𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 || π“πšπžπŠπ¨π¨π€

By taes_gucci_flipflops

kim taehyung is a part time insta model, part time cutie pie. probably the prettiest being you could ever wit... More

hi guyss
characters/accounts
taehyung
jungkook
jin
over dramatic friends
namjoon
they're models?
jimin
felix
taehyung
added to the chat
new friends?
yeonjun
yoongi
knowing everyone a little more
jimin
jungkook
awkward start
hobi
taehyung
making plans
shy meetings
sensitive
closer
jimin
mark
taehyung
namjoon
felix
jungkook
truth
taehyung
yoongi
halloween planning
yeonjun
halloween chatss
getting ready
hobi
jin
yoongi
felix
namjoon
mark
yeonjun
jimin
jungkook
taehyung
party
confessions
jungkook
felix
taehyung
questions
jungkook
taehyung
old friend (?)
jimin
taehyung
the past pt.2
jungkook
taehyung
jimin
yeonjun
felix
namjoon
jin
hobi
yoongi
jungkook
B O Y S

the past

7.1K 252 29
By taes_gucci_flipflops

(warning. sad shit about to go down bitch)

also..if you dont like blood and gore and shit...uhh dont read? i guess.. idk

no one pov

jungkook was hanging out with taehyung. the two were sitting on the couch as a random movie played on the tv. taehyung was cuddled up next to the older as he watched the screen.

taehyung had become comfortable enough to do this. letting go ever so slightly and find wrmth next to jungkook. 

jungkook was loving the warmth that tae was giving him as he snuggled next to him. jungkook always found himself cooing at taes baby like actions. 

as a scary part came up in the movie, taehyung gasped and turned to his side. burying his head in jungkooks chest, clutching his shirt. jungkook watched the younger, smiling softly at the action.

"aw baby.." he soothed softly as he stroked the boys hair. taehyung only hugged jungkook closer making the raven haired boy chuckle. jungkook took the remote turning down the volume, before he grabbed taes legs. positioning them so tae was now straddled on his lap.

the older then lifted taes head so they made eye contact. "you dont need to be scared baby." jungkook said softly as tae pouted. the older sighed lightly bringing tae into a soft kiss.

the (currently) brown headed boy melted into the soft kiss. his eyes fluttering closed as he kissed back.

but soon the kiss started to get deeper. jungkook tried to slip his hands up taes shirt, but taehyung stayed stiff meaning he couldnt. the older then got too into the kiss, moving his head to try and get his tongue in the youngers mouth.

jungkooks eyes closed as he held tightly around taehyungs waist, his hands moving down to his ass.

as soon as taehyung felt jungkooks hands on his ass he couldnt handle any more. he harshly broke the kiss, and pushed himself off jungkook. standing up and moving away from the older, who was now sitting dumbfounded.

"baby?-" jungkook tried to ask. taehyung only shook his head, wrapping his hands around himself. 

"s-stop.."

taehyugn whimpered. jungkooks face turned to worry when he heard the weak little voice. he stood up quickly rushing towards taehyung. but the younger only moved away as he still looked down, hiding his face.

jungkook looked at him with a hurt face. "baby...?" he asked again. taehyung shook his head harshly. jungkook then heard a sniffle. that was all it took for him to wrap his arms around the younger. holding him tight as taehyung struggled for a little while.

"baby. calm down. its just me." jungkook said worry lacing his voice. taehyung then fell limp, giving up on fighting back.

jungkook held him for a little while more as he felt his shirt slowly get damp.

finally after a few minutes he slowly pulled back. but tae still refused to look at him.

so jungkook crouched down, holding the boys shoulders as he looked at him concerned. "baby please look at me.." jungkook said softly. his face at taehyungs eye level.

slowly taehyung moved his head up to look at jungkook. jungkook gasped lightly when he saw the boys red eyes, and teary cheeks. 

"oh baby.." he said bringing tae into another hug. taehyung let out another cry as he held jungkook close. jungkook soothed him with sweet nothings, rubbing circles on his back.

once again, after a few minutes the hug was broken.

"baby...please tell me whats wrong...you always get upset when i try to kiss you...pleas tell me whats wrong.." jungkook said quietly. he wanted to know what was wrong.

taehyung pouted slightly and only nodded. jungkook sighed lightly and led taehyung to his room. sitting him on his bed. jungkook then say next to him, facing the boy. as he held his hand.

jungkook sat in silence, waiting for tae to speak. but after a good 10 minutes he sighed. "are you gonna tell me?" he asked as softly as possible. taehyung stayed looking in his lap and shook his head.

the older sighed once more, thinking. all he wanted was to make sure taehyung was alright. he looked so distraught. it made his heart hurt.

the raven haired thought for not even a few seconds as he tried to think what could possibly be wrong. he tracked back the past few days. he remembered they went to the park with their friends...and chen was there-

what if.....what if...what if..i told him... 

then jungkook remembered he shouldnt keep secrets. the male prepared for tae not to talk to him anymore. and probably freak out more...but if he wanted tae to tell him about what ever was wrong. then he should also tell his secret.

"what if i told you something...then would you tell me?" jungkook asked, rubbing the back of taes hand with his thumb. tae looked at him confused. "what do you mean?" he asked quietly, rubbing his eye.

jungkook sucked in breath, trying not to avoid eye contact. "um..theres something i need to tell you.." he said. taehyung stared at him confused. he nodded. "i wanna know.." he pouted.

jungkook wanted to smile at the boys cuteness. but the feeling that tae might get scared of him and push him away was clouding his mind.

jungkook nodded. "okay."

"so..." jungkook started..well not, because he didnt know where to start. taehyung waited silently, still not over the thoughts running in his own head.

"i-i...uh...so-" jungkook tried again. stumbling on his own words. he shook his head. taking a deep breath and saying it.

"i used to be in a gang."

taehyungs head shot up as he looked at jungkook. the older looked down avoiding eye contact. "r-really?" taehyung mumbled. jungkook nodded.

"yeah..." jungkook said. he was waiting for taehyung to push him out. or scream at him. or call the police for fucks sake. just not this...

"s-so...?" taehyung asked quietly. jungkook looked at him. "what do you mean 'so'?" he asked. tae shrugged. "i-i mean...i dont know.." taehyung trailed off, not knowing where he was going.

jungkook looked at him with a confused face. like he was almost mad at the boy for not freaking out.

"tae..i dont think you understand. i was in a gang. i did bad things. really bad things. i sold drugs. traded with weapons. fuck, i'v killed people before!" jungkook said, getting louder as he stood up from the bed. looking at taehyung.

the brunette looked up at jungkook, waiting for him to continue. and he did. "dont you get it? im dangerous. what if someone finds me and i have to be taken away? or put you in danger? w-what if something happens because i cant protect you? ..o-or you get hurt because of me?"

jungkook rambled. he never thought about the dangers of all this, but it was finally hitting him in the face.

taehyung stared at the older. finally wrapping his arms around jungkooks waist, as he laid his head on his stomach. jungkook stiffened but then relaxed. taking a deep breath.

"you would never put me in danger kookie..i-i know that." tae spoke quietly, but jungkook heard it. he stayed silent as he let tae hug him.after the raven haired calmed down, tae let go making him sit again.

"s-so..why dont you tell me everything. from the beginning..i promise i wont judge you..o-or anything." tae said, playing with his hands. personally he didnt really care if jungkook was 'dangerous'. he had only ever been caring and loving to tae.

jungkook sighed with a nod. "w-well..i guess it starts when i was born. my parents were really caring and always took care of me. i guess when i was younger..i didnt really have friends. kinda a loner. until 8th grade...thats where i met namjoon and yoongi."

