Trust (Levi x reader)

By leviskink

You're a doctor within the walls, recruited as a doctor in the survey corps, to help on missions. You were al... More

Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 1

39.6K 785 1.1K
By leviskink

Finally. Today is the day you graduate from Medical college. After a life's worth of hard work and some heavy losses, you made it. You were more than proud of yourself. You ranked first in all your classes and was the most talented at your college. Many hospitals requested you to apply there as soon as you graduated. After the ceremony, you went straight home. Most people celebrated with friends and went out, but coming first in the ranks had a sacrifice, meaning you didn't have time for friends. You lived alone since your parents passed. You could easily afford a bigger home, but this house was the only thing that you had in memory of them. 

Your dad was part of the survey corps, and your mom was a doctor. Since you were a kid, you wanted to help humanity, meaning to be in the survey corps. Your mom hated the idea of seeing her husband already risk his life, and she didn't want to lose you too. You decided to become a doctor instead. Still, since you were about 5 years old, your dad taught you martial arts, and by your teenage years, he even taught you to use the 3-dimensional maneuver gear; the ones the survey corps used. One day your dad did not return from a mission, and you were informed that he was devoured by a titan, your worst nightmare. After his passing, you were more motivated to practice your 3dmg skills. Whenever you were free (barely ever because of medical school) you practiced and practiced and practiced, leaving you no time for friends. You were still very good with people though, always professional and caring; like your parents. One day you and your mom found out that she had stage 3 lung cancer, giving her only a few days to live. You promised yourself you would become the greatest doctor in existence, and find a cure to these illnesses that people die from like your mom did.

 Looking at your graduation cap and certificate, you let out a few tears, you didn't cry much, but today was special.

"I hope you're proud of me mom and dad.... I did this for you, I miss you guys".

You say while tears fall down your face. You missed them, a lot. After training a bit in your backyard, you called it a day and went to sleep.

The next morning

You woke up and felt a spark of joy in you, you could finally devote your life to giving people a second chance to live, giving people hope, being caring. All things your parents wanted you to be. In this cruel world, you wanted to make a difference, and give your life purpose even if it was cramped between these walls. Even though this was your dream, you've always never let the thought of the outside world go. You couldn't see it, but it was always a hope of yours. Those damn titans. Today you were free, you'd be working at a huge hospital in a few days, and took some time off to prepare and rest. You did your usual morning routine and sat on your table reading a book and enjoying the silence when there was a loud knock at the door.

You got up and opened the door, to see your old professor, and two other men standing behind him.

"Professor Hans, what a pleasant surprise!"

"y/n, so nice to see you"

"Oh um come in-all of you!'. You motioned them to come inside. The two other men were wearing survey corps uniforms, was that the commander? You thought. He was very tall, blonde and had these bright but subtle blue eyes. He looked confident and strong, someone who could be a commander, someone full of hope. The other man was very different from him, He was half the height, expressionless and had raven black hair that was in an undercut. Very mysterious you thought. Did he always keep his face like that?

Everyone sat down at the table. Professor Hans started to speak.

"y/n, this is Commander Erwin Smith of the Survey Corps, and this is Captain Levi of the soldiers, also known as "Humanity's strongest". You were shocked but didn't show it. Commander of the survey corps and humanity's strongest soldier were in your house, right in front of you, That is humanity's strongest soldier? You thought. You didn't expect him to look like that if you were being honest. Even if he was a bit small, he had a look on his face that would seriously scare anyone, something in his eyes showed that he has seen many things, and been through a lot.

"Oh! Welcome, Commander and Captain! It's an honour to meet you. I'm y/n l/n,  a medical college graduate and soon to be a doctor!"

You gave a welcoming smile and tried to be as polite as possible. To be honest, you were pretty intimidated by the two men, they had this aura that would make you obey every word they say. The commander gave you a slight smile at your cheerful introduction, and the captain still had his blank face on. The professor started again.

"Yes, y/n is the best-ranked student at our college, she has more talent and knowledge than anyone we've ever seen, and is a very dedicated and strong woman".

You smiled at the compliments. Commander Erwin gave a nod of satisfaction. You were still curious about what the survey corps had to do with you, was it because of your dad? The professor spoke.

"y/n, you're probably wondering why we're here, let's start".

You smiled and listened attentively. He continued.

"Commander would you like to explain?".

The commander nodded in agreement, then he spoke.

"Ms. l/n, the survey corps face many casualties, and injuries, most of them leading to death"

You knew this. You thought of your dad, seeing his lifeless body, you'll never forget it.

"Most of these injuries are treatable, but because of the lack of medical expertise in our group, they are left untreated, causing deaths that could be avoided."

You were attentive, but still confused about what this had to do with you- you were already going to work in a hospital anyways. He continued.

"We came up with the idea of having a doctor among the corps, we could bring them on missions, and avoid many deaths. We need someone capable, and talented for this huge and important position. We talked to your professors and they recommended we asked you. So, y/n, would you join the survey corps as a doctor and give my soldiers a second chance of life? This is a big decision, and we do not want to rush you. Please think about the request".

You were stunned, but again you didn't show it, professionalism was very important to you. You? Joining the survey corps? As their doctor? Go on missions? See Titans? It was a huge decision. Then you remembered your training with your dad. He taught you your skills, and you were pretty confident in them. Commander Erwin's words, his voice were so strong and impactful, he must give pretty good motivational speeches before sending his soldiers to their deaths huh? You internally chuckled at the thought. You turned your eyes to the Captain, who still looked, bored maybe? You then thought about your dreams of going outside the walls, and also giving people hope, and life. It was a win-win situation you thought. You've never seen a titan before, and the thought gave you chills. What if your death was just like your dad's? Hm, at least you'll die in honour. The professor spoke, breaking the silence.

"y/n this is a big decision feel free to take your time, we don't need an answer right now-"

He was cut off. The Captain spoke, finally.

"The more time she takes the more my soldiers will bleed to their deaths, time is precious y/n".

Something about him saying your names sent chills down your spine, and his sass and straight forward words amused you. But he was right nonetheless.

"I've already made my decision, I will go with you, and I will devote my life to care for your soldiers, and the sake of humanity,"

you said proudly. You were satisfied with your decision, and you knew it would make your parents proud. Commander Erwin smiled and looked at you. He was pleased with your answer. The Captain however didn't show a reaction, but you could tell he was a bit surprised by your quick decision. The Commander started.

"Very well then, Doctor y/n of the Survey corps". You smiled at the name. He spoke again.

"If it's okay with you, tomorrow I will send some of my men with a carriage to pick you up, you will now live at the Survey Corps HQ, and be given a room and we will take responsibility for you, and as a heads up, you will also need to be trained."

You internally smirked at the thought. They'd never expect you to be familiar with the gear.

"I will discuss the details with you tomorrow. Welcome to the Survey Corps y/n." He smiled.

Professor Hans smiled as well.

"I'm proud of you y/n, and I'm sure they are too".

He was talking about your parents, perhaps he was the only one who knew.

The Captain looked at you for an answer, maybe he was a bit curious as well, but you pretended not to notice. Commander Erwin and Captain Levi stood up and you opened the door for them.

"I will see you, tomorrow Doctor, y/n". The Commander smiled. You smiled back and watched as the three men left your sight.

You sighed, you were about to start a new chapter of your life tomorrow, one you never had expected. There was still half the day left, so you decided to pack. Leaving your house would be hard, but you had no other choice. The day ended and you were exhausted. You went to bed and hoped tomorrow went well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
152K 5.4K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC