๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ โฟแตƒ สฒแตƒแต‰แตโฑโฟ โœ”๏ธŽ

By silv3rstarr

If you had the chance to change everything, would you take it or let it go? ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐šž/๐š—๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š›... More

P R O L O G U E
(1) Not a normal b-day
(2) Oops, we time traveled
(3) Saving Chenle's butt ft. no magic
(4) Hot boy alert!
(5) Talking to ghosts and almost having tea
(6) Draco exists haha
(7) Beginning of Renjun's nightmares
(8) The gang is here
(9) Boys feed girls to the moon
(10) One question: What the hell
(11) Let's save them losers
(12) A is for anger management issues
(13) It's always Jaemin's fault
(14) Monopoly, a game that brings everyone together
(15) He's gotten a girlfriend?!?
(16) Yeji knows the tea
(17) How to be a failure 101
(18) Yer a dumbass Na
(19) Party, party yeah
(20) Almost kissed my crush oof
(21) I hate this couple
(23) Time to flirt with the enemy
(24) Cheating is never the answer
(25) Mark is acting awkward...again
(26) Breakups are fun!!!
(27) Midnight alcohol sleepover
(28) Oh no he's horny
(29) FIRE, EEEEOH EEEEEEOH
(30) Alexa play SVT's trauma
(31) Renjun and Jaemin, perfect
(32) A fine art of a BS plan
(33) Don't give Hyuck any powder
(34) Previously on: chaotic stupid
(35) Power move: almost getting the girl
(36) THIS IS NOT A DRILL OMGGGG
(37) Kiss for kiss, heart for heart
(38) Salty mf Pang
(39) Dead but I'm alive
(40) I'm sad and I won't stop grieving
(41) No one wants Pang
(42) Chenle can't believe Ivy's his sister
(43) Stream love talk folks
(44) Jaemin cancelled?!?
(45) Strong big boy Na
(46) Rooftop fight [almost]
(not a chapter) pick your fighter
(47) Bear's gone missing
(48) Uh oh
(49) Everything goes wonderfully wrong
(50) When you want to kill a snake, just ride it like a horse, guide by Hyuck
(51) The big reveal!
(52) How to start your first day in school.
(53) An unexpected personal history lesson
(54) The End
(55) I was kidding, this is the REAL end
E P I L O G U E
F O R Y O U
127

(22) Incoming mess

2K 105 5
By silv3rstarr

"For the past two days Ivy!" Chenle groaned after listening to his sister rant about a particular someone for two days straight. He let his head hang low from exhaustion, eyes boring holes on the wooden table in front of him. The boy had nothing to do after his new best bud, Park Jisung left Hogwarts shortly so he could celebrate Christmas with his family.

"You've been complaining about Jaemin, talking non stop. Geez, he's not even your boyfriend to begin with." The raven haired Huffelpuff squinted his eyes before focusing his vision on Ivy, who was munching on an apple angrily. "Why is your mind occupied by that guy? I swear if it's about Pang not-"

"Yes!" Ivy slammed her hands on the table, dropping the unfinished apple accidentally. "She's acting so recklessly and it's all-"

"Na Jaemin's fault, yeah I know." Chenle had to groan again. "Trust me, I'm not happy with her decision but it makes her feel happiness...well, for now."

"That's the problem, Lele. You do see that she's going to get heart broken after we leave, don't you?"

Chenle nodded, allowing her to continue speaking. "Even if she doesn't acknowledge me that much, I still care for her. We can't leave this time-line without her and if she were to stay with Jaemin- then we have no choice but to stay."

"I'm slowly starting to think that I want to stay here too." Chenle whispered but then his eyes widened, realising what he had said to his sister.

"Why?"

"Is it because of Jisung? Jeno? Mark? Renjun?" Ivy asked, already knowing what the answer was going to be. "I would want to stay too but we don't belong here Chenle. Being in this place feels so wrong to me. Don't you miss mom, dad and granny?"

Chenle was too tired to answer. He didn't want to stay in the reality anymore. He just wished for sleep to come and sweep him away.

"Chenle?" Ivy whispered, causing the boy to look up with tired eyes. "Am I really that bad?"

