What if Gravity Fell...?

De Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... Mai multe

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 22| Lab rat|

2.3K 111 202
De Lfreakshow7

Look at the pic above to understand what Ford is doing

And have fun with the ciphers lol

3rd Person POV

Everyone was gathered around the small tv in the living room. Both big and small, young, and old, humans and other creatures, everybody needed to hear about this.

Ford had now proven one of their friends was a fraud. An enemy in disguise. A monster.

There wasn't any need for everybody in the shack to see the video clip, the word got around pretty quickly by itself.

Even after merely three days there wasn't a single living creature in the shack who hadn't heard of the person who had betrayed them. Dipper Pines, the monster.

Of course, everybody would like to see that 'monster' so even when Ford tried to hold people back from coming in and seeing Dipper he ended up letting them in.

People were curious after all and it was harmless, nobody was doing anything wrong people were just... well looking.

But Mabel didn't like this. It was almost like... Dipper was some kind of animal in a circus.

While Dipper was still unconscious. After all the drugs Ford had injected into him it wasn't a surprise that Dipper had trouble waking up.

But today he did.

Dipper POV

As soon as I opened my eyes I felt like I was about to throw up. My head felt dizzy and I overall felt like I have had the biggest hangover ever.

This is worse than when I accidentally drank demon alcohol... I sat up and then realized I was in a cage? What's all this about?

I also noticed people were staring at me like I was some entertainment.

"Look, look! It's waking up!" A boy said.

"Excuse me? 'It's' waking up?" Did this boy just call me 'it'? As soon as that boy pointed it out, everybody started whispering.

Okay I have had enough, why the hell am I caged up?!

Just as I was about to throw a slight fit Ford appeared.

"Everybody out!" Ford raised his voice, and everybody obeyed unless Mabel. I didn't even really notice her since she was sitting in a corner.

"The hell is this?! Why am I caged up like some animal!?" I banged on the iron bars. "Let me out!"

"Dipper, calm down-" Mabel had the audacity to say.

"Calm down?! Mabel how would you let him do this?! Let me go right now." I demanded.

"Dipper we can't let you out." Ford stepped forward.

"What? Why?!"

"Because... Because we know Dipper. We know you are working with Bill." Mabel looked towards the ground. She sounded like she was about to cry.

My face dropped. They knew. Was this why they had put me in a cage like some monster?

"...That still doesn't give you a right to use me as some kind of circus animal. I am not some kind of monster...!" I looked up at Ford.

"Then what are you Dipper?!" Ford raised his voice. "You lied and betrayed us!"

"Okay yes I did lie but when did I betray you?! I let you escape from Bill and even hurt him so you could keep that life of yours!" I argued back.

"I-... I trusted you Dipper..." A small sob escaped Mabel's lips. Did I... make her cry?

Why do I... feel so bad about that?

"Mabel it's not like that I swear-" I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. Right then and there was the first time I have ever felt guilt about lying.

'Guilt? Ha! I know no such thing as guilt! And you shouldn't either Pinetree.' Was what Bill would tell me he is were here.

But didn't Mabel betray me first? Why should I feel guilty? I knew that Mabel was more at fault, but I still felt bad. Perhaps I should apologize...

"Mabel I need to do some more tests on Dipper, could you go out?" Ford turned to Mabel and my eyes widen.

"Wait a minute. This is what you have been doing this whole time! You have been doing experiments on me like I was some laboratory rat! That's why my head was hurting so often... Mabel did you know about this?" I turned to Mabel, desperate that she would talk some senses into Ford, but she just looked away.

"Mabel...?" I almost whispered as Mabel left me alone with this crazy scientist.

3rd Person POV

Ford stood up from the chair he was sitting in and walked towards one of his shelves with many small bottles with all sorts of liquids in them.

To Dipper it seemed like Ford was walking in slow motion around the lab as he picked out what to inject into the boy's body.

While Ford was taking his time. He had already drugged Dipper enough so his powers would be so weak that he wouldn't even be able to break out of a rusty cage like the one he was sitting in.

Dipper released a shaky breath as Ford walked up to his cage with a few bottles in his hand and a needle in the other with an unreadable expression.

"G-Grunkle Ford...?" Dipper's voice broke as he helplessly called out his great uncle's name, in hope to remind him that Dipper still was his nephew.

