(NicoxReader) Ghost King

cookem20 által

You wake up in a strange camp with no memory of anything before then. You wake up with one guy named Nico Di... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sequel is out!

Sequel!

4.8K 144 7
cookem20 által

Hey guys! That's a cliffhanger huh? Well, a week from now the first chapter of, 'I Love You For You (Nico x Reader)' comes out. Amazing huh?! I left on that cliffhanger on purpose 'cause I'm EVIL! JK, but it's going to be a HUGE time skip. Everyone's like in their twenties and everyone's given up hope of finding you except Leo and Nico. Let's see where it goes. Here's a sneak peak.

==========================

I look out the window. It's been years since (Y/N) disappeared after I broke her heart. I'm twenty-three now and I still haven't given up hope that I'll find her. I was stupid. Everyone's given up hope but I haven't. I'll find her. I'll find her if it's the last thing I do.

==========================

Ahh! That's all you get! Sorry! Until next week!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.7K 115 22
Y/n came from a very toxic house hold. One day she had enough. She ran away to her best friend, Tommy. When she was with Tommy she walked into one of...
64.9K 1.4K 15
No smut! Mostly fluff and a bit of crying
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC