Black clover (Fan fiction)

By alliechavez03

A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 16

355 11 1
By alliechavez03

Noelles POV~
I go outside to train. But before I start a spell. All of my siblings come up to me. And solid tells me "there's no point in trying". "You can't even control your magic". Solid then pushes me and I fall on the ground. I start to cry. Out of nowhere asta punches solid in the face. "Who in the hell are you"? "I'm asta". "Don't you dare lay another finger on Noelle". "This is none of your business you filthy commoner". "It is my business because Noelle is my friend". Solid then uses a spell and aims it towards asta. Asta takes out his sword and nullify the spell. "Impossible". Solid then throws another spell at asta. This time asta throws the spell right back at solid. The spell hits him and he's on the ground not moving. Asta grabs Noelle and takes her to the beach house.

Asta's POV~
Are you ok noelle? "Yeah I'm ok thanks to you asta". She hugs me and I hug her back. Then a face pops up  and says "all magic knight have to go to the royal capital it's being attacked". "Get here as soon as possible". "Evacuate the people and try to find the people behind it and make sure they don't do anymore damage". Then the face disappears. I grab Noelle hand and change into my form. I pick up Noelle. "What are you doing asta". I'm going to fly us to the royal capital. I put Noelle on my back. Hold onto me tightly. I then fly into the air and go to the royal capital.

270 words

Please vote and comment on what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~
Tomorrow I'm gonna start doing longer chapters but only one chapter per day instead of two.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 195 27
Book 1 to "Klaus & Yuno's Danger-filled Romance" Series: Yuno has been in the Magic Knights squad, The Golden Dawn, for half a year. So far he has go...
40K 654 30
After the defeat of the eye of the midnight sun Asta had to leave the clover kingdom because everyone blamed him for what had happened during his tim...
51.5K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
79.8K 1.5K 66
Asta loses what he called his family and almost dies himself. Asta seeks revenge for what happened to his village and his family. After coming back f...