Without even looking up at Dipper Ford took the needle down in one of the bottles and lifted the plunger up as the weirdly green-ish liquid filled the barrel.

Ford then glanced at Dipper who was slightly whimpering. Ford then reached out and softly took Dipper hand.

Dipper relaxed a bit for a second as Ford looked at him. As soon as Dipper had his guard down Ford injected the needle into his arm and pressed down the plunger so Dipper could feel the strange liquid flow into his veins.

It took a second before the serum took affect and when it did Dipper screamed.

It felt like every single muscle in his body was being twisted and Dipper's face was burning. Was this a drug? Some kind of weird medicine? Poison? Dipper didn't know but it sure hurt him.

Dipper started gripping his hair as he was screaming out in pain. His head was spinning, and he felt like he was about to throw up.

Now not only was Dipper's face burning but he also felt like his whole body was lit on fire. Dipper twisted and turned on the ground as the pain didn't stop.

Was this... how he would die? But Dipper couldn't die, not here and not like this.

Hell, Dipper had even promised Bill not to die before Bill himself did! Dipper thought back at when he made that promise.

At when Dipper had bruised his knee and was crying so much Bill thought Dipper was dying. Then after getting his knee fixed Bill made Dipper promise not to die.

Dipper couldn't leave Bill alone in this world... everybody thought Bill was a monster! Bill would eventually grow as lonely as he was before he met Dipper.

And Dipper would grow as lonely as he was before he met Bill in the afterlife. As Dipper felt his vision getting dark he remembered something.

A spell Bill had insisted Dipper memorized and perfected from the day Dipper agreed on learning magic.

The spell was a telepathy spell where Dipper could communicate straight to Bill's mind. So, if Dipper ever was in a life-threatening situation he could call Bill and this seemed like a life threatening situation to Dipper.

"Ab ore ad animum, a voce cogitatio. Volo communicare cum uno luscus." Dipper chanted as his eyes started glowing a golden color.

Ford turned around and looked at Dipper with wide eyes.

"Dipper what are you-" Ford didn't get to finish his sentence before a soft blue fire surrounded Dipper, almost like it was protecting him.

"Pi̼̟͖͊̈́̿ͅṋ̬̋̋ȇ̢ţ̦̮̤̓͆̍͘r̼̮̎͗e̛̙̱̭̥̓͋̈́e̪̟͛̇?" A voice echoed through the lab.

"B-Bill? Placere auxilium me-ego sum vix." Dipper spoke as a tear rolled down his eye. The drug was still causing him pain.

"L̡̨̥̲̘͆̿̏͐͠ ̩͚͍̜͇̓͐́̎̐z̘̦͕̅͗́̐͢l̨̼̔̀o̧̤͉̹͂̅̌͋ớ̫̱̰̕͜͞ ̹̙̣̈́̾͝ḙ̯̞̞͋͐̈́͛h̫̣̟͕̒̈̈̅̚͟ ̥͙̬̥̅̿̀̄w̪̤̄́ķ͇̑͝hu͕̚h̖͍̄̏.̀̆̾" The voice spoke again before the fire around Dipper disappeared and so did the golden color in his eyes.

Ford rushed to open the cage door as he picked Dipper up from the ground. Dipper's body was light and didn't resist as Ford started shaking him.

"What was that?! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?" Ford screamed as Dipper's exhausted face slowly turned into a smirking one.

"You'll be sorry." Dipper muttered before closing his eyes and Ford was left to panic. Ford couldn't understand much Latin but he had studied it and understood enough to know that Bill was now coming for his pine tree.

Meanwhile at the Fearamid Bill had been sitting on his throne as he received that message from Dipper.

Bill stood up from his throne, started floating down and as he elegantly walked on air a black thin cape with golden shoulder pads was gently placed on his shoulders, covering his pale-yellow button up shirt (with of course a bowtie).

When Bill extended his right arm, a black cane appeared as well as some black leather gloves.

"Where are you going Cipher?" Tad asked and Bill turned to him with a blank expression.

"To get Pinetree." Bill said and was about to walk out from the room.

"Oh, I see. Why are you rushing so much? Is he in danger?" Tad asked but Bill was already out from the room.

Wonder how that will go. Tad thought and went back to sipping from his drink and talking to another demon.

As Bill was on his way to the shack Ford was panicking. By now he had informed everyone about Bill possibly coming.

All the kids and families were safe in the bunkers downstairs while the people who stayed were Ford, Fiddleford, Stan, Robbie, Wendy, Soos, Mabel, Pacifica, Gideon, and Dipper who was laying on the couch still passed out.

"Grunkle Ford what did you do?!" Mabel raised her voice as she stood by Dipper.

Ford was silent. He didn't know what to say, but he didn't even get to open his mouth when a groan was heard coming from Dipper.

"Gosh this is like the fifth time I wake up without knowing where the hell I am." Dipper sat up and rubbed his head.

"Dipper!" Everybody rushed towards him to see if their little 'test subject' was okay.

"Are you okay?" Mabel asked in a worried voice.

"Am I okay?! Maybe you should have thought about that before letting Ford inject all kinds of drugs into my body!" Dipper yelled.

"Dipper, calm down, we all are just worried." Stan said but Dipper just glared at him.

"Ha! Worried my ass. Why weren't you worried these past eleven years Stanley?" Dipper spat Stan's name like it had a disgusting taste in his mouth.

Dipper had tears in his eyes as he looked around.

"You all didn't care about what I was going through. Either that or you made it worse. And now you dared to lock me up and call me a monster?!" Dipper turned towards Ford. "Ford I-... I admired you. The journals are masterpieces and were the only thing that helped me as a kid. But what you did was lock me up and use me as a lab rat!"

Just as Dipper said that the whole ground started shaking. Ford and the others hurried to the windows to see what was happening while Dipper was held down by Stan.

Ford's eyes widen to what he was seeing. Bill was floating up in the air and holding his arm out as a blue light shined on his hand. The shack was also floating up over the trees.

"I am here to take Pinetree, Sixer." Bill demanded, his voice loud and clear.

"He isn't here Cipher!" Ford yelled back. He wasn't going to let Dipper go because A) Mabel would be horribly upset and B) There were so many things Ford hadn't tested yet on Dipper's body yet and he was honestly curious.

"Yes I am- mmm!" Dipper managed to scream before Stan laid a hand on his mouth.

Ford facepalmed but then turned back to Bill who was still holding the whole shack up in the air.

"Let Pinetree go or else." Bill warned.

"I am not letting my nephew get captured by a demon!" Ford yelled.

"Ha! And what? You think Pinetree has been only with Stanley through these years?" Ford looked confused at Stan. "After Pinetree's parents left him he summoned me himself because of your idiot of a brother who didn't know how to handle a kid! I mean, i could even do it! The only thing small humans need is a lot of fun!"

Bill laughed but then quickly added, "Oh yeah and you also need to feed them once in a while."

"Dipper is staying here! He is not going to get more brainwashed by you!" Ford and Bill resumed arguing as Bill slowly started losing his temper.

While Dipper was struggling and trying to get out of Stan's grip.

"Dipper why are you doing this?" Mabel whispered. "Do you really want to go back to Bill?"

Dipper finally got Stan's hand off his mouth and he looked at Mabel with tears in his eyes.

"Please, i want to go home. I don't want to get hurt anymore..." Dipper sobbed quietly. The drug was starting to take effect again and Dipper's head was hurting.

Mabel looked at Stan and then at Dipper. When she saw Dipper's hurt expression and how the tears were streaming down his face she knew what she had to do.

"Hey Bill!" Mabel shouted through the window they had opened and leaned out from it so her whole upper body was outside.

"What Shooting Star?" Bill looked at her annoyed.

"You want Dipper right?" Mabel shouted.

"That's kind of why I am here! Yes I do." Bill rolled his eyes.

"...Are you sure you want him back? I mean, he is fine and all but when he starts blabbing about those supernatural stuff you can't shut him up sometimes!" Mabel shouted.

"Hey!" Dipper complained from inside, but Mabel ignored him.

"And he also takes really long time in the bathroom in the morning!" Mabel said and smiled at the memories.

"Yeah you tell me." Bill agreed.

"I can hear you both, you know!" Dipper was ignored once more.

"And he is overall kind of a nerd. Why do you even want him back?!" Mabel shouted.

"The fact he is a nerd is kind of cute..." Bill muttered.

"What?!"

"I said yes! Give me Pinetree back!" Bill shouted and tried making his blush go away.

Mabel then nodded, went inside, took Dipper over her shoulder (with everyone being surprised she can just carry him like that) and went up to the front door.

