โ› ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  โœ โœ“

By -SADIESDIOR

๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† - ( โ›can't you see that i'm falling can't you see that i'm falling, falling for youโœ ) ๐’๐“๐€... More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
authors note

thirty three

2.7K 107 86
By -SADIESDIOR

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

ATHENA WAS NOT ENJOYING HERSELF. obviously she was probably having a more enjoyable night than gabbie was but then again the curly haired girl seemed pretty content taking selfies of herself and her boyfriend after being given an epidural.

kristin had left the room to go and help guide the boys through to the room, that of which everyone in the room who wasn't jack, gabbie or the girl's mom would have to be retreating to very soon but athena needed her alone time.

"you'll do great gabbs, i'm out there if you need me." the silver haired girl smiled hugging her friend before turning to jack and giving him a hug too, noticing his nervous state,

"it'll be fine." she whispered in his ear, with a reassuring nod that was returned with a small smile from the curly haired boy. athena didn't want to stay any longer knowing that the couple didn't need to be crowded so she just grabbed jacks hand and gave it a small squeeze before walking away.

everyone else who had left the room was sat in the waiting room with the boys but thena didn't quite have the energy to face them just yet so she absentmindedly with no purpose started walking around the hospital until she found an empty corridor and slid down the wall just sitting there for a while to think.

she didn't want to see daniel. she didn't want to see corbyn. she didn't want to see christina. she just wanted to go home at this point.

she missed freya, she missed aphrodite, she missed her mom and she missed her dad. the girl's mom was still constantly being taken in and out of hospital and special care because  they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and athena hadn't told anyone.

she couldn't tell daniel because he was on tour when she found at and she was going to tell him the day he got back but things happened so she said nothing. the girl couldn't look at corbyn without seeing christina's face and being filled with guilt at what had almost happened between the two of them so neither parties were an option.

jack and gabbie were preoccupied seeing as they had a baby on the way, the silver haired girl wasn't close enough to tell jonah nor zach seeing as they didn't even know it had happened the first time. tate didn't know either so athena couldn't talk to her about that.

the only option left was anna but athena hadn't seen her beause she was busy with her clothing brand and honestly the girl was so similar to her brother that thena was scared all the memories of the fight would come back if she spoke to anna about her problems so this was something she was going to just have to deal with alone.

after her momentary breakdown and a while of alone time. athena finally deided to go join everyone else in the waiting room knowing that none of them knew where she had gone and for all they know she could've been kidnapped by the mafia or something.

the girl walked in the room to see almost everyone asleep, just her luck that the people awake were the ones she was avidly trying to avoid.

"thena come sit!" zach squealed upon noticing the girl in the doorway, jonah slowly turning his head to smile at the girl who sent a strained one back as she walked over.

corbyn whipped his head round once he heard the name, his eyes widening in shock as he made eye contact with the girl before quickly looking away again.

daniel didn't even look up from his phone though. his gaze didn't move nor did his face but his thoughts were definitely going insane.

"that's okay zach don't worry. i'll just go sit over there-" athena tried to get herself out of having to sit with them as she pointed over to where rachel was sat but the youngest member of the band insisted, standing up to drag her over.

"or i can sit here that's fine too." the girl mumbled smacking her lips together as she was thrown in between daniel and corbyn.

thanks a lot zach. thanks a lot. she thought to herself with a small sigh before reminding herself she wasn't sure if the guys even knew what had happened with her and daniel, let alone her and corbyn.

"so we haven't seen you in a while what's new?" jonah asked politely, clearly informing the girl that they actually had no clue what was going on either.

"nothing much." athena let out with a shaky breathe and unsure laugh knowing she was going to have to sit here for several more hours and endure this excruciating pain.

"how about you guys?" she attempted to change the subject, gesturing across from her to zach and jonah. the only two members of the band she hadn't been with recently or seemed to fuck anything up around.

"same as you really. literally nothings happened." jonah shrugged his shoulders nodding his head at athena after their statements had been similar.

"what about you zach?" the girl inquired as she watched the boy begin rapidly typing on his phone, presumably texting someone.

"nothing much either. you think my life would be interesting-" he raised an eyebrow as he looked up from his phone for the smallest amount of time before looking back down again.

"who are you texting?" thena questioned, as she sat up in her seat in an attempt to look over the boys shoulder.

"just my girlfriend." he nonchalantly shrugged as the four other people all exchanged wide eyed looks with hung open jaws.

"girlfriend?" they repeated in unison, all four of their voices laced with shock as they stared dumbfounded at zach awaiting an explanation.

"yeah i'm just planning another date with her this weekend." the young brunette continued to explain not understanding why everyone was acting so odd and confused all of a sudden.

"i'm sorry another? you've already been on one?" daniel queered now deeming it appropriate to speak up as athena rolled her eyes slightly.

"four actually." zach was quick to correct his band mate, finally pocketing his phone to see the four people staring at him with incredulous looks on their faces not believing a word that was coming out of his mouth.

"four!" athena shouted raising her eyebrows as corbyn placed his hand over the girls mouth clearly being the only person who remembered that they were in a hospital and most certainly not the only ones there.

"yeah did you guys not know?" he asked in genuine shock as he let out a small laugh, not realising his friends weren't joking until they nodded in response making the boys face drop.

"oh. well her names yarel and she dmed me on insta. something about already knowing athena and her saying she had a single friend to hook her up with. yadda yadda yadda. we got to talking and she's actually pretty chill so when we did a few of our shows here i snuck out to meet her and here we are." the boy explained as if it was nothing. watching as athena opened and closed her mouth like she was going to say something but no words came out making her look like a fish.

"sit down angel eyes." corbyn muttered as he placed a hand on her shoulder, guiding her back down into the chair. the duo completely forgetting what had happened in new york.

both of them missing the terrifying look of anger spread across daniels face as he balled his hands into fists and shoved them in his hoodie pockets.

"wait did yall seriously not know?" zach repeated in shock as he raised his eyebrow watching as all his friends started nodding in response not being able to find the words to speak.

"oh." the boy let out a small sigh, before bringing his phone out of his pocket to open up instagram.

"well this is her-"

AUTHORS NOTE

i know shocker zach got a girlfriend. he got a girlfriend before daniel and athena even started dating. they're still arguing. but we didn't miss that look of jealousy seavey😼

i just wrote a five page long essay for my music project about jack, only to be told it isn't correct and i need to now do something else (or different 😉)

n e whore 🥴

hi i love you all so very much, remember to take care of yourselves and stay healthy. if you haven't add my book 'small talk' to your libraries because it's about corbyn- that's a good enough reason. and uhm yeah 🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
52.8K 1.4K 25
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
3.3K 38 23
read to find out
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ยทGroupchatยทPrivate MessageยทImagines ยทPreferencesร—Moreร—