Clarity

By bony_wym

[Clarity is clear to see] Can I forgive my sins or shall I die in vain ... More

*preview*
introduction
cast
~* aesthetic p1 *~
~* aesthetic pt 2 *~
another introduction
Pilot [edited]
Chapter 1 [edited]
Chapter 3 [edited]
Chapter 4 || draft
chapter 5 || draft
chapter 6 || draft
chapter 7 || draft
chapter 8 || draft
chapter 9 || draft
chapter 10 || draft
chapter 11 || draft
chapter 12 || draft
chapter 13 || draft
chapter 14 || draft
chapter 15 || draft
chapter 16 || draft
chapter 17 || draft
chapter 18 || draft
chapter 19 || draft
chapter 20 || draft
chapter 21 || draft
chapter 22|| draft
chapter 23||draft
chapter 24 || draft
chapter 25 || draft
chapter 26 || draft

chapter 2 [edited]

254 78 3
By bony_wym

^^^ Amanda Homes ^^^

_______________________________________________

Who and I wonder.

My sister Amanda wants me to meet somebody and why? They is one word and that's apparently the word:

Boyfriend

To say my mind didn't give a damn to her love life, because she can fuck any guy she meets and I'll mind my own business.

Whoever this person is, uhm special? They are actually coming today and it seems their relationship is serious not just random hook ups from time to time.

Which put me to question that my baby girl is already growing up too fast! But seriously she could have warned a week notice or even mention she's even cuffed in the first place.

"Amanda do I really look brother material ,because as you see I'm not that kinda guy who will act tough, I'm soft like a pillow."

5:45 pm the both of us rest on bean bags near the sliding window exhausted as fuck to be outside on the balcony. Here I'm getting an invitation to a family dinner just a great way to end a day or should I say it was doomed from the start.

"Oh come on! It's just a few hours nothing hectic and nothing can go wrong." She says.

Technically she just jinxed it so why bother. I don't want to know what are the odds, I am desperate to be alone for a while or forever which I pray to Lord I will find that day pretty soon.

"I just can't go around and acting all what?! Hostile? Please don't involve me. I'm more like an embarrassment ,because have you taken a look at this face ", circulating my finger around, "it dead not alive."

I begged yet still she didn't buy my act, it's cruel to say your sibling loves you and backfires hard in your face.

"No you're coming down stairs at 6:00 pm and we will be a happy family "

The word happy doesn't exist in my system ... wait 6:00 pm that's like 15 minutes away

"Happy , 6:00 pm! Are you really trying to kill m ?" Sarcasm and mostly fear I felt as I said those words.

Amanda stands up closing the sliding door "Yes and wear some real clothes you look depressing."

Glaring at the devil herself as she walks out of my room, what's so wrong with sweatpants and a tank top?

Arguing my way to my wardrobe room searching something in my bag ignoring Melissa's suggestions for my new wardrobe not wasting time while grabbing my hairdryer heading to the bathroom .

Not looking forward to this guest and sometimes being in this family can be overbearing remembering every night a rule for all family members in this mansion has to attend dinner.

They weren't so joyful or welcoming more like quiet and stern. Sometimes my mom would make conversation when the old man never broke his vows.

Walking out of my room done under 9 minutes finding Melissa on the stairs with a apron around her waist curious that we have a chef

"Hey darling your dad would be here in 3 minutes heard his car park in the garage." so she knows not surprising .

I wouldn't mind if Amanda didn't tell me and I'll be in my room the whole day, but the odds are not in my favor.

Walking behind Melissa to the kitchen seeing a young chef playing with fire or maybe turning my hormones on fire. His emerald eyes made me melt a smirk appeared his lips.

God! This specimen is doing things to my body. Melissa on the other hand was also busy in the kitchen doing whatever and my eyes were dangerously wondering what's cooking underneath the chefs clothes.

On the other hand ouside my distraction it's strange and fascinating in site which never have I ever seen Melissa in action holding a pan and here I am staring at her cook.

"Is it me or that nobody ever realized it's her first time not dropping her skirt to a potential guy." leaning against the wall thinking of who might be the mystery guy be.

Is he worth it to the point my own sister consider to keep him on hold except throwing him out?

Melissa chuckles shaking her head "I would watch your mouth sweetie because those words will earn a hard punishment from Amanda."

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder hissing as I see the devil walks in . "Unlike me I'm not behind closed curtains."

Ouch! that got to hurt.

As your own sister plays the gay card on me, pretty much painful if someone like me who feels a hole being piercing through their heart.

"If only I was ready asshole" sadly smiling at my older sister. I fetch the chefs eyes on me some point until another shout out an instruction , looking away feeling that sympathetic pressure indicating towards me

"Not ready for what?" A deep familiar voice appear to come from behind, glancing to see a broad body ,pepper shades of hair on his beard and hair ,tall in a elegant suit not bad for an old man

"Dad" I paused glancing at Amanda who pretty much enjoyed this moment . Hell I need to find another excuse and to say my options were limited

" I was talking about leaving in a week." changing the atmosphere quickly to the point Melissa stopped what she was doing looking concerned .

"What ? You just arrived now." I signed for a transfer about a year ago for a scholar . To my surprise I got accepted , not sure where but it's worth my while to keep my fingers crossed that is out of Florida.

"I'm sorry dad but I'm starting my first semester early , remember the words you've said 'failure is not an option' quoted when I was only thirteen if I could remember or maybe younger." The pressure was suffocating, but as you grow up adjusting this life hood it will swallow you in seconds.

The old man pinches the bridge of his nose sighing from defeat know my facts were right and I wasn't trying to ruin the mood for us . Precisely they were his words not mine .

"Okay " I felt like smiling, but then how can I. His harsh eyes were piercing, to say the dark brown eyes I feared as a child still haunts me today

"On one condition never fail me this time." The stern voice gave me goosebumps nodding my head as he left the kitchen cold with tensed feelings.

The only noise you could hear were the chefs doing they're job and Melissa helping.

The door bell rings seeing Amanda's face brightens ,one brow up questioning

"I thought he would be here in 4 minutes " she quickly exit the room to the space that divided section of the house it had its own place and that is the front door.

Curiosity drives me crazy inside ,following her slowly seeing the door open.

The silly smile plastered on her lips moving forward to the embrace in someone's arms . I move closer to stop my moment ,when I saw his eyes laid upon me .

The air thickens, staring at his tall figure ,broad leaned body muscular like a models, his skin was pale yet sun kissed peach , his brown hair was wavy as he stares right into my eyes, they were brown and magnetic

And they is only one person who had these eyes, that made my body react in ungodly ways

Xander

-----------------

Edited version and more will be coming up due time

But enjoy

Bonolo20K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 225 22
OPEN NOVELLA 2022 LONGLISTED FEATURED ON @STORIESUNDISCOVERED'S AUGUST READING LIST Olive Rodriguez has always known he was different, but this was...
12K 302 15
β–Ά πŒπŽπŽππ’π“π‘π”π‚πŠ ˊˎ- β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ΰ³ƒΰΏ”β‚Šβ€’ΰΏ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ 不意をηͺγ‹γ‚ŒγŸ ˊˎ- βπΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘’. 𝐴 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘, π‘ π‘Žπ‘π‘Ÿπ‘–οΏ½...
12.6K 685 60
Everyone was charmed by Leo's bright smile but behind it all, he could barely keep it together inside. From taking care of his sick mother to sufferi...
92 1 6
ASH I know it's not truly his fault, but his captivating blue eyes were the last thing I saw before my entire world was ripped out from under my feet...