The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

By 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... More

Prologue
Ch.1
❀Ch.2
❀Ch.3
❀Ch.4
🐺Ch.5
🐺Ch.6
🐺Ch.7
🐚Ch.8
🐚Ch.9
🐚Ch.10
🐚Ch.11
🐚Ch.12
🐚Ch.13
🐍Ch.14
🐍Ch.15
🐍Ch.16
🐍Ch.17
🐍Ch.18
🐍Ch.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
🎢Malleus x Reader
πŸ’”Jamil x Reader
πŸ’”Riddle X servant!Reader
☁Ortho x Young!Reader
πŸ’”Angel!Epel x Reader
πŸ’ I want to Fly Pt.1
πŸ’ I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
πŸ’”Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
☁Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
πŸ’ Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.β™₯)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
πŸ’  Jade x reader pt.2
πŸ’  Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
🍎Ch. 19.5
🍎Ch.20
🍎 Ch.21
🍎 Ch.22
🍎 Ch.23
🍎Ch.24
🍎Ch.25
🍎Ch.26
🍎Ch.27
🍎Ch.28
🍎Ch.29
🌸Ch.30
🍎Ch.31
🍎Ch.32
🍎Ch.33
🍎Ch.34
🍎Ch.35
🍎Ch.36
🍎Ch.37
🍎Ch.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
πŸ”₯Ch 39
πŸ”₯Ch. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

Scary Monster Event Ch.8

2.8K 106 41
By 1234321X

The battle was intense, as the two clashed blades, but as the battle went on something strange started to happen to the hunter girl. Avila cried in pain as her hair started to change into snakes and her fingers ended in long claws.

"what are you?" Y/n asked.

"This is how I was able to become so strong so fast despite being so young. A soul who you wronged gave me the strength to face you," Avila glared.

"You let yourself host a soul you just happen to find, let me guess it said it could help you. And just so happened to find you in your worst time," Y/n scoffed.

"You made quite a few enemies," Said voices.

Y/n's eyes widen, as she quickly slashed down with her blade.

(The choice of your sword is yours)

Avila's sword shattered when her blade clashed with Y/n's sword.

"No, no," Avil gasped as she fell to her knees.

Avila was covered in bruises, scratches, and was tired from the battle, while Y/n was unscathed and still full of energy. With a wave of Y/n's hand roots wrapped around Avila as she thrashed and struggled against her bindings.

"A strong one isn't she," Rook commented.

"unusually strong, she's already at her body's limit.

As Avila struggled her voice started to sound strange, as a second voice came from her mouth.

"You Cursed child!" Shouted an older women's voice.

"There's the culprit, so how's it been Medusa?" Y/n asked with a cocky smirk, " I could have sworn I killed you years ago."

"Medusa?" Rook asked in confusion as Avila's voice changed.

"But you never took my soul, so I was able to get away," Medusa chuckled.

"So attaching yourself to this human was your next best thing. So you're the one who probably killed this poor girl's father. I was only aware of the high Priest of the Stesal Kingdom, Margre. I never meet the man," Y/n said.

"Very smart aren't you, I Would have taken over that kingdom if that human's body wasn't so frail. The curse of a witch was just too much for him," Medusa chuckled darkly.

"What?!" Avila's voice gasped.

"That fool believed that my bodiless soul was a gift from the gods and took my soul. Over time as Evanora's curse spread it corrupted his heart, but the curse soon grew too much for him. Killing him," Medusa said," Humans were so happy to see him gone, but his death wasn't enough. so they turned around and put their anger on this poor soul."

"So you're the one who told her I killed Margre, and convinced her to accept your soul. And you thought you could take me down in the body of a 12-year-old?" Y/n asked.

"Avila trained hard along with the help of the power I managed to escape with-,"

"P-Please take her away?!" Avila's voice screamed.

"Can you do that?" Rook asked.

"The curse has grown too much, at this point Medusa's soul is the only reason that Avila's body is living. Removing it would only kill her, but leaving the soul in will only lead to death," Y/n sighed in frustration.

"Just do it, Finish Medusa for good!" Avila begged.

"Be Quiet!" Medusa growled.

