started with a dare | NORENMIN

Junhao_trash

"i've seen the way he looks at him, and it's definitely not because they're close friends." BOOK FOUR friend... Еще

before
1 | DARE
2 | KISS
3 | WONDER
4 | THINKING
5 | ALONE
6 | TELLING (part 1)
7 | TELLING (part 2)
8 | AIRPORT
9 | PICTURE
11 | COMPLAINTS
12 | POSSIBLY
13 | AGAIN
14 | ARGUING
15 | CHECKING
16 | CONFLICTED
17 | SHARING
18 | OVERREACTING
19 | RETURN
20 | CHEATING
21 | ADMIT
22 | SAME
23 | GIVING UP
24 | SOLVED? (part 1)
25 | SOLVED (part 2)
26 | END
! IMPORTANT NEWS !

10 | UNEXPECTED

641 24 5
Junhao_trash

"so, let me get this straight. you decided to come frantically knocking on the door in the middle of my peaceful reading time and completely disrupting the calm and relaxing ambiance of the room because you wanted to rant to me about the picture that sicheng hyung sent into the group chat?" the light blue haired male asked, extremely curious as to the whole point on why the red haired chinese boy was in his room.

an eager nod coming from the other caused the younger male to let out a sigh and shake his head.

"please jisung. at least let me rant to you. i've been feeling unsettled for the past few days," the chinese male begged. all he wanted was an hour of the younger's time to be able to talk to him, but the other seemed to refuse.

"shouldn't you go rant to sicheng hyung, then? he's the one who sent the picture out to everyone," the light blue haired male suggested, believing that he was the wrong person for renjun to complain to about this situation. "plus, you're overreacting. it's just a picture, isn't it? it doesn't really change anything."

"actually, it kind of does," the red haired chinese boy countered his friend's statement. "jaemin is also overreacting about it, so don't you dare say that it doesn't matter."

letting out a sigh, jisung capitulated to his chinese friend, reluctantly put down his book on the bed stand next to him, and turned back to his friend. "okay, so. what is it about the picture that bothers you?"

"that's the thing. it's not the picture."

renjun was well aware that his words were confusing the younger male after seeing the other's head tilt to the side. however, the red haired male waited for a response from the korean before continuing to make sure that jisung was paying attention to him.

"then... what is it about?"

renjun inhaled a breath before telling the light blue haired boy something that he knew could cause the younger to groan. "it's about the fact that jaemin is overreacting."

and the chinese male's prediction was correct. jisung let out a loud and exaggerated groan, accompanied by some eye rolling, before focusing his attention back on the chinese male in front of him.

"really, hyung? out of all the other things you could be worried about in the world, you're worried about that?"

"well yeah! why wouldn't i be? jaemin is probably overreacting about the picture because i have my head leaning against jeno. he's probably gonna hate me! he might think i'm taking away his chances with jeno when that isn't the case at all!" renjun began ranting out everything inside his mind and his assertions were stressing the light blue haired boy out.

"its just a picture. if jaemin is overthinking about something like that, then that's really dumb. plus, you weren't even aware that you were leaning on jeno's head, so why does it matter?"

jisung really didn't understand the whole point on why the chinese male in front of him was freaking out about something that isn't even a big deal. "whatever jaemin thinks is what jaemin thinks. you know the truth behind what happened, so i don't think it matters that much about what jaemin thinks."

renjun let out a sigh. he was beginning to understand that the light blue haired male was not understanding where he was coming from. the whole reason why he was being dramatic was because his brown haired best friend (jaemin, not jeno because he doesn't seem to care a whole lot about the picture) was overreacting, and because of the said male overreacting, it's causing renjun to think that he did something wrong.

"but he might think i purposely leaned my head against jeno's," renjun claimed, sticking with his original thought and not faltering the littlest bit, even after hearing jisung's somewhat cogent words.

a frustrated groan escaped from jisung's lips as he ruffled his hair. "then go talk to jaemin and clear up whatever misunderstanding you think you guys have! i don't have to be in the middle of all this, and i certainly don't need to hear you complain to me about him overreacting. just talk to him! communication is the most important thing in any relationship and none of you guys seem to have it!"

the blue haired male was well aware of him being hypocritical since he was the very person who had refused to communicate his feelings towards chenle back when he was still secretly crushing on the chinese male, but that was behind him now. plus, this wasn't about him, and he would use his own mistakes to help his friends in need.

"now leave and talk to jaemin about it, not me," the younger male left it there and picked his book back up, opening back to the page he was previously at and continuing to read while seeing renjun still sitting at the foot of his bed from the corner of his eyes.

after a few minutes passed, the red haired chinese male finally decided to leave and headed back to his shared dorm room. while making his way back down the hallway to the elevators to go to the floor that his dorm room was at, renjun was lost in his thoughts about the conversation he just had with the light blue haired male.

it was very possible that the chinese male was just overreacting, similarly to how jaemin was overreacting. but how could he stop himself? the brown haired male was freaking out from the moment he saw the picture, and it drove both jeno and renjun crazy with how he reacted since it shouldn't have been that big of a deal.

but after jaemin had left the dorm room in a mood, most likely to talk to sicheng about the picture he took, the red haired male had looked at the picture and suddenly began to get an idea of why the brown haired male may have overreacted, and like a chain reaction, the chinese male himself began to overreact about nothing as well.