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Lately, Jaemin's been showing me that he despises me the most in this world and...it makes me sad. His words hurt me the most. Am I that bad of a person? Does my past and family has to do something with me? And Pang knows all about it yet she decides to shut up and not talk to him about it."

Chenle knew how his sister was, insecure and self conscious. To lighten up the mood, he looked at her with passion in his eyes before speaking. "If you're trying to change yourself, don't even bother. It's his choice to like you and if he really doesn't, you shouldn't care. You don't have to impress someone to become their friend, Ivy, just be you and let him approach you first. I know it's bittersweet at first, striving to prove yourself your capabilities only to fail but you've got this. You don't have to waste your time thinking about him and trying to figure out why he's so cruel. Remember, it's his loss, never yours."

Ivy gazed at his face, her throat tightening before she allowed herself to speak. "Well, I suppose you're right about that. Why are you good at giving other people advice?"

"Being single has its positive sides." He chuckled before standing up to stretch. "You know, we should go to Hogsmeade again. You, me and Donghyuck. Just like old times, what do you say?"

Ivy cracked a smile and stood up as well, hooking her arm with his and leading him inside after having to spend a good hour outside in the cold.

"Where's Hyuck anyway? Haven't seen him since this morning after breakfast." Ivy spoke.

"After Mark is gone, he's been sulky. Jeno is the only one staying, said his parents didn't want him home cause they're renovating their house." Chenle answered. "So, we have to invite him as well, which would be even more fun."

"Yeah because you just love it when Hyuck and Jeno bicker like an old married couple."

"Just because you made them?" Someone voiced behind the two siblings. "I can't say no to food you see-"

"Donghyuck, I swear to god if you keep stealing my cookies in the future I will make sure you regret it." Another voice snapped back.

"How? Tell me, how?" Donghyuck kept pressuring the Gryffindor boy, enjoying how the redness crept up to Jeno's cheeks as he tried to find the words to express his frustration.

Jeno rolled his eyes as if the world was too much effort for him to take in, especially if Donghyuck was in it, trying to poke his sides whenever he got the chance to.

"Hey lovebirds." Ivy chirped before swinging her arm around Jeno's shoulders. "What has gotten into you, Lee? Did Hyuck press your buttons or something?"

"In fact, he did." Jeno mumbled, "He stole my precious cookies and no one should steal my food."

"There, there." Ivy patted his back. "I'm sure he won't steal them next time."

"There won't be a next time, I'm going to hide them somewhere else."

"Where? In your underwear drawer?" Donghyuck wiggled his eyebrows, earning a gentle smack from Chenle before he could spill more immature words.

"Putting this aside," Jeno cleared his throat. "Jaemin sent a letter this morning, per owl. His mother is holding a big Christmas celebration and wants all of us to join. She insists that we go now considering how bored we must be in this big old castle."

Ivy's heart fluttered with excitement. In this world with no developed technology, she was curious how people did everything. Not that she had learned all of that through history lessons, she wanted to witness them by herself by her own eyes.

Her smile lasted for a few seconds as a thought strucked into her mind. "Are you sure that I can come?"

"Of course, Ivy." Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing what was going on in between the two Slytherins. "You're his friend. Sure, he had done things that may hurt your feelings but he does that a lot before coming to his senses and befriending people. I also want you to join us, all three of you. I'm sure Mrs.Na wouldn't mind. She did say that all of his friends are invited."

"Well, if you say so. Can't miss the chance to enjoy another party." Donghyuck snickered, thinking of all the different things he could fully enjoy at a party. "When are we leaving?"

"Tonight!"

●●●

Look at my boyfriends😳 Don't you just love it when they just sit there and you're malfunctioning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 281 23
Hi my name is Charlotte Scarlett and well I still don't know what I want to do in the future... So at the moment I'm working in a joke shop. And unfo...
447K 24K 70
โhow do you know when you're home?โž ๊’ฐ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ๊’ฑ โ†ท vulgar...
349K 14.9K 64
โPeople change but the past don't.โž โžถ fetus writing โžถ unedited ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2018
1.8M 49.1K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...