Y/n frowned as she drew her sword and stared into Avila's begging eyes. Avila's eye's turned back to her normal color, as she retook control of her own body. 

"Please do what you have to," Avila sobbed, " I wanted to kill the one who corrupted my father, so please send me off with him, Sakura- no, Y/n ... And I'm sorry,"

Y/n sighed sadly as she sliced the skin of Avila's arm, and from that cut, Avila slowly started to turn to petals, sakura petals.

"I forgive you Avila, and may the gods have mercy on you and your father," Y/n whispered in Avila's ear.

Avila smiled slightly as soon there was nothing left of her, but a pile of petals. Over the pile was a small purple orb, the last part of medusa's soul.

"What are you going to do with it?" Rook asked.

Y/n simply sliced the soul in half, as it was absorbed into her blade.

"Well, I'm going to put this girl to rest-,"

"Y/N!" Cried out voices.

Rook and Y/n turned to see everyone running up the hill and Hugged the witch girl in relief. The first-year squad and Floyd quickly ran up the hill and squished Y/n in a tight group hug.

"Your not dead!" Ace said with a smile.

"Alright first years, Floyd that enough. You're going to crush her," Jade said.

"So what happened to the hunter, shrimpy?" Floyd asked.

"Well, the attacker was an old witch I pissed off," Y/n said as she freed herself from Floyd.

She slowly reached down into the pile of petals and pulled out a shiny stone.  Without hesitation she smashed it onto the ground, releasing the fairies and the ghosts of Ramshackle.

"Huh? The ghosts, so that's where you've been," Grimm gasped.

"T-thank you Y/n,"

"You saved us," The ghosts thanked.

"Your welcome," Y/n said as she magically levitated the Petal pile.

"Wait, Y/n. Could you please awaken Inir ?" Ortho asked as he placed inir down.

"Oh, you managed to put her together, good job," Y/n smiled as she placed her hand on Inir forehead.

Inir's magical marking glowed as the leaves and sticks transformed back into her limbs, as her eyes flutter open. Ortho smiled as he quickly pulled his friend, who happily hugged him back. 

"Well, how did your missions go?" Y/n asked.

"Missions?" Inir asked.

Ortho happily explained what NRC has been up too, and what they did to scare away the Magicam Monsters.

"aww that sounds so fun," Inir whined.

"Well It should be smooth sailing from here, and we might still have our party," Ortho smiled.

"Y/n what are you going to do now?" Inir asked.

"I'm going to send Avila off to the final plan," Y/n said as she started to walk away from the dorm.

"Oh, I'll help," Inir said as she ran after her.

The other students were curious so they quickly followed the two girls and fairies. They followed them to the edge of the island as Y/n placed the petals onto the ground. The atmosphere was quiet and demanded silence as Y/n breathed and began to sing, with Inir and the fairies slowly joining in.

As they sang a small blue orb risen from the pile and took off towards the moon, as the wind picked up the petals and quickly followed after it. Rook and the others listened in awe as Y/n slowly finished the song, as it finished with a somber tone.

"That was beautiful," Vil said quietly.

Everyone wished each other goodnight as they returned to their dorm, and hope for the best. And their efforts were rewarded as the Teachers deemed the school safe from magicam Monsters and potential murders. A grand parade was hosted down the main street, as the guests watch in awe. Y/n smiled from afar as she watched from the school's high tower.

"What are you doing up here, human maiden?" asked a familiar voice.

"Hello Malleus, just watching the party," Y/n smiled as she turned to him, " Come sit with me."

Malleus smiled as he sat down next to her on the balcony.

"So are you enjoying Halloween?" He asked.

"It was fun, the venues were fun and the parade is lovely, and Inir seems to be happy as well," Y/n said.

"I'm glad, I was afraid that you would miss out on the fun, but things turned out just fine. Happy Halloween Y/n," Malleus smiled.

"Happy Halloween, Malleus," Y/n chuckled as the two watched the fun from afar.

-----------------

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 52 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
17.7K 1.2K 12
β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ βπ–‡π–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–“π–Œβž . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
121K 3.7K 89
Love. Protection. Warmth. Joy. Everything good...everything sacred to what a child, any child deserves. Every new-born child bears no sins. In a perf...
210K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...