Love Is In The Air

Por Ninjapon7

Marinette has been crushing on Adrien for what seems like forever and he's been crushing on Ladybug, deciding... Más

Do You Believe in Miracles?
Swiper's Daughter
Nigh time melody

A Hero In Disguise

6 0 13
Por Ninjapon7

Kayama's POV

"Omg is everyone ok!?" I asked as Luka lead me outside, "YEAH GIRL LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR SAVED US!" Alya screamed hugging Nino tightly. "Wow!" Kayama had only heard of the famous duo online, she had ever see them in person.

Just then Adrien ran up to us, "Everyone good? Where's Mari?"

"I'm here!" the latter replied walking up to us, she explained how Ladybug had gotten her to safety.

"Are you ok bro?" Juleka asked.

"Yeah, I just needed to go back and get Kayama, anywyas let's go home, bye everybody." Luka waved at everybody and left.

"It's finally spring break huh..." Adrien sighed.

"Yeah." Nino answered. "And you don't seem very happpy about it."

"What can I say I'm not looking forward to being trapped in my house again. He replied, looking at his toes.

"Nothing I can't fix, who wants to go on vacation with me?" I achimed in

" I appreciate the offer but I don't think my father will let me go." Adrien said still looking down
"WE'L CONVINCE HUM ITS NOTHING WE HAVENT DONE BEFORE RIGHT GUYS!?" Marinette shouted suddenly

"YEAH" all his friends responded

Adrien smiled endearingly

"Then it's settled" Alya said adamantly " I'll ring up Juleka and tell her about the plans and ask her if Luka would like to come, I'll send texts to all our other classmates."

And then one by one everyone went home. I was so excited to show my friends where we were going .

I decided to go on a walk after school. To clear my head a lot had happened today. I saw Chat Noir running over the rooftops above. I wonder where he was going-

"Oof!" I walked right into something.

"You know eyes are meant to be used" someone chuckled.

I looked up to see Luka

"Well excuse me!" I scoffed.

Luka laughed. "I'm sorry I was just joking, what bring you out here to day?"

"I'm just on a walk" I replied

" I was in my way to get some ice cream, wanna come?" He offered.

"Well I don't have anything better to do." I said, trying to play it cool. But the way he smiled at me made me feel some type of way.

"Great, we can't take my bike" He said leading the way.

"Wait bike as in SINGULAR?" I asked.

He nodded "Is there a problem? Don't worry I'm very good a riding."

"But what am I gonna ride?!" I was not prepared to sit on the back of his.

Luka looked confused "You can sit on the back of mine, don't worry it's not as scary as it looks, or are you uncomfortable? We can just walk then."

"No no biking would be faster!" I blurted. Suck it in Kayama you can't get embarrassed over stupid things like this.

He got on the bike and handed me a helmet.

"Isn't that yours?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't want you getting hurt."

"I- you can't just- thanks." I stuttered.

"Hold on tight." he warned.

Ok where are the cameras this whole time I've been in France I feel like I'm the main character of a romance movie.

I put my pinkies on in his waist.

"Um Kayama I don't think that gonna hold. Do to like this." He took my arms and wrapped them around his waist. "Ok all set" he started riding off.

Now I had to hold on cause I'd probably risk cracking my skull open if I didn't .

Before long Andres ice cream cart came into view.

"We're here." Luka said

"GREAT!" I screamed practically leaping 5 feet into the air of his bike.

"Aahhh a new couple what can I get for you lovebirds." Andre asked mischievously

"Not a couple." Luka said calmly.

"NOT A COUPLE!" I shrieked.

"Ahh sorry my mistake. Here's your ice cream, maybe it will tell you something about you soulmate in the future😏"

He handed Luka an ice cream cone with one black scoop and another white.

He then handed me a one blue and one green scoop.

"He sure has some interesting flavours" I pointed out eyeing my ice cream skeptically.

Luka laughed out loud.

"And you sure are interesting Kayama, don't worry I'm sure you'll like your flavour, mine is really good too."

I took one lick of mine and I was in heaven.

"MMMMMMM" I screamed

Narrators POV
"Cute." Luka thought

He payed for the Ice cream and they sat down on a bench to finish it.

"You should have at least let me pay for my ice cream." Kayama grumbled

"It's not a big deal, besides it's only the right thing to do." He shrugged.

"No it's only the right thing to pay for your own stuff." She retaliated.

"There's no pleasing you huh?" He chuckled.

"Nope." Kayama snickered.

They shared a laugh and finished up their ice cream.

"Well I and fun" Kayama said shyly.

"Same here" Luka said smiling at the bashful girl. "Let me ride you home."

Kayama knew there was no point arguing and got on his bike, as they rode they took in the wonderful sights of Paris in the even ing.

"And take a turn here, yep this is my place, thanks Luka."

"My pleasure" He said doing a dorky bow.

Kayama shuffled her feet nervously

Kayama's POV
I wanted to thank him properly. I walked up to him and planted a kiss n his cheek. He looked surprised. AHHH DID I MESS UP, ISNT THAT LIKE FRENCH FRIENDLY GREETING WAS THAT WEIRD AHHHH. I ran into my house and slammed the door. That was it I could never face Luka again. I ran up to my room and gingerly peered out my window to see if he was still there.

Surprisingly he was. He looked up at my window and smirked. He winked at me and rode off. I RIPPED MY CURTAINS SHUT HOLEY MOLEY GUACAMOLE!

Chat'S POV
I was so excited for the trip. Hopefully Father says yes. I decided to visit Marinette. I had to share this excite.ment with someone. I landed below her balcony

"Oh Princess Marinette let down thy hair-" I started.

She came to her balcony. Her hair was free from her signature pigtails, blowing in the wind.

"Chat be quiet!" She scolded

"I-" I was lost for words.

"What's wrong cat got your tongue?" She giggled.

"Did- DID YOU JUST MAKE A CAT PUN!?" I gasped staggering backwards dramatically

She rolled her eyes "I can be funny to ya know, now come up here and get inside it's cold out here"

I climbed up and followed her into her room, where I saw suitcases and clothes everywhere.

"What's all this" I asked, pretending not to know what it was for.

"My friends and I are going on a trip" she replied, stuffing some clothes into a suitcase that looked like it just may burst.

"Sounds fun, I may just have to join you princess." I said kissing her hand

"Oh don't be silly, besides don't you have Ladybug to bother? You shouldn't go around kissing other girls hands." She scoffed pulling her hand away.

"Well, Ladybug doesn't see me the way I see her, so I'm trying to give her space ya know? I can't keep pushing my feeling on her. So I don't do anything that may make her uncomfortable, we're just partners. Don't take it seriously Purincess if you want me to stop I will."

She stood there dumbfounded

"No well- I- just- UGH whatever Chat do whatever you want." She grumbled and her suitcase burst open.

"Need som help." I asked

"Desperately."

After saving a suitcases from the clutches of Marinette Dupain Chang. I decided to call it a night.

"Sorry Princess i cants stick around any longer, I got a busy day tomorrow. Good night." And with that I dramatically kept if her balcony

Narrators POV
"See ya later you silly kitty." She said affectionately.

😏😏😏😏
Hope u guys liked that one
I was threatened to write this so.
Here ya go

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...