She took a deep breath and opened the door and called Bill over. Bill couldn't get closer to Mabel then two meters because of the unicorn hair but that didn't matter.

"...Be safe Dip..." Mabel mumbled before handing Dipper to Bill who started carrying the brunette bridal style.

"Thanks, Shooting Star!" Bill said and started floating away when he heard Mabel shout again.

"And take good care of him you evil Dorito or else I will go up there and kick your ass, got it?!" Mabel yelled and Bill looked at her a bit shocked before nodding. "And also invite me to the wedding!"

Both Bill and Dipper started blushing when she said that and almost immediately both males yelled at the same time, "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!"

As Bill floated away Dipper could even from where they were hear Ford and Mabel argue. Dipper was... well speechless. His sister had actually listened to him when he asked her to let him go.

"How are you feeling?" Bill asked which snapped Dipper out of his thoughts.

"U-Um okay I think." Dipper also now realized how Bill was carrying him. Dipper had his head pressed against Bill's chest as Bill had his arms carefully wrapped around Dipper.

Bill always carried Dipper like this but this time it was... different. Dipper couldn't help but blush and not even dare to look Bill in the eye.

Perhaps that was because what Mabel had said, and Dipper was maybe still embarrassed.

"When we get home, I will need to examine your body to make sure everything is alright." Bill said.

"But Ford just injected some human stuff into my body right? That shouldn't be able to hurt me." Dipper laughed but Bill's expression remained stiff.

"Sixer is... a bit more dangerous than a normal human Pinetree. You should be more careful around him." Bill sighed.

Dipper nodded and pressed his head against Bill's chest. It had been long two weeks and somehow being close to Bill relaxed Dipper.

But being around Bill always made Dipper feel better so it didn't really mean anything, right?

When Bill and Dipper arrived at the Fearamid Bill teleported them into Dipper's room and laid him on the bed.

It was nice finally laying in his own soft bed and not those stone hard ones up in the shack.

"Take your clothes off." Bill demanded.

"H-Huh?" Dipper started blushing madly and so did Bill because he just realized what he had said.

"I-I didn't mean it like that! Your clothes are dirty and ripped. Here, take these on." Bill snapped his fingers and some clothes appeared. "Take them on, I won't look."

Bill turned around and put a hand on his eyes.

Dipper then looked at the clothes Bill had given him. It was around nighttime by now, so the clothes Dipper had been given were blue silk shorts (which were above knee level, around as long as twelve-year-old Dipper's canon ones) with a white button up t-shirt with blue outlining.

As for Bill, he kept repeating to himself, don't look, don't look, don't look- wait since when do I want to look? Bill asked himself. I don't really want to look, do I?... Bill's eyes widen in shock as he realized, oh dear Satan, I do want to look!

Bill shook his head. Dipper was... well Dipper! Bill couldn't possibly want to look at him change! That was weird... in a bad way.

And besides Pinetree is just a kid- wait isn't he eighteen soon?! When did he get eighteen!? Bill realized.

That meant they had known each other for ten years, and the only people Bill had known for ten years or more were either dead or wanted him dead (Tad falling into a gray category).

"You can look now." Bill turned around to see Dipper had taken the clothes on.

"Alright then, let me take a look." Bill walked up to the bed and made Dipper lay down.

Bill took his gloves off as his hands started glowing. Bill then laid one hand on top of Dipper's forehead and then placed both glowing hands on Dipper's shoulders and moved them down his arms.

He then placed both his hands on Dipper's chest and moved them down to his stomach and afterwards down Dipper's thighs and down to his legs.

This way Bill could get a good look on what kind of shape Dipper's body was in without needing to call any human doctor. Bill had even done this before when Dipper was little but now Dipper was blushing uncontrollably.

Get yourself together Dipper. He told himself,

"I think you are fine." Bill said and looked at Dipper with the same emotionless expression he had been wearing this whole time.

"Really?"

"Yeah but mind explaining what this is?" Bill lifted Dipper's left arm up and nodding towards the small red dots.

"Oh, that is... I guess that's where Ford injected all the needles." Dipper said and looked away as he sat up.

"Damn bastard..." Bill mumbled with an angry expression.

While Bill was in his own thoughts Dipper noticed the scar on Bill's left eye. It's... still not healed. Dipper noticed.

