I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY

By SinsNChaos

Socialite Kim Taehyung never like unplanned things. He is happy living his grandiose life in the City. So... More

Keeping up with the Kims
MEET THE 97 GANG
THE LOST PRINCE
FIRST NIGHT
WARMING UP
SWEETHEART
COMPLICATED HEART
MARADO ISLAND
SEOUL
SWEET NIGHT
DISTANCE
LONDON
VANTE & ARCHI
THE RINGS
THE ARTIST
YOU ARE THE BEST PART

LOYALTY & FAITHFULNESS

1K 43 59
By SinsNChaos

***The next morning, Jungkook drove Taehyung to the port. He carried his luggage and made sure he has everything he needs. He even made sure that the red thong isn't in the things his boyfriend would bring in the island when he could go with him there.

"Promise me you'll come home safe." Jk uttered before leaning closer to kiss him full in the lips.

Taehyung was taken a back a little because he didnt expect Jungkook to be that bold in front of everyone but he realized the younger purposely did that to show him off too. He remembers how possessivehe is so he just let him.

"Yes sir. I promise I'll come home safe." Taehyung said with a smile before they finally parted.

Jungkook waited for the boat to sail away before he finally fish out his phone. He has a lot of things to do today and he is set to finish them all.

Jungkook dialed his lawyer's number and informed him to deal with the things he need to finish today before he dialed Jimin's number too.

"Jimin-ssi."

"Yah, that's Jimin hyung to you Jeon Jungkook!" the model whines at the end of the line.

"Ok hyung, I need your help."

***Taehyung is beyond happy not just because he just got engaged but because he's finally back in Marado. He really is excited to be back in the island not because he wants to see the projects but because he wanted to see the beautiful people in the island already.

He just got off the jeep & he can't help but be amazed of the building standing tall in the the island. The spot where they had their headquarters before turned to a simple hotel now. it's just 3 storey building but it looks really amazing & not out of place in the island.

"Seonho hyung! Omg, how did this happen?" Taehyung blurted out while pointing at the building and the pool! Seonho smiled at the artist.

"Welcome back to Marado, Taehyungie! I am also amazed how you all did these!" Seonho replied with sparkling , excited eyes!

"Hyung, the pictures didn't give the place justice. This is beautiful!" Taehyung said while entering the lobby of the hotel. The interior isn't complete yet but the wild orchids and other plants gave it life already.

"This will not be possible without you and Jungkookie." Taehyung turned to the older man.

"This island deserves this hyung! There's a lot of potential here." Taehyung uttered before he continues to walk towards the back of the building to inspect the other cottages around it. Seonho follows him as the older man reported everything.

"You are so hard working Taehyungie, why don't you take a rest first? I heard the team who arrived today will stay for 3 days." Taehyung smiled and nodded, the truth is he still feels so sore since Jungkook, his fiance really fxcked him so good the previous night.

"I actually want to see the building hyung, then i hope to see the kids later too." Taehyung uttered as he continues to walk around the hotel.

Seonho agreed and told him to rest before he left to fetch Yuna and Soobin too.

"Woah! This place is really so magical!" he mumbled.

Taehyung continues to walk around, appreciating everything because he knows the architect behind all those beautiful infrastructures. He already knows how brilliant Mr. Golden Boy is even before he learned that it's Jungkook but seeing the transformation of the island is really amazing! The sun is almost setting when on the horizon when he finally heard two familiar excited voices. He's already inside his room at the hotel but he left the door open just in case Yuna & Soobin look for him.

"Tete hyungie?" Yuna's high pitched voice made the artist smile.

Taehyung immediately gets up from his bed to welcome his visitors.

"Omg! Soobinie! Yuna!" the artist can't help but squeal the moment he saw the two kids staring back at him.

He also noticed that they're already wearing the clothes he sent them a month ago. He's just so happy to see them again because those children are part of his future plans. He wants to see them grow & achieve their own dreams. Aside from Soobin & Yuna, he also wants to support the other children in the island since it's really impossible for him to have children of his own.

Taehyung welcome the two children with wide smile and surprisingly, it's Yuna who hugged him first while Soobin remained standing by the door.

"Soobinie, why are you standing there? Come give Tete hyung a hug too." he encouraged the little one but the boy just shakes his head.

Taehyung wondered why but Yuna crawled up on his lap and cupped his ear to whisper something.

"Tete hyungie, I told Binnie that I'm going with you in Seoul when you're going home already that's why he said he doesn't like you anymore." Yuna whispered to Taehyung's surprise.

"What? But why did you say that to him? Do you wanna go with Tete hyungie in Seoul?" Taehyung whispered back to the little girl but his eyes remained focus on Soobin who's watching them.

Yuna shakes her head before she leans closer again.

"No hyungie, I just want to tease him."

Taehyung can't help but smile at the adorableness of the two kids. Yuna reminds him of himself a lot while Soobin is more of a Jungkook. He leans closer to the little girl again.

"If you keep teasing him, he'll cry & he'll probably hate Tete hyungie. Do you want that?" he asked.

Yuna immediately shakes her head off before she climbed down Taehyung's lap before going to Soobin.

"Yah, Tete hyungie said he won't take me with him in Seoul if you only play with me and not with Sana and Mira." Yuna said that made Taehyung burst out into laughers.

He can't believe Yuna just used him to make sure she could reprimand Soobin to play with other girls.

"Well, that really sounds like something I'll do with Gukkie too." he mumbles to himself before he called for the two kids again so he could give them his presents.

That evening, Taehyung had his dinner with Seonho's family before the older man brought him back at the unfinished hotel. At first, Seonho even asked him if he would like to take the kids with him but since Yuna has already fallen asleep, he just told the older man to bring them back at the hotel the next morning.

Good thing that there's light and water running on the tap already. There's no heater yet but the shower is already working. He knows that their project would be beautiful but seeing it right in front of his eyes still amazes him.

Taehyung knows Seonho & his wife made an effort to fix the room for him and he really appreciate it. He's so proud to see some of the hand woven mats too. It's one of the projects of Marado also. That night, Taehyung enjoyed the bath after he use a kettle to warm the water.

****Meanwhile back in Seoul****

"Jungkook it's late already. Why are you still here?" Namjoon asked his brother who is so busy writing something on his small notebook.

"Hyung let me crash on your couch tonight, your place is closer to everything I need tomorrow. I also asked Jin hyung, Jimin & Yoongi hyung to meet here tomorrow coz its closer to the shop." Jungkook replied not even throwing a glance at his brother.

"This is why everyone is telling you to just..."

"Hyung, I told you already. I am not gonna waste more time. Please, just lemme stay." Joon sighs as he put down the mug of coffee beside his brother.

"At least go and sleep in the guest room Guk. Also, Dr. Kim said he already contacted their sister Yoona. She'll surely make it." Joon informed his brother.

"Wait, since when did you start talking to Jinnie hyung?"

"Since you let Taehyung propose to you first." Namjoon winks at his brother before he left and went back to his room so he could continue texting the pretty doctor.

Jungkook smiled to himself when he realized that another Jeon is smitten by another Kim. He could just imagine their father's reaction when he saw them both being whipped with Taehyung & Seokjin.

It's almost past midnight when he finished making all the list of the things he needs to do and the people he needs to contact. He looks at his wrist watch and realized that he could still work on the special project he's working at so he grabs his bag and fish out his laptop before he started to edit the video clips he managed to collect.

It's almost 4AM in the morning when he's done recording himself too before he finally lay down and fall asleep on the couch.

***The next morning, Namjoon woke up because of his loud doorbell. He almost cursed to whoever is bothering him at 6 AM but when he saw in his monitor that the one bothering his sleep is no other than Dr. Kim Seokjin and two other dwarves, he hurriedly ran towards his door.

"Good morning Dr. Kim" he greeted with a wide smile that made the two dwarves scoff because he just ignored them.

"Good morning too Joonie, but haven't I told you to just call me Jinnie hyung?" Seokjin uttered as he touches the architect's arms.

"Hyung, can we get inside now?"

The 3 men got inside Namjoon's very luxurious apartment and the first thing they saw is Jungkook who's curled in the couch.

"Please tell me he didn't sleep on the couch because he didn't sleep at all last night." Seokjin's eyes are on Namjoon.

"I told him to sleep in the guest room but I think he fell asleep here. He wanted to do a miracle! How could we even pull what he wants us to do in 2 days?" Namjoon doesn't want to be the pessimistic one but he just realized what they're about to do today and he's already exhausted.

Jinnie crossed his arms.

"You mean to say you don't think my brother deserves all the effort your brother is doing right now?" he raised his eyebrows at the older architect.

You see, Jinnie likes Namjoon's thighs and biceps but if he'll disrespect the power of love, then he is definitely canceled!

Namjoon noticed the annoyed look of Seokjin so he immediately retracted what he just said.

"Of course your beautiful angel baby brother deserves all the effort Dr. Ki--I mean Jinnie hyung. Wait lemme wake this one up so we could start the day already." Namjoon declared but Jin stopped him.

"No! I mean why don't we prepare breakfast first before we wake him up. I'm sure Yoongi will appreciate few more minutes of his sleeping time." Jin pointed at Jimin who's cooing at his now sleeping boyfriend.

Namjoon agreed to the idea before he led the doctor to his modern kitchen.

The two worked on what Namjoon has inside his fridge while Jimin and Yoongi cuddled on the sofa.

It took them almost an hour to prepare everything before they finally wake up Jungkook who's obviously still tired of his last night's activity.

Jimin & Yoongi are both amazed how Seokjin prepared the sumptuous breakfast in a small period of time.

They thanked the two who prepared the food before they took their seats on the dining table while Namjoon is smiling at them. He's proud of what they accomplished.

The older men are already eating when the still sleepy Jungkook finally settled on the chair.

Seokjin went back to get another bowl of food & smiled fondly at the younger architect.

"You'll be needing a lot of energy today Gukkah, eat these." he put the food in front of him.

Jk thanked his fiance's older brother for the food before he started eating them when he realized that he has a lot of things to do today.

"Hyung, I know this is too much to ask already but the boys will arrive tonight. Is there any chance that you could find a boat for them?" Seokjin frowns as he listens to the brothers conversation.

"What? They're going to the island ahead of us?" Namjoon asked as he sipped into his coffee.

"Yup! Jaehyun needs to be there for that thing!" Jungkook can't think of the word to say it so he describe it with his hands.

"Oh..okay then. I'll call Onew to fetch them from the airport and bring them to the port. So you don't have to worry about it." Namjoon agreed.

"Wait, who are those boys we are talking about here? We got more crew coming in?" Seokjin can't help but ask because he isn't informed about the 97 Boys coming from London going to Marado.

"Ah, yes hyung. My friends are coming in, thanked God." Jungkook answered before he stuffed his mouth with another piece of gimbap.

"Then what are we still doing here if you have crew to work with?" Yoongi asked lazily.

Jungkook has to remind himself that the guy with a cat-like eyes is the one who sent him the address of Vante the previous night so he didn't snap at him. He took a deep breath before he replied to him.

"You're gonna decide for the food, beverages & cake since your boyfriend Jiminie hyung told me that you know a good cafe with a very good chef." Jungkook explained.

"Yes! Sugar & Sweets would make a perfect cake!" Jimin excitedly butted in because Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Thanks Jiminie hyung." Jk thanked the other as he ignored the older.

Yoongi looks at his boyfriend first before he glared at Jungkook.

"Don't worry I could bring my camera too to--"

"Don't worry hyung, my friend is really a good photographer." Jk cuts him off because he's still salty of Yoongi's lesser enthusiasm. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Uhmm, Jungkook you might have to reconsider that." Seokjin bites his lower lip when he said that.

"Why is it hyung? Mingyu is really a good--"

"Kim Mingyu?" Yoongi scoffs.

"Yeah, I'm sure you know him. He really is a good--"

"Gukkah!" Namjoon interrupted his brother.

"What is it hyung?"

"Have you ever heard of Suga?" Namjoon asked while Seokjin has the funny look on his face.

The older Kim can't blame Jungkook for doubting Yoongi though. The legendary photographer looks...well, sleepy! Jungkook tilted his head as if thinking so deep.

He is sure he heard that name somewhere with his friends already.

"Oh! That's right! Yes hyung, he's also a Korean photographer working with big names! Bam knows him because they had project before already & Mingyu idolizes him a lot. Why? Is there any way we could hire him?"

Now it's Yoongi's turn to smirk at the younger architect while Jin and Joon are wincing at Jungkook's words.

"Hyung?"

"Uhmm, the thing is..Suga is..." Jin looks at Yoongi's direction. Jk groans.

"What the--seriously hyung?" Jungkook blurted out when he saw Jimin laughing.

"Maybe if you'll apologize and if you'll say please I'll cover the whole...thing you're planning!" Yoongi uttered with a smug face.

All the other boys are now looking at Jungkook. The youngest of them, closed his eyes as he took a deep breath before he speaks again.

"I'm sorry little Yoongi hyungie, can you please cover the whole...thingy?" Jungkook said with a fake smile flustered in his face. Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe if you'll remove the 'little' then I'll consider it." he replied so Jk complied!

Jimin, Jin & Joon laughed!

***Since the group has one goal that day, he gave everyone all the list they needed to accomplish.

Jin & Joon will work together while the couple will be with Jungkook the whole day. At the end of the day, they will all meet each other at the port to meet the 97 boys from UK.

"Babe remind me why am I doing this again, please." Yoongi grunted while maneuvering his car since Jimin has taken a pity to Jungkook who obviously didn't have enough sleep so he's currently at the back seat sleeping while they're on their way to Sugar & Sweets, Seoul branch.

"Because you love Tete and you love everyone who loves your Taehyungie." Jimin said while smiling at his boyfriend.

Yoongi smiled back at him before he intertwined his free hands with his boyfriend.

"That boy is lucky because you're right." he mumbles after leaving a peck at the back of Jimin's palm.

After few more minutes of driving, the three finally arrived at the cafe. But since they're also near Yoongi's studio already, the couple told Jungkook to choose the flavor of the cake he wants while they'll grab Yoongi's things at his studio too.

"Wait what? That's why I brought you here so you could help me choose." Jk whines but the couple are already back inside the car.

"If you can't choose the cake he likes, then what makes you think you deserve him?" Yoongi yelled at him before he drove off leaving him behind.

Jungkook entered the cafe and to be honest, he suddenly feels so energized with the smell of the coffee beans being roasted. He saw few customers enjoying their breakfast and the staff arranging the newly arrived cakes & pies.

He just had his breakfast but he can't stop drooling with the aroma of the coffee so he decided to order a cup for himself. The barista greeted him with friendly smile before he took his order.

"Caramel Latte please." he replied.

"How about a slice of pie sir? We have pecan pie--"

"No, thank you. I just had my breakfast too. I'm actually here to talk to the pastry chef for the cakes?" Jungkook politely asked.

The man in the counter smiled at him as he punched in his order.

"You're very lucky sir, Chef Kim is here today. Please take a seat & we'll serve your coffee. I'll also inform the chef."

Jungkook paid & thanked the barista before he walks towards the corner table only to be surprised because someone is occupying the seat already.

"Oh, hi...good morning." he smiled at the little boy but he was just ignored.

At first he's just gonna ignore him but the child is just too cute to be ignored so he decided to sit in front of him while his guardian is nowhere to be found yet.

"Hey, what's your name?" Jungkook asked again.

He might as well entertain himself while waiting for the chef. The little boy squinted his eyes as he look at him this time.

"Do you have miwk?" the little boy asked totally ignoring his greetings and question too.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry but I'm just waiting for the pastry chef. How about you? What are you doing here early in the morning? Aren't you supposed to be still sleeping?" Jungkook asked, totally enamored of the little boy's cuteness.

At first he thought he's going to be ignored again because the boy still keeps yawning until the barista came with his latte and the boy's milk. The little boy carefully grabs the glass so Jungkook can't help but assist him too.

When the little boy has enough of his banana milk, he carefully put down his glass on top of the table again and face Jungkook.

"My dad went to the hospital to stitch heart so papa has to bring me here. But papa said, Taco's going home after he finished the cakes." he explained.

Jungkook found himself with his mouth wide open as he listened to the child.

"Wait..but who's Taco?" he suddenly asked because he quite didn't get that part.

The little boy looks at him as if he's dumb not to know who Taco is. He even dramatically sighed and maybe Jungkook feels like he's gonna combust of the boy's cuteness.

"Ahjussi..I am Taco!" the boy blurted out as if he's tired of explaining that to him. Jungkook blurted out laughing this time.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know it's you." Jungkook uttered as he ruffles the boy's raven hair.

Jungkook and Taco are still having a staring contest when a deep voice finally interrupted them.

"Mr. Jeon?" the pretty chef greeted Jungkook with a warm smile.

"Hi, that's me. Jeon Jungkook. My fiance's bestfriend referred your shop to me." Jungkook didn't waste time anymore.

Chef Kim smiled as he put down the brochure of sample cakes in front of the handsome customer. Taco immediately grabs the brochure & passed it to Jungkook.

"Thank you." he mumbles as he looks at the different sample of cakes.

They're all beautiful but he just knows nothing fits his Taehyung so he turned to the chef again.

"Hi, uhmm do you customize?" he asked hoping the chef would agree to his request.

"Yeah, in fact I'll love to do that but I have to see the design for costing so--"

"No worries about the price. I just want something more personal. Do you have a pen and paper maybe?" Jungkook asked timidly.

Chef Kim immediately took the sketchbook inside the office. He just wished the man could draw well so he could make the cake he wants. After 5 minutes of scribbling in the sketchbook, Jungkook gave him back the paper with the most beautiful drawing he has ever seen.

"Wow! You're an artist!" Chef Kim blurted out when he saw the cake.

"Oh not really. My fiance is the artist." Jk smiled remembering how Taehyung proposed to him.

"You both are talented then. When do you need it?"

"Tomorrow." Jungkook replied without stuttering, his eyes focus on the chef.

Chef Kim on the other hand thought about his own fiance. He knows his love will be tired after his emergency this morning but there's something in his client's eyes that tells him to accept the order.

"Alright. 9AM tomorrow you can come pick it up sir." Chef Kim uttered with a smile that made Jungkook almost hug him.

"Geez, thank you so much chef. Do I need to pay it now or---"

"No Mr. Jeon, you can pay it tomorrow since to be honest, I'm not sure about the cost yet." Jungkook still nods at him.

"No problem about the price chef. I just want the best for my sweetheart." Jungkook said before standing up because he also spotted Yoongi's car outside already.

