Siblings of Sitri

By jasonmakoni54321

After fleeing their abusive family Sasuke and Sarada are taken in by the Sitri family More

Sasuke & Sarada Bio
Sasuke Peerage
Sarada Peerage
Sasuke Harem
Sasuke and his Peerage Familiars
Sarada and her Peerage Familiars
Familiars human forms
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
OVA Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

913 14 2
By jasonmakoni54321

Back at the Uchiha house

Sasuke, Sarada and the rest arrived home.

Sasuke: We're home!!

Just then the group was greet by the rest

Sarada: How is everyone.

The group notice the look on their face

Irina and Xenovia notice two figure and their bodies began to tremble. They were looking at Madara Uchiha and Sephiroth.

The two exorcist ran up towards them and bowed before them.

Xenovia/Irina: Lord Madara and Lord Sephiroth it is an honor to meet you.

Madara: Please rise you two may we ask for your names.

The exorcist stood up and introduce themselves.

Xenovia: My name is Xenovia Quartet.

Irina: My name is Irina Shidou.

Madara: It a pleasure to meet you both. So you're the Xenovia my nephew and niece have been talking about. I've heard alot about you mostly from Sasuke that is.

Xenovia:*blushes* Really? What kind of things if I may ask?

Madara: Maybe another time.

Sephiroth: Yami and Nana brought back three people back home from their shopping trip. One nekomata and a wolf girl.

Sasuke: I see, what about the last one.

Cloud: A wolf guy unfortunately he died right before the two girls eyes, he died protecting them, for they were attack by fallen Angel's.

Sarada: I see, where are they now?

Tohru: They are currently sleeping right now with Kuroka.

Sarada: I see. Well they can stay here as long as they like, for now let eat we had a tiring day.

Irina: Thanks for having us.

Xenovia: Yes, thank you.

Xenovia and Irina took off their cloaks and they felt some dark aura in the house and their bodies began to tremble and they looked around and notice the aura was coming from Sasuke.

S

asuke: Xe-no-via, I-ri-na please tell me who made you wear those battle suits.

Xenovia had forgotten how much Sasuke hated seeing some he cares about wearing revealing clothes. So she was she was really scared of him right now so was Irina.

Xenovia: O-o-o-one of t-t-the c-c-c-church m-m-members d-d-did.

Sasuke: Thank you for telling me

Xenovia:*thoughts* Incredible after all these years I'm finally reunited with them. But they sure have changed alot. Sasuke has become more attractive and protective and more powerful.

Irina:*thought* This is Xenovia childhood friends they are scary. But I will admit this Sasuke kid is quite handsome way better than Issei.

After eating.

Xenovia: So I take it that everyone living here is your peerage?

Sasuke: Yes and no.

Irina: What do you mean by that?

Sarada: What he means is that yes most of them are part of our peerage where as the rest just live with us under our protection.

Xenovia: I see and what are you by the way?

Sasuke: We human.

Xenovia/Irina: Huh?!

Irina: You mean you weren't brought back as a devil?

Sarada: Um no I mean our parents did ask us if we wanted to be turned into devils but we said no and they understand.

Irina: I see.

Xenovia: *smiles*I know this may come off rude since your family is devils, but I'm glad your both still human.

Irina: Thank you for the food lady Tohru, it was heavenly.

Tohru: Oh it was my pleasure.

Xenovia: So what are we gonna do now?

Irina: Would it be okay if you were to introduce us to your peerage members please?

Sarada: Sure we dont mind.

After everyone introduce themselves

Xenovia: Amazing, so they are all as powerful as you two?

Sarada: Yip I mean they were train by us, uncle Madara and Sephiroth.

Irina: Excuse me, I wanted to ask what happened to your eyes? Back at the club I notice that your eyes changed color.

Sasuke: Since you're our best friend I guess i dont mind explaining it to you.

Sasuke:*activates his sharingan* This is the Sharingan a doujutsu which give us Uchiha members the ability to read and predict our opponents moves before they do it. It like a ability to see in the future.

Xenovia: Incredible, tell me are you 3 the only ones who have these eyes?

Sarada: Originally yes but not anymore.