"but they were in highschool already so, i had to go the school day with out them. but we would hang out after school and stuff... um..when i finally got to 9th grade there was a new kid in namjoons class. his name was jackson. he seemed chill, so we all became really close friends."

taehyung listened to the older. remembering that time when jungkook joon, and yoongi were talking about this 'jackson'.

"well...jackson was apart of the gang. and i dont really remember how it happened to be honest. but yeah..then we all joined the gang. and i was barely in highschool." jungkook chuckled at himself.

"i started hanging around more of the gang. i wanst at home anymore. always doing something for 'boss'. i guess it distracted me from school, or something. my parents hated that. my grades went down, i didnt want them in my life. mostly cause i didnt want them to know i was apart of illegal activities."

"around tenth grade, my grades were complete trash. i was failing every class other than pe. thats when i started getting tattoos...and when i started getting in bad fights with my parents. i would get yelled at alot for practically everything."

"fast forward a few years. i was in 12th grade. im still not entirely sure how i didnt get kicked out for my grades. but oh well. s-so....me and jackson were walking to the tattoo shop, it was kinda like a hang out spot for us....and..uh so, i guess we were followed? or something. and one of the rival gangs in the area tracked us down."

"so when we arrived at the shop, of course everyone was there..and they attacked.i dont remember much other than all the breaking glass from the windows..and this scar i have on my cheek from one of the bullets that grazed me."

jugnkook lightly pointed to his cheek. taehyung looked at it intensely.

"anyways...they kept shooting at us with no manner. like that was there whole plan. just shoot all of us. ...a-and then..j-jackson..h-he...he was shot."

jungkook took in a shaky breath as taehyung gasped lightly.

"i-i wanted to help him..but all he told me was to run home...s-so i did. i ran. i ran all the way home. until i reached my parents house. of course they were there. surprised to see me home so early i guess. b-but then.."

flash back

"jeongguk?" mrs jeon asked as she saw her son run through the door, closing it behind him as he gasped. trying to catch his breath. "whats wrong?" she asked. jeongguk said nothing. but then he heard pounding knocks ont he door.

he looked at the closed door panicked. "fuck!" he cursed rushed. his parents looked at him as he leant his back against it as he tried to hold it closed. reaching in his bag, pulling out his hand gun, loading it quickly, like the speed of light.

"gguk? whats going on-" mr jeon asked, before gasping as he saw the boy with a gun in his hand. "jeongguk?" he asked again. the boy looked at them, before hearing another loud ass knock. 

"im so fucking sorry."

the boy said rushed as he looked at his scared parents who were now huddling behind the couch. with out another word left to be spoken jeongguk heard one last knock before the door was kicked open.

"fucking finally." some dude in a mask said as he held up his gun. others following after him. with out a thought jeongguk shot the first dudes hand, making the gun fall. his parents gasping again terrified.

"ah! what the fuck!?" he screamed. jeongguk wiped the blood he felt drip down his cheek. the other masked guys looked at jeongguk. there was about 6 of them. jeongguk stiffened.

"wrong move kid." one mumbled before trying to shoot the boy. jeongguk dodged it thankfully. 

with out any more words. the other members shot as well, and searching the house for belongings. jeongguk just shot at everything he saw move. not knowing what to do.

"yo boss!" one member called. jeongguk shot in the area he heard the voice from, a small grunt as he shot the guys leg. "fucking bitch." he muttered. before grabbing the boys parents.

"found them." he said. jeongguk starred at his scared parents. "what the fuck?!" he yelled at the man. the man only smirked under his mask. looking on the floor.

he saw 3 of the men already dead. 1 injured. blood and shattered house items every where. he chuckled. 

"look what you did kid. killing people so easily." he said. jeongguk starred at him, holding his gun ready to fire. shaking off the mind games he was trying to play.