"Thank you for the trust Mr. Jeon, please leave your contact number to me just in case." Jungkook gave his number to the pretty chef before he waved at the cutest little boy he met.

He thanked the barista once more then he joined the couple in Yoongi's car before theh proceed to their next destination.

They're going to meet Yoona to help them for the next mission.

***Meanwhile back in the island, Kim Taehyung is supposed to visit the women who are in charge of the hand crafts but since Seonho came with Soobin & Yuna again, he has decided to spend the morning with them in the pool.

"Come on kids! Let's go!" Taehyung yelled excitedly.

The three enjoyed their time in the pool together and when they're finished, Seonho & Seri joined them for lunch. Taehyung is beyond happy because this time, they're now eating with table arrangements! It only shows that the training they had done in the past is now paying off.

After lunch, Taehyung is set to visit the other part of the island, his personal favorite.

"Taehyungie!" Lana screams the moment they saw him.

The girl is one of his staff in Seoul who's now in charge of the production of accessories & home decor in the island.

"Lana! It's good to see you happy here!" Taehyung greeted her back.

"Thank you! Gosh, you are so right. This is the best decision I did for myself. This island is wonderful, I guess I'm gonna live here for the rest of my life." the woman said.

She was on an abusive relationship before Taehyung helped her break up with her assh*le ex.

"Well, if you love here that much then why not?" Taehyung agreed to her as he enters the cottage where the other women are.

The youngest Kim knows the island has a huge potential. He knows the women there are really born with innate talents because he has seen their works before. Lana has been sending him samples of the products aside from the daily photos but seeing them in action making those world class accessories made Taehyung dropped his jaw.

"Wow! These are amazing!" he blurted out.

Lana looks so proud too as he showed the brain of the whole project.

"I'm glad you like it. I already have the idea that you'll approve them but seeing your reaction right now makes me so proud of those women too." Lana said as he lead Taehyung into the other part of the production team. The artist suddenly fell into silence when he saw the older women weaving. He remembers the first time he met them, he remembers how they all look at him as if he isn't just like them 'cause they all have admiration in their eyes but now it's the other way around.

He looks at each one of them working after greeting him with warm genuine smiles.

"Gosh, Lana this project..." Taehyung can't even form a proper sentence anymore, his vision suddenly a little blurry because of the tears forming.

"They are beautiful." he mumbles.

"Yes they are." Lana said giving him a tissue when she noticed he's about to cry.

The oldest woman in the corner suddenly stands up, her hands holding a beautiful piece of hand woven cardigan. Without saying a word he guided Taehyung to wear it on top of his plain shirt.

Since Taehyung doesn't know all their names yet, he usually calls the elder women Nana just like his nana Tala.

"I've been waiting for you to come and visit us because I wanted to give that to you. I know it's simple and cheap unlike the clothes you usually wear but that's my simple 'thank you' for everything that you have done and doing to us, to Marado." the older woman said with sparkles in her eyes.

Taehyung suddenly feels a lump in his throat. Heaven knows he isn't a cry baby but at that moment his heart is so full, he is so happy & grateful.

He leans closer to hug the older woman.

"Thank you, thank you for making me feel that my life isn't just glitz and glam. Thank you for welcoming me and letting me do this to your island." Taehyung whispered in between his sniffing because he just can't stop his tears anymore.

The older woman cups the young artist's cheeks.

"We are grateful that you came & chose us. I'm old already young master, but I am not afraid for my children and my grandchildren's future anymore because I know that there are people with golden hearts like you that will take care of them." the older woman said smiling at him.

Taehyung nods, he doesn't even know why but he nods at the older woman's words. Maybe because he knows that yes, there are people like Jungkook, his fiance that will always see the beauty in everyone just like how he saw passed through his bratty side.

Taehyung thanked everyone once more before Lana finally led him to her office.

"Do you want tea or juice?" Lana asked but Taehyung remains quiet. His mind is wondering of possibilities again. At first his goal is just to give the people in Marado a means of living, but upon seeing them work with their hearts and upon seeing their masterpieces while wearing the warmth of the hand woven cardigan, he knows he gotta do something bigger.

"Lana, what do you think about bringing these masterpieces in the West?"

Lana is speechless for minutes, her eyes wide while staring at her boss. She knows who Kim Taehyung is. She knows what he is capable of and she definitely knows that what Kim Taehyung wants, he gets. So hearing that he wants to bring Marado in the West makes her beyond excited!

"T-taehyung...did you just say West?" she asked just making sure her imagination isn't playing a trick on her.

"Yes Lana, I said I wanna bring Marado to the West. What shall I call them? Marado's Gem? Islander's Gem? How about, Vante's Marado?" Taehyung voiced out.

