šš€šŠš„šƒ š“š‘š”š“š‡ || Źœį“É“É¢...

By essenteez

"š‘©š’†š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Žš’‚š’•š’–š’“š’†" š’‰š’† š’”š’„š’š’‡š’‡š’†š’…, "š‘µš’Šš’„š’† š’š’Šš’† š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’•š’“š’šš’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’ š’”š’†š’š’ š’Žš’† ļæ½... More

š•¹š–†š–š–Šš–‰ š•æš–—š–šš–™š–

3.5K 92 15
By essenteez

𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌: 12ᴀᴍ - ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

.•°•.

     You couldn't help but pace around the room, cracking every joint in your fingers. You couldn't tell if you were just impatient or nervous, maybe it was a combination of both. Stopping your tracing in front of the balcony doors, your hands reached out to the doorknobs. Your gaze fell upon the moonlight garden beneath as you swung the door open. It was late at night but the moon acted like the sun, illuminating everything on its path. There was still no sign of him which made you angry.

"Where is he for fuck's sake?" you hissed through your teeth. Today out of all days he had to be running late "Good it's the last time", you mumbled to yourself. 

Luckily your parents were downstairs in the home theater, watching some movie, giving you at least two hours to handle everything. You didn't even want to imagine them catching a strange boy in your room, especially at this hour.

Your throat started to itch from the dryness in the air. Yeah, you were nervous after all, but why? You turned around and walked up to one of the nightstand beside your king size bed to grab a glass of water. Taking a generous sip, you felt the cold liquid spreading through your esophagus. You kept drinking until the last ounce of air left your lungs. Panting, you wanted to take another sip, but you hand stopped and lingered in the air. Chills ran down your spine.  

He was here. Every inch of your body tensed up immediately. He never failed to amaze you at how quiet he could appear and disappear in your room. 

"You're late." you said coldly, placing the glass back on the nightstand. You turned to face him, he stood there leaning on the frame of the balcony door. That was the only way he could sneak into your bedroom in secret. As usual he was dressed in all black. His leather jacket enhanced his broad shoulders. Tight jeans wrapped around his muscular thighs. You swallowed loudly at the sight. 

"Why so impatient, princess? You must be really needy today." he taunted. As always, he couldn't take anything serious. His cocky smile made you forget about his alluring appearance, reminding you of the purpose of this meeting. Your face grew blank again. 

"I called you because I have something important to tell you, Hongjoong." you crossed your arms on your chest so that he knew you were dead serious. 

He read your face and seemed to understand you weren't joking. His smile faded slowly as he ran his fingers through his thick black hair. He took two steps inside your bedroom where he fucked you mercilessly numerous times. Noticing you shiver from the cold, he closed the windows behind him. You had only worn a silk night dress. 

He put his hands in the packets of his jacket "What's so important?" his voice was also serious now but calm, not at all like yours. 

"I've decided it's time for me to get my life together and act mature. That's impossible with our relationship," you answered, knowing you had to be diplomatic, "I want us to part on good terms."

His eyebrows rose at your word as he chuckled, "Relationship? Weren't you the one who made sure I could never forget it was just sex, nothing more?"

You gulped. Why did he always try to have the upper hand? He was right though. Hongjoong had so many things he could hold against you. You started to get even more nervous.

"Well, isn't it some kind of relationship? An inappropriate relationship that should have not begun in the first place," you told him, eyes wandering off, "But since I can't change the past, I will change the future."

"Don't get me wrong Y/n. I'm not trying to push but how exactly are our meetings keeping you away from getting your life together?" he smiled at you but you couldn't see what hid behind it. He crossed his arms across his chest. You both stood in the same position, looking at each other. Why was he questioning you? Couldn't he just let to and leave? You felt the irritation slowly growing inside you. 

"What do you know about being mature, Hongjoong?" you sneered, making him raise his left eyebrow in surprise. His face took on a dark shade, "You're nothing but a fuckboy, just trying to get into every girl's pants at our university. You always get in trouble and you always..," you hesitated, "...always sit in those suspicious clubs with your suspicious friends, doing God knows what! And I'm-"

"-An angel, living in the huge mansion? The best student? A walking perfection? Yeah, I know," he recited without taking a breath "Wow, Y/n. I had no idea I'm a total zero in your eyes." he finished, chuckling in disbelief. 

