Real or Fake?

By graphic-hawk

The Septic egos were created with memories in their heads. The problem with this is that they also have bad m... More

Fake Memories?
Tense Morning Meeting
Awkward Midnight Doctoring
Too Much To Handle
Are We Even?
Is This . . . Bonding?
It's Just a Bug
Paralyzed With Fear
Numb and Angry
What's the Point?
Demon in the Shadows
Imagination Is a Powerful Thing
A Haunting at the Septic House
Something's Not Right
Not the Cat!
Not Again
Who's Really Behind It All?
Up In Flames
The Library
This is HIS Story
Fighting Against the End
It's All Coming Together
New Story: Uncle Anti!

The End

802 76 106
By graphic-hawk

Anti felt odd.

Usually he still felt tired after he woke up but for some reason this time . . . not so much.

Perhaps he had been restless all night.

He felt something clutch his hand and he blinked his eyes open, letting the light break through his eye lids.

Anti looked over to see another hand holding his. He remembered the last person he saw and thought to himself that maybe Host's 'thing' didn't work.

Honestly he didn't feel any different. Should he?

"S-sean" he moved his hand a little in his.

It seemed the creator had been nodding off again but at the sound of Anti's voice, he jolted clear awake, "A-anti! Anti. . . .." he smiled a little awkwardly, "How are you?"

"What are you doing here? I said you could-"

"Sleep downstairs on the couch?" Sean snorted, "Nah . . .. nah. I uh . . I wanted to be the first person you saw. Just in case."

"In case what?"

"I don't want you to get confused. Or panic. Do you remember anything?"

"No."

"Hm. It might hit here in a bit, then. I think this time Author was trying to steer more towards . . . original. Doesn't mean other things would be different, though. I am surprised he had made you all remember previous time before, though. Kind of set himself up, didn't it?"

Anti nodded, "I guess." he sat himself up and nodded to his wheelchair, "I wanna go downstairs"

Without complaint, Sean helped him in the chair and started to wheel him out of the room, "I don't know if the others remember anything yet"

"Can you just tell me what the original shit was? What you had created for us?"

Sean shrugged, "It's pretty boring, really. My second idea AFTER I created you all was what the community knows"

"Why didn't you tell any of us? You know it would have been better that way"

"He's The Author, Anti. Or was. . . . Whatever he narrated, came true. I couldn't let him kill you all for his own entertainment"

"Hm. I guess that makes sense" but he was still anxious about seeing the others again. What would they remember of him? What was Sean's first idea for them all?

When they got to the bottom of the stairs after a WHILE of cursing and arguing on how the best way was, they all could hear talking from in the living room.

Anti was just getting more and more anxious.

It felt like that first day again when he came here a few weeks ago. What was it now, nearly a month? How the time flew . . . .

They were just about to round the corner to the living room when Anti stopped them by pressing his hand on the wall. Sean stopped them for him and pulled out a rag from his pocket. He leaned forward and gently dabbled at Anti's neck.

Anti raised his head for him, letting him do so.

Sean finished and pat his shoulder gently, "You good?"

Anti released his hand from the wall and nodded, "Let's get this shit over with"

As they wheeled in to the living room, they saw that all of the other Septics were up and awake by now, seemingly discussing their memories with one another.

Jackie was the first to notice him and smile, supposedly welcoming.

Anti didn't understand it, really. Wouldn't they hate him now? Of course he was still fuzzy on what was going on. He still really didn't feel any different but he found he cared a lot more about them all than before.

So he asked Sean, "What WAS your original idea for all of us?"

Sean smiled warmly as did the others.

"At the time . . . . .. . I just wanted to create people who would truly understand me. Understand each other no matter how different. . . A family."

Six Months later

"Daddy, can you pwease tell us another one!?"

"Yeah! I liked THAT story!"

"What about another one with ACTION?!"

"No, I liked this one! It was nice and sweet!"

"I'm hungry!"

The kids were screaming and whining to Chase and the father just chuckled at them all.

"Tell the one about how I was bi-polar or whatever the fuck that was!" Anti joked, making Chase glare at him.

"Maybe another time. You guys want some lunch?"

"YEAH!"

Sammy, Kallie, Olivia and Noah ran to the kitchen where Evelien, Stacey, Marvin and Jameson were fixing up some food for everyone.

After that day six months ago, Host had conjured the kids and Stacey back along with Henrik's ex-wife. Only she didn't want anything to do with them not that anything about that was new. Henrik didn't care as long as he got to see his kids.

It was strange when they came back. Both Host and Marvin explained everything that had happened to Stacey and Henrik's ex (they had been somewhat created by Sean as well just as Celine had been created by Mark). They were easier on the kids, though and let them believe their lives were never interrupted. They didn't need that confusion.

Chase groaned at Anti, "I told you no cussing"

"THAT'S what you're worried about?" He snorted and stretched his legs out on the couch with Basil in his lap, "God, I'm never taking my legs for granted ever again"

"Wanna go work out with me in the garage?" Jackie asked.

"No, fuck off"

"Vould be good exercise for you" Henrik suggested.

"You guys are assholes." Basil hopped off of him and Anti rolled off the couch onto the floor lazily, "Whose side are you fuckers on?"

"I'M ON YOUR SIDE, UNCLE ANTI!" little Olivia shouted from the kitchen.

Anti snorted, seeing Henrik sigh heavily, "THANK YOU, OLIVE!!"

Sean smiled as Chase nudged him with his foot, "They got you whipped"

Sammy peeked back in the living room with a cookie in his hand, "I don't like exercise, either!"

Anti poked his head up, seeing the treat Sammy had, "Hey go get me a cookie, too, brat!"

"I GOT YOU ONE, UNCLE ANTI!" Kallie shouted loudly.

"THAT A GIRL!"

Sean chuckled.

This is what he loved.

This was what he had wanted from the start.

"Your neck hasn't bled for a while . . . ." he brought up.

Anti groaned and hopped up off the floor between the coffee table and the couch, "Nope. Not for a few months. Why?"

"No reason . . I'm glad"

"Hey, we've been treating the glitchy moron good!" Marvin clambered in with a plate full of fries, "Hey! Walk yer butt over here if you want fed!"

Anti whined but walked over to rip the plate from the magician's hands, "Prick"

"Had to bribe you somehow, lazy-ass" Henrik snorted.

"Could have just glitched there if I wanted, doc"

Jameson popped out of the kitchen as well and came over to sit by Anti who was already sprawled out on the cushions again. Without a word, he reached over and stole a fry from Anti's plate.

Anti huffed dramatically, "Excuse you?? Uh! I can't have ANYTHING!"

Chase pinched the bridge of his nose, "I thought I was raising only two kids . . . ."

Sean sighed with content.

After all this time, he finally got to see this moment. After so many years . . .

Ever since Author had taken control of them all, he no longer had any say in helping them or getting things back to normal.

He remembered all the pain they had been through. How much it had hurt to see them suffer.

Sean was glad it was over.

Now they could FINALLY move on to an even better life.

A better story for themselves.

"Meanwhile with the Host, he was happy things had finally worked out. It had been a very long time since things had been . . . . untampered with. He felt as if he could finally relax without worrying what messes Author had been concocting again. It felt so freeing to let things be as they should."

He sighed deeply, sipping on some tea in his room. Mark hadn't been exactly happy that such a thing had been hidden from him but he was at least happy, too, that everything had worked out.

"The Host slowly removed his blindfold letting his eye sockets breathe. These eyes had seen a lot in so long . . . . perhaps it was time for a break . . . . . some blindness would be nice for a while. Humbling even? . . .. "

It wouldn't last forever. It was just for a little while. He just felt it was time to see things in front of him for a while. He was done for now and he would just . . like to see his own story unfold for once.

The last thing he saw were the Septics all laughing together.

At least he could help give them one last happy ending . . . .

And that's it, guys :) I know I teased about giving it another few chapters but I really think this is how this one should end lol

And now it's time to work on the NEXT story! The poll has spoke and it the votes say that the next story will be along with lines of:

'Anti kidnaps Chase's kids only to maybe end up falling for the cuteness.'

We ALL don't know what exactly will become of this story but I'm excited to watch it unfold with you all! Until next time! Thanks again for all the support, views, votes and comments! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 354 5
Anti is the family jerk that never participates in the holidays and always gets what he wants regardless if it inconveniences anyone else. But this y...
8.6K 840 32
She always had a question ringing in her mind from the day she was made. Why was she created? The Septic egos care for her just the way she is, thoug...
3.5K 347 10
Anti may have gotten more than he bargained for when he stole Marvin's spell book to make a clone of himself . . . . . . Do not plagiarize, steal o...
81K 4.9K 42
Anti's still dealing with the pain of his fellow Septic egos forcing him away from them. Did he deserve it? Maybe. Had he changed? Probably not. Did...