maybe it was just as jisung said. maybe the picture isn't actually that big of a deal, and maybe jaemin was just being a drama queen and overreacting about nothing, which is a huge possibility, now that renjun thinks about it. but wouldn't that also make him a drama queen if he's blowing the situation out of proportion?

sooner than the chinese male knew it, he was already in front of his dorm room, still lost in thought. renjun found himself staring at the door for a good two minutes before reaching into his pocket to pull out the room key, only to find that it wasn't there like he thought it was.

quickly checking the rest of his pockets, the chinese male began to freak out, thinking that he had lost his key on the way down from jisung's room to his, but then suddenly remembered that he had left his keys inside, thinking he wouldn't need them, and left the shared dorm room with the door unlocked.

however, the locked door of the dorm indicated that either one of his roommates must have already returned back to the place and unknowingly locked the door. the red haired male then felt stupid for leaving his keys inside, genuinely thinking that he didn't need it and disregarding the fact that he lives with two other brown headed males, both of them coincidentally being out before renjun had even left the dorm room.

resorting to knocking on the door and have whoever was inside open it for him, the chinese male hear a voice from inside, telling him to wait a second as the person inside opened the door from him. he didn't need to see the other's face to know that jeno was the one inside, and the red haired male's thoughts were confirmed when the door opened and revealed the brown haired male.

"oh, hyung. why did you knock? you know this is your room too, right?" jeno teased before opening the door fully and letting the chinese male into their shared dorm room.

"yeah, yeah, i know. you don't need to tell me twice," the red haired male said as he closed the door behind him after entering into the room. renjun was in the process of taking off his shoes when he briefly explained to the brown haired boy the reason for his knocking.

"you left your keys?" jeno asked, well, more of teased while trying to hold back his laughter.

"i know, i know. i was dumb," the chinese male said while struggling to get his other shoe off.

"i didn't say that," the brown haired male denied any accusations that the chinese male made towards him, causing renjun to roll his eyes.

"never mind. now can you please help me get my dam-" the red haired male was unable to finish his sentence when he suddenly slipped. his one shoeless foot slid out behind from under him because of his sock still being on and the floor being made of wood, causing the chinese male to fall forwards.

however, renjun wasn't able to react with celerity and felt himself falling in slow motion, closing his eyes and preparing himself to come in contact with the hard ground.

but the feeling of someone gripping onto him to prevent him from falling caused the said boy to open up his eyes, and he saw jeno holding onto his arms to hinder his journey to the floor, and for a split second, the chinese male believed he was safe.

that was, until he felt himself falling again. renjun knew he possessed the worst luck at the moment because the other male in the room also had socks on, so renjun's entire body weight on jeno caused him to also slip and fall to the floor, his back coming in contact with the firm surface.

and lucky for renjun, the brown haired male was still holding onto the smaller when falling, so he ended up dragging the chinese boy down to the ground with him.

but maybe renjun wasn't so lucky once again because after being dragged down by the brown haired male, the two roommates found themselves in a suggestive pose, eyes wide open and frozen after realizing what had happened.

and at that moment, almost as if it was destiny, the third roommate of the shared dorm room walked in, and the sound of a dropped phone followed by some keys resonated inside the room.

"feeling left out... huh. i've never heard anything more ridiculous," jaemin muttered to himself as he made his way back to his shared dorm room after talking with sicheng and yuta.

"there's no way yuta hyung knows me better than i know myself," the brown haired muttered again, this time crossing his arms and letting out a small 'huff'.

"jaemin, don't listen to what hyung said. he's hallucinating. you know yourself better than anyone else."

stopping all of his movements for a moment, jaemin began to ponder exactly what he was doing at the moment, uncrossing his arms and tilting his head to the side.

"wow, i'm even talking to myself now. what has my life become?"

shaking his head, jaemin attempted to take his mind off the situation at hand (ultimately failing to do so) and took his phone out of his pocket. he unlocked the device and scrolled through the countless of notifications that popped up while walking back to his shared dorm room.

upon arriving to the door that separated the hallway from the space inside, the brown haired male instinctively took out his keys and was about to unlock the door only to discover that the door itself was ever so slightly open, not enough to see or hear inside, but enough to where it was obvious up close.

assuming that one of his roommates didn't close the door firmly enough, the brown haired boy shrugged it off, not thinking too much about the door being slightly cracked open, and focused his attention back to his phone while making his way inside.

however, jaemin never expected nor wanted to see what he had witnessed when he walked through the door into the enclosed space known as home to him. whatever the brown haired male had just seen would forever be engraved into his mind, and because of the shock, the muscles in his hands gave out and the sound of a phone and metal keys hitting the ground was ringing inside the room.

right there, on the floor in front of him, were jeno and renjun with their lips connected, the chinese boy on top of the other brown haired male and both of their eyes wide open.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17K 697 31
"the only thing that prevents me from confessing to him is that i know i'll be rejected because he's straight... but it will still hurt a lot even th...
52.6K 2K 27
❝he's a little brat, he needs to learn some human decency❞
211K 12.5K 36
in which donghyuck gets recommended a dating app and begins asking a 'stranger' for advice about how to win the heart of his crush. lower case intend...
Bet || Nomin _Taeyongie_

Любовные романы

1M 51.5K 79
In which Jaemin bets Jeno that he can make him fall in love with him in a month "Jaemin I'm not gay" "Really? Then why are you about to kiss me?" A...