One look at his disappointed face and you already felt bad. Your perfect plan of being cold and decisive had failed. You cursed at yourself inside. 

"No, Hongjoong, that's not what I meant," you blurted out, taking a step towards him and picking your fingers, "I don't think you're a zero, of course not. You're a great student and you're smart. I just wanted to show you how our worlds are different, that's all. I fucked up, I'm so sorry." your eyes dropped to the ground.

No one moved for a good minute. Suddenly you noticed him slowly walking towards you. You looked at him immediately to find that he was staring at you with eyes that were much darker than before. Clenched jaw, you could see his face muscles working under the skin. You felt overwhelmed by his burning gaze and his posture like he was preparing to attack. Unconsciously you started stepping back deeper into the room. 

"You think I'm stupid, Y/n?" he growled, his slow steps not stopping "You think I don't know what's the reason of this sudden circus?"

"I-" you gulped loudly "I just told you."

"Being mature?" he scoffed "Nice lie you're trying to sell me here. But I'm not your parents or your saint friends or our teachers. I know the real you, Y/n."

You exhaled sharply, wanting his words to stop flowing. You felt like he was about to drop a bomb on you. He knew all the dirty secrets. He was the dirty secret. Hongjoong had seen you in the light that you were scared to show to anybody else. 

"Shut up," you whispered as tears gathered in your eyes, your voice caged in your throat "You don't know anything about me." 

He laughed out loud dangerously. You picked up a hint on anger in it. He was angry indeed. Your words had to hurt him deeply but was he trying to take his revenge at you for it? 

The sudden sound of his heavy boots became faster, causing you, barefoot, to almost speed walk backwards. 

"You're nothing-" he stormed at you.

"Hongjoong, no," you whimpered out, flinching.

"-but constantly unsatisfied-" he ignored your protests, stepping closer.

"Please stop," you cried out.

"-horny little-" he spat.

"Hong-" 

"Slut!" his last word rang in your ear as your back and both his hands hit the cold wall behind you. His body glued to yours. Your lips touching, but not interlocking. Both of you were breathing fast and heavy. You were completely trapped and your decisive mindset was long gone. There you were, slowly sucked back into the void. 

"Since you can't seem to spit out the real reason as to why you wanted to end it all, I'll do it for you," he hissed into your lips, slightly brushing them as he spoke. All you could was whine underneath him, "You love me." he whispered. 

Those three words echoed in your mind. Your heart dropped to your stomach as you held your breath. You immediately shook your head in denial like you actually could save yourself with that. Tears were not streaming down your face. 

"Mhm," he hummed in confirmation, "Unwanted truth hurts, doesn't it?"

He knew. But how? You tried so hard to hide your feelings and were so proud that you made it that far but there he was, exposing you. 

"You suddenly wanted me to stay until you fall asleep," he continued without mercy, not knowing he was answering your questions and tormenting your mind "Your kisses became deeper , embrace tighter. You became interested in my life and you worried about me. And, you fell in love with the relationship we have, without the rules," he grinned "You love the secret. That's why you have my number in your phone, loving when I fuck you here in your bedroom, all while your parents are downstairs, thinking their little girl is asleep."

His breath snaking on your skin, "You're excited when you stand with your entourage who looks up to you, yet they don't know you tease me through the school hall," his eyes narrowed "That's who you are Y/n and you can't comprehend the fact you found someone who sees it and that you love him."

All you could do was laugh nervously with your eyes filled with tears. You gave up, he was right. Everything he said was true therefore there was no use to fight. 

"Yeah," you admitted dryly, laughing at how hopeless your situation was, "I love our dirty secret. I tremble with excitement just at the thought of you leaving marks on my body in the night and me having to hide them during the day," you smiled trailing off, "But then things started to get complicated. I started to become jealous when I saw you with other girls. I wanted you around all the time so yeah… I love you, Hongjoong." you pushed out. 

He pulled away a little to see your whole face. You couldn't read his but Hongjoong was serious, more than ever. Maybe he didn't expect you to admit it that fast. Maybe he was playing and things got out of hand. 