Irina: What do you mean?

Sarada and Sasuke look towards their peerage, so does Irina and Xenovia and they are shocked when both Sasuke and Sarada peerage eyes change to the Sharingan.

Sasuke: When we infused our chakra into our evil piece it gave our peerage members the Sharingan and our chakra.

Irina: Incredible.

Xenovia: Impressive.

Sarada: What do you notice when you look at their Sharingan?

Xenovia and Irina look at Sasuke and peerage Sharingan and notice that most have 3 comma and the younger ones have only 2 comma.

Irina: the young ones only 2 commas while the other have 3 commas.

Madara: That is because the young one are at stage 2 of developing their Sharingan.

Xenovia: What do you mean by stages?

Madara: You see when we first unlock our Sharingan we have 1 comma in our eyes which is the first stage of Sharingan, as you progress your develop 2 comma which is stage 2 then when we unlock our 3rd comma then the Sharingan has been fully activated.

Irina: I see.

Madara: There is 2 more stages. The Mangekyou Sharingan and the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The Mangekyou boost the Uchiha abilities and also gives us new abilities such as Amaterasu, Tsukyomi and even Sussano.

Madara Sharingan changes to his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Madara: Apologies but this is my eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There is no drawback from it but the drawback from using the Mangekyou Sharingan is that we lost the ability to see.

Xenovia gasp in horror from what she just heard.

Xenovia: Wait then tell me how did you get your eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?

Madara: I got it from taking my younger brother eyes.

Xenovia and Irina gasp

Madara: When I unlocked my Mangekyou Sharingan I started using it alot on my teenage years but as I kept using it I became looking my ability to see, until I was completely blind. Many doctors tried to get my eye sight back, but it always failed. Until my brother offered up his eyes to me.

Xenovia and Irina were speechless.

Xenovia then looks at Sasuke and Sarada.

Xenovia: Have you both unlocked yours?

Sasuke: Yes we have. *activates his Mangekyou Sharingan*

Xenovia gasp when she saw Sasuke Mangekyou Sharingan and started to tear up.

Xenovia:*on the verge of crying* Please tell me you both haven't used your Mangekyou Sharingan!!

Sasuke: We haven't yet Xeno.

Xenovia: Thank goodness.

Sasuke: Get some rest you two.

Sarada: We will talk tomorrow.

Irina: Okay well goodnight

Xenovia: Goodnight.

Xenovia and Irina headed to their rooms while Sasuke and Sarada went to Kuroka room. When they enter her room they notice that she was awake and and petting the kids hair.

Sasuke: Hey Kuroka.

Kuroka looks up at Sasuke and Sarada and they notice how sad her face was.

Kuroka:*weak smile* Hey you two.

Sarada: I'm guessing you know these two?

Kuroka nods

Kuroka: Yes, Shirone and I use to play with them. Their brother was 2 years older than me. He was like our big brother. He was really important to us. I wish they didnt have to go through this.

Sarada: Unfortunately life can just cruel.

Sasuke: Kuroka do mind tell us their names?

Kuroka nods.

Kuroka: The girl with the wolf ears is called Rose. The Neko girl is Rem.

Sarada: They got quite lovely names Hehe.

Sasuke: Kuroka they are in your care. They will be staying with us, Sarada and I will get them some new clothes.

Kuroka: Thank you so much.*bows*

Sarada: I'll get them clothes tomorrow. Should I invite Koneko tomorrow.

Sasuke: I don't know, what do you think Kuroka?

Kuroka: I think we should invite her it would do some good for her to see them.

Sasuke: Mind if we sleep with you tonight?

Sarada: I hope it won't bother you?

Kuroka: No not at all I would love it if you two would sleep with me, I kinda need it.

Sasuke: Rest easy you two I love you. *hold Kuroka in his arms and then kisses her nose and forehead*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 106 29
This is the sequal of 'Our Beloved Son'. Please read the first one before you read this one because it will maybe make no sense if you don't. Disclai...
65.1K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
77.4K 1K 25
Sasuke doesn't have a strong father/daughter relationship with Sarada and also his marriage isn't going very well. What will he do to save his family...
15.7K 297 30
Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha.