Ghosts (American Special Forc...

By MilitaryPro1

Four Americans from different worlds. Logan Walker, assaulting the Federation for the last time. Daniel Recke... More

Bios and Info:
Trailer (may or may not be actual story):
Operation Two: A New World?

Operation One: Saving their Worlds

1.2K 21 9
By MilitaryPro1

A/N: I don't RWBY, Battlefield, or Call Of Duty.

Enjoy!

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Ghosts World

Logan's POV:

Rorke: -Alright men! The final day of the Federation begins today! Once we win here, they'll collapse! Now gear up!

It has been 2 years since I was captured by Rorke, only for him to break the brainwashing that the Federation done to him. Because of that, we both escaped back to US borders. The Federation, leaderless, was now disintegrating. We liberated most of the countries they had taken over and now preparing an assault on the capital of the Federation via air assault and a tank run.

Rorke (patting my shoulder): You alright Logan?

Me (while preparing my Honey Badger): Yeah....I guess so...

Hesh: We're always ready. It good to see you come back...after that whole incident two years ago-

Rorke: I know. Now. Merrick, what's our objectives?

Merrick: Our main target is the Federation capital building, where their Congress usually sits in. That place is heavily defended by Federation soldiers and AA guns.

Rorke: How far from our drop point?

Merrick: About a click.

The pilot then yells out as we are about to arrive.

Pilot: 30 seconds!

Rorke (readying his Honey Badger): Get ready the rappels.

Merrick and Keegan then pull over the rappels from the Black Hawk door.

Pilot: 10 seconds!

And by god it was a long 10 seconds because we were sweating our faces off.

Pilot (getting into the drop zone): We're here!

Rorke: Ghosts! Let's move!

We all got our harnesses on and rappelled back down to Earth. It wasn't long till we got fired upon by Federation soldiers.

Federation Soldier (Spanish): Americans!

Rorke: Open fire!

I flipped my Honey Badger from safe to auto, shooting the seemlessly horde of Federation soldiers coming our way.

Me: Where are the tanks?!

Rorke: They should be coming.....now!

Just as he said it, a wave of M1 Abrams tanks poured in behind us and started to shred the Federation fortifications with their cannons.

Rorke: Move in behind those tanks and provide covering fire! We need to get to that capitol building!

Rushing in behind the tanks, we managed to mow down the Federations slowly, with Army Rangers running alongside with us as well.

Hesh: Should we call for air support?!

Rorke: They're already on their way.

Hesh: So we just keep pushing forward?!

Rorke: That's the plan Hesh.

Pushing through more Federation reinforcements, we get to the steps of the capital.

Rorke: Now time to bag some guys.

It was then that a blue portal opened at the worse time, according to me of course.

Rorke: What the sh-

Hesh: A portal?!

And started sucking me in and not anyone else.

Rorke: Logan!

Merrick: Hang on!

All of the other Ghosts and some Rangers tried to pull me back, but the force of the portal was too much and sucked me right in.

Rorke: Goddammit!

Hesh: .....He's....gone....

And that portal would take me somewhere else. Apparently god decided I was needed elsewhere.

South China Sea, near the USS Valkyrie, Battlefield 4 World

Recker's POV:

I was holding the charge that was meant for detonating Chang's ship that was firing on the USS Valkyrie. Hannah and Irish were telling me to give the charge to them.

Hannah: Recker, give the charge to me!

Irish: You are not risking your life, Hannah. I'm Irish remember? The lucky one. Give it to me, Recker!

Hannah: I risk my life for my country every day. Give me the charge.

Irish: Your country needs you alive, Hannah. You are not going down, period. Come on, Recker!

I still struggle who to pick.

Hannah: Everyone on that ship is dying as we argue. Give me the charge, Recker.

Irish: It's my goddamn ship, Hannah! Come on, buddy, do or die!

Me: No. None of you are going down.

Hannah: What are you-

I toss the detonator to Irish and rappel down.

Me: Irish, when that detonator turns green, you blow it.

Irish: Recker!

Hannah: Recker, goddammit!

I then rappelled down while my teammates were covering fire, planting the charge on the weak spot.

Me: It's green. Push it.

Hannah: No! That blast will kill him, Irish!

I looked up to Irish, who was hesitant.

Garrison (radio): Goddammit, Tombstone! Blow that ship now! Now!

Hannah: Dammit Recker, get the hell out of there! Please don't make us do this!

Me: Just do it Irish.

Irish then closed his eyes and pushed the button, as I began to feel the explosion surrounding me, before a blue light opened and pulled me in.

Hannah: He's gone.....

Irish (looking down): That damn son of a b*tch. Always a hero till the end. Let his death not be in vain.....

To be honest, it won't be.

Somewhere in Russia, Ghost Recon World

Kozak's POV:

Lead: This is where it ends for them.

We were tasked on a mission to stop a bomb on detonating near the Russian-Chinese border. Apparently this bomb had Raven's Rock markings on it, leading us to the remaining parts of Raven's Rock.

Lead: Let's bag these guys and head out. Engage optical camos.

Tuning on our optical camos, we moved stealthily towards the bomb, taking out any guys who were in front of us silently.

30K: So what's the plan, boss?

Lead: We secure the sh*t and get out.

Pepper: Right.

Lead: Kozak, lead the way forward.

Me: Right.

I then call my shots, readying for our sync shot.

Lead: Ready.

30K: Ready.

Pepper: Ready.

Me: Shoot 'em.

We then fired silently at four unsuspecting Raven's Rock soldiers, wasting them.

Lead: Good kills. Moving on.

We manage to move up to the bomb without anyone noticing, as usual when you're a Ghost.

Lead: Now time to carry this bomb out-

Raven's Rock Soldier: Злоумышленники! (Intruders)

30K: Guess we gotta go loud.

We then fired our weapons on the now suspecting Raven's Rock soldiers, before evac came.

Cobra 1-1: Hunter Team this is Cobra 1-1, the EZ is too hot, I repeat, too hot!

Lead: Goddammit, can you circle around?!

Cobra 1-1: We can't, Lead.

Lead: Right.

Me: I'll stay behind.

Lead: No.

Me: I will sir.

Lead then looks down, disappointed.

Lead: Fine Kozak. But we will be back to get you.

Me: Right. (I continue shooting at the Raven's Rock soldiers)

The rest of my team runs for the chopper while I stayed behind to fend off the soldiers. Just when things couldn't get worse, a portal opened and sucked me in, my teammates too late to save me as they tried to grab my hand...taking me to another world.

Hotel Oasis, Dubai, Modern Warfare 3

Frost's POV:

Nikolai: -He's heading for the chopper! Run!

Price: Get to it, Frost!

I was running towards the helicopter that Makarov was trying to get away in, jumping onto the driver's seat, punching the damn bastard before throwing him down. As the helicopter started to descend, Makarov attempted to pull out his golden Deagle before I dodged it and accidentally shot the controls. I pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the chest before he fell off as well. Trying to control the lever stick, I tried my best to maintain control, but due to the damaged controls, it was no use, and crashed on top of the roof.

Price (distorted): -Wake.....up.....Frost!

I then regained my senses before trying to run to grab the Deagle, before Makarov stepped on my foot and aimed the Deagle right at me and Price.

Makarov: Goodbye, Captain Price and Frost.

Yuri then came in and distracted him, before Makarov shot him, wounding him. I took the opportunity to grab one of the wires from the downed helicopter and wrapped it around Makarov's neck.

Me: This is for 141 and Team Metal!

Before punching him and pushing him down onto the glass roof and hanging him, killing the damn terrorist easily. Price then came down and helped me back up, along with a wounded Yuri.

Price: Damn, Frost. You did a bloody good job.

Me: I guess so-

Just then, a blue portal opened up and sucked me in. Price and Yuri tried to grab onto me, but due to their wounded states, they couldn't and eventually let go as the force was too strong...leaving me to go to another world. Somewhere far from my own.

Author's POV:

Where will our 4 operators end up in? Find out next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this prologue and remember to review and vote!

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1K 21
Philocalist Noun. lover of beauty; someone who finds beauty in all things. "Officer Lopez, you get our legacy and our study abroad rook" "Don't defe...
2.2M 69.3K 95
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
122K 5.7K 24
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
82.1K 18.1K 58
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့