"Isn't that what you wanted to hear? It has to end tonight no matter what. Now you know the real reason I wanted to stop this. Love, that was not in your plan," you huffed, "So the faster you leave the better for both of us" you said swallowing your tears. Your heart was breaking but your voice was cold. You wanted him to stay but also to disappear. You wanted to hold him but you had to push him away. You felt like you were about to lose your mind. 

"Leave. Now!" you screamed.

His fingers wrapped around your neck so fast you couldn't react. You were pinned to the wall again with his lips next to your ear.

"You really thought I was going to let you go that easily, huh?" he hissed, sending shivers down your body, "I've never had to tell that to anyone before but since you'd go crazy if you couldn't be different from everyone else even for a fucking second, you better listen to me carefully cause I don't repeat myself," his lips grazing yours, "Every inch of you belong to me."

The power he held over you was crazy; Pathetic. He knew what to say and how to touch to make your knees go weak. Even in a situation like that you found yourself closing your eyes, feeling his hot breath on your neck. 

"N- no it doesn't." you lied stuttering, eyes still firmly closed. Not seeing him helped you speak freely. What would he gain from torturing the heart he didn’t want?

"You're stubborn," he chuckled angrily, his hands still firmly around your neck "You say that while stuttering, gasping for air and rubbing your thighs together. Impressive." 

You felt his hand suddenly lifting your night dress, causing you to dig your nails into the wall. His fingers passed the barrier of your panties and without giving you time to react he cupped your pussy, slowly sliding his hand up and down your folds. You looked at him with surprise as the hot wave hit you, causing you to open your mouth. You curled your toes, his hand felt so good. Tonight, even better than ever.

"So, you're saying this pussy doesn't belong to me?" his tone dripping with sarcasm.

Suddenly you felt his two fingers entering you. You were so wet you could basically hear every time he moved them in you. Your hand grabbed his wrist located near your neck. You let a moan slip, not caring anymore. You wanted him, even if his love wasn’t yours to take. Hongjoong curled his fingers few more times and then pulled them out just as quick as they went in. You had no time to protest as he raised his wet fingers to his mouth, sucking his middle finger that was dripping with your juices. 

"Mmm she says otherwise," he smirked, pulling out of his mouth with a pop and moving his other fingers to yours, "See for yourself" he ordered. 

Hesitant, you took the entire length of his index finger into your mouth and sucked, not breaking eye contact with him. He watched you like you were a fucking walking scandal. 

"Fuck it", he growled the moment his finger left your mouth. Hongjoong threw himself on you like a predator on his pray. His lips were all over yours, hungrily moaning into the kiss. His hands roamed your body, squeezing and pinching every inch. You tangled your fingers in his thick hair, accepting every piece of his brutal attention. He grabbed you by the back of your knee putting your legs on his hips. You groaned into his mouth when you felt his throbbing bulge digging into your sensitive core. Suddenly you felt his hand wrapping around your waist, the other supported your ass while he lifted you up. 

"What are you gonna do?" you asked him with a shaking voice.

"I'm about to fuck all those stupid ideas out of your head" he answered angrily. 

"Hong-"

"Please, Y/n… Say another word and I'll lose my fucking mind", he spat throwing you on the bed, making you gasp at the landing. 

He now stood in front of you, hands on the upper part of the bed, eyes moving up and down your body. He wet his lips like he was eyeing a full buffet. You felt utterly helpless and naked under his gaze. You moved your hips unconsciously making him smirked at your actions. Hongjoong crept onto the bed with one knee, leaning over to kiss your collarbone. Suddenly you felt him sliding off your silk night dress. You whimpered quietly as his hands forced you completely on your back, watching your only piece of wardrobe falling down on the wood floor soon followed buy your soaked lace panties. 

He took his time to watch you again. You loved when he did that. You felt so vulnerable but thoroughly enjoyed feeling his hungry eyes on your skin. Shyness? Hah. He’d seen you in much more lewd positions then that; there was no place for shyness between you two. 

"You're perfect", he said under his breath as he slid off of the bed falling to his knees. He grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to the edge of the bed. Before you could do anything, he spread your legs, completely opening you to himself. "Hands above your head" he ordered.

You followed the command, grabbing the sheets at the same moment you felt his long tongue connecting with your core. He licked you as if he was starved for your flesh. You looked down at him, he looked so fucking hot between your thighs, it drove you crazy. He gave a few more long, slow licks before mercilessly starting to suck on your clit. 

Your head falling back on the sheets, you stuttered, losing it, "O-oh my God.” The heat starting to spread across your entire body as he devoured you. His tongue dancing in circles around your clit. His humming on your core making you push yourself closer to his face. Hongjoong was not having it as he squeezed your hips and pinning them to the bed so you couldn’t move. Your clit was already stimulated from the previous visit of his fingers and clothed cock pushing against you but his tongue was flicking against your flesh at an enormous speed. Your moans became louder as you felt your orgasm getting closer. 

"I'm - I'm go-nna cummmm", you managed to say between whines. At those words Hongjoong dove deeper into your core, sucking and licking your clit, violently urging you to cum. You peered down at him again, he looked so determined and hungry.

"Ah-, Hongjoo-, Oh my God", you grabbed your breasts, starting to massage them, adding more pleasure as you were reached your climax. You felt Hongjoong's hands loosening his grip on your hips as he let you ride your orgasm out on his tongue. Your hips collapsed back down on the bed as your ecstasy slowly started to fade away. Hongjoong had no intention on leaving your folds unattended for too long. He opened your swollen core, exposing your entrance. You were sure that he wanted to see the result of how wet he made you. He suddenly licked your essence off your core as you let out a breathy moan. His tongue continued to dance dangerously around the edges of your entrance. 

"H-Hongjoong?", you questioned not knowing what he had in mind. Your core was too sensitive for him to continue to torture you. 

"Does it feel good, princess? My tongue so close to your insides?", he said with cocky tone as he broke away.

"Y- yes" you started stuttering again. You didn’t really know what was good or bad for you. You wanted to feel him.

"Do you want my tongue inside you, princess?" he purred between your legs, blowing cool air on you.

Your eyes widened with surprise; he'd never fucked you with his tongue before. You couldn’t lie and say that you had never fantasized about it. You were always too scared to ask.

"Yes, I do", that was all you could say. You felt your core muscles tightening at the thought that you were about to feel his tongue inside you.

"Say please", he teased. 

"P-please", you were getting impatient. You started rocking your hips in front of his handsome face, begging him.

"Full sentences baby", he said sternly.

"I want to feel your tongue inside me, please, Hongjoong" you weren't aware of how loud and desperate you sounded. 

Hongjoong smiled victoriously, suddenly getting up from his knees. He grabbed your ass, lifting it up.

"W-what are you doing?" you asked him, only to be ignored. The next thing you knew, you had your ass leaning against his chest while your legs hung over his shoulders. His arms tightly holding your waist as he kneeled on the bed,  "Hongjoong I-" you muttered unable to finish. 

"Fuck, I wish you could see how hot you look right now" he hummed, squeezing your waist and kissing your inner thighs.

Being in this position you felt so vulnerable like never before; It was so, lewd. Your heart started to race, and you loved every second of it. You were getting hornier by the second, you just wanted to feel his warmth in you already. 

Hongjoong let a string of his saliva pour over your core proceeding to spread it with his tongue over you. He was preparing his stage for another act. You suddenly felt his warm tongue slowly sliding into you. A low moan falling from your lips as you grabbed the sheets tightly. Once in, he began to slowly curl his tongue inside you, attempting to taste every ounce of you on his tongue. 

Your face contorted from the overwhelming amount of pleasure. With every movement of his skilled, long tongue you were getting hotter. You could barely breathe from the fire building in you

"I thi- think I’m gonna cum", you whined between loud pants. His movements becoming quicker, not giving you time to regulate you breathing. He was holding your down body with his strong arms, so you weren’t able to move your hips. There was no escaping this torture as your legs began to tremble around his neck. 

"Oh, my G-God, Hongjoong I'm cumming", you moaned reaching to grab his forearms that were wrapped around your waist. The moment the ecstasy hit made you arch your back, it felt so good. Your entire body convulsed as you were cumming for the umpteenth time that night. Hongjoong embrace tightened around you as he devoured your juices, his tongue never leaving your flesh.

