New life - Mattia Polibio

By VERYLOCALSIMP

Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
PLEASE READ
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
New Charactersโ˜๏ธ
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
โ˜๏ธ
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
โ˜๏ธ
73
74
75
โ˜๏ธ
76
โ˜๏ธ
77
โ˜๏ธ
78
79
โ˜๏ธ
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
โ˜๏ธ
87
โ˜๏ธ
88
89
90
Thank you โค๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ

36

2K 12 2
By VERYLOCALSIMP

I woke up and seen Alexa cleaning my room.

Aria- where did everyone else go?

Alexa- Brianna's mom called and said she had to go....Shayna has a lot of homework to do and Jade's dad needs her help with something

Aria- oh....alright

Alexa- anyways....good morning

Aria- good morning

I walked to the washroom and turned the shower on, I got in and washed my hair and shaved my legs.
I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit.
I got dressed and walked back into the washroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and went back to my vanity. I put some makeup on and sat on my bed.

Outfit and makeup:

I went on my phone and checked Instagram....I was scrolling through and liking pictures.....and then I came across Mattia's page....he posted a picture of him crying....

@MattiaPolibio

I messed up.
Liked by AlejandroRosario,
AlvaroRomero, RyanSanchez, Mattiasmiddlefinger and 100k others

Comments disabled

I got off of Instagram and I went on Snapchat and posted a picture.

Aria's Story:

I shut my phone off and watched Alexa

Aria- you didn't need to clean my room

Alexa- I wanted to....I got bored when you were sleeping

Aria- oh.....do you wanna do something today?

Alexa- sure, like what?

Aria- well I've been wanting to change my room around for a while now. And I wanna get new things to put up

Alexa- sure. Let's go shopping!

Aria- get dressed first.

I walked to my closet and picked an out for Alexa

Her fit:

I grabbed my bag and we walked to my car and got in. We buckled up and I drove to to target.
We went inside and we grabbed a cart.
We grabbed some new bedding and other things.
We were walking by the clothes when I looked up and I seen Mattia walking with his mom and dad.
I started to tear up and I turned to Alexa and she was looking at me.

Aria- I don't wanna talk to him right now.

Alexa- hide in the clothes!

We ran and hid behind a rack of clothes until he was gone. We moved away from the racks and I cried a little bit. Alexa hugged me and we walked to the photo station.
I printed out pictures from Pinterest. We finished shopping and we payed. We put everything in the car and drove back home.

We took everything out of my room and put new things in. I put new LED light up and new fairy lights. I bought fake vines and I hung them up. When we were done putting things on the walls we put everything back in the room.

Aria's new room:

(The tv is hanging on the wall)

Alexa and I sat on my bed and watched a movie.
When the movie ended Alexa had to go home cause we had school tomorrow.

A few hours passed by and I put on my nike pro shorts and a hoodie. I got into bed and covered up. After a while I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 7.8K 35
A story of a new foreign exchange student that just moved to New Jersey, follow her on her journey to make friends and meet new people . Story does c...
382K 7.9K 51
"i love you jordyn." "how could you possibly love me, we're different..everything about us is different." "opposites attract jordyn, this is how i...
130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)