"you'v got good aim. how bout you join our gang?" he asked. jeongguk gritted his teeth. "never." he spat harshly. the man only smirked and held the gun up to his moms head.

the raven haired boy stiffened. "stop." he spoke. the masked man chuckled dark. "no can do. your family owes us money. so not they must suffer." he said. jeongguk grew confused. "how!? they dont owe money to anyone!" he yelled angerly.

the man shook his head. "well...what if they did? hm? would you want to see them suffer? right here? what if i just...." the man trailed off pulling the trigger with out a thought. a loud bang until jeongguks mom fell to the floor.

"MOM!!" jeongguk screamed. before looking at the male. the other members both held their guns pointed at jeongguk, if he made one wrong move they would shoot.

mr. jeon had given up. he looked at his dead wife, a tear running down his face as he looked at jeongguk holding the gun at the man holding him captive. he stayed silent, knowing he wasnt getting out of this.

the masked man smirked at jeongguks reaction. clicking the gun once more. jeongguk felt tears sting in his eyes as his father fell to the same fate as his mother. he grew mad and angry in a second.

he yelled out loud. shooting his gun over and over. he didnt stop until every other living being in that room was long gone. firing over and over at the male you killed his parents.

after everything else had fallen dead. there was silence. jeongguk stood alone int he room. he looked at his parents laying limp on the floor. next to eachother. he felt tears run down his face. "mom....dad..."

end of flash back

taehyung felt a tears run down his face as he listened to jungkooks story. the older sniffled, wiping the tear that fell from his own eyes. he needed to be strong.

"a few days later i found out jackson was gone... i had to live another week alone until namjoon and yoongi came back. i dotn even know where they were. a trip? just gone? i dont know...but..i..."

 the older sniffled again.

"i-its my fault they died. i guess thats why i didnt leave the gang. because i wanted to avenge them. get revenge or something...but i couldnt get revenge on myself..."

"so..up until a year ago, i was still in the gang. until i realized that it was bad. i couldnt even go one day with out having to do something. i was just hurting myself more by staying..so joon, yoongi and i planned to leave with out telling anyone.."

"ands that how im here. now i live in seoul. but i still cant go a day without being terrified i will get caught or found out. ..i-its..its really scary.."

the male said as he held his knees to his chest. taehyung had never even see the male cry, so to see him so vulnerable made him feel very sad.

"..t-thats also why i changed my name...yes. its actually jeongguk. but i changed it to jungkook. i think it was to try and get rid of all the memories that were attached to my name. good and bad...but i dont really think it worked."

jungkook finished talking. now starring off into space. taehyung sniffled and moved closer to the older. wrapping his arms around his neck and hugging him. the older stiffened. but soon relaxed in the boys hold. sometimes you need to be held.

so he did. he let taehyung hold him. and let the boy calm him down.

after a while though, taehyung pulled back. starring in jungkooks eyes. the older starred back. "y-your not scared of me?" jungkook asked. taehyung shook his head, a small pout on his lips.

"'m not kookie..." he said softly. pecking the olders forehead.

"i think your very brave and strong for deciding a better life for your self." he said. jungkook looked at him. "really?" taehyung nodded at his question.

taehyung slowly sat on the olders lap, straddling him. he slowly left a lingering kiss on the olders lips. then snuggling into his neck.

jungkook hugged the younger. then he remembered why they were here in the first place.

"c-can you tell me why you're scared to kiss me now?" he asked softly.

taehyung stiffened int he hug. pulling away. he looked at jungkook again. seeing only a look of care and worry for the boy. he sighed lightly. nodding a little.

"o-okay kookie..."

__________________________________

thats enough sadness for one day-

hope you enjoyed this mess of a chapter.

warning. next chapter is sad as shit too..so be preparedddd~~~

but yeah...didnt think this book would be so depressing lowkey..but that also happened to my last socialmedia book so- what can ya do??

lol byeee luv chuuu xx

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 505 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
42.3K 1.2K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
1.3M 67.9K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
3.3M 188K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...