Hongjoong continued to overstimulate your core, "What a-are you d-doing ?" you asked him shakily. You just came hard but he had no intentions of letting you come down.

"I'm not finished yet" he replied with an evil smile. His tongue came back inside you.

"Please Hongjoong! Give me some- Ah!" you whined head falling back. What’s gotten into him? He had never been this unforgiving with you before. You tried to reach for his head in an attempt to push him away. He grabbed your hands roughly, tangling them with his around your waist. You knew you were going to have bruises all over tomorrow. He trapped you, you couldn't do anything. This lewd position, your state, his stubbornness, he had you all for himself now. 

He smiled to himself, finally seeing that you gave up, tongue still in your pussy. He decided to change his method of torture as you felt his tongue moving in and out of your entrance. The movements were slow at first, but the pace was getting faster with every thrust. You still hadn't recovered from the previous orgasm, but you already felt that familiar feeling in your abdomen growing. Hongjoong was pushing his tongue as deep as he could into you. The sound your core made was driving you crazy. The position gave him a perfect access to you. You were so sensitive, experiencing everything with double force. You were so wet, you could feel yourself starting to drip down your ass. 

"I'm gonna cum again...” you groaned “Fuuuuuck" you cried out, unable to control yourself anymore. That was one of the strongest ones you had yet.

"Joong, I'm gonna scream! I-I can't hold it!" you warned as you started panicking. God forbid if your parents heard you and came to see Hongjoong's face deep between your thighs, you'd be dead. It’d be total murder.

Hongjoong understanding, let go of one of your hands that you immediately clapped your mouth shut with. Your lover seemed to have a lot of fun seeing you so helpless so he continued on with a hungry pace.

You couldn’t help but to start trembling, a sign for him you were close again. You were about to lose your sanity. It felt so good it almost hurt. Just when you adjusted to his pace and you were about to reach your climax for the third time, suddenly his fingers began to massage your clit aggressively.

Being beyond sensitive, your hands squeezed your face as you screamed loudly into your hand. Your back arching so hard making your entire back come off the bed. 
"FUUUUCK", you screamed, your hand drowning out the sound.

Your entire body contorted as he licked your abused core clean, "Delicious", he whispered, after giving your clit another few long licks.

Hongjoong slowly put your trembling body back down on the bed. Both your hands moved down to cover your core as you closed your hips. You couldn't move or talk for a long few minutes. You needed some time to come back to your senses and they were all of the place. He too, had stopped moving. You looked up at him as he was standing over you, watching his completed work. He was satisfied to see you like this after the cold greeting you graced him with earlier, he broke you. Your eyes scanned over his body noticing that he too was tired, chest heaving as he licked the corner of his proud mouth. You also noticed two big wet stains on his shirt, most likely from you.

"You look so beautiful, all fucked up like that", he said as he slowly climbed on the bed. He licked the fingers, that just a seconds ago were torturing you. His body now hovering over you, lowering himself, as he put his mouth close to your ear, "I love feeling your walls squeezing around my tongue, Y/n. We should do this more often".

You whimpered at his words. His eyes rested on your face, watching you for few seconds in silence, "So, do you still think she doesn't belong to me?"

"N-no" you whispered fast, afraid he would torture you again if you said otherwise. Hongjoong had made his point with that brutal method. But damn, you loved every second of it. 

"Good. She belongs to my fingers, mouth… my tongue", he uttered, taking your hand and putting it on his clothed member, "And him", he finished with a growl.

"Hong-" you gasped, feeling his throbbing bulge under his pants. 

"You didn't think I was finished with you, did you?", he laughed dangerously when he saw the look on your face. His face darkened.

"I'm going to ruin you.” he growled, “I'm gonna fuck you so hard that I erase that mature bullshit out of your mind." he spat pulling his wet shirt over his head.

His beautiful, slim but firm torso distracting you from what he just said. You were so weak for him, so pathetic. Who knew that him finding your notes on the university's parking lot would turn into this.

He started unbuckling his leather belt, looking into your eyes intently. You could see how horny he was, which made you feel embarrassed at the fact you were getting wet again. Him craving you like this was such a turn on.

He finally pulled his pants down and released his throbbing length. You could see his veins pulsating all over his hardened cock. Your core began to quiver at the thought of having this painfully swelled dick inside you. 

Hongjoong climbed over you, forcing your legs apart with his knee. He quickly grabbed your wrists, putting them above your head, exposing your core again, the cold air stinging you.

Hongjoong was now laying on you, his hard erection provoking your entrance. He began moving his hips, causing you to wiggle underneath him. You could feel every vein of his dick rubbing your sensitive clit.

"Hongjoong, please, be gentle." you begged him as he became busy with your nipples. 

Suddenly pinning you down using all his strength, pressing his forehead pressed against yours, he bellowed, "Were you gentle when you tried to leave me!?”

He didn't care if your parents could hear him at that point, neither did you.
Leave him? What did he mean by that?

“What the fuck do you take me for Y/n? A cold motherfucker?”, he seethed, his breath ghosting your lips. 

"Hongjoo-" you stuttered, you had no idea what he was talking about. 

"Let me show you the real fucker if you want me to be one so badly" he hissed slamming himself into you without warning.

You couldn't help but scream at the sudden stretch of your walls. He grasped his lips with yours in a violent kiss, keeping you silent. He wasn't moving fast but he pounded in you as hard as he could. The feeling was so good your moans became soundless. You’d completely forgotten his words.

He sat up letting go of your wrists, suddenly grabbing you by your throat. His movement became faster, "Oh fuck, Y/n, so tight for me".

You felt his thickness stretching your sensitive walls further. You let him own you with every thrust, putting your hands on his abdomen as if you were going to push him away but you never did. Euphoria started to fill your body, you felt your forth orgasm approaching. 

“I’m cumming Hongjoong", all you could manage to utter was a whisper. Powerful thrusts and his hands around your neck weren't helping you. He reached up to cover your mouth tightly before your started screaming in pleasure again. He was pounding you into the bed at a crazy speed as the orgasm rocked over you. 

"Turn around, put your ass up for me," he ordered, ignoring the fact you just came. He hadn’t come yet, that was his thing. The more he controlled himself from cumming the stronger the orgasm was. 

“Fuck” you mumbled. You woke up the freak in him. You had a love and hate relationship with this one. Because of him you were close to be discovered by your parents and even teachers when he took you in the library. His freaky side was dangerous. You should had foreseen this side would come out since your sex was all about letting out anger and bad steam.

Hongjoong helped your weak body to lay on your belly, roughly grabbed your hips, pulling your ass up in front of him.

He lowered himself and hummed in your ear, "My cum is gonna leak from you for weeks after I'm done with you."

With that he slapped your ass hard causing you to shudder at the prickly sensation.  Unconsciously you started to roll your hips grinding on his wet dick.

"Fuck, princess. You're so filthy." he slapped your ass again, knowing dirty talk worked miracles on you.

He finally slid his member back into you and adjusted himself before pushing into you hard again. The grip on your hips tightened as he picked the speed. You hide you face in the sheets to moan as you couldn't control yourself anymore.

No matter how bad it sounded, you loved being owned. Fucked into oblivion and only he knew about it, only he knew he could give you what you wanted. You let him ram into you as you spread your legs even more for him. Your body become numb, all you felt was his dick hitting your sweet spot mercilessly.

"Oh s-shit", he groaned lazily as he was close. Suddenly grabbing your wrists, he twisted your hands to hold them behind your back. He held them tight as he used them to pull you back lifting you off the sheets. The sound of your bodies colliding filled the room. His strong thrusts made your bed rock underneath you. 

"Ho-Hongjoo-joong, I’m gonna break" your face was glistening with sweet agony as he ruined you from behind. Unbearable pleasure possessed your body making you toss on the bed. Your almost overstimulated body and mind didn't know how to act. You pushed your face into the sheets biting them to drown the screams.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck", he lost it, feeling your pussy tightening around him as a result of your orgasm. He gave few more hard thrusts into you, cumming, filling you with his hot seed. 