"Holy sh*t! Taehyungie! I mean...OMG! The moment you release them as Vante's pick...OMG! Taehyung this is huge!" Lana is jumping on her seat.

She can't believe that the people in the island will be given a privilege like that. She knows how picky Taehyung is and seeing him give all the support for the people in Marado makes her question Taehyung's motive about it.

"This island gave me this purpose Lana. Aside from the fact that it brought me to my soulmate, this island gave me a chance to see LIFE." Taehyung answered the unsaid questions.

Lana has always been admiring Taehyung for his talent and everything he has in life but at that moment she saw another side of him. She saw that the genius youngest Kim isn't just all brains & talents, Kim Taehyung has the most beautiful heart too. You really just have to see passed through his hard crust.

"Vante's Marado sounds perfect Taehyungie!" she said when she finally able to voiced out her mind. Taehyung smiled back at her.

"So, does it mean you're going to Paris too?" Lana asked when she realized they'll be needing contacts from the West.

Taehyung smiled as a picture of one person popped in his head. He knows Bambam will be thrilled upon hearing his proposal.

"Nope Lana, we don't have to fly to Paris for our PR there. The West will come to us because I have the perfect person for the job." Taehyung smirks.

Lana & Taehyung decided to sit down for a meeting. The youngest Kim is a man of action. Whenever he thinks of something, he wants it to be done immediately. So when he said he wants to bring Marado to the West, he meant it.

"We need ambassadors for the brand too." Lana said while typing at her own laptop. Taehyung furrowed his brows when he heard that.

"Lana, do you have any idea how VANTE is more than enough ambassador already? We don't need to pay millions of won to a model or an actor to carry our brand. All we need is model to wear them."

The lady nods at him, she knows that the moment their product is released under Vante's name people would definitely pay to have a piece of it.

"You're right. So, who's gonna wear them then? Are you ready to come out to the world?" Lana asked with a hesitant smile.

Taehyung froze on his seat. He just proposed to his fiance, and he will be surely busy with the preparation of their wedding soon so he knows that coming out as Vante is not an option for now. But he also wants to launch their product as soon as possible.

Then an idea popped in his head again when he imagined two kids playing at the pool just this morning.

"Lana! I guess I have the perfect model who could wear Marado! All we need is a genius photographer to make it done!" Taehyung is so excited for the next project that will involve Soobin & Yuna!

"Good thing then you have a genius photographer bestfriend!" Lana beams upon remembering Yoongi.

Tae even claps when he put the pieces of puzzles together in his head. He realized how perfect everything is. He's all smile when he suddenly feels a nagging feeling in his heart.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Lana noticed the change in his mood.

"It's just...it feels like everything is too good to be true Lana. What if..."Taehyung trailed off remembering how happy he was when his parents died in the accident when he was young. What if everything he has now would all just fate's way of making his hopes high only to---NO! Taehyung even shakes his head off when he realized what he's thinking. He doesn't need any negative thoughts right now.

"Don't worry Lana, I think I'm just too happy that I'm also getting married!" he said.

"Wait, what? You're getting married? HOW!?" Lana blurted out because how the hell is the youngest Kim getting married when first, he hasn't been in any relationship?!

Taehyung laughs at the reaction from the younger lady. He just realized that only his family and closest friends know about his relationship with Jungkook since he hasn't been updating his social media accounts about his personal life.

Also, he realized that Jungkook didn't give him the ring so he's not wearing one.

"I'm getting married with the love of my life Lana." he said smiling.

Lana dropped her jaw. She can't believe that the youngest Kim would really get married already.

"How? I mean...who's the luckiest person?" Lana has to ask because she really is beyond shocked! Taehyung's face brightened up the moment he imagined Jungkook's handsome face.

"He's an architect and his name is Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung said with a smile.

Lana froze upon hearing the name. She tried her best to remember where she heard that before when a memory flashed in her mind. Jeon Jungkook is the architect who came 2 months ago in Marado!

****SEOUL, 4PM****

Jungkook is tired now, but Kim Yoona still has a lot of things in her mind so he has no choice but to follow her around. Aside from being an actress, Jungkook found out that Taehyung's sister is a good designer too. Asking her for some tips about the things he has to do is the best decision ever because Yoona knows what's best for everything.

Yoongi & Jimin already surrendered. The couple are just waiting for them inside the restaurant near the shop where they are shopping.

Namjoon already informed him that the boys has landed.

They only have few hours left to prepare everything. He already asked Yoongi and Jimin to bring everything in the port so the boys could take them with them since the boat will leave at 6PM.

Jungkook is getting anxious but thanks to his family and friends, he's getting close to achieve his goal.

"Jungkook, how about the ring? Do you even have it?" Yoona asked when they're finally done with the last piece of cloth.

