💕Bakugou X Chubby Reader One...

MRS_MIDORYIA által

BLACK READER #1 I N KASUMI #7 in bakugouxblackreader #20 in my hero academia #3 in chubby #3 in Headcanons... Több

bakugou x reader💕
👁👄👁
kids❤
Mafia AU❤
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL?💥
bestfriend 💚
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
IF YOU WANT TO SIMP LOOK AT THESE PICTURES
💥 YALL LISTEN
cuddles part 2💚
UNO🙃
jealously❤
POV💕
❤imagine❤
❤living with us❤
SUPPORT please 🙃
office hours💚
✨who ate your chips✨
office hours pt2💛
CHRISTMAS BREAK💅🏾
Bakugou x M¡ reader💚
Support 🙃
🙃
🙃
CALLING DEKU SIMPS💚
💚 kinks
hey🧡
meme special❤

❤ cuddles

8.2K 181 88
MRS_MIDORYIA által

Your POV

When I woke up this morning I didn't see bakugou. "He probably went to work early." I said in a sigh. So I decided to so what I normally do. First I went to check in my beautiful baby kasumi. She was sleeping. (Yes yall have a baby in the AU.) So I went downstairs and fix me some food.
One hour later.

As I was about to fall sleep I hear kasumi crying. I sigh to myself. Since I know shes hungry I fix her some milk. After i fixed her some milk i start walking to her room. When I got to her room I pick her up and rock her back and forth while feeding her. "You look so much like your father." I say smiling. She giggles. "Dont laugh at me." I said laughing. After that moment I walk downstairs with kasumi and we started watching movies.
Time skip brought to you by bakugou's hourglass figure

It was 6:30pm. Kasumi is sleep in her cradle. Bakugou coming home in about 30 minutes. So I decided to cook my (favorite food).
35 minutes later.

I was not paying attention to the time nor my surroundings. I was in my own world you know. I was cooking the (a ingredient) when some strong pair of arms wrapped around me. "I want cuddles." It was definitely bakugou. "I'm cooking maybe later babe." I said to him. "No I want fucking cuddles." I rolled my eyes. "No bakugou." "Fineeeeeeeee." He whined. He let go of me and walked to our room.
Some hours later.

The food was done I tolded bakugou to come downstairs. He told me he ate with kirishima and the boys. So I ate by myself and put up the leftovers. After I was done. I walked to kasumi room to feed her. After I feed her she feel asleep right after. I walked out of her room. As I walked to my room. I got pick up by the waist and turned around. "Can I get cuddles now." He say whispering.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2K 99 23
"Wanna know what pisses me off more?", Jeff ask, stalking towards her like a animal would its prey. "Oh please do enlighten me Jeffery." She huffs...
1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.9K 233 25
read to find out what happens. also to let some of you know, I do have parts of a tv show in here called teen wolf. For those of you who never watche...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...