"Y/n," he whispered, leaning his forehead on your back. He slowly rode every last orgasm out of both of you, “I love you. Fuck, I love you so much”, he panted between strokes.

Your eyes flew open. Did you hear him right? He was breathing hard, blowing his hot breath onto your back. You didn’t move, trying to process what you just heard. 

“W-What?” you asked, you needed to make sure, before you got your hopes up. 

He let go of your wrists and entangled his fingers with yours as you both fell on the bed. His body completely covering you, as he pulled you close to him.  

“I love you”, he whispered in the crook of your neck, embracing your exhausted body. You were so focused on him that you forgot about being tired. You couldn’t see his face, but every time you tried to look at him, his pulled you in tighter. 

“Talk to me”, you begged when the silence seemed to be too long for you.

“I’m so angry at you,”, he started, his face still hidden in your neck. You held your breath, “You love me, but you wanted to leave... You tried to make me leave you…” his voice soft, “I waited two long months for you to finally say you love me, but nothing came. I had no other choice but to make you realize it. You wanted to leave me for God’s sake. All because you thought I was a cold fuckboy that hated the thought of loving someone or being loved. When that was far from the truth”

“W-why didn’t you tell me?”, you asked, tears helplessly falling down onto the sheets.

“Cause, you kept telling me there was nothing more between us,” you felt him smiling but his tone was sad, crushing your heart, “You have no idea how happy I was when I realized you had feelings for me, Y/n. But you were so cold every time I got too close”.

“I hurt you,”, your cries began to make your body tremble, “Trying to keep myself from the truth.”

You felt his lips gently kissing your bare shoulder. He laid you on your back looking deeply into your eyes. You had never seen him like this, so much warmth filled his eyes. Or maybe you just never let yourself to see it before. The was no trace left after angry, dangerous Hongjoong. It was like you met two different people.

“You didn’t hurt me, Y/n”, he said softly smiling at you. Thumb wiping your tears, “I stopped you just in time”.

“But I said such a horrible things-”

“I know you didn’t mean any of them. People say hurtful things when they’re afraid. I wasn’t really careful with my words either.” he caressed your wet cheek.

"Were you a-afraid?” you looked at him surprised.

“I almost lost you, didn’t I? I swear, you may be the walking encyclopedia, but you still can be a dumbass sometimes”, he said and gently knocking on your head.

“Dumbass?!”, you raised yourself on your elbows, offended. He laughed happily before covering your lips with his. His kiss was deep and slow like he wanted to transfer all the warmth on you. You wrapped your hands around his neck and pulled him closer. You felt happy like this. You both rolled on the bed, both naked which made the kissing even more powerful. 

“Hongjoong?”, you mumbled breaking the kiss, but Hongjoong graced you with few more pecks before letting you speak, “What now?”

“Now?”

“I don't think I want to love you in secret anymore. I hope you feel the same.”, you whispered, caressing his cheek 

He nodded with a grin. He was so happy hearing you say these words. Hongjoong looked to the side and squinted his eyes as he was trying to come up with something. You knew it’d be hard to figure it out. No one was aware you two knew each other. Sudden change could bring consequences. 

“How about a date?”, he asked with a smile, looking at you, waiting for your answer. 

“Date?”, you echoed surprised, smiling at him, “Are you inviting me on a date?”

“Well, normal couples go on dates first, then confess their love and fuck”, he snorted, hovering over you, “But we just proved today we’re not normal” 

“True” you laughed “So where are you taking me?”

“I’ll take you to one of my suspicious pubs to meet my suspicious friends”, he smirked at you, grabbing you by your bruised wrists, forcing them above your head. 

“No”, you protested, pouting with a serious voice, “I’ll never go there!” 

He only laughed at you before pulling you into another kiss. If someone told you this meeting would end like this, you would never believe them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.5K 111 11
WATTPAD VESION The beginning of San & Y/N's family, ONESHOT. (Few parts will be 18+ only and the rest are fluff)
37K 3 1
š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜®š˜¦š˜¦š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜Øš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ, š˜“š˜©š˜¶š˜¢.
3.4K 212 5
and God knows i'm not dying but i bleed now night has come kim joon-hee x fem!oc @ vapuriiee