Wanted

zerozaki_Zen tarafından

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 39

2.1K 136 29
zerozaki_Zen tarafından

Erwin silently watched the two mates as they eat under the night sky. The fire in front of them lightens up the area but not the mood.

Eren and Levi sat side by side like the usual, minus Levi criticizing the way brunette Alpha ate and Eren offering to feed the raven.

It was awkward. The two's scent didn't help, resulting a heavy weight on Erwin's shoulders. It was not threatening just plain tension.

"You..." Levi spoke, eyes on his plate. "You have crumbs on your face..."

"Are you talking to me?" Eren replied a little harsher for Erwin's opinion.

"... yes," Levi whispered, his brows knitted in annoyance.

Erwin gulped. He if didn't know these two, he could have said that they are after each other's throats. But he witnessed how much both care and love each other. He wondered what the two had fought over that resulted to this.

Eren grunted but he followed the Omega and wiped his face.

Levi glanced at him for a split second before focusing on his food.

Erwin momentarily closed his eyes and prayed for the best for the mates.

After dinner, Erwin decided to give the two some privacy by doing his turn to wash the dishes on the nearby pond alone. With a little struggle, he picked up all the bowls and silverware. "I'll do the cleaning for now."

"I'll help," Eren volunteered. He didn't wait for a reply and took bowls from the blonde.

"No, I insist-" Erwin trailed off. The brunette Alpha didn't even listen to him and continued down to the pond. He glanced at Levi and offered him a small smile.

The raven Omega was frowning and when he landed his eyes on Erwin, he clicked his tongue. "For the record, I don't hate you."

Erwin lightens up. He's aware that Levi is doesn't fancy him, he doesn't know why though. But after hearing that Levi doesn't hate him, maybe they can be friends.

"I'm just not fond of your existence," Levi added before going to their sleeping spot.

"Ummm, thanks?" Erwin said helplessly. He no idea how to react to that. Shaking his head, he walked towards the pond where Eren had finished cleaning.

Erwin silently settled next to him, trying his best to clean the utensils with his one hand. He took a glance at Eren, the brunette was staring at the distance with his brows furrowed, deep in thought.

"So?" the commander started. "Everything okay?"

Eren let out a long tired sigh. "I'm sorry, things might be pretty awkward for you."

"No, it's okay," Erwin waved at him. "But, are you guys okay?"

Eren sighed again. "Not really..."

"If you won't talk about it, then I'm willing to listen," Erwin offered. He figured that the brunette listened to him before, it's fair to do the same thing to the other... if Eren feels like talking but if he doesn't, then Erwin respected that.

Eren was silent for a long moment that Erwin almost concluded that the brunette Alpha doesn't want to share his troubles. Which is fine for the blonde Alpha.

"Levi and I fought," Eren blurted out.

Erwin nodded silently, taking his time to clean the cups.

"When I bonded with him, all I can think about is settling down. Get a house, adopt a cat and children. But Levi... he doesn't want to settle down yet..." Eren sighed for the third time as he covered his face with both hands.

"I see," Erwin nodded. "You said Levi's parents were very strict. I figured that when Levi followed you, he probably had the time of his life."

Eren hummed as he stared at the pond.

"And he probably wants to enjoy that for a while."

Eren was silent and Erwin takes that as I hint that the brunette was no longer listening to him. He continued cleaning the plates, stacking them before he stood.

"Thanks," Eren said out of nowhere. "For listening."

"Always here to help," Erwin smiled. He loved helping people and he won't stop even if he is currently retired.

Glancing at their camp, he can see Levi's silhouette, watching them. The blond turned to Eren. " Hey, we should get back. Levi's waiting for you."

Eren chuckled grimly. "I don't think Levi wanted to sleep anywhere near me today."

"I don't think so, I can tell that Levi cares about you."

Levi's anger was still present but the raven Omega never failed to check on his mate from time to time. Levi cared for his husband and Erwin is almost jealous of Eren.

"I'll stay here for a moment," Eren said.

"Alright," Erwin nodded and went back to the camp. By the time he arrived, Levi was already asleep.

----

Levi clutched the blanket tighter around him. It's been a frustrating day and all he wanted to do is curl up like a ball and be warm. But without Eren by his side, he's shivering at the night's cool breeze.

Levi cursed his husband silently. He's still mad at him alright but he can't help but worry. He heard Erwin came back but Eren didn't. He smelt him near and confirmed his presence in the bond but the outlaw didn't join him in bed. Levi wanted to talk to him and straighten things out but the brunette was avoiding him.

Curling up further, Levi whined softly. He missed Eren. They shared a bed ever since and now Levi's not comfortable sleeping alone. He missed Eren's warmth, his arms when they wrapped around him, his calming scent.

He had a strong urge to sit up and call for his Alpha to join him in bed but he simply can't. Not with the current problem they had.

Levi wanted to fix it as soon as possible but if Eren kept avoiding him, he might use force. The raven knew he can't win against Eren in a hand to hand combat but he can shoot the outlaw if he wanted.

He felt his heartache. He doesn't want to hurt his mate, never in a million years but if Eren kept avoiding him and the problem was never fixed, then Levi has no choice.

"Fucking Eren Yeager!" Levi hissed.

"If you are going to curse me, do it in my face," Eren's voice pierced like ice behind him.

Levi turned around to face his mate. "Fuck you. There, happy?"

Eren sighed, he took a glance at Erwin. The blonde Alpha was so accommodating and decided to move and sleep a good distance away from them. He turned back to his fuming mate. His features soften. "I'm just trying to protect you."

"I don't want your protection," Levi sat up. "I want you to trust me."

"I trust you but I don't trust other people."

"Or really? Then maybe I shouldn't trust Erwin Smith and shot him in the head while he sleeps," the raven mocked.

"No, Erwin's not thinking that way. He's so focused on looking for his mate." Eren glanced at the said blonde at the distance. "He's not a threat."

"Whatever," Levi huffed.

"Levi, please listen to me. I can't lose you," Eren pleaded.

"Keep doing this and you will lose me Eren." With that said, Levi pulled the covers on his shoulders and turned his back at the brunette.

He waited for his Alpha to say something but nothing came from Eren. Only the sound of his footsteps as he walked away.

Levi fisted the blanket until his knuckles turned white. He doesn't know what to do. Talking didn't help since Eren won't change his mind. If this fight goes on maybe their relationship is doomed.

Wiping the tears in his eyes, Levi pulled himself together. He wanted to talk to someone aside from Erwin and Eren. A fellow Omega.

Levi wished that they stayed with the Indians longer, thinking that the elders will help, that Sweet Potato will help. He missed Isabelle, he missed his sister and he missed Eren.

Tomorrow, they'll finally arrive at their destination and Levi is not sure if he wanted to meet his mother-in-law.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60.8K 2.1K 16
{COMPLETED, BOOK 2 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY!} Eren Jaeger is a prince. Every 18th birthday the person goes from a sexually unresponsive, to being fully a...
2.7K 194 7
Summary Everything was going downhill all because his uncle's doings finally got under the cops nose. The whole ordeal caught Levi's company as well...
1.6K 108 1
Summary The success of Eren's interprise rests on his inheritance. He knew that he'll squire it if he gets a mate and had children before his 30th bi...
39.5K 2.2K 16
(Complete | Currently editing for a better read) After refusing his father to work on the same hospital in the city, Eren chose his own path as he se...