Chaaa! a Naruto various x fem...

By neverland_never

what happens when a latina weeb gets isekaid the naruto world? Well get your frijoles (beans) ready to see wh... More

And I ooop {RW}
Damn Girl you Good?
Sasuke happy life
Namikaze Uzumaki Fam
Let's Dinner and Chill
โ™ก๏ธŽ Bounding with Her โ™ก๏ธŽ
Dad? are you serious?
Test?
Ramen?
โ™”๏ธŽ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•„๐•š๐•œ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โ™”๏ธŽ
โ™”๏ธŽ๐•„๐•š๐•œ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  & ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’โ™”๏ธŽ โ„™๐•‹.2
happy new year present
New year present PT.2
I sEE GaY (*w*)
Teams
โœจ Filler 1โœจ
Ans.
getting ready ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’…
โœจ Filler 2โœจ
Ans
My little pony and the bells๐ŸŽ 
Blue eyed Blondy
I'm single and a simp
Late Valentine's day special
wtf
To Kakashi and Hanare
made some playlistsโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โœจFiller 3โœจ
hello
First 'important' Mission
First 'important'Mission Pt.2
La ola de Diversion y ๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’”
Apology

โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’นโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ

764 24 13
By neverland_never

So there I was barbecue sauce in my tiddies.

Y/N Caro-chan r u ok?🥺

Me: rolling in the floor

"Lmao yes im ok, cutie"

Wink wink you are beautiful dear.

"Ok back to the story"

------------------------------------------------------------

You and Itachi where walking you started to get tired you forgot to change from your high heels before coming but who cares.

ITACHI POV:

Y/N suddenly stopped walking and I turned around to see what they were doing. They where taking of there shoes like... Why they only had stockings. After taking of the shoes the took of the stocking... Like Why and after that I decided to ask them why they did that.

"I don't like high heels and I don't want to ruin the stockings because they have cosplay potential"

After that they signaled me to go with them to the alley in the street.

Theit hair was a wig👁️👄👁️

"I'm a guy, but I needed to dress like a girl so I'm a trap"

(Caro-chan: you see what I did there and ITACHI was shooooked)

"Let's forget about this and let's continue our way to sakura's house before you fall for me"

ITACHI uchiha has just blushed he thought you were a she but you are a he but you actually a she.

Itachi's mind is like bom bom bom
[Caro-chan: Y/n get the reference?]

Processing...

Y/N POV

Soon you arrived to sakura's house she didn't live in the house in the series.

She lived in a one floor house and it had books all over the place but if the books were organized maybe it look better.

"Hey Sakura Haruno I'm Y/n L/n and I'll be your training partner/bff so yeah"

"Your beautiful btw"

"Um thank you" she said blushing

"The hokage did made the announcement that I will help get in the academy level. You are the new kid in the class that hides they own chakra in class so I don't personally think will take long the gemini test is this upcoming week so we will train all this weekend non-stop" Sakura said

"Ok Sakura"

After that she just have noticed Itachi he was still processing the information he just heard.

"Hello Itachi is something troubling" Sakura said

"To be honest yes so he is the new kid in my brother's class and your training partner" Itachi said

"Yes" Sakura responded

"I don't wanna be third wheel so can I do anything like going to the store" you screamed you ear raped them

It took a few seconds for Sakura to start blushing when she realized what you meant. Itachi was naive in romance so he took more than Sakura to realize the meaning of your words.

*They both blushed*

Itachi had a darker shade of red than Sakura.

"Please do could you go get some tea and dango please. Since I live alone I don't have much tea." Sakura said

"Y/n be careful and don't cause any trouble please" Itachi said in a more serious time than normal

"Ok" you said

You looked at them then turned around and left.

You planned to get the tea first and after that the dango. Sakura wanted to give you money for the errand but you said the third gave you your daily allowance yesterday so your were good. On you way to the store you ran into someone and fell down.

"What a drag... Are you alright"

"Yes... I'm ok"

"Oh hey Shikamaru how r ya"

"The new boy in class right"

"Yup"

"You don't seem to have the personality of an extrovert" Shikamaru said

SHIKAMARU'S POV:

My mom sent me to run some errands for her. "What a drag" I said then bumped into a person they fell. The first thing I noticed was that they were barefoot.

"Are you alright"

"Yes" they paused for a moment "I'm ok" they looked at my and said "Oh hey Shikamaru how r ya" then I noticed they where the kid in class that suddenly vulgar music started playing.

FLASHBACK*

I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly heard some I would have like to delete from my memory.

🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🤴BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣Dà🎉YO💦

The new kid in class was playing that he looked embarrassed and the whole class was shocked.

END OF FLASHBACK*

"Yup I'm the new kid in class"
"And actually I'm a girl but keep it a secret"

It was kinda obvious by now there were wearing a dress and her body is really feminine. But I didn't even care that much about it to go around telling people about her business.

"I don't care so you don't need to worry about me going around telling people about your business"I said

"Thanks Shika, wait can I call you Shika"She said

"Yes, and what's your name by the way"

"I'm y/n l/n a pleasure to formally introduce myself" y/n said

"What a drag" when y/n said that red roses started growing behind her.

We kept talking until I remembered about the errand and left it seems that she was in an errand and forgot about it too.

Y/N POV:

Me and Shika were talking but he needed to go so I went to get the tea and dango right away. When I went to the dango store Choji and his dad were eating there I decided to not interrupt them. When I got the dango I started making my way to sakura's place. When I got there we talked about ourselves and got to collect some information about this naruto world.

1: There only been 3 hokage and Minato soon will take the role as fourth hokage.

2: Minato and Kushina are alive as well as Rin.

3: Obito never got smashed by that rock.

4: Uchiha massacre didn't take place.

5: Naruto still has Kurama somehow.

6: Sakura's mom died when she was born and raised by dad until the age of three when dad died in a S rank mission.

7: Sakura's dad was close to Ibiki so when sakura's dad died he became Sakura's mentor.

8: Itachi is close friends with Sakura Haruno and often comes visit her.

9: Rin and Obito just go married 2 weeks ago and already are in a seven year relationship.

10: Sasuke and Naruto are close thanks to the friendship of the Uchiha family and Namikaze Uzumaki family.

11: Haku and Zabuza are alive until they die of old age

After some time Itachi said that it was now getting really dark out that we should go back to Kakashi and the others.

After that we said our goodbyes to sakura and went back to the Namikaze Uzumaki house.

When I got there Kakashi looked at me I was still barefoot and totally forgot about it *he sweat dropped*

"I think we should go back home y/n you need to wash yourself" Kakashi said

"Hai" you said

I'm sorry if it has holes because I know it isn't that detailed but I'll try to write it better in the future.

Nov / 23 / 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 28.1K 56
When Sakura is killed by her two genin teammates, she finds herself warped through space and time to a foreign dimension. With nobody she knows and a...
549K 33K 42
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ BOOK 1 ใ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?ใ€ Sakura never thought she wou...
153 3 50
The 4th Great Shinobi War has ended, and Gaara is starting to wonder how the nations will maintain their fragile peace without a common enemy. He's d...
41.7K 1.7K 38
(Y/n) has always loved the Naruto anime but never could have predicted that they would be magically transported into the Naruto world! Armed with her...