LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 85-Survivors

1.3K 43 2
By Frost57_

I'm not entirely happy with this chapter at all, I think it could've been better but I rushed this last second after I remembered I needed to show how the snap effected the shifters in Canada. I'm sorry if this seams half assed but please go with it lol.

The next few chapters will definitely be better quality wise so again sorry if this one seams pretty bad or rushed!

Avengers facility.
3rd person.

It's been a few days since Tony returned, everyone was still on edge after the snap. No one knew who made it or not.

Elliott and Natasha sat quietly at a table in the dining room of the facility, Elliott was trying to figure out what happened, and who made it or not.

"You think everyone in Canada is okay?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know. Remember they just started to re-build and move into Toronto." Elliott explained. "I'm sure they are very confused right now."

"Then we need to make sure they know what's happening." Natasha reaches for Elliott's hand. "We should go to Toronto and talk to them."

Elliott nodded and started to type away at the laptop, trying to figure out the location they would be in. A few minutes passed and Elliott finally found it. "Got it. They have a pack house in the middle of the city." Elliott looked up to meet Natasha's eyes.

"Then we go there. And figure out who survived."

"Where you two off to?" Steve walked into the dining room.

"Toronto. We need to check on the shifters. We don't know how many of them survived." Elliott answered.

Steve nodded. "Got room for one more?"

"Yeah, we got room." Natasha confirmed.

"Grate. Let's get going. And remember, they won't know you Steve so just be careful what you do. Don't wanna come back missing an arm." Elliott said seriously, as he walked after from the table.

Steve nodded. "He's not being serious is he?"

Natasha's shrugged and followed Elliott to their room changing into their combat uniforms, Steve did the same in his room.

The three finished and left to the hanger. getting into the Quinjet they took off right away, Natasha was flying the jet, Elliott was yet to learn how to fly.

Elliott hoped they we're doing okay, he hoped everyone he knew was still alive, it was scary thinking about it since he lost rica and Wanda, now he's afraid he lost more, he's tired of losing family and friends. "You alright Elliott?" Steve asked. Braking the shifter out of his thoughts.

Elliott took a deep breath letting the feeling of pain and suffering be pushed away. "Yeah, Just a lot on my mind."

"You know you did everything you could. It may seem like you lost, but you gotta know, no one is blaming you." Steve told the man in a calm tone, trying to help him.

"I just feel like I could of done more, thanos told me that I'm way more powerful, he told me it was a shame In didn't find out sooner. When I woke up I felt powerful, but also weak. I guess I just don't know what to think." Elliott raised his flesh hand, looking intently at it.

"We all wish we could've done more. But right now let's make sure your people are safe and accounted for." steve smiled, which was rare at this time.

Elliott nodded leaning back into the seat, letting his eyes close, and darkness took over, his breathing steadied as he fell into a light slumber.

Hours later Elliott was awoken from the loud landing of the jet, the jet shook him awake. "Come on, were here." He Heard Natasha speak up, she got up from her seat in the cockpit, walking towards Elliott who was now standing next to steve near the ramp.

The three walked down, the view of the large house in front of them was surprising to say the least for Elliott. "Looks like our blood sweat and tears payed off." Elliott, followed by Natasha and Steve walked up to the door, Elliott lightly nocked on the door. When the door swung open, there stood north, her eyes bloodshot and her cheeks slightly flushed. "Elliott!" North gasped and quickly pulled him into a hug. "You made it." She whispered pulling back.

She looked behind him seeing Natasha and Steve. "Hay Natasha." She greeted her with a kind hug before pulling back, her eyes landing on Steve. "And I assume you Steve, right?"

"Yes ma'am." Steve nodded. "Did Elliott tell you about me?"

She shook her head. "Bucky did, sir."

"Oh, you knew Bucky. That's nice. Also just call me Steve." Steve smiled kindly.

"Please, come in." North moved to the side gesturing into the house. The three avengers walked into the pack house taking in the scenery, the walls were painted a white color, with hints of blue and grey, the home was very modern.

North led the three to a kitchen. "Y'all want anything to drink?" She asked.

"No thank you. Actually we came to talk to you." Elliott explained, crossing his hands over his chest.

"Oh, okay. What do you want to know?" North leaned onto the counter.

"We wanted to know how everyone here was doing, after the snap?" Natasha started calmly. "Who made it and who didn't."

Both sighed sadly. "Well, half of us didn't make it. Ruby and Mary didn't make it. Liam is still here but his mom is not." She spoke sorrowfully.

"Oh god." Elliott looked down at the floor hearing ruby didn't make it.

"Rica? D-did she make it?" North ask hesitantly.

Elliott clenched his jaw, and shook his head, fighting back tears. "She didn't make it." His voice cracked.

"We're sorry, north. We fought thanos but, we couldn't stop him." Steve said quietly.

"Don't apologize, Captain. I'm sure y'all did everything y'all could do." North reassured him. "I just wish I was able to help you guys, instead of being stuck here."

"It's okay north. You were needed here." Natasha placed her hand on top of north's.

The sound of footsteps came from behind the group. "Hay everyone." Elliott turned around seeing Liam standing there, a sad look on his face. This kid lost both his parents in the same year.

"Hay buddy." Elliott said quietly. "How have you been?"

"Could be better." Liam whispered softly, a few tears fell down his face. Natasha walked over to the kid, picking him up in her arms and hugging him tightly. "You'll be okay, kiddo." Natasha rubbed his back before setting him back onto the ground.

"Liam has been helping me lead the pack. And he's doing a good job." North said proudly.

"Can we help you out here? For a few days at least." Steve asked, he always wanted to help, no matter what.

She nodded. "We could really use it."

Natasha and Elliott agreed.

The group stayed for a week. Helping around the pack. Natasha was helping the kids, keeping them company and trying to cheer them up. Steve took the liberty of making sure everyone had what they needed like food and water.

Elliott stayed around north for most of his time there. Helping her lead the broken pack, Elliott would give speeches of motivation to the members of the pack, Steve would join in, telling people some stories about himself.

Throughout the time there Elliott saw how caring Natasha was with the kids, Elliott immediately thought back to rica and how much Natasha loved teaching her how to fight and ultimately leading her to become a beautiful young lady. Elliott was still hurting knowing she was gone, knowing ruby was gone as well hurt him.

Elliott enjoyed his time back with his pack, but as everything starts, it must come to an end.

The three left a week later, leaving the pack with enough supplies and Moral to keep going.

Elliott knew it was gonna be tough moving forward, but he needed to move, no matter what things won't change, so he needs to except it, no matter how much it hurts him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
119K 4.8K 31
Book 1 in Fangirl Series THIS WAS WRITTEN YEARS BEFORE LOKI AND THE NEW STUFF SO IF I GET ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT THE TVA IM GONNA LOSE MY MIND. A c...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
992K 26.1K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...