldn't be around sharp nails" she said like a cautious mother. "But I'm out of little space!" I protested. "Maybe but you are still my little boy and will protected like such"

Kellys pov

He did his cute little blush. I lead him out by holding his hand to the living room and sat him on the couch and turned on nick jr. I watched him cuddle his stuffed bear while watching some show about kids in pjs. I went back to my- or I guess our room, to build the crib. What the hell are these instructions?!? I put in headphones and put on youtube video of how to put the crib together.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

135K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
Older Brothers | ✔ De M a r y

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
my darling violet De busy_reading07

Ficțiune adolescenți

508K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
Y.O.L.O (Boyxboy)✔ De I.J Hidee

Ficțiune adolescenți

9.5M 375K 38
*COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Henderson, the reputated troublemaker, somehow en...