Now that Dipper thought about it, Bill hadn't smiled or even smirked at Dipper this whole time. Perhaps Bill was still mad about what Dipper did.

As Dipper was staring at the scar he let his guard down as he reached out and gently touched it. Bill flinched by the sudden act and grabbed Dipper's wrist and pulled his hand away from his eye out of instinct.

"Bill... I am sorry about that." Dipper leaned in closer to Bill's face who was trying to avoid Dipper.

"It doesn't matter." Bill mumbled.

"It clearly does matter since you are upset about it!" Dipper protested. "Look Bill, I really am s-"

Bill the turned around and suddenly Dipper was pushed down on the pillow with Bill hovering over him and Bill had Dipper's wrist pinned over his head.

"I said, it doesn't matter." Bill repeated. It took a second for Bill to realize what kind of position they were in and when he did he quickly moved away. "S-Sorry."

"It's alright." Bill got off Dipper and they both looked away slightly.

"...It will heal in a few days." Bill mumbled.

"Oh okay." Dipper simply answered and silence followed.

It felt weird, all of this. The way Dipper's cheeks were on fire every time Bill would get close to him and how Dipper also kind of liked that was weird.

Dipper had never felt like this towards anyone and he had never seen it before. Well maybe he had seen it on those cheesy high school love movies, but he had never felt it.

While Bill? For all Bill knew he thought he was going even more crazy. Or maybe he was sick and needed a break.

Why did he feel so attracted towards the little human? Had it always been like this? Now that Bill thought about it, he couldn't even put a finger on when he started caring for Dipper.

He couldn't put a finger on when the deal he and Dipper had started to feel like more than just another deal. It just kind of... happened.

And now the demon had feelings for Dipper that he had never felt before. But then again, Dipper and Bill's relationship had been unusual from the day the met.

The evil, merciless and powerful chaos god with the small human that was following him around everywhere.

When Bill made the deal with Dipper he hardly ever went to the Nightmare Realm and when the demons asked why Bill would shrug and say something like: "I guess i have gotten myself a little puppy."

So maybe these unusual feelings towards Dipper were always there, even from the start. No, that can't be right.

When Dipper was a kid Bill felt like.. he had a friend. A friend that Bill really liked and actually didn't have the urge to burn every five minutes.

While now Bill felt like he wanted to keep Dipper for only himself. And by that Bill didn't mean the feeling about wanting to protect Dipper, he always had the need to protect the human.

Now Bill wanted Dipper only to smile for him, only to cry in front of him, only to laugh for him, only to... exist for him.

As the silence started to get even louder suddenly Tad stumbled into the room. His clothes were ripped and slightly burned as he was panting heavily.

"Bill..." Tad panted.

"Tad? Is there a problem?" Bill asked.

"Yes...! Yes there is..." Tad tried catching his breath. "The room...Y-Your room it's..."

"Slow down, what's with my room?" Bill stood up.

"It's... Well, we found cameras... Many." Tad dusted himself off as he finally started breathing normally. "The cameras exploded and so did the room."

"What?!" Dipper's eyes widen.

"Pinetree when you were having fun with those troublesome meatsacks, did you perhaps let them into my room?" Bill turned to Dipper who shook his head.

"Well, they found my room but... I don't know about yours." Dipper then thought for a minute. "But Ford took the first journal and... that journal is always in your room. If they have the journal then they must also have found your room."

Bill pinched the bridge of his nose as he shook his head.

"Great just... great." Bill cursed under his breath.

"And uhh... we have trouble getting the fire under control. You can't be sleeping there tonight." Tad rubbed the back of his head.

"There is no way I am sleeping in any of the guest rooms!" Bill shouted.

"Well, you know... we have one more master bedroom in the Fearamid." Tad nodded towards Dipper who exchanged a looked with Bill.

"NO WAY!" Both Bill and Dipper shouted.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.8K 229 18
After 3 years dipper and Mabel are back at gravity falls. YET the two are drifted apart by second gender and social life, but what will happen when t...
4.8K 60 17
FIRST BOOK SO EXCITED Hope you all enjoy these ONE-SHOTS Warning I do not own Harry Potter characters nor this picture.
2.1K 110 9
Dipper's family is far from rich. His sister has an unknown illness with no cure and they have no one to turn to. He has to take care of her all by h...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...