"Oh, yes noona. That's already taken care of." Jungkook replied with a proud smile.

"That's good then, I think Jinnie, Joon and I could also join the boys tonight already." Yoona suddenly suggested.

"Huh? Noona, but the boys are going to stay in a tent there. You wouldn't be--"

"Ssssh! are you still underestimating the Kims? I told you, I want the best for my brother." Yoona interrupted him before they headed to Yoongi's car.

"But you haven't packed yet noona..." Jk is still hesitant but YOona is already calling Joon and Jin to inform them about her plan.

Jungkook can't believe how the Kims are really so supportive when it comes to their youngest brother.

"Now call the boat and inform them that they have to wait a little." Yoona said before dialing her manager's number too.

Jungkook made the phone call as well. Yoongi and Jimin are already used of the Kims so they're not even surprised anymore at all. They have decided to go with Jungkook the next morning too.

****It's all chaos in Jungkook's head. In span of 2 days, he can't believe his boyfriend proposed to him and now it's his turn to make Taehyung happier too.

It's almost midnight and he knows he's supposed to be sleeping already but a lot of things are going on in his head.

He's still staring at the ring in front of him when he heard a doorbell. He frowned because he isn't expecting anything. He already knows his friends and Taehyung's sibling are already in the island by now so he isn't expecting anyone this late but he still stood up to check.

"Dad?" Jungkook blurted out when he saw Mr. Jeon standing in front of his penthouse in Seoul. He knows his father will come to Seoul too but he didn't expect him to come now because he knows he has a very important deal to seal in UK.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

Mr. Jeon smiled fondly at his son. Of course, he isn't expecting Jungkook to give him a warm welcome hug because all his life, he wasn't there for him.

"My son is getting married, do you really think I would miss to witness that?" Mr. Jeon said with a small smile.

Jungkook blinks, he can't believe that his father really ditched his business meeting for him. And when he realized that they're still standing by his door, he stepped aside to invite him in. It's also Mr. Jeon's first time to visit his own place. They always meet outside.

"What about the Steff & Donna? That deal is huge!" Jungkook asked again because he still can't believe his father is standing inside his living room without his assistant too.

Mr. Jeon invited himself to sit since his son looks so shocked to see him.

"I can always set another meeting for that Jungkook but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I'll miss your wedding son." Mr. Jeon replied and it's only then when Jungkook realized that his father is even holding a luggage.

"You just came from the airport?" he asked again, this time he's feeling dumb.

"Yes, actually can I have a glass of water please? I haven't--"

"OMG, dad why are you..I mean, you haven't eaten too? Wait, uhmm let me... you know what, do you eat ramen?" Jungkook isn't sure if he's nervous or excited because damn, this is the first time ever that he is alone with his father and he really doesn't know how to deal with him let alone how to talk to him as a son because they are used to talk like business partners.

Mr. Jeon smiled again, this time there's something in his eyes that Jungkook can't name as they both walk towards his kitchen.

"Your mom used to feed me ramen too, you know there was a time we both can't afford food delivery." Mr. Jeon said as he settles on the stool in the kitchen island.

Jungkook froze. No, that's not possible because his mom met his dad when Mr. Jeon is already rich, right?!

"I didn't know rich people like you eat ramen too." Jungkook uttered as he pours water into the pot.

Mr. Jeon gave him a confused look before he went back to get something from his luggage. Jungkook is as confused as him too but he remains quiet.

His father came back with a small pouch in his hand but he didn't open it yet so he just waited for him to talk first.

"Your mom & I met when we were 7, we fell in love when we were 17 but got separated when I was 27 because I chose to follow my ambition. She let me go and I thought that's the end for us."

Jungkook's eyes widened upon hearing his father's revelation. All those years he thought wrong since his mom never told him anything when she was still alive. He remembers his mom kept telling him that his father loves them but he always doubted that when he grew up and learned that his mom is not his father's wife. He accepted all the torture Mrs. Jeon did to them 'cause he thought his mom destroyed a family.

"Y-you..wait..how?" he asked still not believing what he heard from him.

"I guess she didn't tell you everything until the end." Mr. Jeon said.

"I know she was your second wife.. I mean, your mistress." Jungkook replied, hating the term he used in referring to his own mother.

"Jungkook your mom was my first love, no... she is the only woman I've truly loved." Mr. Jeon said, knowing exactly that he only married his wife because of his father's wish. Even Sonya, his own wife knows that. It's actually the reason why Namjoon's mom tormented Jungkook's mother because she knows that even when they're married for years, Mr. Jeon never stopped loving Jungkook's mom.

"You still cheated on your wife."

"I know son and I will never be proud of what I've done. I was already 5 years married to Sonya when I met your mom again. Stephanie was still single back then and so we decided to have a coffee together and one thing leads to another. 2 years later I saw her again, with you."

"Your mom knew I was already married back then, so when she conceived you she didn't bother to contact me too. She never wanted to bother me and my family but I wanted to be part of your life too and that's why Sonya found out about you." Mr. Jeon recalled everything.

Jungkook can't believe that his parents has a kdrama material love story too. He has a lot of things he wanted to say but he found himself smiling at the end of it all when he realized that he can't blame his father for screwing his mom when they met even when he's already married.

He knows how beautiful his mom is so he can't blame his father for loving him through those years.

"I'm glad you took us back." Jungkook finally replied. Mr. Jeon is surprised this time, he never expected to hear that from his son because he knows how his wife has tormented them in the past. He tried his best to protect them but there are still times when he couldn't.

"You're not mad that I took you? back to UK?" he asked with wondering eyes.

"I wouldn't have been Golden Boy if you didn't take us back." he finally smiled at his father who got obviously emotional because all his life he thought his younger son despises him.

"Of course, you could've still been the bestest architect Gukkah. You're as talented as your mom." Mr. Jeon said with those loving eyes staring at the younger version of himself.

"And smart as you, dad." Jungkook said stepping closer to his father to give him a hug for the very first time.

Mr. Jeon teared up a little, because he never thought reaching out to his son is this easy. Now he regrets the time he wasted because of his fear of rejection.

When the hug ended, Mr. Jeon slowly opened the old small pouch he's holding. To Jungkook's surprise,his father put out two silver band on the table.

"Dad?"

"Jungkookah, I bought this rings with the money I got from my first project as an architect. It was supposed to be your mom & I's wedding ring if your mom didn't let me go to UK back then." Mr. Jeon is smiling but the tears in his eyes tells Jungkook that his father still misses his mom.

"They're old, why do you still have them?" Jungkook asked because he really is getting emotional knowing his own parent's love story too.

"I kept them, because I thought once Sonya agreed to our divorce, I could still marry your mom." Mr. Jeon picked up the ring this time and put it in Jungkook's palm.

"They're not the most beautiful and expensive ring you could give to your husband, but these rings are bought & made out of love. I guess, fate wants me to keep it because one day, i would be able to give it to two persons who have the love I had for your mother." Mr. Jeon said while smiling fondly at his son who's now on tears.

"Dad, omg.." Jk cried.

"These rings... they're yours and mom's." Jungkook uttered while staring at the simple but elegant rings.

"I know son but they're yours and Taehyung's now. Only if you want to use them but if you want an expensive and-"

"NO! I mean, dad this is perfect. OMG, Tae would love it!"

Mr. Jeon smiled upon seeing his son's face brighten up upon mentioning the name of his fiance. He remembers how his Stephanie's face would brighten up too whenever they see each other back then.

"I'm really looking forward to meet him." Mr. Jeon said smiling.

The father and son shared their very first ramen together before Jungkook lead his father to one of his guest rooms. They talked more inside until they have fallen asleep next to each other.

That night, Mr. Jeon fell asleep knowing that his beloved is finally smiling at him.

***The next morning, Jungkook wakes up with a little stiffed neck because of his position in bed. He immediately smiled when he realized that his father might have put the blanket over him because he can't remember pulling the blanket last night.

When he looks around the room, his father is already gone but he saw his luggage is still there so he went outside to look for him.

"OMG! I need to film this!" Jk blurted out the moment he saw his father wearing a casual clothes with his apron on while cooking in his kitchen.

Mr. Jeon laughs at his son.

"I'm only old by age Gukkah, but I'm still updated!" Mr. Jeon said while putting their food in the dining table.

"Wow! You can really cook!?" Jk is still amaze to see this side of his father.

"Ya, stop making fun of me and start eating young man. You got a wedding to prepare."

Jungkook thanked his dad before he devoured the food in front of him. He even froze on the first bite.

"This is mom's." he uttered suddenly feeling a lump in his throat when he remember his mom's cooking. Mr. Jeon smiled fondly at his son.

"I taught her that recipe."

Jungkook looks at his father with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon. I feel like mom sent you here for my wedding day." he uttered. Mr. Jeon smiled proudly at his son.

"I'm sure wherever she is right now, she's the happiest knowing you'll marry the love of your life." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.7K 24
where jungkook is finally a hyung, but gets very jealous when everyone's attention is on their younger brother group, tomorrow x together. ♡ ships: k...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.4M 74.8K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
32.4K 980 27
in this story Park Jimin is a normal high school boy and he gets bullied at school, but he has his idol Jeon Jungkook to save him from reality with h...
8.2K 226 1
TAEKOOK ROYALTY AU where Jungkook & Taehyung are broke bestfriends who swore to stay forever until 1 day, Tae saw Jk in the news who's about to marry...